Emma and Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I orgasm on the next change when a bigger cock slams deeper inside me and pushes the new cock into my throat. These guys have their system down. None are rising in stimulation too close to climax while keeping me very stimulated with cock after cock fucked into my pussy and presented to my mouth. The only time my mouth and throat relax is during the orgasm and another is rising or a new one is simply peaking after the previous one.

After my second orgasm and no sign that any of the men are about to climax, my back is aching from being bent over and awkwardly supported by my hands on the chairs. So I pull my mouth off the cock, finally. I turn and lean over the glass table top. The man fucking me simply moves with me. My changing the position seems to also change their routine into a succession of frantic fucks. Cock after cock plunges into my pussy with powerful thrusts and dumps streams of cum into me. I never thought to keep track but it had to be half the men, 6 or 7 certainly.

As the last of them grunts and humps his seed into my messy hole, I am collapsed bent over the table, my body pressed into the glass, my breasts smashed against the surface.

"Damn, girl," I hear from the side. I turn to find Ty sipping a beer but his gaze is on me. He is wearing a big smile after lowering the bottle from his lips. "That is a sight underneath you."

I look through the glass tabletop and see what he is referring to. On the patio stones between my still spread feet is a puddle of cum having dripped from my pussy. I blush. What a lewd sight. But, my body still tingles from the stimulation and orgasms I also failed to count.

I am tired and over-stimulated, and my legs are wobbly. I know what I must do and strong legs are not required. I push myself off the table and kneel before the closest man. They have all returned to chairs with new cold beers. They all have remained naked. Clearly, there is an expectation that this is not over. For me, certainly not as I proceed to part the first man's knees and begin licking and sucking his cock clean. I feel the man flinch but it doesn't deter me.

"They always clean cock after being fucked, Jose," I hear Ty's explanation. So, this is Jose, Amondo's boss. I look up as I lick the underside of his cock to place his face to the name. Maybe, somehow, I could be with Amondo, again. Funny the connections that form; interested in a young man who was assigned the job of opening my ass for Jerome and Ty to fuck after.

Mom and I served beer afterward. The men had put at least their boxers back on as Jerome carried on with more business discussion. After gangbanging us, the men freely groped and probed our bodies as we delivered beers and snacks and cleared away empties. It wasn't unusual to be momentarily stopped by a finger sliding in my pussy or a nipple pulled as I leaned over for an empty bottle or plate.

My curiosity about Jerome's businesses continued and the comments during their informal meeting increased it. I heard reports about women, streets, houses, and events that had all the implications of prostitution. Others reported on incoming shipments, cuttings, bagging, deliveries, and sales that had the implication of drugs. Another let slip the word 'protection' that sounded ominous. Ty remained silent but occasionally whispered into Jerome's ear which might bring a nod, shake of the head, or a quick glance at one of the other men at the tables. Jerome was clearly the head, the boss, the ultimate leader. Ty ... everyone but Jerome was deferential to him as if he might be feared. How interesting ...

For the most part, Jerome seemed pleased by the reports. The time or two when he didn't seem to be, tension rose in the whole group, then quickly eased by Jerome himself. Then, he clapped his hands once and the reports and discussion were over. Mom and I brought out more beers and replenished the bowls of snacks. Once again we took positions alongside Jerome and Ty. Ty slipped a finger into my pussy, then took it out after a couple thrusts and held it up in front of me. I leaned and took it into my mouth, sucking the cum of 6 or 7 men from it.

"Excellent, guys," Jerome began. "I appreciate your efforts and especially our success." That brought low chuckles from the group. "Time for more rewards, ladies?"

It came out of our mouths at the same time with smiles, "Yes, sir."

Jerome apparently had his finger in mom, too. He pulled it out and held it up to her. She too sucked the cum off. "It would appear you guys filled their cunts. I can tell you from experience they both enjoy the use of all three holes. So, feel free." He put his hand out to Ty who reached in the cargo pocket of his pants and handed over a tube of lubrication. They had this planned all along.

Mom and I switched sides this time. The first guy to me pressed me over the tabletop and reached for the tube of lubrication. After a moment I felt the gel being spread over and into my asshole. I was distracted by a sharp sound where mom would be to see the tube had hit the table. I guessed the guy hadn't caught it when it was tossed over.

I felt the pressure of the cock on my asshole. I pressed back a bit to test the size of the cock and it was already opening the sphincter muscle. I gasped when it pushed through but it wasn't so big to be painful. Not like those big cocks. I wondered if I would ever easily take them. I hoped not.

The cock pressed deeper and deeper with repeated thrusts until I felt his hips on my ass. My breasts were swinging as I supported myself on my elbows. At least they were swinging until once again they were captured by rough hands mauling them and my nipples. My empty pussy was soon filled with fingers. I orgasmed, collapsing to the table. My clenching and spasming ass sent the guy off. I felt his cock spewing cum in thick ropes into my ass.

After the first one, the next thrust his cock immediately into my still gaping asshole. This time my orgasm hit when the guy climaxed and feeling more cum shot up my ass. The third guy thrust fully into my well-fucked ass so our bodies smacked together. He then gripped my hips tightly to him and backed me up. I didn't know what was happening but the act of moving with a cock up my ass was crazy erotic.

I discovered his intention was to sit in a chair. It must have been more than awkward for him as the last foot or so of trying to gracefully sit ended up with us falling onto the chair. The impact of landing sent his cock driving deeper than before. I thought that was the deal and began fucking up and down on his cock only to discover another guy approaching. I thought he wanted me to suck him, but no. He spread our legs wider and squatted low, aligned his cock with my empty pussy, and eased it in. I was holding my breath after recognizing his intention. My first double penetration was with guys I didn't know during a gangbang. I gasped when the cock entered. It wasn't particularly big but, with the cock in my ass, it felt big. The combination of the two filling my adjacent holes stuffed me.

The guy I was sitting on couldn't do much but the cock vigorously fucking into my pussy was rubbing along the length of the cock and it seemed to have the necessary effect. The guy in my pussy came first, followed quickly by me, and as my entire body convulsed the cock in my ass exploded, too.

The next two guys wanted to try the same thing but it was more controlled this time. One guy sat, I sat on him up my ass, and then the next guy fucked into my pussy. The guy in my ass was smaller this time but the one in my pussy was thicker and in my warped mind it averaged out the experience. That time I orgasmed first followed by the two close together.

I was sagging when we pulled apart. Cum was running from my two full and gaping holes. I looked around to find there was one more guy. I knelt on one of the chairs leaning into the back with my ass sticking out. That gave him the option of which hole he wanted. Not surprisingly, he thrust powerfully into my ass. I was so well lubricated by then that he plunged in like it was a well-used pussy. Leaning over the back of the chair, I motioned for guys to come to me. As the last guy fucked my ass, I licked and sucked the other cocks clean.

Mom and I managed to stay on our feet and presented a grateful attitude as each of the guys thanked us with kisses, gropes, and probing. After they were out the door, I felt the firm grip of Ty on around my shoulders. He turned me to the stairs, helped me to stagger up, and put me to bed in one of the guest rooms. Mom was right behind being assisted by Jerome. My first real gangbang.

Then I remembered and sat back up. "Jerome, I have work tomorrow."

He pushed me back down and covered us. "I didn't forget, Emma. We'll wake you in plenty of time to go home and get ready. You need sleep now, both of you." He kissed both of us. I saw Ty leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face.

"You two were amazing," Jerome softly said. "You continue to amaze and please me."

I turned and curled, pulling the top sheet around me, but his words enveloped me with more comfort.

* * * *

"I need a favor," Jerome said.

Jerome, Ty, mom, and I were lounging on mom's king-sized bed after another stupendous fucking with their big cocks. The guys were relaxed against the headboard sipping a drink. Mom and I were relaxed between their legs casually tonguing, kissing, and sucking their wilted cocks. After two straight climaxes, even they needed some recovery.

"What, Jerome?" mom asked completely casually.

"Whatever you need, Jerome. You know that," I added.

He smiled. "And I really appreciate that. You two are very special to us."

Mom and I smiled at each other and we both glowed. We were at that point. These two men expressing their pleasure in us was almost like an orgasm. Mom kissed Jerome's cock as I kissed Ty's.

"Thank you, Jerome," mom said.

"Yeah," I added beaming, "we'd do anything for you two."

Mom and I continued idly kissing and licking cock as Jerome began to explain. He has a club ... a very special club. It brings in a ton of money but there was a problem there and a couple women got hurt which is very bad for business. He explained that this club is a place for white women to go to enjoy the company of black men. I smiled as I slipped Ty's cock between my lips. I understood the attraction of that fantasy. Jerome continued that entering is a membership only with dues paid on entry. It was a loophole in the law. Women pay only a dollar because they are the attraction. The men, virtually all black, are charged $50 and the drink prices inside are high. Jerome made it blunt: a lot of guys will come for the chance to fuck white women who are either single or sneaking behind hubby's back. A lot of them come in pairs or small groups for encouragement.

So, anyway, Jerome continued, some of the guys one night broke the rules and roughed up some of the women. The club runs mainly on word-of-mouth recommendations from people who experience it. If the women don't come, we don't make money, he said. I noticed he said 'we' and not 'I' like maybe he was thinking of us being associated. Or ... maybe he meant he and Ty. Whatever Ty's role was.

So, he needed some white women to have a hell of a good time for a couple nights and let the word spread, again. And, Ty added, it's safe. He made sure the staff would be watchful and added more security. "There is new management, too," he added. I raised my eyebrows. He patted my head as I gave his cock a long lick. "Don't ask," he casually stated.

A whole series of statements, the fear was seen in Amondo, the apparent involvement in prostitution, drugs, a sex club, and 'don't ask' comments convinced mom and me these were not particularly good, civic-minded men, and their business ventures were illegal or marginally legal. But they were good to us. Our devotion to pleasing them had nothing to do with fear or intimidation. We were shown amazing pleasure and developed a crazy need for it regularly. And, it was a pleasure they could and did provide.

* * * *

Ty accompanied us to the club with a comment from Jerome: "No matter what you do for me, Ty will protect you as he protects me." That was why Ty was quiet for the most part during those business reports. He didn't run a business segment. He protected Jerome and was probably an enforcer based on his comment about a 'new manager'.

We were given money to go shopping before going to the club. Ty wanted us looking especially slutty. "With those tits and bodies," he had said, "you'll be the focus in the club."

He was specific about what he wanted and where to shop. The dress I selected and tried on made my mouth drop. It was skin tight. I was wearing a skimpy thong and was concerned even that might be evident but it wasn't. The skirt was only a foot below my ass cheeks and that was assuming I didn't raise my arms above my head. It was backless and dipped nearly to my ass crack. There was no way I could wear a bra and the material was not reinforced in the bodice. My nipples were evident. The front was halter-type around the neck. My D-cup breasts were covered barely. A thin strap around the neck expanded slowly down the front with a deep plunge nearly to my belly button. I stepped out of the changing room. Mom and the saleswoman both gasped. That dress isn't normally worn on such a busty body, the woman said. But, I could see mom thought it was perfect. From the side, the sides of my breasts were visible. Mom was wearing a skirt as short as mine and a sleeveless semi-sheer blouse without a bra. Her nipples were faintly evident and the gaping blouse revealed the insides of her unrestrained breasts. We fit the bill of 'especially slutty'.

The club was a remodeled warehouse. When we arrived, there were several very large black men working the door. One rushed over to take Ty's shiny black sedan (I have no knowledge about cars) while another assisted with doors for mom and me. I noticed waiting women were shown in quickly while a line was formed for waiting men, all black and anxious-looking. The inside was expansive. The ground floor was tables, booths, a dance floor, a DJ setup, and a massive bar. Above on the second floor was a surrounding balcony walkway with glass-enclosed rooms. Ty explained after ordering drinks that the rooms were free to use and there was no privacy. There were no blinds or curtains over the glass walls and there were no doors to close. The rules were that everything that happened was consensual. A woman was always to be asked. Security now roamed upstairs and down to enforce it.

I waggled my eyebrows at mom and she smiled back. This was our kind of place. Ty must have seen, "I am sure you two can keep yourselves busy here." He held a straight face for only a moment before he laughed and we joined in. He gave each of us a kiss on the mouth and a quick feel of our breasts inside our clothes. He assured us, again, that he would be around. Then he was gone.

The place was filling up fast when two guys appeared and asked to join us. I smiled, "You buy us a drink and yes." The guys were almost staring, comparing us. Finally, I just said, 'You're wondering about our age difference?" They turned embarrassed at being so obvious but nodded. In a moment of inspiration, I said, "This is my mom. She's surviving a nasty divorce so I pulled her here."

"Oh, damn," one of them said. "Mother and daughter. That is so hot." We drank and talked with heads pressed close together because of the noise. There didn't seem to be much interest in the dance floor at the moment.

"Since you must be looking for a way to forget the divorce for a while," one guy clumsily said, "how about we take our drinks upstairs?"

I looked at mom and she appeared to have made the decision to play along with my ruse. She began to act quite nervous and hesitant. "My daughter is the slut, not me. I'm just a housewife ... or was, anyway. She took this outfit from her closet and insisted I wear it."

"You have the perfect body for it," one said.

"You two are the sexiest women here and the very reason we approached you first," the other added.

I was desperately trying to contain my delight as mom struggled to maintain the innocent mother image while I knew her soul was screaming for a good fuck. I nodded at mom continuing the ruse that she needed my encouragement. Big smiles spread across the faces of the two guys when mom gave a shy nod. We grabbed our drinks. We didn't have purses. Ty had our driver's license for ID if it ever was needed and we hadn't planned on ever having to pay for our own drinks.

As planned with Ty earlier, we made a show of moving through the tables to the stairs leading to the second-floor balcony. Not surprisingly we drew attention from the dozen or so women (all white). We hung on the guys and made our way up slowly. At the landing halfway up, I stopped the one I was with and kissed him hard, my arms around his neck and I could feel the cool air-conditioned air on my more exposed ass.

We weren't surprised to see only one room being used. I noticed a black spade tattoo on her ankle. I would ask about that later. The guys stepped into a room midway down the side balcony. We had already made it clear mom wanted us together, again keeping with the shy act. We acted dumb and one said, "We just fuck."

I smiled, and mom took a hesitant step back. I never realized what an actress she was. I dropped to my knees in front of one and began working his belt and pants. He pulled his shirt off and kicked his shoes off. When I dropped his pants and underwear in one motion, I was pleased. Again, not really big but not small like my former boyfriends. I took it immediately into my mouth and heard a groan from above.

From the rustling of clothes next to me, I knew mom had stopped with the act and was busy getting a cock to suck, too. My guy was hard very quickly and he encouraged me up. He had already undone the halter tie at the back of my neck to expose my breasts. Standing up, I pushed the rest of the dress past my hips, then the tiny thong. I went to the king-sized bed and lay back with my legs spread wide. In less than a minute, mom was lying next to me. Both guys gave our pussies cursory kisses and licks but they had something very different in mind. So did we.

It had been a little while since the gangbang at Jerome's house and we were hoping Jerome and Ty were correct that this would be an opportunity for us to experience a lot of cock, again. Clearly, we were being thought of as sluts but their sluts and we were totally good with that.

The guy began easing his cock past my pussy lips and into my hole. I looked him in the eyes, "I just want to be fucked. I'm ready, don't be gentle."

Mom, to the side and fully given up on the act, added, "What she said. Fuck me hard."

And, they did. Both braced themselves over us with their hips thrusting powerfully to drive their cocks into our hungry pussies. The room was quickly filled with cries, moans, gasps, grunts, and groans. When I flung my head to the side as an orgasm approached, I noticed a big guy standing outside the glass wall. Security from Ty. I also noticed a stream of people, men, and women, moving by. Ty had mentioned the club was also great for voyeurism.

After, mom and I exited the room onto the balcony only partially dressed. The front of my dress was hanging and mom's blouse was wide open. I stepped to the railing to increase visibility, pulled my dress up, and asked one of the guys to tie for it me as I held my hair out of the way. Mom stood casually buttoning her blouse. I spotted Ty below and he was smiling widely.

I was pretty sure the guys we just fucked had intended on buying us another drink and hoping to have another go with us. We just stepped onto the ground floor when three guys intercepted us much to the dismay of the other two. We accepted their invitation, much more interested in experiencing more men. Ty told us what the most profitable drinks were and those were what we ordered.