The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 01

Story Info
The first work in the series "Oh world, you are sex!"
2.7k words
4.13
15.9k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Alina -- Kirill's wife; natural blonde; 22 years old; 5'4'' tall; 28B bra size, waist is 23'' and her hips are 36''.

Elizabeth (Lisa) -- Victor's wife; redhead; 23 years old; 5'6'' tall; 30L bra size, waist is 25'' and her hips are 40''.

Anastasia (Nastya) -- a friend of Elizabeth and Alina; natural brunette; 23 years old; 5'5'' tall; 30L bra size, waist is 24'' and her hips are 34''.

Sonya -- Victor's younger sister; natural brunette; 18 years old; 5'5'' tall; 28A bra size, waist is 23'' and her hips are 33''.

Irene -- Victor's older sister; natural brown hair; 26 years old; 5'7'' tall; 28A bra size, waist is 23'' and her hips are 33''.

Kirill -- Alina's husband; 6' tall; 28 years old; penis 6 inches.

Victor -- Elizabeth's husband; 5'7'' tall; 24 years old; penis 6 inches.

Lamar -- muscular and 6'2'' tall, 32 years old; cock 12 inches.

Jared -- very muscular and 6'2'' tall; 26 years old; cock 10 inches.

Prince -- fat and 6'1'' tall; 28 years old; cock 12 inches.

Simon -- muscular and 5'8'' tall; 20 years old; cock 11 inches.

Tyrell -- very muscular and 6'9'' tall; 29 years old; cock 11 inches.

Action I

Meeting

The friends decided to celebrate Nastya's birthday at the cottage. The situation was complicated by the fact that Nastya's best friend Lisa was released from work at the last minute because of an urgent meeting with a foreign supplier. But in the end the matter was resolved in the most unexpected way: since the supplier's warehouse was not far from the villa of Anastasia's parents, it was decided to meet the supplier directly at the villa. At first, Lisa protested and even wanted to stay late at work and arrive late at the party, but first, the others would have to share a car, and second, her bosses thought the idea of meeting her best partner in an informal setting was even better than inviting him to an office that was still unfurnished after the recent move.

"It will only take 5 minutes to sign papers and look at product samples," the boss told her yesterday. He added, "You can do it!"

In fact, Elizaveta had never met with suppliers in person. There was always either an interpreter or her direct supervisor, whose language skills were much broader than Lisa's. But she had "gone it alone" in the last few meetings, with her colleagues just helping her out, so deep down she knew she could handle it. And even if she couldn't, Nastya, who worked in a similar position in another organization and was always ready to help, was there for her.

But there was another problem -- the right outfit. The party was being planned in an all-female company (not counting Lisa and Alina's husbands, who were supposed to leave by the evening to either play PS4 or poker and let the girls do their own thing), and the dress code was initially something festive, and later changed to anything suitable for dancing. However, the rules of the company Lisa worked for required that foreign suppliers always be greeted "on parade". Finally, after almost an hour of discussion, it was decided that Lisa, Nastya, and Alina, as another best friend, would wear dresses to the foreigners' meeting to present themselves properly to the suppliers, and then immediately change into home and comfortable clothes. After all, if the meeting lasts only a few minutes, a little inconvenience can be tolerated.

That's what they decided. Arriving at the cottage in a large group, everyone began to get ready for the party, and a few minutes before the supplier arrived, the girls changed and went downstairs, appearing before everyone in beautiful outfits. Alina wore a short black dress with bare shoulders, not perfect, but very figure-accentuating; Nastya was adorned with a light brown fabric dress that ended at the place of the thigh where the flesh-colored stockings began, showing slender legs; Lisa wore a lilac strapless dress that so erotically emphasized her juicy figure with firm breasts that it was almost impossible to look away from the girl.

"Maybe we should all dress like this," Irene, Lisa's husband's older sister, giggled. She hadn't changed yet and felt a little embarrassed in front of all the dressed-up beauties.

"Well, wear what you're going to congratulate me in!" Anastasia winked at Irene and Sonya, Victor's other sister, who had just come down from the second floor. "And we'll take care of our foreigners in the meantime."

"It's a deal!" Irene grabbed Sonya's hand and ran to get changed.

At that moment, loud music and the sound of a car pulling up in the courtyard could be heard.

"Here they are!" Lisa exclaimed. "I'm a little worried!

"It's okay, we're with you," Alina encouraged her friend. Nastya nodded confidently and slapped Lisa's firm ass:

"Tear them up, girl!"

The foreign suppliers were dark-skinned men who had arrived in a bright yellow Humvee. There were five of them, and as soon as they got out of the car, it became clear that the girls had overdone it with the beautiful clothes. The men were simply dressed in T-shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants. Looking at them, it was immediately clear that they had come to relax, not to do business. The girls froze awkwardly on the threshold as they watched five men get out of a huge SUV. The foreigners, or rather, as Lisa said, South Africans, were remarkably similar in facial features, differing only in height. They were all athletically built, broad-shouldered, and only one was seriously overweight.

"Hallo, Elizabeth!" the man who represented the supplier for the company Elizabeth worked for raised his hand in greeting. His name was Lamar, and she had always seen him in a formal business suit. Now she appreciated the man's abstractly tattooed and pumped arms peeking out from under his tank top.

"Hallo Lamar! Goed om jou te sien. Dit is my vriende Anastasia en Alina." Lisa spoke fluent African. The girls could see the eyes of all five Africans turn to them, but they could not hear what the fat man standing closest to Lamar said to his friend.

"Look at the whores!

"Yes, what a bitches!" Lamar replied with a grin. But that's not what he said to Lisa.

"Glad to meet such beauties! These are my business partners, as well as my friends Jared, Simon and Tyrell. The fat man's name is..."

"... my name is Prince!" the fat man interrupted Lamar, bowing his head in greeting.

"Nice to meet you!" Lisa replied. Then she turned to Nastya, who understood most of the conversation, and Alina, who understood nothing and translated.

"This is Lamar, my company's counterparty representative, and these are his colleagues and friends Jared, Simon, Tyrell and Prince."

"Prince?" Nastya smiled. "Is that a name?"

"How should I know?" Lisa smiled disarmingly. Then the girl invited the men into the house, where she offered to sign the documents. Lamar's friends stayed at the car, and Nastya unexpectedly offered Alina to stay with them"the girl obviously wanted to improve her knowledge of the language, in which she was not very strong. Alina did not like the prospect of staying with strange men, but Nastya took her by the hand and led her to the SUV. Alina felt that all four guys were literally undressing her with their eyes and adjusted her dress. Nastya, on the other hand, just seemed to enjoy the men's attention.

"Do you speak English?" she asked the man closest to her, a chubby guy named Prince.

"Of course I do!" the African winked at the beauty. "Your name is Anastasia?"

Nastia laughed.

"Just Nastya, please," she pretended to be embarrassed.

"Of course, of course" Prince repeated. "And you... Lina?"

"Alina," the blonde corrected the African. "Prince is your real name?"

Her English was nowhere near as good as her friends, and even Irene and Sonya spoke the international language more fluently than she did. But she could still form simple sentences.

"Yeah!" the man replied proudly. "But it's also a nickname..."

"And it's also the size of a condom!" remarked one of the black men in Afrikaans. All the men laughed, even the Prince. Nastya either did not understand the meaning of the sentence or pretended not to.

While the girls talked to the Prince, his companions came closer, and now the beauties stood in the middle of a ring of tall, dark-skinned men. Alina felt uncomfortable, although Nastya definitely liked what was happening.

"Where are you from?" Nastya continued the acquaintance.

The guys took turns naming different places, which didn't tell the girls anything. Then Prince explained in English that they were all cities of the Republic of South Africa.

"Are you married?" one of the guys, called Simon, asked suddenly. His gaze was fixed on the ring finger of Aline's right hand. She nodded, which caused a strange stir among the men. Someone said "getroud slet" (married whore), but neither Alina nor Nastya knew the rough Afrikaans slang, so they didn't know how to react. Nevertheless, the blonde decided to ask her new acquaintances about the reason for such attention.

"They were very upset," Prince replied in poor but understandable Russian. "You are too beautiful."

Alina shifted a perplexed look from the big African to Nastya, but she just laughed:

"He means they're sad that such a pretty girl is busy! Don't worry, guys, it's not a problem!"

"Hey!"

"What?!"Anastasia shrugged with an angelic flutter of her eyes. "That didn't stop you at the last party!"

Alina's breath caught. Especially since Nastya was distorting the facts. At the last party that had taken place here, the girls had gotten so drunk that they had kissed each other almost all night long, and so passionately that Lisa, Nastya and Alina would have had a threesome if Kirill and Viktor hadn't been playing poker in the next room. But lesbian flirting can't be compared to cheating on your husband... or so Alina thought. And the fact that Nastya suggested she forget her husband and talked about it so openly in the presence of dark-skinned men angered the married blonde.

"It's not true!"

The girl's mediocre knowledge of English forced her to choose her words carefully, and from the outside her statement looked so insecure that it provoked laughter among the dark-skinned men and rude, unmistakable whispers. Fortunately, Nastya changed the subject.

"What are you trading?"

It was a harmless question that made the boys laugh strangely, as if embarrassed. Prince answered - he was the most talkative of the group.

"These are very sensitive things. Clothes, toys for special occasions."

Nastya rounded her eyes.

"You mean..."

"Sex toys and stuff. These are adult products," one of the guys behind Prince's back replied. Before Nastya could react, one of the guys reached into the car and pulled out several bags, apparently containing clothes, and handed them to the girls. Alina and Nastya looked with interest at the clothes in the cellophane: some very vulgar bodices, dresses and T-shirts with vulgar inscriptions in English, as well as chokers and sexy stockings.

"A gift," Prince said.

The girls were embarrassed, but did not return the parcels. Alina wondered if her husband would appreciate such outfits on his wife, but for some reason she doubted it. Even if he did, he probably wouldn't last more than a few minutes. Nastya was just happy about the update of her wardrobe - she didn't tell anyone, but in her room on the top floor she kept a real collection of erotic costumes, which she wore from time to time to spoil herself and her partner.

"Thank you," Alina said a little embarrassed.

"Be sure to try it on later!" Prince winked at the girls. Nastya smiled.

"Of course! Will you stay to watch?"

The boys whistled. Nastya obviously allowed herself more than her friend.

"We haven't decided where to go next," Prince replied. "Someone forgot to book a hotel."

"It was you, fatso!"

The Africans laughed. Their general cheerfulness spread to the girls.

"So you have nowhere to sleep?" clarified Nastya.

"No, I think we'll have to spend the night in the airport car park."

Nastya smiled and said, obviously pleased with the idea that had come to her.

"Why don't you stay at the guesthouse? It's very cosy and it's closer to the airport than the city hotels."

The men obviously liked the idea. They smiled and the Prince thought for a few seconds, then nodded.

"Then we owe you a few more gifts. Do you agree?"

"Totally agree!" Nastya blushed.

Only Alina did not understand the meaning of the dialog. She shifted her perplexed gaze from one satisfied dark-skinned face to another and finally looked questioningly at her friend.

"I suggested they stay at my guesthouse since they hadn't found a place to stay for the night yet. And it's closer to the airport from here than from the city anyway."

Alina frowned.

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"And in return they will give us some more boxes with interesting things!" Anastasia whispered quickly to her friend. "Make your husband happy, because you said yourself that you have a little problem with it."

The girl winked at the blonde, who pursed her lips. Nastya guessed what Alina was thinking.

"And if he still can't satisfy you, look at all the hot guys out there."

Prince coughed, signaling that he had heard everything. And the guys standing behind him looked so satisfied, as if Nastya had not only offered them to spend the night as guests, but had also promised to give each of them a blowjob at night. Apparently realizing that they should be thanked for girl's hospitality, Prince gestured to his friends, and they quickly unloaded several more boxes and bags of various erotic toys and clothes from the car. In addition to the sex goods, the guys also pulled out fruit and some drinks with African names.

"There are more gifts!" announced the Prince. Nastya smiled and invited the men into the house.

"Bring it inside! Today we're having a party, so get ready for some fun!"

When the whole group returned from the street to the house, they were met by the sisters Irene and Sonya, who had changed their clothes. Irene wore a snow-white little pencil dress that showed off her slender legs in white stockings, and Sonya wore a coal-black short-sleeved dress that completely covered her small breasts, but also showed off her wonderful legs in black stockings. Wearing different colored dresses, as if they had been chosen to contrast each other, the girls occupied the eyes of all the Africans for a brief moment.

By this time, Elizabeth and Lamar had finished their business and were leaving the hall. When Lisa saw the group of dark-skinned men in the hallway, she looked at the girls with a puzzled expression. Alina shrugged, giggled, and nodded to Nastya.

"We have more guests," Nastya said cheerfully. Actually, it was not her idea to have a "purely female" gathering, but Lisa and Alina's. Anastasia had always preferred the company of men, and the more of them the better. That was why she had broken up with her last boyfriend. To be exact, they did not break up, but took a "break", but for the girl it was the same as a breakup. She wasn't the kind of person who felt strongly about a broken relationship. Especially when there were so many good-looking guys around.

"What do you mean?" Lisa didn't understand. Alina and Nastya quickly brought her up to speed.

"You might want to talk to your husbands about this." Sonya giggled. Alina opened her mouth to answer, but Lisa interrupted her.

"They went fishing and won't be back until tomorrow."

"Really?" Alina was surprised, but not much. Kirill was not a fan of parties, and Victor, Lisa's husband, preferred the company of the forest and nature to that of his wife. Not surprisingly, they left the girls alone - they thought the party would be more interesting and fun without them. But they could not imagine that there would be male company, and what kind.

The Africans, however, were clearly comfortable: they walked around the house, talking in their own language and admiring the girls' outfits. Only Lamar and Prince stayed with the girls. The latter had just finished telling his boss that he had traded some of the goods for a night's stay at the guesthouse. Judging by Lamar's smile, he was not against the idea.

"Well," Anastasia smiled, probably the sluttiest smile Alina and Lisa had ever seen. "Then let's start celebrating!"