Emma and Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome slammed into mom and gave her a firm but not too hard smack on the ass. "What do you think, Maiti?" Maiti. Mom's name is Maitland. They shortened it. I liked it. When I shifted my gaze from Jerome to mom, I found her watching me and nodding. What did that mean?

Jerome shifted and my gaze returned to him. I saw him move back and his cock slowly retreat from her pussy leaving the long dark shaft wet with cum and juice. He moved off the bed and took a step directly in front of me. His black body was hard, muscled. He was older than me, about 35 years old. His eyes were brown, and his head was bald. He stood 6' 2" and was about 230 pounds of muscle. Sticking out from his body was a thick 11" cock. Ty was very similar. He was maybe a year younger with black eyes, bald, standing 6' 3" and 240 pounds of similar muscle. His cock in mom's fist was also thick and 10".

I felt Jerome take my hand and I watched as he placed it around his cock. I looked over to find mom smiling, then opened her mouth wide to resume sucking Ty's cock. No cock I had ever touched was like this one. Thick, hard, long, and veiny. It was covered in juice and I was sure it was a mixture of semen and orgasmic juice from my mom. My hand moved tentatively and I watched it. Suddenly, it was as if I had never touched a cock before. Relative to this one, I never had.

"What did your mom say, Emma?" Jerome asked. Asked? There was a question but it felt like a command. I raised my eyes from my hand moving on his cock to his face, but my gaze dropped back down. I watched my white hand on his dark cock. My hand didn't cover even half of it.

"She ... she said ... she's never been ... never felt what she does ... with you."

"Is that what she really said?" he challenged. I looked up. He was waiting. I looked at mom who had stopped sucking Ty and was waiting, too.

"She said your cock is the greatest she's fucked or sucked." I looked over at Ty quickly. "You too, Ty. Both of you. Your cocks consume her. She said she needs your cocks."

"You want it, too, Emma. I can tell you want it." I simply nodded while watching my hand move over it. "Get on your knees, then. Feel it on your lips and tongue." I did, too. No thought. No consideration. No question. I dropped to my knees, that beautiful black cock at my eye level. The head was bulbous. I held it horizontally and put my lips to the end. I kissed it tentatively. I licked it. I lifted the cock vertically and licked down the length. I could taste it on my tongue and lips. His cum and mom's pussy juice, I was sure. It didn't stop me. It didn't even slow me. The taste was different and intoxicating knowing what it was. His cock was intoxicating knowing it had been in mom, knowing how it brought her to orgasm after orgasm, knowing the image I had burned into my brain was now in my hand and under my tongue and lips.

"Take it in your mouth," he stated simply. I did. I opened my mouth wide and took the bulbous head inside. It was so big and seemed to fill me while being just past my lips. I sucked tentatively before pushing my lips further down the shaft, feeling them going past the head, feeling the veiny shaft. "Is that how you suck cock?"

I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at him. I've disappointed him. I nodded while still holding the cock and looking up at him. "Yes, sir," I softly replied. "It's the way I've always done it before. You're just so ... big." I sigh. I looked up and fixed my gaze on his eyes. "Am I not doing it right?"

His hand came down to the side of my head and softly stroked my cheek. "It's not your fault, Emma," he softly said. "You're new to black cock. Your white boy's cock is a worthless experience." He leaned over and kissed my lips. "It takes intentional practice to adjust to real cocks. That's what you want, isn't it, Emma?" I nodded enthusiastically. God, yes, I thought. Yes, I want to experience this. My body was screaming at me to have it. "Are you ready to start learning now?" I nodded vigorously.

"Maiti," he said, "come here slut." Mom rolled away from Ty immediately, came off the bed, and stood next to me in front of Jerome. "Undress your daughter and show Ty and me what we're going to be training."

Without hesitation, she encouraged me to stand. I felt the zipper at the back of my dress lowering. She pushed it off my shoulders and I pushed it down over my hips as mom unclasped my bra and slipped the straps off my shoulders. Ty was standing next to Jerome and they both smiled.

"Like mother, like daughter, hey, buddy?"

They both laughed and reached out to cup a swinging breast as I stepped out of the panties mom had just pushed down. She took her position next to me. The two men appraised us next to each other and smiled. Two big-breasted white women with shaved pussies.

"As I said, Emma, you just need practice and we'll give it to you, okay?" I nodded and snuck a glance at mom. She was smiling. It occurred to me this was what she wanted. She wanted to share this with me. "Okay, both on your knees." Mom and I both dropped instantly before the two men. I re-grasped Jerome's cock. It was right there. "Emma, watch how a slut sucks cock."

Slut? I turned to see mom's open mouth already moving to Ty's waiting cock. She took the head between her lips and didn't stop until almost half of it disappeared inside. I gasped. How does she do that? These are monsters and she is so casually comfortable. She pulled back and pressed. Over and over. She stopped to suck just the head. Then licked down the length to his balls where she took each into her mouth to suck. Then, she engulfed the cock, again. I watched amazed as she was able to take more and more of the cock into her mouth. It had to be too much for just in her mouth. The action of her head was like fucking the cock, not just sucking or licking, but her mouth was sliding over the length and too far to be just in her mouth. I watched more carefully as I knelt naked with a big cock in my hand as my naked mother performed next to me. Then I saw it. Her throat bulged as she pressed down over the cock. She was taking the cock into her throat!

Ty stopped her with fingers on her forehead. Mom pulled her mouth off his cock and turned to me, wiping saliva from her mouth with her hand, with a big smile, and her eyes sparkling. "That's how ... they like it, honey," she gasped.

"Don't worry, Emma," I heard Jerome say. I looked up from my kneeling position before him. My hand wasn't merely holding his cock but stroking it. "You'll learn how to properly please a real cock. Ty and I will give you practice." He smiled but there was much more behind it. "Your mom will teach you, too. Won't you, Maiti slut?"

"Of course," mom eagerly agreed. "You can see how she wants it."

"I know she does," Jerome responded. "I can see it, too. She'll be a good slut for our cocks just like her mother." He smiled down at me. It was strange, though I didn't think a lot about it at the moment, I felt pride, and encouragement well up inside me at his words. I smiled up at him. He leaned forward and stroked my cheek, again. "Try it again, Emma. Remember what you saw your mom do."

Mom moved closer. Our naked bodies touched and she softly added, "Think of it as worshiping, honey. Let your mind go and focus only on pleasing his cock, like the only thing important is his cock." I nodded. Yes, I could understand that. It made sense. But ... still ... it was so big.

I kissed the head and kissed down the length of the shaft. I held his massive, hanging ball sack, massaged the balls inside, and lowered my head further to lick and finally suck each into my mouth. It felt strange but I felt him respond and that encouraged me. I licked my way back up his shaft and took the head into my mouth. I sucked and pushed my mouth over it. Shallow and deeper, shallow and deeper. When the head hit the entrance to my throat, I clenched and immediately panicked.

Mom's hand was on my back, lightly stroking. "Don't think about your throat, yet. That will come later. Just love his cock."

So that's what I did. I pumped my mouth over his cock while sucking on the pull back and swirling my tongue which I could only do with the head just inside my mouth because his cock filled my mouth so completely. When the cock hit the entrance to my throat occasionally, I noticed I didn't tense so much but I continued as mom instructed. Then it happened. Jerome tensed and groaned. I felt his cock somehow get a little bigger. The feeling was shocking. The feeling I felt when I realized I really was providing a measure of pleasure. That feeling swelling up within me pushed me to do more, to try harder. I wondered what his cum would taste like, how much those heavy balls would produce when his hand pushed my head back and off his cock.

I, too, used my hand to wipe my mouth to remove the saliva that leaked from my pumping mouth. I looked up at him smiling, pleased at what I had done for him, feeling how more rigid and straining his cock was in my hand.

"You are a quick learner, Emma," he said and I smiled more. "Learn from your mom and you'll be as good a cock-sucking slut as she is." I turned to look at her and she was beaming. How many times have they called her a slut now? But, she was beaming with pride. I could feel it, too. These cocks. These men exuded strength and power and control. They were right. I did want this. I felt it when my mind went blank and the only thing in my existence was that big cock in my mouth and in my hand. God ... what a feeling when I had his cock as deep in my mouth as I could manage and there was still enough cock outside to stroke.

His hands on my shoulders pulled me up. Those same hands cupped my breasts and lifted them. "Just like your mom," he muttered. "Nothing like big, white tits to make a black dude hard." I looked up at him hungry, hungry for whatever. He pressed his groin against me and I felt his hard cock press against my abdomen. I took it in both hands and pumped it slowly. "You ready, girl, to feel what it is like to have a real cock inside?"

Was I? It was so big but my body was on fire, not to mention my mind. I could feel my pussy drooling down the inside of my thighs. I thought I was ready. I glanced at mom. Why? Was I a little girl seeking permission? Or, maybe, a nervous girl seeking reassurance. That was what I got. She nodded strongly back.

"Yes," I muttered as I hugged my body against his hard body.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, do it ... please," I responded.

"Say it, Emma. Say what you want me to do," he demanded, his hands roaming over my back and pulling me tight against his hard cock.

"OH GOD ..." I exclaimed in increasing desperate need, "FUCK ME!" I was panting and trembling. "Please, Jerome, please fuck me with your wonderful cock. I want to feel the wonders mom feels."

No more words were spoken. His hands on my shoulders put me on the bed and I scooted further only to notice mom following me. We both lay on our backs. Mom grasped my hand and opened her legs wide and I duplicated her action. Ty crawled onto the bed between mom's legs and Jerome did the same between mine. Those two cocks bobbing in front of them as they moved into position looked like black steel posts rather than flesh and blood. I heard mom tell me to relax and it will be easier. I reminded myself that women are made to give birth. Surely, as I've matured, I can take this cock. I was losing the argument with myself. I was tense, nervous, maybe a bit afraid.

I looked into the eyes of Jerome as he positioned himself and I felt his cock head bump along my dripping pussy. His eyes had a look of supreme confidence, dominance, and maybe even conquest.

"Take my cock and put it at your hole, Emma. Put it at your cunt. Put it where you want it so I can enter you and show you what a real cock feels like. Then you'll know what your mom feels."

I nodded and reached between my spread thighs for the black monster and moved it blindly along my pussy lips until I felt the head at my hole. Just that touch caused me to gasp and it was only anticipation.

He pressed only slightly. I felt the tip open me and I shuddered. My arousal was unbelievably high and he wasn't inside. He pressed a little more and I opened more. He was patient and careful. There was no question, though. I could see it in his eyes and feel it in his posture above me. I was a conquest. He was taking me.

He lowered his head and kissed me on the lips softly. He pulled back and smiled. I smiled back. Yes, my smile was strained by both tension and peaking arousal but it was a smile. And, as we shared the smiles, he pressed more cock past my entrance. I gasped and groaned. Just the head inside. I felt so stretched. My hole felt searing pain. I whimpered and gasped. He pulled back slightly but mostly just seemed to be waiting though my mind was only considering the pain. The pain, though, was already disappearing. The female body. Thank God. As my pussy relaxed, I felt an involuntary flexing of it around the invader. My pussy was telling me it was ready? Turn off your mind, Emma! Just let yourself feel.

He seemed to recognize the moment, too. He pressed several more inches in, pulled back the same amount, and drove harder into my pussy. I cried out, a mix of new pain (slight), some surprise, but mostly amazing fullness and startling stimulation. He began increasing his fucking and driving his cock deeper and deeper by inches. I was mumbling, muttering, moaning, and like a limp doll underneath him. I was already trembling with a rising orgasm and he wasn't fully inside. When his cock bumped off my cervix and into the top of my vaginal cavity ... I exploded in an orgasm.

"OHHHH ... FUCCKKKK!" I cried out. "OOOOHHHH ... YEESSSSSS. Ohhhh ... my ... gggoooddddddd ... yessssssss ..."

Mom squeezed my hand but I didn't know it. My eyes were open but I didn't see even Jerome leaning over me as his cock drove like a pile driver into me. I orgasmed and I didn't stop. He fucked me and I continued to orgasm. I filled the room with my sounds. Then, he stopped. He was still inside me, halfway probably, I thought. My eyes cleared along with my hearing. I started feeling more than just the explosions from my pussy as I slowly recovered a little but not really very much. He was staring down at me with a sly smile.

"My God, Jerome," I gasped. "I think... the world stopped ... for a moment."

He only smiled as if that was to be expected. He leaned over me closer and rolled us away from mom and Ty. I was on top now impaled on a pole. I shifted my knees under me, braced my hands on his chest, and truly now appreciated how powerfully built he was. I raised my hips on his cock and felt it retreat through my pussy inch by inch and seemingly forever. With only the head still inside, I lowered my head to look. I had to. I had to see. The cock outside was black, massive, and glistening with a thick coating of my orgasmic juices. I sat back down. Not slowly or carefully. I dropped down and felt the head glance off my cervix, again. I shivered and groaned. And, to my delight, so did he.

I rose and fell on his cock, my mind again just feeling and not thinking when Jerome said, "Squeeze you cunt. Your cunt is tight but ... you can make it tighter by squeezing your cunt muscles." He grunted as he thrust up to meet me fucking him.

I concentrated on my pussy. I squeezed and I could feel it. He gasped and moaned. I looked down at him with a bigger smile. I could do it and it pleased him. I was fucking the biggest cock I imagined, had already orgasmed, my breasts were bouncing and swinging like they were alive, and he was still instructing me in fucking. Then I glanced to the side as I bounced on Jerome's pole to find mom gasping and moaning, her eyes closed and her mouth gaping open as Ty pounded powerfully into her pussy. Everything was stimulating: the sounds, the action around me, my own action, Jerome instructing me, and my compliance in squeezing around his cock.

I was ready to orgasm, again. It had been building or never stopped since the first one. But I had to wait, had to delay, had to hold my release. I had to bring Jerome to climax, first. I squeezed and fucked up and down. Our bodies smacked together, and my breasts were going crazy on my chest. When I felt him flex strongly up; when I felt his cock unbelievably swell larger; when I felt his cock jerk deep inside me, I squeezed as hard as I could, raised up, and slammed back down. The first spurt of cum was amazing as it washed into my pussy and filled crevices inside but the second and third were similar and there was a squishing sound as I continued fucking him, my pussy full of his cum and my juices.

I collapsed onto his chest. His arms wrapped around me, then his hands stroked my back to my ass. "You did well, Emma." I smiled against his chest.

12