Emma and Joe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe: "Nice ass Emma, and great choice in panties. Did you remember to do the second part of your task?"

Emma: "Yes, vibe in my purse."

Joe: "Good girl, now drive safe to your interview. And remember you got this. Message me on kik when you are headed into your interview, and I will send you instructions for when your interview is over."

Emma: "I will. Have a good morning!"

My drive was uneventful, and I messaged Joe once I was in the parking lot. I was 10 minutes early so I sat for a bit to see if Joe would reply to my text and send the instructions. My message remained unread and on the "delivered" status. Damn. I turned off my phone and headed into the interview hoping it would not take long. Once I was done and back in my car, I fired up the chat and saw a reply from Joe.

Joe: "Once your interview is over, I want you to begin your drive home. Along the way, find a nice quiet place to park. Once you have parked, call me on my cell."

Call him? Fuck. My anxiety shot through the roof. He had called me a couple of times, but I had never called him. I hate calling people. What if he was busy, or he had someone around and couldn't talk, or he was back home and he had family around? I began to drive and finally settled on stopping at a truck stop. It was semi busy but also a bit quiet since it was the middle of the day on a workday. I sat for 15 minutes with Joe's number pulled up, and just stared at the screen. Finally, I got the nerve and hit the call button. It continued to ring, and at first, I thought the call was going to go to voicemail, but then Joe's sexy voice came over the speaker.

"Hello." Joe said.

"Hi." I replied, "I'm calling you like you asked."

"So you are, how was the interview?" He asked.

"I think it went ok; I'm hoping I get it." I said, " So.... Why did I bring the vibe?"

"Impatient much?" Joe laughed as he said it. "Since you've done such a great job and nailed your interview, you are going to use the vibe to cum in the car."

"Ummm, what? There are people around!" I stated.

"That's why I said pick a quiet place." Joe replied, "Go ahead and get it out."

"Right now??" I asked.

"Yes Emma, now, while you are on the phone with me." Joe stated.

I unbuttoned my pants, and cautiously began looking around. I was facing a semi-truck garage, but it didn't appear anyone was there or at least maybe they were at lunch. There were some cars parked a few spaces away, but I hadn't seen anyone come in or out. I sat there for a minute contemplating if I was really going to do this. Someone could come out of the restaurant at the truck stop at any time and see me, but my SUV did sit higher so that they couldn't necessarily see my hands.

"Are you still there?" Joe asked.

"Umm yeah, uhhh just getting situated," I replied, "What if someone sees me??"

"That's part of the fun." Joe replied, "Now I want you to place your vibe between your lips and on your clit, think about it being my fingers there, stroking you back and forth."

I began to breath heavy as I was getting close, imagining Joe's hands on me again, and the way he felt.

"Reach up in your shirt and pull on your nipple." Joe stated.

"But.... There are people around" I replied, half out of breath as I continued to get close from the vibrator on my clit.

"Now Emma, do as your told." Joe replied, "And tell me when you do so."

The way he spoke continued to fuel my need to get to orgasm as I inched closer, between the vibe on my clit and hearing his voice. I glanced around quickly, reached under my shirt and bra, and twisted my nipple.

"I'm twisting it now." I said breathily.

"Cum Emma, you need to cum!" Joe commanded.

At the sound of his voice, I let go of my nipple and gripped the steering wheel as I began to cum. I bit my lip to try to hold in my moan, and still attempting to scan around to ensure no one was around to see me. I wasn't aware that I was holding my breath until I heard Joe on the phone again.

"You need to breathe Emma." Joe said, "Take a breath, in and out."

I started breathing again, and as it slowed, I was able to start talking to Joe again.

"That was fun, we should do this again sometime." I stated.

"I have a few ideas." Joe stated, "Now, I want you to take two pictures before you head back out on the road again. One of the vibrator in your panties, and another of you licking the vibe clean before returning it to your purse. Send them on chat."

"Ok," I replied, "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Emma." Joe said and then he hung up the phone.

I sat for a minute and began scanning around my car again. Did no one really see me? Are people really that oblivious to those around them, that I could do that in public and no one notice? I was turned on by the fact I got away with it, and no one was the wiser. I did as he asked and snapped a picture of the vibe in my panties, and then another of my licking it clean and sent them in the chat.

Joe: "Good girl. It was great to hear you cum on the phone. Now drive safe and let me know when you get home."

Emma: "I will, it was great just to hear your voice."

I sent a message to Joe when I got home, and went on with the rest of my day, tending to work, family, and continuing to think about my task in the car earlier that day. It was the start of the weekend, and I knew Joe and I wouldn't have that much time to chat. Daily we were able to send a few messages to each other, always a good morning, a goodnight, and sometimes a check in during the day just to catch up with one another. We both had busy schedules with work and family, and it was another 5 days until we were able to really chat again and do another task. I woke up that morning with an unexpected message from Joe

Joe: "Good morning. When you are up, husband is at work, and kids at school, I have a task for you since our schedules are slowing down now. Let me know when you are able to have time."

Emma: "Good morning! Will do!"

I got my morning going with a spring in my step and looking forward to what Joe may have in store. Once everyone was out of the house, I got back on our chat.

Emma: "Everyone is gone, and I am home alone."

Joe: "Good. Your task for today, you may or may not like, I want you to get out 18 clothespins. You are to place 8 on each tit, and one on each nipple."

Emma: "Hmm ok, I am going to have to think on this."

Joe: "Send me a picture once you have that step completed."

Fuck.... The damn pictures. I hate taking pictures.

I got out 18 clothespins, took off my bra and shirt and laid back in bed. I began placing the clothespins about an inch apart from each other in a circle on my tit, a few inches away from the areola. I guess this is one time having decent sized tits came in handy, I thought. Last I placed a clothespin on each nipple. My skin was pulled tight around my tits and the way it felt was good and a different sensation than just having them on my nipples. I snapped a pic and sent it to Joe in the chat.

Emma: "Done!"

I sat staring at the chat. Joe read my message but did not reply. What the fuck? What do I need to do now? Do I just leave them on? Take them off? I sat confused looking at the screen when my phone began to ring, it was Joe.

"Hey there sexy!" Joe said as soon as I picked up.

"Hi," I replied, " So what next?"

"I'm getting there, how does it feel?" He asked.

"Different.... It doesn't hurt, but my skin feels tight." I said.

"Now the next part may be a bit harder...." He trailed off. It was a couple seconds before he continued. "I want you to take each clothespin off, but do NOT open it when taking it off, simply pull it off, away from your skin, do you understand?"

"I think so, yes." I answered.

"Leave one clothespin on each tit and leave the ones on your nipples for last." Joe stated, "I want you to go ahead and do that now."

I pulled the first clothespin off as instructed and sucked in air as I did so. Fuck that hurt, but I liked it. The sensation once it was pulled off, and blood rushing back to that area, made my tit sting and then throb. The throbbing increasing with each one that was pulled off. I continued to pull them off around each tit, leaving one on each and then the ones on the nipples. Each one I'd gasp and take a few seconds before moving on to the next.

"All but the four are off like you said." I said into the phone.

"Good, how does it feel?" Joe asked.

"A little sore and throbbing, it's nice though. They left really nice marks too." I replied.

"You will have to take a picture later, but for now there is another part to this task." Joe stated, "When we get off the phone, you will take a video of you taking the last pin off each tit, and then take the clothespin on one nipple, and twist it clockwise and see if you can get the clothespin all the way back around to its starting point."

"Ok, not sure that will work, but we will see." I replied.

"I have to get back to work, I will talk with you later on the chat, goodbye." Said Joe.

"Ok, bye." I replied.

I laid there in bed, hands rubbing my tits around where the clothespins were already taken off and looking at the marks they left. I wondered if my husband would even notice. They were bright red marks about half inch wide and two inches long in a circle on each tit. I put my attention back to my task and opened my camera on my phone and switched it from photo to video. I began the video and started with taking the last two clothespins off my tits, and then began twisting the one nipple. My tits were already sore from all the stimulation from taking the clothespins off, I moaned a little as I twisted, and then took off the clothespins from my nipples. The blood came rushing back to my nipples and they felt on fire as I rubbed them in between my fingers to try to get the throbbing sensation to subside. I got dressed and sent the video off via email to Joe.

Emma: "Video sent. Rest of the day may be busy, so in case, goodnight (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "Good girl, that was great, and very lovely marks left on your tits. Goodnight Emma (Kiss emoji)."

I went to bed that night and didn't even try to hide the marks on my tits. As per usual, my husband didn't look up from his phone and noticed nothing. The next two days went by slow. Joe was busy with work. Joe and I didn't get to chat much outside our usual good morning/goodnight, and sometimes a check in during the day.

Joe: "Good morning! How does your day look today? My days are finally slowing down."

Emma: "My days are pretty slow right now, and Good morning."

Joe: "Good, I thought maybe we could chat and see about a day that would work for us to meet in person again."

Emma: "I would like that, a lot!!"

Joe: "But until then, I have a task for today."

Emma: "Oh yeah? What??"

Joe: "Since it will be a couple of weeks at least until I get to see you, I want you to select a spoon from your kitchen and take 4 poses of all the ways you want me to spoon you or touch you when we get to be in person again."

Emma: "Well this will need some imagination, I guess. Because I can't put the

spoon everywhere."

Joe: "I am sure you will think something up, I have to get going to the first job, I will check in with you later."

Emma: "Have a good day."

I went to the kitchen and began looking around. I finally settled on a blue silicone spoon, it was blue and reminded me of Joe since that was his favorite color. I laid the spoon on my desk and began on some paperwork as I thought of ways that I could take pictures with the spoon. I finally settled on the poses and got my phone out to begin my mini photo shoot. The first picture I laid across my bare tits, how I missed Joe's hands on them. Next, I did a pose of the handle in my mouth and my tongue licking it, in a way that I hoped to be able to lick Joe the next time I saw him. I then laid back on the bed and placed a little lube on the handle of the spoon and slid it in between my lips and at the entrance of my vagina, thinking about how the last thing other than my own hands to touch there was Joe's fingers. Lastly, I laid on my bed on my belly, placing the spoon on my ass, right down the crack and took an over the shoulder pic, because I wanted nothing more to be held by someone, it had been so long. I logged into my email and sent the pictures to Joe that way since there were so many. I then logged on to our chat and sent a message

Emma: "Pictures are sent in email!"

Joe: "In the middle of a work project, I will take a look at them a bit later."

Emma: "Ok, have a good day."

I went back to finishing my own work, thinking of my pictures and Joe's reaction. Later in the afternoon Joe called.

"Hello?" I said as I answered, I wasn't expecting a call, so maybe it was a butt dial?

"Hello to you too," Joe replied " Great pics Emma, good girl!"

My stomach flopped again as it always does when he says good girl

"Thank you, I miss you. Hopefully we can make it work next week. I think I have the details worked out on my end so I can come stay at a hotel the night before." I stated.

"How did you work that out?" Joe asked.

"Work training, as part of the new position. I didn't get it, but he doesn't know that." I replied.

"Good excuse, that would be nice if we could have a hotel room this time, much more private." Joe said.

"That's the plan anyways, we will see how it goes." I stated.

"I just wanted to let you know that you did a great job, I better let you go since kids will be home soon." Joe said.

"Yeah I guess so. Bye." I replied.

"Bye baby." Joe replied before hanging up.

My heart sank as I hung up the phone. He had never called me baby before. My husband never called me any pet names like that either. Every time I talked to Joe, especially on the phone, I felt pulled a little more to trust him. It made me want him more, and him saying 'baby' made me want to trust him even more. I tried to remind myself of earlier conversations with him when we first started chatting. I needed to be smart. I couldn't handle being hurt again like I have so many times before. I needed to continue to remind myself that this was probably just a casual thing, I likely didn't mean much to him other than a fun side piece for physical needs that he wasn't getting met at home, and I needed to keep my emotions in check before things got too far in my head and I ended up even more broken than I already was. I tried to keep reminding myself over and over for the remainder of the day, but I don't think it was working to convince myself of it.

The countdown had already begun to the day I would see Joe in person again. In 4 days, I would head to the hotel, and in 5 days I would see Joe. My anxiety was at an all-time high, with planning what to pack, my lie to my husband to get out of the house, and just the excitement and nervousness of Joe seeing me naked, totally naked. There was a good chance that could change it all. There were plenty of other, better looking, women Joe could be with. So why would he want to be with me? I went about my day and checked the chat again when I crawled into bed for the night.

Joe: "It was great to talk to you today, I look forward to seeing you next week. Also, you have an email. Goodnight baby (Kiss emoji)."

Emma: "I look forward to it too. Goodnight, Daddy. (Kiss emoji)"

I opened my email and found the one from Joe.

"To: Emma

From: Joe

Subject: Reward

You have been a very good girl with all your tasks. I hope you enjoy this."

And attached was a video. I couldn't imagine what kind of video he was sending. The husband was still on the video games, so I put in my headphones as a precaution and opened it up. To my surprise the still frame that popped up was of him holding his hard cock. I hit the play button, and the video began playing of him starting to slowly stroke his well lubed cock up and down, within seconds he was stroking faster, and I could tell by his breathing he was getting close to orgasm. Watching his hand go up and down was making my mouth water and wish I was there to take him in my mouth, swirl my tongue all around him, and taste him. It wasn't long before he began to cum and it squirted all down his hand and into his pubes. I watched the video again and began twisting my nipples, imagining his hands on me. I went to lower my hand to my clit when I heard my husband begin putting his video games away.

Shit. Fucking mood killer. Here I was all turned on and nothing to do. I rolled over, plugged my phone in to charge, and tried to sleep with images of Joe's hard cock as the last image on my mind and thoughts of all the things I couldn't wait to do with him.

Saturday.3 days until I leave for the hotel. 4 days until I get to see Joe.

I woke up late the next morning, and alone in bed. The husband was already up and on the damn video games. Since the husband was preoccupied, I logged into the chat with Joe.

Joe: "Good morning sunshine."

Emma: "Good morning, Daddy. Amazing video, it made me so horny just watching it."

Joe: "I am glad you enjoyed it."

Emma: "I only wish I was there to help; my mouth definitely could have helped."

Joe: "Just a few more days. What are you up to today?"

Emma: "Just doing errands, going to get the kids shoes, fun stuff."

Joe: "It could be fun."

Emma: "Not really, I hate shopping."

Joe: "Your lush could make it more fun."

Emma: "No way! I couldn't hide the vibration noise around him, last thing I need is questions!!"

Joe: "Didn't say that it would be on or controlled, but just wearing it to go shoe shopping would make it fun and a reminder of what's to come."

Emma: "Sounds like a good idea! Well, I must get up, showered, and everyone out the door. Talk to you later (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "You'll have to take a pic and let me know how it goes. (Kiss emoji)."

I showered and planned on getting my lush vibrator to get it situated before we went shopping. Every time I went to get it from my hiding place in the closet, my husband had to come in the room to interrupt me. Damn it. I couldn't complete the task and was irritated the whole car ride because of it. But despite it, I went on with my day and did errands with the family. It was a good day overall, but also my mind kept wandering to my meeting with Joe. The day went by quick, and before I knew it, I was back in bed, but my husband joined me that evening. Odd. He kept scrolling his phone and was facing me, which made it hard for me to even do anything without him seeing. He eventually was able to roll over long enough for me to get on the chat really quick just to say goodnight to Joe.

Emma: "Can't be on here tonight, wasn't able to do the lush, explain later. Hope your day was good. Goodnight (Kiss emoji)."

After I hit send, I closed it out, and went to sleep.

Sunday. 2 days until I drive to stay at the hotel. 3 days until I get to see Joe.

At this point we had been in the middle of the covid pandemic for a couple months. Restaurants had been closed for a while but were just opened back up. My husband laid in bed next to me and bugged me until we went out to a restaurant for lunch, despite my concerns. It wasn't until I agreed that he got up and went back to his video games in the living room. I stayed lying in bed and logged into the chat. I already had messages waiting from Joe.

Joe: "Goodnight, I look forward to hearing about it tomorrow (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "Good morning."

Emma: "Good morning, maybe..."

Joe: "How's your weekend going?"

Emma: "Eh ok. I didn't get to do the lush yesterday because he kept following me around and I didn't get two minutes alone. But got the errands done. He's bugging me to go to a restaurant today but it's making my anxiety high because of covid. I don't want to go, but the alternative is listening to him bitch constantly about it."