Emma and Joe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take all the time that you need baby," Joe said while twirling my nipples between his fingers. Even this sent jolts of pleasure to my brain.

After a minute or so, I began riding Joe again, grinding my hips into his. I felt his hard cock deep inside me and wanted to continue to see how deep I could get it to go. Joe's cock was so thick, and each thrust was bringing my closer to orgasm. Joe's hands grasped my tits, pulling on my nipples. I pushed into his hands, gripping his arms as I began to cum again. I could tell Joe was getting close as well, as his breathing intensified.

"Where do you want me to cum Emma?" Joe asked.

I continued to ride him, and grinned while sticking out my tongue. As much as I did not want to stop riding his cock, I wanted to taste him in my mouth more.

"If you want it there, you better stop riding me and get your mouth to finish the job," Joe said in between his heavy breathing.

I hopped off, and swiftly brought my mouth to his cock. His cock was dripping wet, and his balls soaked with my pussy juices. This made me want his cock in my mouth even more, as I couldn't even remember when I had been that wet before. I took Joe's cock deep in my mouth, and began sucking, moving my mouth up and down. A few times briefly stopping at the tip of his cock to swirl my tongue around it and on the opening to his urethra. I continued to take him deep in my throat, until his hand gripped my hair, and he came hard in hot spurts in my mouth. Joe's cum tasted amazing, and I continued to suck, wanting to get every drop that I could.

"Whoa Emma... Emma, I need you to stop!" Joe said in broken speech.

I looked up at him and smiled, licking my lips, and making my way into his arms and head on his chest. We laid there in post orgasm bliss for a few minutes before Joe checked his phone and noticed the time.

"You have to check out in about 30 minutes," Joe stated "And you also have a long drive ahead of you."

I growled under my breath, not wanting to leave this position, curled up next to him. The morning seemed to go by too quickly, and I wasn't sure when I would get to see Joe in person again.

"I guess I should be responsible and get dressed," I pouted.

Joe kissed me on the forehead again and we both got out of bed and began looking for our clothes. Within minutes we were both dressed, my bag packed up again, and everything was ready to go. I grabbed my purse and went to grab my suitcase. Before I could grab the handle, Joe grabbed it and headed towards the door. I just stood there looking at him curiously.

"I've got it," He stated "Let's get you on the road."

I followed Joe out the door, and down the hall to the elevator. It felt odd having Joe take the suitcase for me. No one had ever done something like that before, and I wasn't too sure how to even respond to it. It made me uncomfortable not knowing how to respond. We made our way to my car, and Joe loaded my suitcase into the back. I closed my trunk, and Joe pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead again. I snuggled my face into his neck, not wanting to leave, but knew we both had lives to return to. I looked up and kissed Joe again before pulling away from him and getting into my car.

"Drive safe Emma," Joe said "Let me know when you get home."

"You too." I replied.

We both got into our cars and headed in opposite directions on the road. As Joe's car disappeared from my rearview mirror, I was left with even more questions than I had from my first meeting with Joe. I couldn't wipe the goofy grin from my face for the entire 3-hour car ride back home.

I got home briefly before my husband, and had time to unpack my bag, still grinning with thoughts of my morning in my head. My husband came home from work early, commenting on my good mood. For for the first time in weeks, he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't really want to kiss him, especially since he had been an asshole the entire weekend prior but couldn't help but grin as I kissed him back, shoving my tongue in his mouth, knowing that Joe's cock had cum all in my mouth just a few hours prior.

I was only able to message Joe briefly on our chat, telling him good night and that I had a great time. I was unable to wait for his reply as my husband continued to hover near me all evening. I laid in bed going over questions and thoughts in my head. Wondering if Joe had just as good a time as I did? If he still wanted to see and talk to me again after our morning? Where things were leading with us, if I was just the fun side piece, if he had others he was seeing, or if we even had any type of future together given our circumstances and distance? I still had millions of questions but decided to focus on how great I felt after the day as I went to sleep, and it was the best I had felt in several years.

12