Emma and Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
OWNED & TRAINED. Emma wants to go deeper.
7.9k words
4.64
14.6k
25
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 6: OWNED & TRAINED

A couple weeks after the conference activity, life seemed to return to what it had been. Strangely, I missed what it had been during that time. All the fucking, the gangbangs, and the exhibitionism. Our routine had returned to regular fucking from Jerome and Ty every day by cunt, ass, and deep throat. There was still the random fucking of other men as 'rewards', by Jerome's expression.

Mom was in Jerome's bed licking and playing with his big cock after another fuck. I was in Ty's lap in a chair, on his big cock in my cunt facing the bed. It felt so good inside me after our fuck. Despite its softening, it was big enough to still feel like it filled me, and the slow softening and shrinking felt erotic.

"I have an appointment set for you both tomorrow," Jerome casually informed us.

"Mmmm hmmm," mom absently mumbled in response around his black cock.

I was even less curious. I was intent on squeezing Ty's cock with my cunt and was feeling it responding inside me. Whatever it was Daddy wanted (yes, 'Daddy' felt right) from us was good at this point: from fucking some random guy to helping at one of the houses, it didn't matter.

* * * *

Ty was driving with Daddy in the front seat. Mom and I were in the back. We were dressed slutty, of course. The tank tops we wore were tight with nearly no back and the front left the sides of our tits exposed and free to move. Our skirts were pleated and 'cheerleader-short' so our ass-cheeks were barely covered standing straight. The material was light enough that a breeze could lift it. We wore no underwear, of course. Underwear was no longer allowed but with the rare exception given by Daddy.

Ty stopped and diagonally parked on the street in the renovated old downtown district. The district was very popular on weekends and people were swarming the sidewalks and jaywalking as they visited the various shops, stores, restaurants, and bars. It was impossible to exit the car without the tiny skirt sliding over our hips and flashing our bare cunts to anyone glancing our way. We'd been trained to never smooth or tug our clothes for covering but to allow them to fall naturally. Sometimes that took a few steps. And, despite not being allowed clothes in Daddy's house or yard or working days nearly naked in brothels or fucking groups of men for hours, being naked in public (a club or street setting) was still embarrassing as people stared with lust or disgust. The five-inch heels we wore were certain to cause our unrestrained tits to bounce and sway.

We followed behind them for a full block before they stopped at a restaurant with a small section of tables outside in full view of the sidewalk. We beat the lunch rush, apparently, and had the pick of tables. Daddy indicated to the hostess, who glanced disapprovingly at mom and me, that he wanted a table near the railing separating the sidewalk from the outdoor seating.

When I sat, I felt the vinyl covering on my bare ass. Another part of our training immediately kicked in: we are not allowed lady-like sitting which means no crossed legs or tightly held knees. Our knees were to be relaxed and that resulted in being parted. In these skirts, it meant our shaved cunts would frequently be exposed to any probing eyes.

"You're aroused, slut."

I looked up from the salad I was eating. Maintaining our weight and fitness was critical. "Of course, Daddy," I replied knowing he was referring to my erect nipples pressing against the thin material of the tank top.

"Is your cunt wet, too," he asked with seeming no regard for the people around us.

"Of course, Daddy, aren't I always ready for you and Ty?" I confirmed.

"What about you, slut?" and I knew he had turned his attention to mom.

"You know I am, sir," came her reply. He smiled at the two of us and glanced at Ty who returned the smile. I had the feeling their silent communication had less to do with our exposure in public and our reaction to it and more to do with our responses. It wasn't lost on any of us that I was transitioning further and my shift of reference from 'sir' to 'Daddy' for Jerome was an indicator.

"You both are getting two tattoos in a moment." He indicated across the street where I now saw a shop advertising tattoos and piercings. I already had several tattoos but this would be the first for mom who was still unmarked. There was an almost unnoticed flinch in her reaction but quickly followed with a nod of acceptance. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be some dainty rose.

As we jaywalked across the street, two things happened during the short trip: a gust of wind came down the street and the traffic required us to jog halfway. The wind lifted our skirts over our hips and the jog bounced our large tits. Both of which were like flashing neon lights drawing attention to us.

Daddy and Ty shook hands with a rough-looking Hispanic man of average height and build. The man looked at us as a short conversation ensued. He smiled and nodded his understanding and led the way to the back where a reclinable chair and equipment waited and a curtain that could provide some privacy.

"The curtain won't be necessary," Daddy said. The man gave us leering smiles that had plenty of meaning. I just didn't know what the meaning was ... yet.

The man said, "Strip." That was unexpected. We had so much skin exposed, already. And, we were in a public shop that anyone could enter at any moment. The command produced no reaction from Daddy, however. I quickly released the catch at the side of the skirt and pushed it over my hips to the floor, then pulled the thin tank top up and over my head. Mom followed a moment behind me.

The man pointed at the chair and I didn't hesitate. Once in the chair, he released a lever on the side and the back fell down so I was reclined on my back. He and Daddy reviewed some sketches on paper before a decision was made. The man asked where it would be put and Daddy tapped the inside of my thighs and I opened them. He put his index finger just above my pussy, just above my clit. The man prepared the stencil and pressed it on my lower abdomen. Daddy shook his head and marked the spot again much lower. The marks were washed off and reapplied. I raised my head and saw the bottom of the mark an inch above my clit. Even upside down I read the single four letters in an elaborate two-inch script, 'SLUT'.

Pulling my skin taut, he pressed on my clit and pulled. After a moment, he slipped the index finger inside my cunt, the thumb on my clit, and pulled. The sharp sting of the needle combined with the finger moving slightly inside and thumb pressing firmly on my clit was stimulating. After he completed that, a three-inch ace of spades was put on my left leg just above my ankle. After being treated with ointment and covered with gauze, I stood up and mom took my place. For her, being permanently marked as a slut was magnified by it being her first.

As mom's same tattoos were being applied, "Sir?" I asked quietly of Ty while still standing naked. "I notice he has the same tattoo on his neck as the men in the drug group."

The tattoo image was grotesque and threatening. It was a skull with the last fragments of hanging skin and the appearance of curved goat horns that gave the impression of a devil. But the horns weren't horns, at all. A large snake was wrapped around the base of the skull, the tail curled on one side and the head similarly curled on the other. Two symbols appear on the snake's body: Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. It looks like the devil, a fallen angel, but it is really a snake ready to strike and end your life symbolized by the skull?

"Diablo, the devil," Ty said with a nod. "That man was a high leader in the Diablos." I looked at him inquisitively and I saw him check with Daddy who nodded. "The Diablos were a fierce drug gang. This man assisted Jerome in a hostile take-over."

"Hostile?" I asked. "How ...?" Was I finally getting details of the organization?

"A meeting was called of the gang. We entered their warehouse. This man vouched for us and led the leader away from the rest of the gang to us. It was an execution."

"You?" He nodded. I knew he often carried a gun in the back of his pants. I asked about that detail. I couldn't believe I was being told so much. He shook his head. What he carried was a 45 semi-automatic. It would blow a hole clear through a man from any distance. This was up close and personal to be effective in taking the gang. He used a.22 mm. It would enter the brain, lose power, bounce off the other side, and ricochet back. Gruesome, I thought. So Daddy killed to take over that business. And Ty was the weapon. Did it matter? Not in the slightest. I was Daddy's and somehow this knowledge seemed to correspond to my continued descent as a slut. The Diablos were a very dangerous gang ... and Daddy and Ty, by themselves, took them over.

* * * *

Mom and I were in the fitness room. The hired trainer had worked us heavily on the weight resistance equipment. The sessions were always very erotic. Squats, bench presses, etc. required legs to be spread for support and we were always on display to the trainer. Afterward, he chose me to fuck which was another plus. Mom left the room and I later discovered her in a serious talk with Daddy in his office.

* * * *

"Sir?" mom asked from the open door. Jerome motioned her in and she stood naked with legs parted to shoulder width in front of his desk. Our legs were always parted to allow a view of our cunts.

"What's troubling you, Maiti?" Despite being sluts for him, he was still in tune with emotions which was the reason for him using her name rather than 'slut'.

"She's slipping deeper into compliance, sir. She's becoming less and less comfortable in asking for what she wants."

"You mean, Emma?" he asked to be sure. "Explain. What is she uncomfortable about? Is she uncomfortable with what is happening?"

"Sir, no, sir. She only wants to respond."

"Respond," he asked confused. "What does she want?"

"She wants more, sir," she replied.

He chuckled, "More than being a slut?" Mom didn't join him in the laughing. "You're serious."

"Yes, sir." She took a breath. "She wants a lot more. I think she thinks she wants to be a cum-dump, a fuck-toy for cocks." She took another breath. "I just don't know... I mean she's talking that she doesn't seem to get enough orgasms. She's becoming hungrier and hungrier for more cum and more orgasms."

He studied her. He gazed over her naked body. His eyes fell on her new tattoo over her cunt which boldly pronounced her as a slut along with the ace of spades tattoo and the medallion hanging from the collar. She knew there was probably evidence on the insides of her slightly parted thighs of the fucking she had just received from the trainer. This same woman, a mother, was professing that her daughter wants to be more than a slut; something deeper than a slut.

"You're sure about this, Maiti? This is your daughter, Emma." When was the last time he had used both of their names, she wondered. Did it mean he cared? He made them his sluts but did he still care?

"I know. Believe me, I know."

"You brought this to me. Why?" he asked. She fell silent. He was going to make her say it, to tell him what she wanted him to do. "Tell me. Tell me what you want me to do with your daughter."

"A cum-dump, cock-hungry, fuck-toy," she blurted out. God help her. "I want her happy, sir. Please. You've seen her, I know. She can't help touching herself. She needs more, even rougher."

"You?" he asked.

She shook her head, "No ... no, I need cock but not like that. She's gone past me in what she wants."

"You want me to make her into a ... to use your words ... a cum-dump, cock-hungry, fuck-toy." She nodded. "We'll see." He pushed his chair back from his desk. "Suck my cock, slut."

Dutifully, she moved quickly around the desk and went to her knees before him. She loosened his belt and pants, then pulled them down with his underwear as he lifted his butt off the chair. She quickly took his long black cock in her hands and began licking and kissing it up and down the length. She felt it hardening as she took the bulbous head into her mouth. She positioned herself to better take the long, hardening cock further into her mouth, preparing to take it into her throat. 'No cock sucking was real without the throat being used' he had instructed them both from the beginning.

"Don't take your mouth from my cock, slut," he said unexpectedly. Why would he even think that, she wondered? Then, "Slut!" he called suddenly. But it wasn't for her, this time. Emma must have walked past. "Go find Ty. I want to see both of you."

* * * *

I was looking for mom after my fuck with the trainer. The last time I saw her, she was leaving as I was about to be fucked by the trainer. As I walked down the short hallway from the training room, I heard Daddy call from his office. I stopped at his voice, of course. I looked into the office to see mom on her knees sucking Daddy's cock.

I found Ty and followed a couple steps behind him to the office. Entering, mom was still sucking his hard, black cock. It was a very hard, very long, very black cock glistening with her saliva. My cunt was drooling. Mom never paused or hesitated at our arrival. Instead, her throat bulged as she took Daddy's cock into it. One of my hands unconsciously went to an erect nipple while the other slid over the new tattoo to stroke through my cunt lips.

Daddy was watching my hands on my body and a lewd smile formed on his face. "Your mother was just telling me some interesting things, slut." I raised my eyes from mom taking his cock deep in her mouth and back to his face. It was hard but Daddy was speaking to me. "She was telling me you aren't happy being my slut."

"Oh, God, NO!" I exclaimed in shock. "Why would she say that, Daddy?" I gasped in shock. "Don't you know how much I love you and your wonderful cock? And Ty's?" I asked adding with a turn of my head to Ty sitting in a chair next to where I stood. "Don't you know how much I love the way your cocks fuck my cunt, ass, and throat?"

Daddy and Ty both chuckled. Ty's hand wormed up the inside of my leg and a finger slid right into my dripping cunt. I parted my legs a bit further to give him better access.

"She's dripping, Jerome," Ty announced as a second finger was thrust into me. His two fingers were thicker than most cocks I fuck. "What's this about?"

Daddy nodded, "Of course, she's dripping," he replied. "She's the hungriest slut we've ever seen. Even hungrier than her slut mother." He was talking to Ty. Mom was sucking his cock and I was being finger-fucked. What's new? "The hungriest slut ..." he continued with a smile "... which is what Maiti here was discussing with me. Know what she really said to me, Ty?" Ty shook his head, his interest piqued. Not that that interest slowed his fingers thrusting into me. "Maiti actually said her slut daughter isn't happy being JUST a slut. Emma here, she said, wants more ... more than being our slut."

I saw mom's head pause only a moment at hearing that. Ty's fingers didn't pause, though. "More than our slut," Ty repeated. "What does that even mean?" he asked.

"Exactly what I wondered," Daddy added. "Emma?" I had closed my eyes with the stimulation of the fingers. I quickly popped them open. "Your mother told me you want to be a cum-dump, a cock-hungry, fuck-toy for cocks."

I looked down at mom's head which had again paused. She repeated my frustrated comments? She repeated the deep-down desires I expressed while cuddled in her arms late at night? She repeated my confessions?

"She also said," Daddy continued, "that you have slid deep into a state of compliance that is making it more difficult for you to ask for what you desire and need. Then she said, you only want to respond to demands on you." I gazed at him. My knees were flexing to lower my cunt to the thrusting fingers. He saw it, too. "Is your mother wrong?" I shook my head without hesitation. No, she wasn't wrong. Thank God she came to him for me. "Don't shake your head, slut! Tell me."

"Sorry, Daddy. No, she's not wrong. That is what I have expressed to her. Something happened, Daddy. Something wonderful and frustrating, too. Something during the brothels, conference suites, earning money for you fucking, all the cocks, the demeaning displays, and wanton use of me. Then the tattoos ... OH GOD ..." He was still watching me, still waiting. I had said a lot but not everything. "Daddy ... I love you. I will do anything you want me to do, you know that, right? I will be whatever you want me to be. Whatever frustration I might feel is unimportant, Daddy. I was only expressing myself to mom like a daughter should be able to."

"I understand all that, slut," he said. I gasped and he smiled at the reason. Ty had just added a third finger into my cunt. I'd give anything for those fingers to be his big cock. "Slut!" He had seen my eyes drift off and I popped them back to him. "Tell me, if I was inclined to give you what you want, what would that be? Tell me yourself."

"Daddy, I love you!" I gasped as Ty's thumb pressed on my clit. "I love being your slut. I love sharing this life with mom pleasing your cocks and your wishes. But ... maybe ... if I could be more for you ... more than your slut ... maybe ... maybe you might have a use for a ... yes ... for a cum-dump ... a fuck-toy ... a three-hole cum-dump fuck-toy at your disposal." I sagged and I felt the fingers sink deeper and the thumb press even firmer on my clit. But, it felt wonderful. Not just the fingers and thumb but the release of weight that seemed to compress me constantly. I said it and it was in the open now.

Mom was still sucking his cock. She must have been told not to let him cum but to be occupied. Ty was pacing my arousal, too. Daddy was quiet, thinking.

Finally, "Emma," he began and I looked expectantly, "I can give you this but you need to understand there is a price for you. Slut to cum-dump is a big change. When I have given you to men so far, they use respect because you are my slut. Their respect for me is reflected on you when they use you. A cum-dump is ..." he shrugged, "is nothing. A cum-dump is merely holes to be filled with cock and cum, holes to be used or abused. Respect goes away. Men will be free to do with you as they wish. Is this truly what you desire? You truly wish to give your body over to me to be used in any way imaginable?"

I nodded, then thought he would require a verbal response. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, that is what I want. I want you to have all of me fully."

He studied me, then glanced down at my mom. He put a hand under her chin and raised her mouth off his cock. His cock shined with saliva from her mouth and throat. Saliva covered her lower face and hung on her chin which she absently wiped away with the back of her hand.

"You heard all that, Maiti. She expressed exactly what you said. You heard her. She will live with any frustration if I want her to remain my slut. You decide, Maiti. Do we keep her as she is or proceed and train her for what would be coming? You're the mother, Maiti. What do I do?"

Mom looked at me as I continued to be fucked by three fingers. Her hand stroked up and down the cock that had moments before been in her throat. I could see that conflict in her. She was always a wonderful mom, always caring about my needs and helping me if she could. She, too, was the one who brought me into this life, a life beginning with big, black cocks and now so many black and brown cocks. But this? Unexpectedly, she released the cock and stood. She stopped in front of me, her hands taking my face in them.

"Are you sure, Emma? Are you truly sure?" she asked desperately.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. "Yes, mom. Please let me have this."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers