Emma and Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to see a couple women ready to have fun," one guy said.

"They had some trouble recently and I think women are a little cautious," mom said.

"We've been assured they've tightened up control," I added.

"Well ... they certainly made a point of reinforcing the rules to every guy coming in here. But, if women feel better, it's worth it," another admitted.

"Exactly our thinking," I said.

We downed our drinks and went upstairs, now leading three men. A few more rooms were being used and looking down onto the lower floor I could see more women on the dance floor and flirtation going on.

This time, there was no pretense, games, or acting. We were ready to fuck and even before entering the same room we had used before, the same security guy nodded as we approached, I had already untied my halter top and let it hang loose exposing my ample breasts. I noticed mom had her blouse open and shrugging it off her shoulders and arms.

I turned upon entering the room and squared to the three guys. "You ready for a mother-daughter combination?"

"Holy shit ... no kidding?" "God, you two are hot!" "Mother and daughter ... you're like a wet dream of mine."

"Well," mom said in all seriousness, "get those clothes off and let us see what you have for us."

We were already pushing our remaining clothes down our legs and kicking our heels off. We stood with confidence and hands on hips as their clothes dropped around them. Three black guys and I was beginning to think there was a little something to the black myth. Not sure I had encountered a small black cock, yet. But the BBC thing was still restricted to a few men, ours in particular.

The cocks were hardening on their own but mom and I both landed on the hardwood floor of the room (probably easier to clean the leaked cum and spilled drink) before them. I took two cocks in my hand and, peripherally, I saw mom instantly gobbling the third cock into her mouth. I took one into my mouth and stroked the other. I switched back and forth repeatedly and soon had two hard black cocks.

Mom was already on the bed on her back, knees bent and splayed to the sides. A guy was crawling toward her. "Mouth or ass?" I asked. Dumb silence. "Only one of you gets my pussy. Mouth or ass for the other?"

"Fuck, yeah. Ass."

Double penetration is amazing. Anal and double had scared me before I tried them. Now, I was even envisioning being doubled by Jerome and Ty. The thought sent a chill up my spine. I was reaching for the bedside table drawer where we had been told by Ty to expect to find a tube of lubrication and there it was. One guy had taken a position on the bed on his back stroking his cock. I tossed the lube to the other guy and crawled onto the bed and straddled the waiting man. I rubbed my pussy over his cock and sighed at the feel of it sliding just between my parted pussy lips and pressing on my stimulated clit. The man was fondling my breasts. I raised up on my knees, reached underneath to grasp the cock and held it vertical, stroked my pussy over the head until I felt it at my hole, and easily settled down several inches over it. The guy groaned and I smiled. I raised and lowered. After a couple times, I was sitting on his thighs and I ground my pelvis over his, back and forth, and circular. He was already raising his hips to the contact.

I felt the bed sag and a hand pressing me forward. I leaned down, mashing my breasts into his chest and covering his gasping mouth with mine. I felt a gel-covered finger sliding over my asshole. I pressed back and it penetrated my tight hole. It pulled out but soon reappeared with more gel and two fingers thrust inside. I gasped into the mouth of the other man and squeezed hard around his cock. The fingers left and were replaced by the blunt feel of a cock. I pressed back, again. He responded by pressing harder himself. In moments, a muffled groan escaped me as the cock popped past my sphincter and plunged several inches. The man in my pussy also groaned as he felt an immediate tightening around his cock and pressure from the new cock against his.

Once the new cock was fully penetrated in my ass, they began aggressively fucking. The guy underneath was more restricted, but I got my knees underneath me and raised up to give him some room to flex his hips up. The guy in my ass had the greatest freedom of movement and was taking advantage of it. His fucking strokes, though, strongly affected the other guy. It was delicious. I pressed back to give firmness to him fucking into my asshole and also allowed the other guy to flex in and out of my pussy. The erratic stimulation of nerve endings fired across the thin membrane between ass and pussy. I was quickly approaching orgasm and I let it come.

I cried out as my orgasm burst through me. Both holes began spasming and my body shivered. At that moment, both men paused. Before, I might have thought that pause was considerate, an action to allow me to ride through the orgasmic experience. Now, after the strong, dominating control of Jerome and Ty, it felt like an interruption. These men meant well but I had been trained to experience mountain top physical and psychological experiences of orgasm after orgasm peaking over each other as my big-cock men continued to ravage me through it.

This was still good. No complaints. After my body slowed, one began thrusting and the other followed suit. I orgasmed, again, as both began spewing cum into my adjoining cavities.

Mom was dutifully cleaning her cock and I began my effort, too. The action seemed to surprise the guys but our training was now a defined part of the experience for us. In minutes I could tell the guys were spent. Maybe they would recover for another fucking at some point, but not soon. I stood next to the bed naked as the guys began dressing. Mom joined me and used her head to indicate outside the glass wall. I looked to find a half-dozen guys there watching.

The security guy stepped into the doorless opening after the three had left after thanking us. "Ty warned me to control what happened with you. These guys want in, too."

Mom asked, "Ty warned you?"

He shrugged, "Well, ma'am, when Ty says something, it always feels like a warning." I looked this guy over. This guy was pretty big. I had to wonder what it was about Ty that could intimidate this guy so easily.

I looked at mom as I answered, "I say let them in two, three, or four at a time based on if they are together. But ..." I smiled at mom and then the guy, "they need to order each of us a drink to get in."

Mom shook her head, "No way. Three guys come in and that's three drinks for each of us? No way we can handle that."

I chuckled and looked at the security guy. "I didn't say we'd drink them. We don't even have to have them delivered," I added with a wink. He smiled and nodded. Pure profit.

Mom softly said, "You know what you just did?" But she didn't wait for a response. "You're having them essentially pay to fuck us. You know what a whore is?"

I shrugged. The guy was still standing with us, probably waiting to see the outcome of mom's challenge. "We're here by Jerome's request specifically to be fucked. If we can ease the concerns of other women, the club wins. Why not add more profits to it? Are you seriously objecting, mom?"

She laughed and any worries I might have had evaporated. "Hell no. It was a fine line difference we were crossing. Other times we fucked guys because Jerome wanted us to ... reward situations. This time, he sent us here strictly for business. We know we've become sluts. Might whore be far behind?"

I shrugged, "I already know I'll do what Jerome wants."

Mom hugged me tight and stroked my bare back. The guys outside probably got extra excited but it wasn't that way. Hugging naked in view of guys hoping to fuck us mom was just being motherly.

"I'm not fighting you, honey. I'm right there with you. I'm your mother. That part of me still comes out."

"I love you, mom. I am so glad you are here with me," I softly said. "And I am so glad you led me to this."

I turned to the security guy, "What I was saying before." He nodded with a smile. He turned to announce the requirement for entry and control it. I stopped him, "Wait." He turned. "We'll be a mess later, but we'd really like to thank you."

"Hell, yes."

Mom and I both smiled, then waited to see who came in next. The evening was long as men came into the room in twos, threes, and occasionally fours. The security guy was true to his word. Despite our holes literally dripping with cum, he was eager to add his own. And, he was for real. A big cock able to quickly get hard so he fucked both of us.

Ty laughed when we told him. He held up his hands, "No offense, but I think I'll wait until after you shower." We teased him but didn't blame him. We weren't sure our dresses could be cleaned but that wasn't our worry. We didn't buy them. At the time, I didn't know we'd never have to buy our own clothes ever again.