Emma and Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me back, then turned and went back to her knees and took Daddy's cock back in her hand. She looked up at him, "Yes, sir. That's what she wants. But, sir ... can she be your cum-dump?"

I watched him softly stroke mom's cheek and give her a soft smile. "She will remain mine, but ... as a cum-dump ... that might be a minor consolation." He then turned his attention back to me, "Being my slut you had a degree of free will. You now want to give yourself to me fully to be used as a fuck-toy by whoever and however. You will be virtually OWNED. Things will be done to you without regard to your wishes or desires or wants. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please. I give myself to you. Make me a fuck-toy to be used by any and all men you wish for me to be used by. I want your ownership, Daddy."

He turned to Ty, "Any ideas how this is done?"

Ty didn't answer right away. He pulled his fingers from my cunt, opened his pants, and slid them to his knees, then pulled me over his legs and sat me down over his big black cock. I moaned. Finally.

"Sorry," he laughed. "All this talk about cum-dumps and fuck-toys. No, Jerome, I don't. I would imagine Jose does, though." I knew Jose. He was the boss on the drug side. The leader of the Diablos. He was here frequently for business which meant mom or I had fucked him frequently. "Before you took over the Diablos, you know what they were like. In truth, I think they are much the same now, only with more control of their actions. I would think they have experience in turning women into their cum-dumps." I didn't doubt it. Even as Daddy's sluts, those men revealed a different tendency toward crude, aggressive fucking.

I saw Daddy's s eyes drop to my white cunt sliding up and down over Ty's black cock. He nodded as if accepting how to proceed. Then, "Okay, slut, now me, too." The words were clear. He was ready for mom to fuck him. Which she immediately did in the same position as me.

* * * *

Daddy made me responsible for the door. That meant always greeting whoever appeared while completely naked. It was lost on nobody that the medallion hanging from my collar and the tattoo above my cunt marked me as a slut. The tattoo above my ankle marked me as a black cock slut but clearly was a slut for all cock.

"Good morning, sir," I greeted a man at the door I didn't think I had ever seen before but he wore the Diablo tattoo on his neck so I knew he was part of Jose's group.

His eyes took in my exposed body boldly. He appraised my large tits and seemed to watch as my nipples hardened under the attention. Then, his gaze wandered down to the tattoo and my cunt just visible by my slightly parted legs.

"Jerome is expecting me," he offered. I nodded and asked him to follow me to his office in the back. From behind, I heard, "You're the cunt who is going to become the cum-dump?" I shivered before turning my head enough to show him my nod.

"Daddy?" I stopped at his office door. "Someone to see you." As the man passed me into the office, his hand smacked my ass before sliding up my side and caressing the tit.

"Stay here, slut," Daddy said. "This is about you." He turned to the man with the tattoo who was of average height and build, brown-skinned with black hair. Clearly Hispanic like most of the Diablos. He was maybe early 30's. "What do you think, Diego, will she make a good cum-dump, a good fuck-toy?"

He gazed in my direction, again. "I don't know, Mr. Jerome, I haven't tried her to know. She's got nice tits to hang onto, for sure. You know better, Mr. Jerome. Is she a good fuck?"

"A very good fuck. But, don't worry, Diego, you'll have plenty of opportunities to fuck her. Her slut mother, too, if you want." Diego leered at me and I could see his mind working on how he might want to use my body. I shivered, again. They were talking about me like I was merely a dumb piece of meat. It's what I would be, though. "So, tell me," Daddy continued, "were you able to do anything with my idea?"

"Mr. Jerome, that was one nasty idea," Diego replied. What idea, I wondered. "Yes, I have some sketches for you and how it will actually work. I think we should consider a couple extras, though." He pulled some folded drawings from inside his leather vest. As he did, I saw his handgun. He spread the sheets in front of Daddy.

"Slut, you might want to see this. Diego is going to manage your training. He is also a master mechanic with steel, welding, gears, and motors. It looks like he has designed a very devious training aid for you."

I stepped to the side of the desk but couldn't make sense of it. Diego added, "The idea is yours, sir. I'll just make it work. But, I can't wait to see it working."

He went on to describe to Daddy how the device would work. There was a metal tube attached to a raised metal platform. The platform was three-feet square. The length of the metal tube wasn't dimensioned. He explained that he needed to make some measurements for it to be final. On top of the metal tube was a rubber cup, round side up. Then there appeared to be another rod coming out of it. The second drawing was a blow-up of the cup section. I gasped. The other rod was a dildo. The third drawing showed mechanisms under the platform and in the tube. It was beginning to sink into what I was seeing.

"You have the stroke figured out?" Daddy asked.

Diego smiled and looked directly at me, then my cunt. "No ... I need to know how deep her cunt is. In her training, we don't want to damage her. I think it should be about a couple inches shorter than her cunt."

Daddy leaned back in his chair and smiled at me. "Then make it 8 or 9-inches, Diego."

"That's ... that's a lot."

"She's used to a couple inches more than that, aren't you, slut? You are, of course, welcome to do your own measurements. In fact, you just do that." He turned to me. "What's your longest dildo?"

"Uhmm ... I think 9-inches," I replied. Measurements? He's going to measure inside my cunt? What is this thing? And, how does it help with my training? Daddy told me to get it and I ran out of the office and returned in a couple minutes, slightly out of breath, and tits bouncing. My running through the house drew the interest of Ty and mom who were now joining us.

"Do you have some lubricant?" Diego asked.

Daddy laughed, "I'll bet anything the slut is wet."

Diego looked at me and I stepped up to him with legs parted wider. He moved a hand between my legs, a finger easily sliding into my hole. He smiled. He reached to his belt and came back with a metal ruler. He pulled more than a foot out and abruptly pressed it into my cunt. I gasped as the cool metal slid inside. He jammed it up tight and held it there so he could put his thumb and index finger at the location it exited me. He read the measurement, noted it on a drawing, then caressed my exposed cunt.

"You are a hot cunt, aren't you?" It was more of a statement than a question.

He then took up the dildo, black, of course. He measured the length, brought it to my cunt, and jammed it powerfully inside. The base jammed into my lips and clit causing me to loudly gasp and moan. He was satisfied. The dildo didn't hit at the top of my cunt. He was debating between 8 and 9-inch strokes. Now it was clear what that was: the distance the dildo would move inside me. He settled on 8-inches. Daddy asked why. He replied that they will also need some extra support for me in case I become weak. It wouldn't be good to lose a perfectly good cum-dump because she impaled herself. The final measurement was from the floor to the entrance to my cunt. Of course, he fumbled several times with his knuckles prodding my clit.

Impaled myself. Passed out. Enough orgasms.

I had assumed the raised base platform was just to house gears and motors. I was wrong. The truly devious part of the contraption was that I would be standing on the platform with the tube and dildo inside my cunt. And I would be imprisoned. Without being tied or chained, I couldn't get myself off it. It was too high for me to get off my tip-toes and standing on the base meant I couldn't tilt the unit to get off. I would be stuck, fixed in place with a dildo stroking inside me. For how long? God, I thought, long enough that he was concerned I might pass out?

"Excellent, Diego. I love it. How long do you think." I half expected to see Daddy rubbing his hands together.

"I have everything. Now I have the measurements. So, I think, two days to put it together and another to paint it."

"Good, Diego. You've done well with this. I can't wait to see the slut impaled on it." Daddy turned to me. "I asked Jose about training a cum-dump and he recommended Diego here so he's in charge." I nodded. A man who was recommended from that group ... what kind of ideas could he come up with. "What he says goes. You will respond to him as you do to me."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You wanted this, Emma. Last chance." I shook my head emphatically. My heart was pounding so hard it seemed to muffle my ears. They were talking back and forth for another few minutes until they both stood. Everyone stepped back. I had forgotten mom and Ty were watching all this, too. Daddy passed and Diego grabbed a nipple and tugged me behind him. I was pulled to the exercise room where Daddy was indicating the large cleared center area on rubber floor mats.

"Good," Diego stated, "there is good room for several people at once and the mat will make it easy for the cunt to clean up the dripped cum." He laughed, "That's one of the reasons for the rubber cup at the top: to keep her dripping cum from getting into the mechanisms." He thought that was funny. Mom mumbled something about cleaning supplies. That focused his attention on mom, maybe for the first time. He stepped in front of her and boldly took a nipple in his fingers and squeezed hard enough to bring pain. Then he thrust two fingers into her cunt. "But not this one?" he asked. Daddy said no. Diego turned back to me, slapped my ass, then my tits. "No matter. This one will get used that much more." He looked into my eyes, "Cleaning supplies, yes, but first you will clean man cum and your cum from the floor and the device with your tongue, do you understand, cunt?" I nodded. It was strange. I already sensed how demeaning and degrading it was all going to be but at the same time, my body tingled with surging arousal. It scare me but excited me.

Daddy left me. He led the others out of the room and I was alone with this man, with this man who would take me on the journey I had professed to desire. My fate was sealed now. Daddy gave me a last chance and I was adamant. Would it be what I imagined? Worse? Or better?

"On your knees, cunt!" I dropped my knees before him and lowered my eyes in response to the firm, commanding voice. He grabbed my hair and tilted my head to look up at him. "You won't be a slave, cunt. I don't care where your eyes are. All I care about are your three holes: your cunt, asshole, and throat. Do you understand?" I nodded and said I did. "I don't need to hear you, cunt. I know as a slut he wanted to hear your confirmation. You're not a slut with any will, any longer. Your throat is not for words but for cocks. Do you understand?" This time I merely nodded. "You learn quick, good." With his hand still grasping my hair, he stared down into my eyes. Even when Daddy and Ty firmly fucked me, I never felt anything like what I saw in this man's eyes and expression. "Time to feel your holes around my cock. Time to see if you are worth my time, cunt."

Worth his time?!? I'll show him! I opened his jeans and yanked them down to his knees. When I yanked his underwear down, everything changed. He was big. A big, brown cock. If not quite as big as Daddy, but, as big as Ty. And, just as thick. I smiled up at him and was greeted with a slap across the face that stung as much as anything had in a long time.

"I know it is big, cunt. Get something through your head right now. My cock, any cock, is not for your enjoyment. You, all your holes, are for the enjoyment of my cock and any other cock."

I grabbed his cock with my lips and took it into my mouth. Sure, sure, I thought to myself. He could say what he will and I understood it was establishing an attitude and I would become as compliant as he wanted me and become naturally so in time, but ... but I also knew my body and cocks were definitely my enjoyment.

After several strokes of my mouth over his cock, it was getting hard. I smiled internally at his quick response to my sucking. As it became harder, I pressed the head into the opening to my throat and I heard him groan. I thrust my mouth harder and harder to take more of his cock down my throat until my nose was in his pubic hair. He held my head in that position but I had already taken a good breath. He moaned louder as I flexed my throat to massage his embedded cock.

He released my head and I pulled back, gasping for air as my mouth came off his cock, saliva dripping on his cock and from my lips. I quickly licked and sucked his cock clean of the mess.

He stood me up, turned me around, and told me to grasp my ankles with spread feet. I quickly did as he directed and he plunged his hard, big cock into my dripping cunt. He grabbed my hips and plowed powerfully into me bent over. I squeezed with my cunt muscles as he fucked hard. His moans and grunts were continuous and softly joined by my own. I already felt an orgasm rising. He fucked me awkwardly like that for a long time. I struggled to hold back my orgasm. I didn't want a reprimand from him for cumming first. He never said I couldn't but he wasn't Daddy, either.

He pulled out and led me to a bench used for bench presses. He turned me and I lay down on my back. He positioned himself and slammed, literally slammed, his cock back into my cunt. I had to bite my lower lip to restrain my orgasm. He fucked me powerfully for what seemed like another long time before pulling out and pushing me off the bench. I was surprised to find myself tumbling off the bench. He lay on his back this time. There was no subtlety about this. Just fucking. I immediately recovered from my surprise and straddled his body and impaled my cunt on his cock.

He had amazing control. I was doing everything I could not to orgasm. "You want to cum, don't you, cunt?" I opened my eyes and looked down at him as I continued bouncing up and down, my tits bouncing and swinging, and my cunt continuing to clench around his cock to stimulate him to climax. I nodded. My throat wasn't for talking. "You have good... control. I like that. Your throat... and cunt... are very good." I couldn't help a slight smile forming but I continued bouncing on his cock. "Don't let it ... go to your ... head." I shook my head. "I wanted to see ... who would cum ... first. I think ... you won." He softly laughed between his moaning. "I am about ... to cum. You won't ... until you feel ... mine." I nodded.

It was only a moment before I felt his cock jerk and pulse inside my clenching cunt. At the first spurt, I let myself go. The orgasm was like a powerful jolt through my body starting at my cunt. I cried out, my throat and lungs constricted. It was moments before I could even gasp for air. But, I continued to somehow fuck him until the last of his cum leaked into my cunt.

He was still gasping and panting for breath, too, but he commanded, "Clean me ... get me ... hard, again." He gasped a few times as I pulled my cunt off his cock. "I still ... need to ... test your ... ass."

I began diligently cleaning his cock. My experience with Daddy and Ty had me hopeful I could keep his cock from fully going soft and resurrect his erection by focused sucking. Then, I would have a big cock in my ass, too.

After we both climaxed with my ass, I cleaned him and assisted him in dressing. On the way out, he stopped at Daddy's office. They talked about my being fucked. Daddy decided they would take care of the rest of the day but Diego could have several guys come over the next few days.

I led Diego back to the front door. He grabbed my nipple and pulled me out into the front sidewalk. My eyes quickly scanned the neighborhood nervously. I wasn't supposed to be out here. I was sure Daddy would be upset if the neighbors complained. He released my nipple and plunged the finger into my messy cunt. He pulled it out and put it to my lips. I opened them and sucked the cum off them.

"This is going to be fun, cunt. You have no idea what is coming for you. You may think it's just about a lot of cock but it's not. You'll see." With that, he slapped my tit and it bounced and I flinched. It seemed big tits were a tempting target for him. It stung but my mind was working on his comment. Comment or warning?

I left him, went back inside, and back to Daddy as I had been instructed. I knocked and entered his office. He rose and pointed at the surface of his desk. I bent over it, braced myself on my forearms, and spread my feet wide. I heard the zipper, then felt his hands on my ass. I had Diego's cum in both holes and I wondered which Daddy was intending to use.

Barely a moment later, I had the answer as his cock plunged into my cunt and glanced off my cervix. I gasped at the suddenness and strength used. He pulled nearly all the way out slowly and slammed back in. This time, though, he combined the thrust with a slap on my ass. I cried out and I realize it was the combination of the pain and penetration that magnified each other.

"You really are just a cunt, aren't you, slut?" he said. "A fucking cunt. Your mom is a slut who will serve me and Ty every day and others on occasion. But, you ... you'll be serving everyone. A fucking cunt but that is what you want, right, cunt?"

"Yes ... yes, Daddy." He slammed into me, again. This thrust was so hard it made me slip on the surface of his desk. The slap on the other ass cheek stung as the first had. It stung, it hurt, and it probably left a red mark. His words stung, too. A cunt. I had become used to being his slut. Now, that was only mom, not me. Now, I was a cunt. I want so much and this was the way. On the one hand, it scared me to think about what I was asking to have happen to me. On the other hand, the fear and humiliation of it aroused me to new levels. Fear, humiliation, and arousal were powerful emotional elements and combined were ... very exciting.

After Daddy was finished with my cunt with a climax proving how exciting all this was for him, too, I was sent to find Ty. I found him on the patio where mom was sucking his big cock. His cock was wet with her saliva when she released it upon seeing me and sat on a nearby chair.

Ty was holding his hard cock vertically. He didn't even look at me when he said what he wanted. "Your ass, cunt." He chuckled and considered my mom who he spoke to next. "Cum-dumps don't need much of a brain. They don't have to think, just spread their legs. So I don't want to confuse her."

Mom chuckled. Even if she was forcing herself to do it, she still did. "Cum-dump cunts like her have their purpose, though, sir," she offered. "She can satisfy a lot of men ... and women. I suppose you are right, though. Perhaps her brain is already beginning to shrivel from lack of need for it to be used."

"What a sight she'll be: cum dripping from all her holes, her body glistening with it, too. Fucked so much she'll walk funny."

My face was downcast after the verbal assault. I knew it would come, I might even have wanted it. I was just surprised ... how quickly it came.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, you worthless cunt?" mom's voice assaulted me. "A man wants his cock fucked by your ass!"

I scrambled to position myself over Ty's legs and cock. There was no time to get some lubrication but my holes were already full of cum. He wanted my ass but I took a chance and quickly dropped my cunt over his cock and managed to fuck him several times before my ass was slapped. I quickly rose off his pole, pulled my ass cheeks apart with my hands, and lowered my ass to bump onto his cock. It took a moment to blindly align his cock to my closed asshole. When I did, though, I pressed down firmly to get his thick cock inside. When it popped past my sphincter, I cried out. That wasn't new. Taking such a thick cock up the ass is always a stretch unless it has just been fucked. What was new was another slap on my ass.