Emma Awakened Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda then scootched down to where Libby was still eating Emma out and joined her in tonguing Emma's pussy. As good as having both of her nipples sucked at the same time, that didn't feel HALF as good as having two tongues licking her pussy at the same time! Maybe she could get used to this, Emma thought. Libby then scooted up to face her.

"Well, that didn't take as long as the first time...." teased Libby. "Sounded like that was good.....?"

Emma nodded her head again. She was starting to open up to enjoy being pleasured by a woman, and she had to admit that it felt good. This other girl Amanda was continuing to give Emma's pussy so much pleasure and stimulation. Emma was starting to lose control of where she thought her boundaries lie. She was now open to exploring new things. These girls had gotten her drunk and made her horny, and Emma was now lost in the moment. She could no longer resist them because her body had decided for her that it wanted this.

"Do you want to give it a try?" asked Libby, her eyes searching Emma's for her desire which she found.

Emma struggled with answering that question. She had never been with another woman before. She wasn't a lesbian! But there were women she did find beautiful, like the two girls she was with right now, but she never put herself in a position of having sex with another woman nor did she ever think she wanted to. But these girls were making her feel good. Very, very good. And her sexual arousal was being maintained with Amanda eating her pussy out. Her pussy was so wet, and her nipples were so hard. Her hips were thrusting on their own. Her brain was fuzzy from the alcohol and her body was reacting to the stimulation. Her arousal was complete, and she gave in to her body's needs.

Emma nodded.

Libby smiled and sat up on her knees. Then she straddled Emma's shoulders and sat down on her chest. Emma could see Libby's shaved pussy staring back at her when she looked down past her chin. She could see that Libby's pussy was bare and hairless, and that her lips were pink, glistening and flushed and beginning to open up, and that she was beginning to leak some fluid. Like the rest of her, Libby's pussy was beautiful. It was one of those perfectly sized inner lips poking out of her outer lips. The opening to her cunt was slightly open to reveal her pink insides, and at the top was a pearly button that was her hardened clit. She then slowly scooted down towards Emma's waiting lips.

"Just go slow. Explore with your tongue. You'll know what to do as you get used to it." cooed Libby.

Emma raised her head up and stuck her tongue out. She went straight for Libby's clit and gave it a couple of quick flicks of her outstretched tongue.

"Oh! Hey, not right away! Remember how I gave you head the first time? Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, there you go. Mmmmmmmmmmm.........." sighed Libby.

The positive feedback from Libby encouraged Emma, and she started to mirror some of the things she felt Amanda and Libby do to her. She started by spreading Libby's lips apart and sticking her tongue into her gap and then lapping up and down the length of Libby's pussy. Emma was still not sure about all this, so she remained tentative. She still only used the tip of her tongue, and she also realizes she was holding her breath and breathing through her mouth.

"Ooooooh, Annnnnnaaaaaaaa. You learn so faaaaaaaaaaassssssst! Unnnnnnngggghhhh! That feels so good! keep doing that!" moaned Libby.

Tyrese watched all this with great satisfaction. The vision of these three beautiful women fucking was a thrilling sight. The neighbor girls had succeeded in getting Emma naked and giving Emma her first orgasms of the day. He watched Emma go from being confused, outraged and scared, to being a reluctant participant, to showing affection to the girls, and now finally to eating out the pussy of a girl almost half her age she had literally just met less than a half hour ago. Blonde haired Emma was lying on the bed with her legs spread and knees up in the air with a beautiful ginger eating out her pussy. Meanwhile, this strikingly gorgeous brunette was sitting on Emma's face getting her pussy eaten out from Emma, who was eating her very first pussy ever.

Emma was giving in to all forms of pleasure that he, Tyrese, was providing to her. He was doing it. He was turning this straight-laced mother, teacher, and wife into a slut who would take his black cock all the way (maybe more than just his?) and fuck girls young enough to be her daughter. The sights and sounds and smells of three wet pussies was intoxicating to Tyrese. He had the power to make these women do whatever he wanted them to do sexually. It was like a massive hit of adrenaline for him knowing that he had such power over these sluts. Things were starting to get more intense for the women as they worked on each other's pussies to another set of orgasms. And it was only going to get more intense when he joined in on this orgy, which was about to happen soon.