First Time with Another Man

Story Info
With her husband's permission, Katya sleeps with another man.
1.5k words
4.2
51.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red dress with a neckline low enough to be suggestive but with a little plausible deniability. I wore my favorite pair of dangling silver earrings and a short silver necklace.

My husband wrapped his arms around me.

"You look beautiful," Mark said.

I was a little skeptical, but the way he said it made me feel reassured.

"With you looking like that, I would be shocked if the two of you get all the way through dinner."

I had been so focused on picking the right outfit & perfecting my makeup that I hadn't had the chance to get excited for the night ahead. For the first time in 10 years, I was going on a third date. To a man's house. For dinner.

My husband and I started incorporating hotwife scenarios into our dirty talk over a year earlier. He told me that he was turned on by another man having sex with me. It wasn't a humiliation thing - in fact the idea that I was desired by other men made him feel more powerful.

I was more reluctant to embrace this fantasy. I love my husband, and I only want to be with him. I was worried how he would react if I actually had sex with another man. But, over time, as our shared fantasies grew, I started to get excited by the idea.

Now it was actually happening.

Mark kissed my neck, then looked up and smiled at the two of us in the mirror.

"I'll be thinking about you tonight."

*****

I felt nervous when I knocked on Noah's door. I looked around uneasily. A silly thought had crossed my mind - what if one of his neighbors recognized me?

Noah opened the door. He smiled as he looked me up and down. "Wow Katya, you look great." My anxiety faded as he leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"Come on in."

I was surprised at how relaxed I felt as we first enjoyed drinks together, then ate some osso buco he prepared. We talked, we laughed and of course couldn't help flirting with one another.

Noah is about 7 years younger than my husband. He moves through the world with ease. Judging by his modest condo, he made less money and didn't seem to have bigger ambitions than having fun.

However, while I'm attracted to my husband's ambition, there's something about Noah's easy-going attitude that felt like a breath of fresh air. The longer we talked, and the lower my inhibitions got, the more I wanted him.

It wasn't longer after dinner that we started making out on the couch. Soon my little red dress was off, which revealed my red bra and lacy underwear. Noah savored my body, but spent a lot of time with my breasts - grabbing them, kissing them, and sucking on my nipples.

I was swept up in the electric new relationship energy that I hadn't experienced in over a decade.

We spent a lot of time on his couch kissing, touching and exploring each other. Soon both of us were naked, and we both wanted the same thing.

Noah scooped me up from the couch, carried me up the stairs and set me down on his bed. As he held himself up above me, I reached down to grab his throbbing cock and guide it into my waiting pussy.

This was it, the point of no return.

Noah starting fucking me, sliding his cock in and out. Even though it was about the same size and thickness as my husband's, it felt different. I couldn't believe the new sensations I was feeling. As my moans picked up, Noah started thrusting harder. Deeper. Faster.

My first orgasm overtook me. As my pussy spasmed around his big hard cock he paused his thrusts and kissed me all over, spending some extra time kissing and sucking on my sensitive breasts.

After letting me come down from my orgasm, he kissed me deeply. Then, with a smirk, he flipped me over. I got on my hands and knees for him, and he entered me from behind.

This time there wasn't a slow build up. His thrusts were primal, desperate. Even though he already made me cum once already, he needed to truly lay claim over me.

He grabbed my hair and directed my head towards the standing mirror near the bed. I watched as my tits bounced in sync with his thrusts, my earrings and necklace dangling in front of them. I saw and felt him have his way with my body... biting my neck... fondling my breasts.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I found myself saying.

"I'm going to cum," He growled into my ear. "Do you want me to pull out?"

Mark and I hadn't talked about whether I was allowed to let another man cum inside me. I didn't know how to respond, I just looked into his eyes.

Noah pushed deep inside me, then I felt his cock twitch and the warmth of his cum hitting the back wall of my vagina. That triggered my second orgasm and my pussy desperately tried to milk every last drop from him.

Noah collapsed on top of me. His weight pushing me down into the bed.

For a while we lay there, breathing heavy together while coming down. Occasionally Noah would give me a gentle kiss and whisper in my ear.

"That was amazing." "You're so sexy Katya." "I can't believe how much you turn me on."

As a 42 year old mother of two, there was something amazing about blowing a sexy young man's mind like I just did. It made me feel a little guilty feeling another man's cum dripping down my thigh... but it also made me want more.

I shouldn't have fucked him raw or let him cum inside me, but now there was no point in asking him to get a condom.

I gently pushed Noah over, bent down and took his half limp cock in my mouth. As I cleaned him up, I felt it stiffen. I then removed it from my mouth, straddled him and lowered myself onto him. With my wetness and his cum, it slid right in.

As I started riding him, I looked over at the mirror.

"Mmmmmm, Noah. Look at that. You're fucking a married woman."

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah Noah. Do you like feeling this married cunt all over you?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to make me cum all over your cock again?"

"Oh yeah."

I bent down and whispered in his ear "Good. After that I want you to fill me up again."

I grinded against him, faster and faster. My moans grew as my pleasure increased. I felt myself cumming. I screamed his name as I came all over his dick for the third time that night.

Noah grabbed my ass, pulled me as deep as he could go, and came inside me for the second time that night.

I spent the next 30 minutes in his arms, his fingers gently stroking my naked body. I thought about how my husband would feel when I told him what happened. He reassured me many times that he wanted this... that it turned him on... that it wouldn't change the way he felt about me. Soon I would find out if that was true.

*****

I walked into the quiet house, the click of my heels the only sign of life. Mark was waiting for me on the couch.

"Hey honey. You were out late. How did it go?"

I noticed the soreness of my crotch. I smiled, nervously. "Well... we did it. We had sex. Twice." I didn't expect it to come out in such a matter of fact way.

Mark smiled. "Wow, I love you so much babe. I need you to come over here and tell me everything."

For the next few minutes, I told Mark everything. I told him how his loving wife went to another man's house with the intention of fucking him. How I let him have his way with me. How I sucked his cock. How I let him cum in my unprotected pussy twice and fill me with his seed.

Mark seemed a bit surprised by the revelation. "Well, we're going to need to do something about that, won't we?"

With that Mark roughly positioned me on my hands and knees on the couch. He didn't even bother taking off my heels, my dress or my lingerie. He pushed my panties aside, and entered my sore, wet pussy.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"You let this man fuck you, and you fucking liked it."

"I did Mark. I liked getting fucked by him."

Mark took a handful of my hair and turned my head towards him.

"Good. You're such a good little slut. Remember though, you're my little slut."

With that Mark fucked me harder than he's ever fucked me before. My pussy was on fire, but the pleasure he made me feel was overwhelming. I came multiple times before I felt him push deep inside me and let out a groan as he shot rope after rope of cum into me, reclaiming me as his.

youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers