Emma and Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
ADDICTED. Emma continues with anal.
9.1k words
4.68
20.7k
35
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 3: ADDICTED

"It's time," mom said one night after dinner. I looked at her confused. "Anal. It's time we open your asshole."

"Anal? With them? You're kidding, right? That isn't possible ... is it? Have you done it?"

She nodded. "And it has been too long since they have taken my ass because they are easing you along. It's going to happen. We need to prepare you before they take you."

I shuddered. But, mom's timing was perfect. She had a trove of sex toys in her bottom dresser drawer it turned out. Between three different sizes of plugs and various dildos, I was taking a medium dildo in my ass in no time. It was awkward using a plug in my ass at work several times during the day, though.

* * * *

Mom got a call on her cell during the day that they were coming over at 7:00 PM. That gave us just enough time to have dinner, clean up, and get ourselves ready. Actually, getting ourselves ready didn't take that long. There were few decisions when you were to be naked.

The doorbell rang and I bounced to the door and flung it wide open despite being naked. Jerome filled the doorway, just like Ty did, but as they passed me going into the house, each giving me a powerful kiss and touches on some part of my exposed body, there was another man behind them. I hesitated after Ty passed but they were watching now. This man, definitely not anyone I had seen before, was Hispanic, dark-skinned, dark hair, thin, younger than me, and not much taller than me. The excited smile on my face had weakened at seeing him but I brightened it quickly. I didn't know why he was there but Jerome brought him. He seemed taken aback, too.

I stepped up to him, took his hands, and put them on my bare hips, then put my arms around his neck just as I had done for Jerome and Ty. I kissed him hard and expected to be groped but his hands seemed frozen. I pulled back and looked curiously at him. It occurred to me at that moment that he might merely work for Jerome in some way but not in such a way that he was comfortable. Like a lowly employee with the CEO of a company. I took his hand, closed the door, and followed the guys and mom into the house.

Our house compared to Jerome's was quite small. We had a living room and no additional family room so we had the living room set up with the snacks. Mom and I went to the refrigerator for beers. Jerome and Ty were in easy chairs and the Hispanic was on sitting on the edge of the sofa. Definitely not relaxed.

"Emma, I brought along Amondo tonight. As you are aware, I like to somehow reward those who deserve it. Amondo here was just promoted within the organization." I watched closely, mostly because Amondo wasn't at ease. I guessed already that I'd be fucking him so I was trying to ease his nerves by making a connection visually. Though he shot glances at our naked bodies, his attention was on Jerome and Ty. "Amondo was selected for a special purpose tonight." I smiled at Jerome. Of course, I did. There was something special Jerome wanted to be done. Of course, I smiled. Another opportunity to please him. Jerome glanced at mom, then focused on me. "You have come a long way very quickly, Emma." That brought a swelling of pride ballooning within me. "A good slut, like your mom, uses all three of her holes for pleasure. But, you're special to me, Emma, so we're going to ease you into it."

There it was. Amondo was the one who would open up my ass. From Jerome's comments, I also presumed that, compared to Jerome and Ty, Amondo's cock was smaller and that was the 'easing into it' part. Thank you, mom, I thought, for your foresight.

I moved to Amondo and put out my hand to him. He took it and stood. I turned to Jerome, "Thank you, Jerome ... sir." I squeezed Amondo's hand, "I'll make good use of your kindness."

Without hesitation, I led Amondo to my bedroom. I didn't close the door, of course. Once inside, I began undressing the young man while kissing him repeatedly during the process of removing his shirt.

"You are very nervous, Amondo," I said softly.

He nodded. "Mr. Jerome ... he is a very powerful man. I don't want to disappoint him but ... virgin ass ... it is painful, no?"

I held his face, smiled at him, then kissed him deeply. "Thank you, Amondo. My mom, though, knew this time was coming and made sure I was ready. All Jerome needs to know is that you fucked my ass and I am no longer a virgin there, okay?"

He was visibly relieved and gave a long sigh as the tension of the previous moment escaped. "You pretend, though, okay? So Mr. Jerome ... he thinks I did well?"

"Yes, Amondo," I reassured him, "it is our secret. He will think you did a good job for him." He smiled. Relaxed, he became more attractive to me.

I loosened his belt and jeans. I knelt before him, removed his shoes and socks, then pulled his pants and underwear down. I smiled. Yes, he was smaller but so is 90% or more of the male population. His cock was hardening just being exposed and he relaxed and it was a good size, especially for my ass.

I kissed, licked, and sucked his cock. He became hard very quickly but I sucked much longer for the simple reason of helping him relax and be at ease. I released his cock and he watched me move to the bedside table. While preparing my ass, mom made sure the bedside tables in both bedrooms had a tube of lubrication. That was what I pulled from the drawer. Amondo smiled upon seeing it and enjoyed my smearing the gel over his hard cock. I then squeezed some onto his fingers, climbed onto the bed with my face on the mattress, and spread my ass cheeks for him in very open invitation.

There was hesitation. Maybe he's never done this before, I thought. I turned my head toward him, "Amondo, have you ever fucked a woman's ass before?" He shook his head. "Okay," I responded with a soft laugh, "I've never been fucked there before." I told him what to do which I only knew from what mom had done in getting me ready.

When he was ready, I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and his greasy cock touch my greasy asshole. He pressed and nothing happened, of course. More pressure was required and he was timid. "Press harder, Amondo. You want to please Jerome." He pressed harder, then even harder. I felt the sphincter begin to open so I pressed back a bit to assist him. He must have taken that as a sign and pressed even harder. This was different and it occurred to me the dildo we used had a tapered end, not a blunt head like a cock.

The cock head punched past the sphincter and I felt it. I cried out and it wasn't pretending. Once the head passed through, about two more inches sank inside with it. The sudden stretch was painful. The pain, though, began dissipating quickly, just as mom had reassured me. I gasp and told him to stop and wait. My body adjusted to the intrusion with the muscle easing around the cock. Then I pushed back to take more cock inside. He pulled back slightly and thrust more in, too. Soon, he was fully inside. I was gasping and moaning and groaning while he groaned and grunted as he began fucking smoothly.

Mom said she was anally orgasmic and I quickly realized I must be, too. I braced myself on my elbows as he fucked more and more strongly into me. I felt an orgasm rising within me and I really wanted him to climax with me. I wasn't sure how to induce that but I squeezed my asshole and he reacted. Still, my orgasm broke over me but the spasming of my ass sent him over the top, too. He grunted his release into my ass, spurt after spurt until I felt no more.

I sank to the bed and he came down with me. He spoke softly through my hair to my ear, "Are you okay, Emma? Did it hurt too much?"

I sighed, "Yes and no. Yes, I am okay ... good, actually. And, no, you were very gentle. Yes, it hurt a little but not too much."

"Should I get off you?" he asked.

"No, please. Stay inside me."

"Success, Amondo?" came Jerome's voice from the door.

Amondo jumped back and out of my ass. "Yes ... I think ... she says, yes, Mr. Jerome," Amondo stammered. Amondo really was nervous with Jerome. I didn't know anything about Jerome's business. I wonder what the relationship was?

"Are you ready, then, Emma?" he asked. Asked? No, he was telling me he was going to take his turn in my ass now that it was opened.

"Yes, sir," I responded and jump myself to my hands and knees. "Amondo, if you come here, I will clean your cock."

"It's alright, honey," mom said, "I'll take care of him for you." Ass to mouth. I wondered what that would be like. Surprisingly, it didn't seem revolting to me.

Jerome caused the bed to sag behind me. Obviously, he was already naked. I imagine mom had been busy sucking both of them while they waited. I felt his cock at my pussy and I was confused for a moment when he plunged inside, fucking me vigorously.

"Emma," he exclaimed, "your pussy is so wet and hot. Did you orgasm?"

"Yes, sir."

He chuckled, "You are more like your mother all the time."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and pressed it at my asshole. It must have still been partially open as it began opening with the initial pressure. This was different, though, and I felt it soon. My ass had been opened by both my practice and by Amondo, but this cock was too much bigger. I gasped and whimpered as the cock stretched and stretched my tight opening. For a moment I wasn't sure I could do it despite everything. Then, the head passed through. I cried out, again. I was about to put my hand back for him to pause but he already was. He leaned over me, groped a breast, then stroked my clit and plunged a finger into my empty pussy.

With the extra stimulation, my ass relaxed. He must have felt the change, too. He pressed deeper inside, pulled back, and thrust deeper.

"God ... you are tight!" he exclaimed. "So ... so good." He thrust several more times. "Oh ... Ty ... you're going ... to love this."

Ty, too, I thought. At least after Jerome, I'll really be opened up. A slut. Am I a real slut, now? He said a slut like mom is a three-hole. Now, I'm three-hole. But, my curious mind was distracted by the building orgasm and pounding my ass was receiving. God, it felt good!

I orgasmed first, again. Truly, I was anally orgasmic. And, just before I was about to orgasm again, Jerome's cock swelled and jerked in my tight cavity. I seemed to be able to feel every contour and vein on his cock. He exploded ropes of cum to join Amondo's and my orgasm peaked.

Ty did take my ass, too. And, when he pulled out, mom was already licking and sucking his cock clean.

"Sir," I began speaking to Jerome but glancing at Amondo, "you always say it is a good practice to somehow thank or reward someone for doing a good job." He nodded and waited. It was striking to see the naked Amondo standing to the side compared to the naked bodies of Jerome and Ty. "Amondo did a good job in preparing my ass for you, didn't he?" Jerome nodded and smiled at Amondo who suddenly looked pleased by this attention. "I would like to give him my pussy as thanks for his gentle but effective effort."

Jerome smiled and clapped the much smaller Amondo on the back. "You must have done a very good job, Amondo. Ty, will you let Jose know how much I appreciated Amondo helping me?" Ty nodded. So, I thought, this relationship wasn't very close, even with this Jose. "Excellent idea, Emma." He turned to mom who had finished cleaning Ty's cock, "Maiti, it's been a while since we DP'd you."

Mom's face brightened immediately, turned to me, blew me a kiss, and left the room with the two men following her.

I pulled Amondo onto the bed and kissed him as we knelt there. Breaking the kiss, he asked, "Mr. Jerome ... he is happy ... yes?"

"Yes, Jerome is happy."

He brightened, then turned serious. "Thank you. You help me look good." He fidgeted. "You ... you don't have to fuck me, again."

"You don't want me?"

"NO ... yes, I would ... very much like to ... but ... you already help me."

I laughed, pushed him back, and captured his soft cock in my mouth. It wasn't soft for long. I gave him the option: pussy, ass, or mouth. He really did want my pussy and he wanted me to ride him so he could watch my big breasts. Simple things that please. It was so easy for me to fuck him. My bouncing breasts were a bonus.

* * * *

Jerome told me to take a vacation day. He said he needed mom and me at his house from 10:00 AM to sometime in the evening. He didn't say why. Frankly, we didn't ask. I put in for the required day off. It only fleetingly occurred to me that more and more of life was settling into pleasing Jerome. Neither mom nor I were particularly conflicted by that.

Aside from arriving at 10:00 AM, we were given two instructions: wear something simple and easy to take off; and, strip inside the door.

We'd been getting shared with a couple of men on several occasions. It was only fucking; it pleased Jerome who wanted it; and, we continued to be fucked by Jerome and Ty which is what we truly needed. I knew the correct word was 'needed', not 'wanted'. Any woman would be foolish or unaware not to 'want' a cock like that. We were beyond the mere 'want', those big cocks had become a 'need', an addiction. Like any addiction, our focus was on getting more of it.

We knew this was going to be different, though, as we padded barefoot through the house to the sliding door leading to the patio. The three wrought iron tables outside were filled with men. I quickly summed the men at each table and added them up. Besides Jerome and Ty, I had come up with 14 men. All black or Hispanic. Amondo wasn't one of them.

The sliding door opening and closing drew Jerome's attention as mom stepped out and I followed behind her, turning to close the door behind me. We were naked. Being naked had become commonplace with Jerome and Ty and on other occasions the surprise of another. This, though, was intimidating. I saw it even in mom as she approached where Jerome and Ty were sitting side by side at the center table. Mom's posture was stiff, and her movement lacked the fluidity I was accustomed to seeing. I felt the same way. I knew it wasn't just being naked in front of an additional 14 men. I was aware of exactly what these other 14 men meant: Jerome was testing us in yet another step in the journey he was leading mom and me.

Neither mom nor I are stupid, silly girls unaware of what was happening around us. We discussed what was happening along the journey, starting with mom's willingness to continue with Jerome and Ty and my introduction to join them. Mom, despite or because being very attractive and busty mature, was a compelling 'slut' on her own. Add the introduction of her equally attractive and busty daughter and the package was very enticing for any man, even a man who could have any number of 'sluts'. Jerome had seemed to use subtlety to move me along to join mom's level of sexual promiscuity. We discussed what he was doing and what each new step might bring for me and us. We challenged each other and ourselves. Why were we doing these things; why were we so willing, excited even, to do these things; what might be down the road for us if we continue?

Those discussions weren't eye-openers. Those discussions were confirmation of a reality we were discovering about ourselves, even mom who hadn't really thought about why she had sought out so many men before she settled with Jerome and Ty. We need their strength, particularly Jerome's. His cock fucking each of us had been the door opener. We both desired the physical feeling of powerful orgasms and fullness those big cocks brought us. As much as that was true, it was what prepared us to be consumed emotionally and soulfully: a controlling personality. We recognized it, we talked about it, and we accepted it. Physically we needed to feel cock and the power exuded in the way we were used. Our very soul needed this unflinching, unhesitating, unwavering control.

We stood beside Jerome and Ty, naked, aware, and ready. Nervous, intimidated? Definitely. I stood beside Ty after mom took her place next to Jerome. Both men put an arm around our naked hips. Standing there with 14 sets of eyes unhesitatingly inspecting our exhibited bodies, I could feel my arousal, arousal they could see in my erect nipples and increasingly ragged breathing. I could feel my arousal with the seeping of lubrication from my pussy.

Jerome patted mom's hip, "Maiti", he said by way of introduction and flicked his head in my direction, "Emma. These women are very special to me." It was a declaration but also a warning. Whatever was about to happen, he was putting the other men on notice. Then, he didn't look at us but spoke for our benefit. "These men are important parts of my organization. They lead or manage various businesses or organizations that are critical to my success. You know what I say, right?"

Almost together mom and I respond, "Those who do a good job should be rewarded."

"Exactly. The results of the past quarter have been very good." This was a business meeting, I concluded. What in the world is Jerome's business? "They are being financially rewarded, of course. I thought they deserve something extra. What do you think, ladies?"

Mom reacted, first. "Of course, sir."

I managed through both nerves and arousal, "How can we assist, sir?"

He laughed. Ty's hand slipped off my hip and between my legs. I parted them and felt his finger slide over my pussy and sink inside. I sighed and it was apparently loud enough to bring attention from several of the men.

"Oh," Jerome said, "I think that's obvious."

I stepped to the table on the left, Ty's finger slipping from my pussy in the process. The tables weren't very conducive to maneuvering underneath but I would make the effort. I had the feeling the effort wouldn't be prolonged.

I knelt on the hard patio stones to a man who I randomly picked. I undid his belt and lowered his pants and underwear. He eagerly lifted his butt to help. Without any hesitation or question, I stroked and licked his soft cock. What I was willingly becoming was reflected in certain automatic responses from me. My first notice of a new cock is to gauge it. If a hard cock under clothes is pressed against me or exposed like this, my mind decides regarding it. That determination doesn't affect what I do with it: I fuck it or suck it. It is merely what my mind does and it is an evaluation based on the best cock I know: Jerome's.

My mouth was encasing the cock and my hand provided short strokes as I feel it hardening, lengthening. It is a nice-sized cock. There was a time I would have considered it big at about 8 inches. Now it is 'nice'.

My sucking position under the table doesn't last long, though. Someone grabs my waist and tugs me to the side and I don't resist but crawl sideways and rise to my feet still bent over at the waist without losing the cock in my mouth. Fingers are probing at my pussy and my feet part, then part wider when a finger plunges into my pussy.

"She's wet already," I hear from behind me in a voice heavily influenced by Spanish.

I hear Ty's laugh, "These two are always wet and ready, Jorge."

I intend to push back against the finger but it has disappeared. The replacement, though, has me pushing back, again. I feel a cock pressing at my pussy as hands grab my breasts and stroke bare skin. By the time the cock has plunged into me, another nice cock, my nipples are being pulled and twisted, my breasts fondled, and clit stroked. I am gasping and moaning around the cock in my mouth as the multiple efforts at stimulating my body jolt me quickly to a rising orgasm. Another chair appears to the side of the one where I am sucking cock. I am pulled away from one cock and moved to the side where a naked man and erect cock awaits. At the same time, the cock fucking me abruptly pulls out and is instantly replaced by another. Some hands and fingers never seem to stop their stimulating fondling and pinching but I know there are changes there, too.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers