Emma and Joe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe: "I understand. It will be ok, and you will get through it. You may need a punishment for not completing the task though."

Emma: "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Joe: "I think you'll be punished enough going to lunch today, so just try to get through it."

Emma: "I have to go, talk later (Kiss emoji)."

I got through the restaurant the best I could, though I didn't eat anything. I was more worried about the kids being there. My husband didn't care at all, he sat there touching everything, syrup, and ketchup bottles, licking his fingers like a child, and not even caring. But I did get through it like Joe said and spent the remainder of the day mentally making a list of items I still needed to pack.

Monday. 1 day until I leave for the hotel, and just 2 days until I get to see Joe again.

I got through my morning or getting ready, kids to school, and husband at work. I got back home and began on my own work and logged into chat while I waited for my computer to boot up.

Joe: "Good morning."

Emma: "Good morning."

Joe: "How did you sleep."

Emma: "Ok, not the best, but lots on my mind."

Joe: "Good things I hope."

Emma: "Not sure, a mixture."

Joe: "Any big plans for the day?"

Emma: "Just finishing up some paperwork so I can start packing a bag for the

work trip."

Joe: "You'll have to make sure to pack what you need."

Emma: "I have a list started lol."

Joe: "Anything fun on that list?"

Emma: "I guess you will have to find out (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "Feel up to a task for the day?"

Emma: "Sure!"

Joe: "2 clothespins on each side of your labia for 10 minutes. And you cannot sit the entire time, you have to walk around for part of it."

Emma: "Not sure how that is going to work but guess I will see."

Joe: "And pics, or it didn't happen!"

Emma: "Gotta get back to work, pics will be later (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "I do as well, have a good day (Kiss emoji)."

I hurried through my paperwork so that I could get to my task and finish packing my bag. I grabbed four clothespins and pulled down my pants. I clipped the first clothespin on, and fuck did it hurt. How the hell was I going to walk in these? I did the other 3, alternating them to look like a zipper so that maybe they wouldn't rub against each other too much. Before getting up, I snapped a pic and sent it to Joe on our chat. I got up and walked around, and the clothespins would pull and rub as I was walking. At first it stung and was uncomfortable, but as I continued to walk it started to make me horny and turned into a more pleasurable pain. Oh, how I missed having the good pain being done to me. It made me think of the paddle I had hidden away in my closet, and how it had been over 8 years since I had been spanked. After the 10 minutes were up, I laid back down in bed. I took one clothespin off, and fuck. The blood rushed to that area of my labia all at once and just throbbed. As I pulled all the other clothespins off, there was a similar feeling and I could feel my heartbeat in my clit and labia, all I could think of is how great it would feel to have Joe's hand there, stroking it as each clothespin was taken off, and then slowly sliding his fingers into my wet pussy. Hopefully that was on the agenda for the next time I saw him.

I tried to not be distracted by my thoughts and turned my attention to getting my bag packed. I packed up some spare clothes, my paddle, a couple of vibes, a pair of wrist restraints, and some lube. I finished packing my toiletries and zipped up the suitcase. Everything was ready to go, but I wasn't sure that I was mentally ready. I continued to try to talk my brain into thinking this was just a casual thing. This is what Joe wanted too, I think. Nothing serious, something casual, and probably no feelings or emotions involved. Isn't that what most guys want? Joe seemed different from other guys, more open to talk to, and it made me more at ease in person with him. Maybe it was the way we started out online and chatting through text, or maybe it was just the chemistry between us, I didn't know. What I did know is that for the first time in a long time, I actually felt comfortable around someone. He made me feel like I could trust him, and trusting people was not something that came very easily to me.

Tuesday. Road trip day, and 1 day until I get to see Joe.

My morning went as it normally did, except that time seemed to go by slow. Once kids were at school and husband at work, I fired up my chat with Joe.

Joe: "Good morning."

Emma: "Good morning!!"

Joe: "All packed up?"

Emma: "Yes, ready for the "work" trip."

Joe: "We will definitely get you worked up. What time are you leaving?"

Emma: "In a couple hours, I don't want to get there too early, check in is at 3."

Joe: "Good. Gives you time for a task. For the trip down, no panties. And send me a pic."

Emma: "Hmm, that may make for an interesting ride. I'm going to go get some stuff

done around the house. I will message when I leave."

I didn't have to leave for a couple of hours, and decided to clean up around the house before I left for the night. I was excited to leave as I hadn't had an overnight alone to myself in over 16 years. It would be a 3-hour drive for me to get there, and an hour drive for Joe to meet me at the hotel. I didn't mind the drive though, as it gave me time to think and decompress. I changed quickly, taking off my panties and putting on a pair of leggings, then I logged into chat to let Joe know that I would be leaving soon.

Emma: "Taking off early so I can make stops to pee and grab something to eat. See you tomorrow."

Joe: "Drive safe and let me know when you get there. (Kiss emoji)."

Emma: "I will (Kiss emoji)."

I loaded up the car, and before driving off, pulled open my leggings, exposing my pubic mound and pubes and snapped a pic to send to Joe, then turned off my notifications, and started my drive. My drive was uneventful and seemed to go by quicker than I expected. I grabbed some food before pulling into the hotel, so I wouldn't have to leave at all that evening.

The room was a basic hotel room. Bed, small office desk with a chair, tv, mini fridge. It was nice though. As soon as I was done inspecting the room, I immediately stripped down. It had been so long since I was able to walk around in the nude. Between kids in the house, and my husband never looking at me, opportunities to be nude was few and far between, and it felt so freeing. I was on the second floor, and walked over to the window, wondering if anyone could see me below or at the hotel across the street. The thought gave me ideas for a future photoshoot. After messaging Joe that I had made it there safe, I began posing on the bed. There was a strategically placed mirror next to the bed that provided a great reverse image shot. I got on chat and sent the pic to Joe.

Emma: "Can't wait to see you."

Joe: "Sexy ass Emma. I take it you are all settled in?"

Emma: "Settled in and clothing free."

Joe: "Good. No clothing until I see you again. Also, you have additional instructions. You will not wear any other clothing tonight, and do not shower in the morning. I will message you when I am on my way."

Emma: "Hmm ok, clothing is no problem, not sure about the shower. I am in room 218. See you tomorrow, Goodnight (Kiss emoji)."

Joe: "Goodnight (Kiss emoji)."

I sat there thinking about the shower and chose malicious compliance. Joe said no shower in the morning, he said nothing about tonight. I hopped in the shower; the warm water felt great after such a long drive. After drying off I walked around the room again and stood at the window admiring the view, it was a beautiful area and less populated than the city I came from and made me miss having scenery. I settled into bed, setting my alarm for the morning so that I had time to get up and make myself look presentable, and then drifted off to sleep, excited to see Joe tomorrow.