All Comments on 'Emma & Barry'

by Christian Black

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WoW!!

I actually wrote down the "Cocksucking Commandments"!!!!! It was enjoyable, witty at times, but maybe next time you could try a little more feeling and a little less technical stuff. I mean, it was great you described how to suck a cock, I actually took notes!!! I'm still a virgin, too, so thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Human

You made your characters human and your execution of the plotline is believable. Great descriptions add to the pleasure of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I'm not gay, but i loved your story! It's hot, i guess homo and hetero sexual guys will love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh - nice.

A very interesting contrast. And bloody well told.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m bisexual and was taught how to eat pussy by my gay lover. I boyfriend asked his neighbor to come over. One night. Ralph, my boyfriends, had been fucking his neighbor for several years. Ralph ate her pussy and I watched. She then let me eat her pussy and told me what to do. But she wouldn’t let me fuck her. But Ralph did. I was 30. Ralph was 65 and the neighbor lady was around Ralph’s age. I enjoyed the experience especially after Ralph came in her and I ate his cum from her cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous