Emma & Hayden Pt. 05

Story Info
Brad, Emma & Hayden go out.
2.8k words
4.33
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is now being told by Hayden.

As Emma told me what had happened that night, I found myself in the midst of many different feelings. Angry, hurt, jealous, but also, I was aroused. I was glad that we were sitting at the kitchen table, as my cock would have given me away with me being fully erect. Part of me finds this as a turn on, and if it wasn't that it was Brad that had done this, I might like it. But of all people, it had to be Brad.

It was silent for a while after Emma finished telling me what happened. We both slowly ate our breakfasts just looking at our plates.

"Are you mad at me?" Emma asks breaking the silence.

I answer her "No Sweetheart. I love you. And I know you only did it to pay off the contract. Now, at least we can move on with the contract being paid off."

Emma stops in mid motion as she was bringing her fork to her mouth. "But it's not. Brad told me that I have to go out with him again this afternoon and that last night was only a payment." she says and begins to cry.

I'm speechless. Once again, I feel like she just punched me in the gut again. Sorts of questions come to mind yet I look at her and feel sorry as she is the one that is getting all the punishment. I go to her and take her up in my arms, and just held her.

The next thing I know, Brad walks into the kitchen as I was holding Emma.

"What the hell!" I yell

Brad holds up a key in his hand waving it under my nose "Didn't Emma tell you?"

Emma looks at the ground not saying a word.

"She gave me a key to the house so I can come and go when I please." Brad says

"Like hell!" I yell.

"Settle down old boy. You should have read the contract better." Brad advises.

"You see, until the contract is fulfilled, everything you own, and even the two of you, belong to me for whatever I want or feel like doing. So, shut the fuck up." he says

The punches continue as the one person on his world that I hate the most has jumped into our lives and just continues to hit me in the worst way. The one thing that I prized the most, and he just continues to abuse her.

"Now, last night, I took off $200 for our little date, so you only owe me $2800 more." Brad explains.

"Both of you, get in front of me on your knees!" he demands.

Emma crawls down off my lap and gets down on her knees as I didn't move in a show of disobedience. Brad walks towards me and as he gets to me, he slaps me across the face.

"I told you get down on your knees! Don't make me say it again!"

With the sting on my cheek still hurting, I drop down on my knees in front of him.

"Pull my cock out."

I hesitate shaking my head no in which he again slaps me across the face. I shakily reach up and unzip his pants. I then slowly reach in his pants and find his cock. It was already semi hard as I had a difficult time pulling it out, but once out, it hung obscenely from his pants. Even only semi hard, it was already at least 7 inches long and twice as thick as mine.

"Get it hard." he demands.

I begin to grab it with my hands in which he slaps me again across the face.

"Not with your hands bitch!"

I move my mouth to the end of his large cock and stick out my tongue gently touching. It bounces as my tongue touches it causing it to bounce against my cheek. I catch it with my mouth with the head of his cock just past my lips. I notice now that his crotch smells like old underwear and I can't describe the taste, but that it was awful.

Brad grabs the sides of his head and pulls my head deeper onto his cock forcing it further into my mouth and back towards my throat to where I begin to gag. Thankfully, I feel his balls resting on my chin and I'm hoping that was as far as it was going to go.

Brad then pulls his cock partially out of my mouth and then forces it back in. He does this again with each time, his cock becomes longer and even more thick as he starts to go further into down my throat. I again start to gag in which he pull back a little.

"Act like you're following food."

I'm now concentrating on not gagging as I know that even that, wouldn't stop him. Each time he pushes into my mouth, I feel his cock going deeper and deeper into my throat. I concentrating to just swallow when he goes deeper.

"Your husband is better at sucking cock than you Emma. He's taking it all"

I can barely see Emma off to my side, but swear that I can see that she was smiling, but Brad quickly grabbed my head and focused it on his cock keeping me from seeing her. Suddenly, I feel Brad begin to tense up.

"It's time to breed you bitch!" and with that, he stops with his cock buried deep down my throat. I feel his balls constrict as his cock pumps spurt after spurt of his cum down my throat directly into my stomach.

He finishes pulling his cock that now appeared to be 9 inches long out of my mouth. As it leaves my open my mouth, a string of cum and spit links us until he wiped his cock on my face. A flash goes off as I looked up at Brad. Brad was smiling at the picture he just took.

"Might need this if you think about telling anyone about this." he says.

Brad then looks at Emma and tells her to go to he room and bring out some sweats. Emma scurries off to the bedroom and quickly returns.

"Put them on." Brad tells her.

She starts to put on her panties in which Brad stops her. "You don't need any underwear today, just put on the sweats and your tennis shoes."

He then hands me her bra and panties. I look at them confused.

"Put them on." he commands

I begin to put them on with the bra going on with no problem but not so with the panties. Emma had grabbed one of her thongs so as I put it on, the front material was so small that it only covered my cock, but went up between my balls and it just had a piece of thin lace going up my ass crack over my asshole. I pull it in place making Brad laugh as he sees a testicle hanging out on each side of the cloth patch.

Brad tells us to get in his car. Now, it's Saturday about 10:30 in the morning. Brad and Emma began to walk out the front door, but I stopped.

"I can't go out looking like this." I plead.

Brad quickly pulls out his phone and instantly pulls up the photo taken earlier with Brads cock and cum on my face. "If you don't get in the car right now, I'll just post this picture and all the pictures I have of Emma from last night on both of your social media accounts. Now what do you want to do?"

I look at Emma who is also looking at me. She's mouthing please to me. I'm sure my face was red as I quickly walk past the two of them going out the front door and to his car where I get in the back seat. Brad, now laughing, climbs in the drivers seat as Emma gets into the front passenger seat. I don't look, but I swear I can hear Emma giggling as well.

We pull out of the driveway in which I slouch down as far as I can in the back to avoid any neighbors possibly seeing me. It doesn't take too long and I feel like we're traveling fairly fast. I peak up over the edge of the window and can see that we're now on an interstate with lots of traffic. I duck back down so I can't be seen.

"Take your sweater off." I hear Brad tell Emma.

Where I'm lying, I can see the back of Emma's head and see her pull her sweater over her head in which she throws it the back seat near me. I'm now sure that anybody driving past us or that we pass, will be able to see Emma's perfect tits. It's not too long, and I hear the sound of large semi truck. I look over to the passenger side window and see that we're passing it. Suddenly, I hear his air horn blast and see that Brad is now matching his speed to the truck drivers.

"Show off your tits for the nice truck driver Emma."

I can see Emma's head is turned towards the driver and am sure that she is facing the driver now and I'm sure she's cupping her large tits for him.

My stomach twists as I hear "Take off your sweatpants."

I hear Emma gasp and watch as she rustles around taking off her pants in which she throws them in the back seat as well. Now I know she is completely nude except her white tennis shoes.

"Show your pussy Emma, and don't be shy."

I look up at the rear view mirror in which Brad has now adjusted so I can see Emma. Emma is now lying on her back across the seat with her pussy facing the passenger window and her head lying in Brads lap. Her legs are spread and I'm sure that the truck driver can see her perfect pussy, and if he's lucky, even see her tight asshole. The truck driver is maintaining his speed and is staying where he can watch Emma as she begins to slide her finger up and down her wet slit. He honked his horn again as she takes both hands and pulls her lips of her pussy open again earning a blast from the air horn.

"Orgasm for him." I hear Brad say.

Emma began to work her fingers on her clit rubbing it with a frenzy. It didn't take long and I could hear Emma begin to moan bringing herself to her climax. She brings her free hand to her mouth and begins to bite down on the back of it as she announces that she's cumming. She then sprays out of her pussy as she cums hitting the side of the door with her juices. The next sound I hear is the another blast of the air horn by the truck driver as we pull away.

"I think I need a rest area." I hear Brad say as we exit the interstate and pull into a rest area.

Brad pulls the car past the restrooms and parks away from the others at the far end of the parking lot. As he gets out, he tells us to stay here and that he'd be right back. While he's gone, Emma puts on her clothes again.

"Oh shit!" Emma says

"What? What's going on?"

"He's coming back! And he has three truck drivers with him."

I'm still lying down in the back seat as Brad opens the door by my head.

"Get out!" he tells me.

I climb out of the back seat and stand up in front of Brad and the drivers still dressed in Emma's thong and bra. I feel like a piece of meat as the three large men stood there staring at me just grinning.

"You get out too." he tells Emma

Emma steps out in which the men looked at her, but then turned their attention back to me.

Brad then grabbed Emma's hand and led us off to a secluded area behind a row of trees where people couldn't see us.

"These guys are hard working men who have to work all day today even though it's a weekend. The guys tell me that they're more into guys than women, so it's you're turn to show them your appreciation. Now make them happy." Brad says while digging out his phone.

My heart sinks as before today, I've never been with a guy, and in fact, my only sexual history is with Emma. So anything gay, such as me giving a blowjob, or even touching another mans penis is something that I've never done or even thought of until today.

The first guy steps in front of me and quickly pulls out his cock that was already hard. It was only about 5 inches long and knowing what is expected, I grab it and began to stroke it. I stroked it like I do to myself when Emma is on her period and I'm left alone to take care of myself. It didn't take too long and he was soon shooting his load all over my hand and arm. I'm thinking to myself that this is good, and that it wasn't too bad. One down, two to go. I look at Emma thinking that I'm doing good and smile at her.

The second guy steps up and drops his pants showing me a cock that was probably at least 7 inches long. I reach out to grab it, but he stops me. He then pulls me towards him as he sits down on the picnic table behind him. He grabs the sides of head and then pulls my head down to his cock and thrust my mouth on his cock. The stench was horrible which smelled like stale urine and I had to fight to keep from retching.

At this same time, I feel someone near my ass pulling the thong lace away from the crack of my ass and just as quickly, I felt pressure on my asshole that I believe is a finger. The second driver is now forcing my head further and further down on his cock with the head of it nearing the back of my throat. The third driver is now pushing in a second finger beside his first expanding my anal opening.

Just as quickly as the finger was there, I feel his fingers pull out leaving my asshole open in which I feel cool air blowing across it. Without thinking, I let out a whimper as the truck drivers both began to laugh calling me a cum faggot.

My heart skips a beat when I feel pressure at my rear passage that I could only assume was his cock. He kept the pressure on with his cock pushing at my hole attempting to get in. The head of his cock slowly makes it's way inside making my ass feel like it was splitting in two. He continued to push in where I felt that I was beyond full. He then pulled it out and I heard him spit and this time, he pushed it in all the way to where I felt his balls bouncing against mine.

I yell as it goes in, but the driver at my head just pushes his cock back in my mouth and down my throat muffling any sound coming from me. The two drivers then began to piston me back and forth with each one taking turns pushing their cocks into my now open orifices.

While this is taking place, I hear Brad telling Emma to look at me taking these two and how it looks like I'm enjoying it. And much to my own disappointment, I felt the pain in my ass go away, and found myself enjoying the feeling in my ass.

I knew it was coming to an end as they both began to thrust harder and deeper eventually with them both cumming at the same time. After shooting their cum into my belly and in to my lower bowels, the guy in my ass pulls out and the guy in my mouth pushes me back with me falling on the ground landing on my ass looking up at Emma.

Emma looked down at me with tears in her eyes staring at my now hard cock with my own cum hanging from it. She then turned around and walks away from me towards the car without saying anything.

"Time to go!" Brad announces as we leave the truck drivers and I waddle back to the car with cum dripping out of my open asshole and my still erect cock sticking out above the top of the panties.