Emma and Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood at a level within me that all this was part of the new training, but what was deeply impacting me was mom. She was verbally abusing me as much as the guys. It was part of the process and I was being separated from her in standing. This was likely going to be harder than I thought. Diego's words came back to me: 'You may think it's just about a lot of cock but it's not. You'll see'. I will. And, I'll show them all.

Ty climaxed in my ass but not before an orgasm wracked my body to send my ass into convulsions around his cock. I must not have responded quickly enough, though.

"Clean his cock, you cunt," mom ordered. "I think you're right, sir. She's already getting stupid." After cleaning the cock, I stood and waited for instructions. "Come with me, cunt. It's my turn."

"Slut," Ty called out. Mom stopped and turned back to him. "Don't be easy with her."

Mom looked at me and in that instant, I saw the struggle within her. "Of course not, sir. She wanted this."

Upstairs in our bedroom, mom went to the bottom drawer of our dresser. She pulled out a strap-on harness and the largest black dildo we had. She stepped into the harness and strapped it firmly around her before she spread the lubricant over its entire length.

"You wanted this Emma," she said while nervously looking out the door we were never allowed to close.

"I know, mom," I replied. "It's okay."

"This isn't a fucking that ends with you causing the cock to cum. I've been given specific instructions by Diego. I have to fuck you for an hour. An hour and to use all your holes."

An hour, I thought. God. And after all the fucking I've already had.