Emma and Eddie - How it all started

Story Info
A revenge fuck which changed our lives forever.
1.4k words
3.17
14.9k
11
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK here goes - hope you like it.

We have seen several posts on various websites along the lines "how did you start...' or "how do I convince my wife to try..." so we thought it would be fun to tell our story. It might help, it might not, but we hope you enjoy our experience. And we apologise upfront, we are no wordsmiths. This is a true story which we have put down together, based on our recollection of events, as best as we can recall. This, our first story is about how it all started.

Firstly, to set the scene. I am Eddie, my wife is Emma, we have both just celebrated our 50th birthdays and 29 years of marriage. Our children have been through Uni and are both married. Obviously, we married very young but had some limited sexual experience and we had enjoyed a lively, straightforward sex life in our early years. Everything was fine. True, as the years went by, sex had become a bit routine but still enjoyable, for both parties.

But then, about 10 years ago, I made a big mistake. I had a fling with a young girl in the office. It started at the Christmas party, the sex was ok but nothing special and the fling only lasted a few weeks. To be honest, it was much about the chase and proving to myself I could still pull, but Emma found out.

The next couple of months were terrible for us both. And I mean terrible, I was riddled with guilt, Emma was quite rightly furious, but we struggled through. However, Emma made it clear I owed her one.

Emma is about 5ft 5 ins tall, has a great figure but mostly dressed casually, and did not worry too much about her appearance, the kids came first, and me, her husband, a close second. She worked a few days a week, ran the house, sorted out the kids. I always thought she looked great, but I noticed over the following weeks and months things began to change.

For a start, she started to spend some money on herself. We are fortunate, I have a well-paid job, her part time work was pocket money which she had spent on everybody else but her. But now Emma started to spend more attention on Emma. New clothes, shoes, regular trips to the beauty salon, and trips to the gym. She started to show more of her lovely body, wearing shorter and tighter skirts and dresses, low cut tops and some sexy sets of lingerie. She looked so sexy and several of my friends commented so. It made us both feel good about ourselves and each other.

And our sex life became more intense. It had always been decent but now it took on another level. I'm not well-endowed, about 6 1/2 inches long but with a girth not far off the same. Emma had always loved my cock, but now she started to refer to it as "mine, and only mine". She bought a new vibrator, and a new 9 inch dildo from a well-known web-site and used them regularly. We watched porn together, masturbated together, and she would ask if this was what I wanted and if she was a better fuck than "that girl". And she started to trim her pubic hair, then shaving more and more of it away. And after a few weeks she visited the salon and returned fully shaved. I nearly came on the spot and spent hours licking her to orgasm after orgasm. And she told me it was my job to keep her shaved and smooth.

In late summer we went to a friend's birthday party. The weather was great, it was local to us, and we walked there hand in hand. Emma seemed so excited and bounced along next to me. She looked stunning, a tight short shoulder-less summer dress, showing off her fabulously tanned legs, her great ass and wonderful, pert braless breasts.

It was a super party, we knew many of the people there, all spread across the large ground floor and into the large garden. And Emma was having great fun, she looked fantastic, dancing with everyone and in particular, a very good friend of mine, Simon. I knew Simon had always fancied Emma and as he danced with her, he couldn't take his hands off her. And it was clear she was loving the attention. I was quite cool with it, Simon's wife, Claire was there and anyway, I liked the fact that other blokes fancied her.

The night flew by. I'm not sure what the time was when, feeling slightly worse for wear and thinking about going home, I saw Emma and Simon sneaking off down the garden, hand in hand.

At first, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to make a scene but there was my wife running hand in hand with another bloke down to the darkness of the lower garden. And I could hear Emma's words "you owe me one" in my head. I decided to see where Claire was and found her crashed out on a chair.

So..... I set off home. It was only a five-minute walk but all the way home I felt sick, my stomach was churning over and over, and I couldn't stop thinking of what they were now doing down in the garden. But my head kept telling me this was all my fault. And there was something else -- excitement - I realised I had an erection. I went straight to bed, turned off the light and waited.

About an hour or so later I heard the front door open and then close, and soft footsteps on the stairs. A few minutes later Emma slipped into bed next to me, trying to be as quiet as possible so not to wake me. My heart was beating like a drum, but I didn't move and after a short while, Emma's breathing seemed to relax and she dozed off. Carefully I moved closer to her and held my breath as I very gently rested my hand on her beautiful ass. It was warm and soft and as I gradually stroked her cheeks she moved slightly and raised her hips. A few minutes more of stroking and she shifted again and opened her legs. My fingers slipped gently between her legs.

Her shaved pussy lips were open and soaking wet and the smell of cum mixed with her juices was unmistakable. My cock was already erect but this made it jerk and stand up flat against my belly. I slipped my fingers in deeper and then, as she raised her hips further, I stroked her clit which was as hard as my cock. She let out a soft groan and then whispered "gentle my love, I've already cum twice".

I have never been so turned on, ever, and quite clearly so was Emma as we fucked for hours, I licked her cum filled pussy and she rode me for all she was worth. We fell asleep in a heap and covered with each other's juices.

In the morning we fucked again, this time slowly as she told me everything that happened. How he had got an erection while he was dancing with her and how he squeezed her ass cheeks. How they slipped off down to the summerhouse and how she pulled his big cock out of his jeans. How he slipped his fingers into her panties and played with her clit. How she straddled him and slipped his big cock into her soaking pussy and how she rode him with her tits bouncing in his face until he emptied his cum deep in her pussy. And finally, how it felt when she walked home to me with his cum dripping down her thighs. She said that we were now even.

Over the next few days we fucked almost constantly, and we talked about the future. At first, Emma said it was a one off but very soon admitted she wanted to do it again, and again, and again.

This was the start of what has been an incredible 10 years with my Hotwife. I must add that, even though it kick-started an incredible 10 years, I would not recommend doing what I did.

The next step in our new life soon followed. Emma is writing it now.