Emma Awakened Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnggghhhh, oh I love that so much!" as Emma sat back on Tyrese's cock. Tyrese lay back on the bed which caused Emma to lean back against him since her arms were bracing her against his chest. Emma then put her feet on Tyrese's knees and started to hump his cock in that position. The thick vein running along the bottom of Tyrese's cock acted as a ridge that rubbed Emma's clit along the entire length of his shaft which sent electricity through her body on every bounce. Tyrese then slid his ass off the bed so that his feet were on the floor but Emma's did not reach since her legs were draped over his. He started to hump her and she would bump up and then gravity would force her pussy down on his cock.

Soon, Tyrese wrapped his arms around her chest and leaned her back against his body so that she was lying nearly flat against him. He then started to aggressively thrust his cock into her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass on every thrust. He then reached around with his right hand and rubbed her clit while using his left hand to pinch her left nipple. Emma started to scream in joy.

Every so often Tyrese's cock would pop out of her pussy which caused its own physical pleasure. On one such time, Emma's second orgasm was building and his cock flopping out caused her to go over the edge. What came with it was a surprise to her as she squirted a jet of liquid out of her pussy in a strong stream. Her legs shook and her eyes rolled up into her head as she struggled with the orgasm he had just given her. She gasped for air and her cries of pleasure filled the room.

After she came down from this orgasm, Emma felt she needed a break from the fucking. Her pussy was starting to get sore and she was still out of breath. Without being asked to, she got off of Tyrese's cock and put it into her mouth to clean it off of her spunk while giving him head. She was amazed that Tyrese hadn't yet cum, and she wanted to help him along in part because she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

For his part, Tyrese was very satisfied with how Emma was giving him head unasked for right after cumming on his cock for a second time, licking up the juices that were covering it. She was being a good white whore, and her training was coming along nicely. Soon, she would do anything he asked of her.

Tyrese was ready for a third helping of Emma's pussy, and he wanted to give it to her in one of his favorite positions.

"Lie down on your stomach for me, Emma."

Emma got on the bed and laid down on her stomach but on her knees thinking that he wanted her to stick her ass up in the air.

"No, just lay flat."

Emma did as she was told and waited to see what was up. Tyrese was fully behind her, so she could not see him very well. Suddenly, she felt him straddle her thighs clamping her legs together. She could feel his cock resting on her ass. Then she could feel Tyrese's hands spreading her ass cheeks apart. For a moment, she was afraid that he was going to try and fuck her in the ass. She hadn't had anal sex in 25 years, and she did not relish the thought of starting up again with Tyrese's cock. She started to struggle when he penetrated her pussy from behind and fell forward onto her back. Then he started to fuck.

"Ohhhh, Tyrese, you're cock feels even bigger, if that's even possible!" gasped Emma. With her legs clamped shut, she could even feel his cock rubbing against her inner thighs as he thrusted into her. She started to feel the rhythm of his fucking and began to thrust her ass up to meet his thrusts. She didn't know it, but it very much looked like she was "twerking". She wanted to take his cock as far it could go into her pussy.

Tyrese liked this position not only because his body usually engulfed his woman's, but also because it allowed him to whisper into their ears. It was his experience that these low whispers were more effective in "motivating" his fuck bunnies than loud commands.

"Whose cock is inside you?" whispered Tyrese.

"Hunh.... Yours.... Hunh... Your cock...." panted Emma.

"Who fucks you good?" Tyrese went on.

"*pant* You do, baby. *pant*"

"That's what I'm sayin'. Who fucks you BEST?" probed Tyrese.

"....... Ungh.......hunh....ungh....YOU DO....hunh...." Emma finally admitted. It wasn't just that she knew that was the answer he wanted to hear. She also knew it was the truth. No one had fucked Emma like she had been fucked the last couple of weeks by Tyrese. Tyrese had all the "S"-es going for him: Strength, Stamina, Skill, and (of course) Size. He had fucked Emma better than she had ever been fucked, and she could see herself becoming addicted to it. It was hard for her to admit that Al didn't satisfy her the way Tyrese did. In fact, Al really was no better than 3rd on the list, and if she were being totally honest with herself, probably as low as fifth on the list of sexual partners. That was hard for her to come to grips with for many reasons, not the least of which was the fact that Al fathered her two children. But in terms of raw sexual gratification, he was not in the same league as Tyrese, and even fell short of the teenage boy who took her virginity. If Emma were a single young woman, she would never be able to settle for what Al could bring to their bed. She would want this every day.

"Do you like how that feels, Emma?" asked Tyrese.

"So good..... It's so good, Tyrese." gasped Emma.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes. Yes, it is what I want. It's what I've wanted for so long...." replied Emma.

"You seem to have gotten over your 'reluctance' to fuck me...." said Tyrese.

"I tried. I really tried. I love my husband. I do. But I also love fucking your cock!" hissed Emma. "You make my pussy feel so full! You're stretching me out, Tyrese!"

"Your husband isn't going to be able to fill you anymore, Emma." Tyrese teased.

"I know. You're ruining my pussy. You're ruining it for my husband, but I love it! I love your big cock, Tyrese. I love your strong arms and your strong legs holding me and controlling me. I haven't felt this alive while fucking for so long. You've awakened my desire...." gasped Emma. "You have my pussy......"

Tyrese had been fucking Emma for some time now and was nearing his own climax. He wanted to subject Emma to a different humiliation than last week, so he pulled out of her and flipped her over so that she was lying on her back. He then straddled her and put his cock in between her tits.

"Squeeze your tits together, Emma. I want to fuck them." She did and he started to thrust in between her fleshy globes. His cock was wet with her juices which now rubbed off onto her tits and in her cleavage. He liked marking her body with her own scent, and he was about to add his own to it. When she leaves here this morning, he thought, she's going to smell of sex. The additional friction of her tits helped to speed along his ascent into an orgasm, and his thrusts gained an urgency that Emma knew was the precursor to his eruption. "Ungh, Emma, I'm gonna cum on your beautiful tits!"

Just as Tyrese started to cum he grabbed his cock out of its makeshift tit pussy and stroked it furiously. As he grunted like a bull, long streams of thick, white cum jet out onto Emma's chest, neck, chin, face, and into her hair. He had only cum once since their fuck session the week before, so there were several very large shots of cum erupting from the head of his cock. Emma was slowly being covered by cum like a freshly glazed donut.

"Oh my god, how much cum do you have?!" exclaimed Emma as she licked up the cum closest to her mouth. Tyrese had aimed most of it at her tits and neck, but he could not help but shoot a couple of streams on her face. Emma could feel the warm streaks of cum on her face and worked to wipe them up with her fingers, which she would then lick clean. She was glad he had mostly missed her eyes as she remembered from days past that cum in the eyes felt unpleasant. The small amount that hit her left eye did start to sting a little. After getting most of the cum off her face she looked down at her chest where a big pool of cum started to slowly drip down the sides of her body.

"Don't waste any of that cum, Emma. Scoop it up and swallow it!" Emma used her hands like a spatula, scooping up gobs of cum and licking them clean. Once, she took an especially full handful of cum and rubbed it into her pussy so that she could show Tyrese that he had "marked" his territory there as well. He smiled at that, and she looked up and smiled at him, too. Soon, the thinner "coats" of cum started to dry, and Emma was becoming sticky. She could smell the vaguely bleachy smell of Tyrese's cum become stronger as it dried on her skin.

Emma looked at the bedside clock which read 8:45. They had been going at this for over an hour. Emma's pussy was sore and she was covered in cum, both Tyrese's and her own. She had told Al that she was going to be gone until at least 10:15, although at this point she wasn't sure her body was going to be able to take another hour of this kind of sex. Tyrese had also paused, lying down next to Emma now that he had exhausted all the cum that he had saved up for that initial climax. He raised himself up on his elbow and brought his lips down to hers and gave her a long kiss. Emma's tongue eagerly met his in her mouth twirling and flicking together.

"Shall we go again?" smiled Tyrese.

"I don't think I'm able to. My pussy is very sore. You fucked the hell out of it, Tyrese! I'm not used to nearly an hour of constant fucking. How can you hold it in so long?!" said Emma.

Tyrese feigned a pout, "Does that mean you don't want my cock anymore?"

"No! I do! Gawd, I do! I just need a break! You're wearing me out!" she said with a smirk.

"What about tomorrow?" asked Tyrese.

"Tomorrow? Ummmm, I guess so....." said Emma. She could probably swing the same excuse with Al, she thought.

"Alright, then. But since you're making me wait, you are going to do EVERYTHING I tell you to do tomorrow......" said Tyrese a little mysteriously.

"What does that mean?" wondered Emma.

"Oh, you'll see. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be loving it....." said Tyrese with a smile.

"I don't suppose you'll let me take a shower......?" asked Emma.

"Ha! Why of course.... not! Get dressed. Go home. Maybe let your husband take a good long whiff......" teased Tyrese.

Emma got dressed but before she left Tyrese gave her one last kiss and asked her to give his cock a couple more quick sucks, which she did. When she put it in her mouth, she could smell her cum filling her nostrils again and her tongue rehydrated the dried spunk on his cock. Then she left. Thankfully, she didn't run into that beautiful young girl again as she left, though she didn't know that those striking blue eyes were following her out to her car.

As she drove home she relived the fuck session in her mind. It was making her wet again just thinking about it. She looked into the rear view mirror and noticed a big glob of cum in her hair. She picked it out and quickly swallowed it. As she opened the door to her house, she gazed down the hallway to the kitchen and saw her husband there reading the paper. "Oh no! I can't let Al get anywhere near me!" raced Emma's mind.

"I'm all sweaty and gross, hun! I'm gonna take a shower!" yelled out Emma as she ran upstairs.

"Okie doke, sweetie!" I replied, not looking up from the paper.

Emma got to her room and stripped down, mixing her clothes in with the rest of the dirty clothes in hamper. She then started the shower and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, but all the sex fluid had dried by this point, so you couldn't actually see a lot of evidence that she had just gotten her brains fucked out. She cupped her breasts in her hands and raised them up, lowering her face to them and inhaling. Yes, you could smell the mixture of her cum and Tyrese's cum on them, and that heady scent mixture started a flow of oxytocin in her brain. She licked them a bit hoping to get the last small taste in. She was becoming another man's sex toy. A younger man. A black man. With a giant cock. Her pussy started to moisten.

A few miles away, Tyrese was sitting in his apartment with Libby and Amanda talking about his morning with Emma. Emma was coming back the next morning to have another fuck session with him because she only let him cum once that morning. But since she was to do anything he told her to, Emma's sexual limits were about to be expanded to include sex with women, and Tyrese was looking forward to watching that happen. So, too, were Amanda and Libby, who were very eager to see if this mature woman would be able to open her mind to girl-on-girl sex. Libby in particular was excited about the prospect of being the first woman to taste Emma's pussy, but was even more excited about getting Emma to taste her and be her first pussy. The girls had arranged to come into his apartment 15 minutes after they saw Emma enter. He gave them a key to let themselves in. He figured that by that time Emma would be committed to the sexual activities she expected to have that morning and would do what he wanted her to do. Although, he wasn't sure just how much resistance she would put up. Emma was just becoming his sexual play thing, but there was a chance that she would resist this. Tyrese knew she was a pretty vanilla woman, but if Emma succumbed to his will and these girls, he knew that there would be nothing she would refuse him.

The girls went back to their apartment and made themselves ready for the next morning by shaving their legs and their pussies. It was helpful having a roommate who was comfortable shaving your pussy because it made the process a lot easier and also a lot more fun. The girls chatted about what it would be like when they enter the room with Tyrese and his newest fuck partner who they took to calling "Mom" as a way to make the whole thing sound even hotter. Tyrese had said that Emma had almost certainly never been with a woman before, so it might take some convincing, so they were supposed to bring their lesbian "A-game" and make her enjoy having sex with women. Libby had done this kind of thing before and had a couple of ideas on how to successfully seduce women who'd never been with another woman before, so she spent some time gathering together a few things to have over at Tyrese's if she needed them.

Emma spent the afternoon keeping busy doing chores and running errands. She was feeling very guilty and ashamed and wanted to avoid her husband as much as possible. Still, every time she thought back to the events of the morning her pussy began to moisten uncontrollably, so she had to keep herself occupied. While she was folding some laundry, she wondered how it was that she got here. She thought about the similarities to Kyle, and how the sex with him was thrilling and fulfilling from a physical standpoint, but not from an emotional one. That was generally the case with Tyrese as well, but she felt less in control of her feelings and her body with him. Kyle was an equal partner to her even though he was more experienced with sex than she was at the time. The physical pleasure was what she craved now, and that was the most important thing to her. That night, she rejected her husband because she wanted to save herself for her new black lover in the morning. She wanted to be considerate to him and not make him possibly taste her husband's cum if Tyrese went down and ate her pussy again. And she wanted her pussy to be in the best shape possible for their upcoming sex session.

Emma left in the morning at the same time she had left the previous day, again having taken a shot of whiskey to loosen herself up. She was eager to fuck her black lover again, and she was also curious about what he would have her do today that was different than the day before. She was not prepared for what it would be.

Meanwhile, Libby and Amanda were finshing up getting dressed in their hottest La Perla thigh-high stockings, garters, and bras. They threw on sweatpants and a jacket to make the quick trip over to Tyrese's 15 minutes after seeing Emma enter his apartment. Just before 7:30 they saw her pull up and park in front of the building. She was wearing sweats just like them. And just like them, she had planned to get out of those sweats soon after entering Tyrese's apartment.

After waiting what seemed like an hour, but was only 15 minutes, the girls headed over to Tyrese's apartment and let themselves in with the spare key he had given them. They quickly pulled off the extra clothes and threw them on the couch and moved towards the bedroom as quietly as their heels would let them. Emma hadn't closed the door to the bedroom, so they looked in and saw her kneeling in front of a naked Tyrese with his cock in her mouth dressed only in her bra and panties. Tyrese saw them and smiled and he motioned for them to come in.

Emma was so intently focused on the cock in her mouth that she didn't hear the girls walk in and only noticed their presence when they stood right next to her. She looked up and saw two girls with only the skimpiest of lingerie on standing next to her and said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on?! Who are you girls?! What are they doing here, Tyrese?!"

Tyrese said in a calm but forceful voice, "Don't be alarmed, Emma. This is Libby and this is Amanda. THey're here to help you have a good time today. I think you're going to like what they have in mind, and we're all going to have a little fun together."

"No, no, no, no, no! I'm not into girls, Tyrese! I've never even KISSED a girl before! I don't think this is something I am comfortable doing. I'm not sure I'm into this at all....I can't....." said Emma.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do with them, Emma. Just let them give you pleasure and relax and take it in. All I ask is that you give them a chance. Besides, I told you that you had to do everything I said today, didn't I?" pushed Tyrese.

"Well..... yeah.... but I thought that meant that YOU were going to teach me to do some new and interesting things!" exclaimed Emma. "Not that you were going to make me have sex with women!"

"Emma, we're here for YOU. Tyrese wanted to give you the most amazing experience, and we are honored to help give you that. " said Libby. Emma thought she recgnized this beautiful girl now that she was looking at her more closely, and then she realized how she recognized her. This was the girl with the most astonishing blue eyes that she saw when she left the apartment last week. Emma looked her up and down now. This girl must've been around her son's age. She was GORGEOUS with long, shapely legs currently wrapped within sheer, black stockings. Her narrow waist widened to her chest that had a couple of nicely sized, but still smallish and firm breasts. And her long hair flowed like a raging river around her head and down to the middle of her back. It was dark brown, almost charcoal. Her skin had almost an olive tan coloring, all of which made her bright blue eyes stick out even more. Emma looked into them and was mesmerized by them. Her eyes were so beautiful.....

"I'm Libby." said the blue eyed beauty.

"I'm.... Emma." she said losing herself in this girl's gaze.

"Hey, my name is Amanda." said the other girl. That's when Emma turned around and noticed her. This girl was very different than the other one. She was shorter than Emma, probably around 5'2" or 5'3" at the most (she looked back at Libby and noticed how tall she looked. Probably 5'9" or 5'10" but the heels she had on easily made her 6' tall.). Amanda was best described as 'solid'. She was muscular and toned up and down her body. Her legs looked particularly strong. The only part of her body that looked even remotely soft was her large tits. Maybe a DD cup and looked at least like she was 40 inches up there? Her hair was cut short into a bob and it was the most striking auburn color. Emma couldn't tell if it was natural or not because there was no 'rug' to compare to the 'curtains'. She looked back again at Libby and noticed the same thing. Amanda had a sharp nose and deep brown eyes.