Emma Awakened Pt. 04

Story Info
Emma adjusts to her sexual awakening.
12k words
4.55
23.6k
37
24

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had a mixture of trepidation and excitement about seeing Tyrese at the after school program on Monday. She did notice, though, that the closer it got to the end of the school day, the wetter she got just thinking about seeing him again, but she was also nervous about being around him. She couldn't get him out of her mind all weekend. It even benefited Al when they made love on Sunday night (Emma said she was feeling 'tired' on Saturday) because as Emma was riding Al cowgirl, she was thinking about the sex she had with Tyrese the day before. It made Emma totally hot and she came pretty hard riding Al that night just from remembering the deep fucking she had gotten from her black lover the day before. Al felt pretty good about that. He even remarked how much wetter than normal she seemed to be because there was less friction while they were fucking. What he didn't know, of course, was that Tyrese had stretched out her pussy real good, which made it nearly impossible for him to fill her in quite the same way. Emma could barely tell that her husband was inside her, so she had to fake her reactions to his lovemaking that night.

When the final school bell rang, Emma packed her stuff up right away and headed down to the gym where she normally worked with Tyrese. He was already there and waited for her to come up to him.

"Hi." said Emma nervously. She wasn't quite sure what he'd be acting like now.

"Oh, hey, Emma! Didja have a good weekend?" he said smiling.

"Ummm, yes, pretty good! What about you?" said Emma, trying to sound way more nonchallant than she felt.

"Oh, you know, had some friends over for some relaxing fun. Worked out. The usual. Didja do anything fun?" asked Tyrese, still smiling.

"Uh, yeah, I also worked out... and stuff. Left me pretty sore, actually......" said Emma, warming up to the game.

"Those are the BEST kinds of workouts, don't you think? If you have problems walking, you know you've done SOMETHING right, am i right?" said Tyrese. He was almost winking, the bastard!

"Yes, I agree." said Emma trying hard not to bust out laughing. "I had a 'double session' on Saturday. The second one really made me sore, I think."

"Oh, good for you! You should do another double session next Saturday, except you should do BOTH like the second one so you can really reap the benefits of that workout." said Tyrese staring at her intently.

"I don't know. I think it was a bit too much. I'm not sure I'm up for doing that again." said Emma.

"You're gonna regret not doing it, I'm sure." said Tyrese. "You don't want to lose the gains you got, plus the more you do it, the more you'll WANT to do it. Your body starts to acclimate pretty quickly......"

Emma didn't bite, though it was hard for her to resist. She took her mind back to the weekend, in particular to the last time he had his cock inside her and her body started to react to the memory of it. She remembered the impossibly full feeling she had with his cock plowing through her pussy. Her body tingled when she recalled how he would reach around and rub her clit while he was thrusting his cock into her. It was incredible, but she had to be strong and resist.

The kids came in at that point and stopped the rest of the conversation. At that point Emma was soaking wet but couldn't do anything about it. But she was able to hold her ground and was grateful for the diversion the kids provided. She 'fought back' (at least in her mind) by having sex with Al a couple of nights during the week, which he was more than happy to do. For his part, Al was feeling pretty good about his wife's new found sexual appetite. Little did he know that it was soon to be diverted almost entirely away from him.

Tyrese could see that Emma was trying hard to resist expanding their budding sexual relationship. Emma had attempted to avoid him during the first few days of the week. On Thursday, he saw Emma heading into the equipment room and decided to follow her in there.

"What are you doing in here, Tyrese? We shouldn't be in here together!" whispered Emma.

Without saying anything, Tyrese closed the distance between them and embraced her with his big, strong arms. He then planted a deep, long kiss on he lips. He was rewarded with the feeling of her tongue darting into his mouth.

"Emma. I want you to come over on Saturday." said Tyrese.

"I CAN'T! It's wrong, Tyrese." pleaded Emma.

"It's not wrong if it's what you desire, Emma." he responded. He then turned her around suddenly and pushed her up against the equipment locker and started to rub his hardening cock against her ass.

"Oh, Tyrese, yes, yes I do want it." gasped Emma.

"I'll see you Saturday. Eight o'clock." and with that left the room with Emma breathing hard behind.

That night, he met with Libby and Amanda at his apartment and told them that Emma was still not fully hooked. So he suggested to them that they put off their planned seduction of Emma at least another day. Tyrese felt that it wasn't going to be enough to "own" Emma's body. She was still resisting him even though her body craved more. He still needed to work on her mind to overcome her resistance. He told the girls that if all went well, Emma would be back on Sunday morning. And if that happened, they were free to participate....

On Friday night, Emma could barely focus. She was both anxious and extremely excited about her rendezvous with Tyrese the next morning. The brief encounter with Tyrese in the equipment room had shattered her resolve, and she left the room absolutely aching to fuck him. As calmly as she could, Emma laid down her alibi with Al saying that she had already signed up for 8am and 9am sessions at her gym the next morning. It was a great plan because she knew how much Al liked to sleep in on the weekends, and she was sure he wouldn't care about her leaving the house at the insanely early time of 7:30 on a Saturday. And, indeed, he didn't give it another thought. Emma fought the urge to fuck her husband that night even though she was incredibly horny all evening. She wanted to be fresh and clean for her lover the next morning and to also have her pussy be ready for the pounding she knew it was going to take. She took a Friday evening shower as late as she could so that she could be as clean and fresh as possible the next morning. Al would've found it peculiar had she taken a shower just before going to "work out". She then called it an early evening so that she wouldn't seem to fidgety or nervous in front of Al, though she could hardly fall asleep.

A few miles away Tyrese was also making preparations. Tyrese knew the women he was with liked the fact that his body was hair free, so he was shaving his chest, back, arms, legs, cock, and balls. The process took quite some time because of the sheer surface area he had to cover. When he finished, he looked at himself in the mirror and thought that he was looking pretty good and that the woman coming over to fuck him tomorrow morning wouldn't be able to resist.

The next morning, Emma got out of bed quickly and prepared herself the best she could. She had to leave the house in her workout clothes, so she didn't really have a chance to put anything sexy on. She put on her sexiest pair of boy short panties, but she still felt she needed to have her sports bra on. She decided to put her hair up into a pony tail. It simultaneously looked appropriate for working out and also made her look a few years younger. She was worried that Tyrese might get tired of her because she was "too old". Her nerves were a jittery mess, so she decided to calm herself a little by taking a shot of Makers Mark. It reminded her of getting ready to fuck Kyle, and she smiled a little at that. She couldn't do more than a shot since she had to drive, but it warmed her up nicely. She then got into her car and drove to Tyrese's apartment.

It only took 15 minutes to get there. She easily found parking in front of his building and went up the steps. Two pairs of eyes in 1C watched her walk up. They looked at the clock. She was early. It wasn't even 7:30 yet! Emma rang the buzzer for Tyrese's apartment and the security door unlocked shortly after. She went to his door and found it open a crack, so she let herself in. She looked around and didn't see Tyrese, so she went back to his bedroom.

There he was lying on his bed waiting for her. When she walked in she took a breath when she saw him. He had changed his bed covers and sheets. They were all white like in the fancy hotels she and Al would sometimes stay in. On it was Tyrese in incredible contrast to the white background. She took in his body, which was smooth and shiny. His chest muscles were like two square blocks. Underneath them were his 6-pack ab muscles rippling down his torso. His shoulders and arms looked like twisted steel cables, and she particularly liked how his forearms looked like they were made of solid wood. She glanced down and admired how his quads snaked down his thigh and how his calves looked like they could give most men's biceps a lesson in shame. Finally, her eyes wandered to his magnificent cock which was just starting to firm up in anticipation of what was to come. Even in this flaccid state, it was impressive. Emma didn't realize it, but as soon as she looked at it she unconsciously licked her lips.

"Emma."

"Yes........ baby?"

"Come give my cock a kiss."

"Yes, baby."

THere was no romance in that terse statement. It was a command for Emma to get to the heart of what she was there for. Implicit in that command was for her to get naked, which she did before obeying. Emma then got up on the bed and used her mouth to capture Tyrese's cock. It was easiest to get it in her mouth when it was still soft, and she liked being able to take more of it in. But she also liked what happened when it started to get hard in her mouth as well. The shot of whiskey was now flowing freely in her veins making her more relaxed and giving her a slight buzz. It felt a little weird having a buzz on first thing in the morning, but she liked the warming and loosening effect it was having on her and was helping her get in the right mood. Having Tyrese's cock hardening in her mouth was making her wet, and that helped her be a better cock sucker. She looked up at Tyrese's face to gauge his reaction and could see that he was enjoying the head she was giving him. He made occasional soft moaning sounds and would move her hair out of the way so that he could watch her take his cock in her mouth a little better.

Emma hadn't minded giving head throughout her sex life, though it wasn't her most favorite thing to do. She primarily enjoyed the reaction she got from her boyfriends, and the better she got at it the better the reaction she would get. She hadn't given Al a lot of blowjobs in recent years. Their sex life was pretty basic by this time, and Emma had come to prefer getting it done quickly so that she could watch a little TV, read her book, or just go to sleep. So she was out of practice, particularly when it came to her jaw muscles. And Tyrese's size didn't help matters.

Tyrese sensed that she was slowing down on the blowjob and decided to change it up to get her ready. THe next time she came up for a rest, he switched positions and moved Emma to lie on her back. He then snaked down to the foot of the bed and pushed both her thighs up in the air with his hands exposing her pussy to him. Emma didn't have a shaved pussy like most younger women did these days. Her pubic hair was trimmed short, but it was still all around her outer pussy lips. No matter, he enjoyed making women cum with his mouth and tongue hair or no hair. He spread Emma's outer lips open and started with a long lap of the tongue from her perineum up to her clit.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh....................." moaned Emma as Tyrese reached her clit and circled his tongue around the hood. Tyrese changed it up by firming up his tongue and sticking it into her pussy then softening it while circling her clit. The attention to Emma's clit had completed its engorgement, and it was sticking out looking very much like a small penis. Every time Tyrese's tongue flicked at it, it elicited a strong verbal reaction from her. Emma soon began an involuntary rhythmic thrusting of her hips as her body was now fully prepped for mating.

Tyrese rose up on his knees and looked down on Emma's body. She lay there waiting for his gift, completely willing to receive it. Her arms were even raised above her head in the "surrender" position and her knees were raised and spread open ready for him to enter her. He pushed forward hooking his forearms under her thighs. The motion raised her hips up and totally exposed her pussy to his eager cock. His head found her moist opening and after a brief hesitation for her labia to surround his cock, Tyrese plunged into her waiting depths.

"Ungh...ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................." moaned Emma as she felt Tyrese filling every inch of her vaginal passage. A million thoughts raced through her mind as Tyrese plunged his cock into her. Lust, eagnerness, anxiety, shame, and even a little fear since taking a cock so large carries some discomfort. But as his cock invaded her pussy and every single nerve ending on her vagina was rubbed with the fantastic ridges and bumps of Tyrese's cock, Emma could feel nothing but longing for it to continue. She was falling in love with the feeling of this cock inside her, and she wanted more of it.

TYrese started to thrust in and out of Emma with slow, deliberate strokes. He watched as Emma's eyes dialated with the beginning of his fucking and then lose focus and wander as he picked up the pace. He watched as the pink flush, which started on her upper chest and neck, started to spread to her face. He listened as her breath went from long sobbing pulls to short gasping gulps of air. Her mouth hung open wanting his lips and his tongue to create yet another place for him to penetrate her. Her sex noises filled the air with a mix of moans and cries strung together with short exclamations of dirty talk. Here he wanted to lead her mind along.

"What are we doing, Emma?" he whispered into her ear.

"Fucking. *gasp* *gasp* We're fucking." replied Emma.

"Do you like it?" Tyrese asked.

"Yes......" breathed Emma.

"Yes.... what?" probed Tyrese.

"Yes..... I love it!" gasped Emma.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Tyrese.

"Ungh! Ungh! Keep fucking me! Ungh!" gasped Emma.

"Are you sure?" teased Tyrese as he paused his thrusting.

"Yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" cried Emma, who was then rewarded with renewed thrusts into her pussy.

Tyrese liked what he was hearing from Emma, who seemed to be progressing along nicely. He decided to test out how obedient she was to him. First, by having her taste her own pussy juice. He pulled out and said to her, "Suck it clean, Emma, baby."

"Ummm, I'm not really a big fan of that, Tyrese....." Emma objected.

"Then you don't know what you're missing, Emma. You taste wonderful. Give it a try....." Tyrese pushed.

Emma gazed at Tyrese's cock. It wasn't just wet with her juices, she also noticed that it had thick white cream on it as well, which stood out in stark contrast against Tyrese's dark chocolate cock. Emma had never been thrilled with tasting her own fluids. When her husband went down on her she would try not to kiss him afterwards, but now Tyrese wanted her to actively lick and suck off all her fluids from his cock. She knew he was testing her, and she suspected he knew she was going to fail the test. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Tyrese smiled as he watched Emma take his cock into her mouth. She had found his request distasteful enough to actually protest it, but she had still done what he'd asked. That was good. Very good. And Emma was doing an admirable job of licking off all her cum off his cock.

What struck Emma the most was the smell. It was both foreign and familiar to her. Because of Tyrese's size, Emma had to breathe through her nose in order to get enough air. And since Tyrese's cock was coated in Emma's cream, she caught a nose full of her scent immediately. She had, of course, smelled it before and knew it was her juices, but always fleetingly and at a distance. Here it was front and center in her nostrils, and that was what was foreign. Sex had never involved such an intimate interaction with her own scent, and that was jarring to her. But she was quickly acclimating to it.

Emma then noticed the taste. This was much more foreign than familiar to her as she rarely came into oral contact with her juices. As a teenager she once tentatively put her finger into her mouth after she had masturbated, but she quickly decided this was taboo. Emma had tasted man cum on many occasions, of course, and was used to that. Her cum had a vague salty taste to it that was hard to describe. She was now running her tongue up and down the considerable shaft of Tyrese's cock cleaning off the white cream and clear juices of her pussy. She was acclimating to this as well.

"Good girl," said Tyrese. "What do you want?"

"Your cock. I need it back inside me." said Emma.

Tyrese moved to the edge of the bed and sat down. He then led Emma by the hand to straddle him. She instinctively knew to mount him on top.

"Ungh...ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................." moaned Emma as she once again felt Tyrese filling her up as she sank down onto his lap. After pausing a moment to once again get her pussy used to this invasion, she started to rock back and forth on it. Soon she realized that how she fucked her husband Al was not necessarily how she needed to fuck Tyrese. Instead of just two dimensions she had a third that she could use to fuck, so Emma now started to move up and down on Tyrese's cock instead of just back and forth and side to side.

Tyrese enjoyed Emma's fucking. He watched as she started to bounce up and down on his cock and alternate that with the grinding she had started out doing. He wrapped his arm around her head and drew her in for a kiss. Her tongue eagerly met his in his mouth. He could smell her cunt juices on her face from when she licked his cock off as some of it rubbed off on her mouth and cheeks. Emma was thoroughly involved in fucking Tyrese now, and he enjoyed her submission to his body. Tyrese let Emma hang in his arms, which he straightened out to get a better look at her body. She continued to hump his cock while in this leaned back position. Tyrese ran his eyes up and down Emma's body. Emma's breasts were large, and they drooped down from decades of gravity and the feeding of two children. Still, they retained a pleasing shape and Emma's nipples were hard and pointed up like cherries on a mound of ice cream. Gazing downward, Tyrese could see her belly and the stretch marks that striped it. Emma had lost a lot of weight over the past several months, and so she also had loose flabs of skin hanging there as well. Emma was by no means a young girl like his neighbors, but she was fucking enthusiastically like one.

Emma was building to her fist orgasm of the morning. The sensation of grinding her clit against his pubic bone combined with his huge cock thrusting in and out of her pussy made it inevitable that she was going to quickly cum on his cock.

"Oh, Tyrese. Oh, baby, I'm going to cum! You're cock is... ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!" cried Emma as she started to cum on Tyrese's cock. Emma was grinding herself hard against Tyrese as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. "Ohhhh, so good. Sooooo goood. Your cock..... it's stretching me...... it's rubbing my clit.....so good....."

As Emma was finishing her orgasm, Tyrese lifted her up off his cock and turned her around. Emma back up a step and reached down to find Tyrese's cock. When she found it, she guided it back to her pussy, which was now starting to gape open.