Emma Awakened Pt. 07

Story Info
Emma spends a long morning exploring her lesbian desires.
9.7k words
4.68
7.4k
16
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma walked up into the building and headed towards Tyrese's apartment when she suddenly realized that's not where she was supposed to go today. So she made a quick turn and went down the hall and stopped in front of apartment 1C and after a deep breath, knocked on the door. A few moments later, the door opened and Emma saw Libby standing there in a silk bathrobe. Every time Emma locked eyes with this girl, it took her breath away. Libby's eyes were absolutely mesmerizing, and Emma got lost in them every time.

"Hey! Come on in! We're so glad you came over today, Em." Said Libby.

Emma walked into the girls' apartment. She'd, of course, been there once before, but she didn't really take it in that time. Amanda was sitting on their EZ chair in the living room, also wearing a bathrobe. Emma looked around the apartment really for the first time. It wasn't much to look at, and very much seemed like the kind of place two young people in their twenties would live in. Off to the right was a small galley kitchen and off to her left was their living room where Amanda was sitting in the chair and where there was also a couch, coffee table, and their TV. Emma looked down the hallway where she remembered the girls had their bedrooms and the shared bathroom where they shaved her pussy in their tub.

"Hi, Emma!" Exclaimed Amanda from the chair. "Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

Emma sat on the couch and Libby sat down next to her. She looked at both of the girls and wondered how this was going to go. It felt a little awkward for some reason, even though she had spent the previous weekend having eaten both of these girls' pussies and made Libby cum on her finger while she fingered her ass.

"Do you need a little something to help you relax?" Asked Libby. "You seem a little tense....."

"Oh! No, I don't think so. I mean, we are going to have sex.....right?" said Emma a little sheepishly. The wetness in her pussy seemed to think so, at least.

"Of course we are, silly." Said Libby reaching over and taking Emma's head into her hands and brought her mouth against Emma's to kiss her new lover. Emma's mouth opened and her tongue darted out and started to twirl around Libby's. Emma's body loosened up and relaxed as she leaned in to the kiss. She brought her hand up to Libby's breast, reaching into her bathrobe where she found the girll's breasts available and her nipples beginning to stiffen. Libby drew back from the kiss and said, "I've been wanting us to explore this more, and couldn't wait for today to come. You're so beautiful, Emma. And you've expanded my mind into thinking about older women as sex partners." Libby leaned back in to kiss her new lesbian lover. She sensed that Emma enjoyed kissing, and the way their tongues flicked and circled each other was definitely getting her aroused. Libby's bathrobe started to fall off her shoulders and pool on her lap as Emma now cupped both of Libby's breasts in her hands.

Amanda came over to the couch and said, "You two are so hot" as she brought her face in next to the other two women's. Libby released the lock her mouth had on Emma's mouth to make room for Amanda and the three women's tongues and lips started to come together in a triangle of tongues and mouths.

This caused Emma to sigh, "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this....." As Amanda shrugged her own bathrobe off her body and she stood there naked continuing to flick her tongue between Emma and Libby's tongues. Soon, the smell of pussy was starting to get thick in the air as the now wet women were really beginning to give off their scents.

"Come on. Let's go to the bed..." Said Libby in a whispy, throaty voice. She got up letting her robe fall off her completely and started walking towards her bedroom. Her hips swayed back and forth, and Emma could see her juices dripping down her legs. Emma got up from the couch and followed Libby down the hall to her bedroom with Amanda bringing up the rear.

When Emma entered the room, Libby turned around and wrapped Emma in her arms and again gave her a deep passionate, tonguing kiss.

"You're wearing too much clothes." She said to Emma. Emma pulled her top off in one fluid motion followed next by squeezing out of her sports bra (she was, after all, supposed to be working out). Her big, heavy tits flopped out and Libby could see Emma's chest already turned a bright red from her arousal. Emma's nipples were the same color and standing out also helped by the cool morning air in the girls' apartment.

Emma pulled down her yoga pants, kicking them off her foot inside out. She then put a thumb on either side of her panties and pulled them down, her pink panties a deep magenta in the middle where she had gotten them wet with her juice. Libby picked up her panties and held them up to her nose and gave a deep inhale.

"Oh, I love your scent, Emma. I'm going to keep your panties, so I can smell your delicious pussy even while you're not here."

Emma didn't deny her young lover her souvenir. She instead stepped up and wrapped Libby in a tight embrace, their breasts mashing against each other and their bodies touching down to their thighs and again started kissing her. Emma loved the feeling of their lips coming together and their tongues darting and dashing and twirling around in their mouths. She loved that when she withdrew her tongue into her mouth that Libby's tongue would come chasing it, and when Libby would do the same Emma would eagerly push her own tongue into the girl's mouth. Emma's arousal was building and she could now feel her own juices begin to run down her legs. Kissing this girl was giving Emma such a rush. The feeling of this girl's body against hers was exciting Emma. Her body was soft and smooth and the feeling of her skin against Libby's was incredibly warm and sensual. Emma let out an amorous sigh into Libby's mouth and was rewarded with Libby reaching down to her ass with her right hand, pulling their bodies closer together with her left arm, and putting her tongue into overdrive inside Emma's mouth.

Libby then led Emma to her bed, and Emma lay down in the middle of it. Libby hadn't made her bed yet from sleeping the previous night. She had a queen sized bed with soft sheets and a thick comforter and duvet still messed from her sleep. Emma could smell a mixture of Libby's natural musk mixed with her body wash and shampoo and it made her feel even closer to Libby as the scent filled her nostrils. Libby joined Emma on the bed and immediately her face went in to French kiss Emma's pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh......" moaned Emma as Libby started to apply her tongue to Emma's wet snatch. Emma's hips start to thrust and grind into Libby's face. "Libby..... Oh, Libby, you do that so good..... Feels so good....." Sighed Emma as she looked down the length of her body at this girl who was burying her tongue into her.

Amanda got on the bed next to Emma then and started to caress her body and cup Emma's breasts while tweaking her nipples. She leaned her face in close to Emma's but hovered just above her lips. Emma reached up with her mouth but could not kiss the mouth that was hovering tantalizingly over her own, but she saw that Amanda's tongue was reaching down out of her mouth, so Emma stuck her own tongue out and was rewarded with the feel of her tongue flicking and twirling against Amanda's. Emma could feel Amanda's hot breath against her face as their tongues explored each other. But Amanda broke off their tongue kiss and dropped her head down and took Emma's left nipple into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it.

"Ooooohhhh, goddd...... Yes..... Suck it........" Moaned Emma.

"Ohhhhhh..... You guys..... You guys..... Make me....... Ohhhhhhh.... You're making me cum!" Exclaimed Emma as her body went stiff and she thrust her hips up into Libby's face and she grabbed Amanda's hair by the back of her head. As Emma unclenched her body from the pleasure of her first orgasm, she stroked Amanda's hair as the girl lie in her right arm, and Libby came up and nestled into the crook of her left arm. The three naked women lie on the bed lightly stroking each others' bodies and Emma basked in the glow of her orgasm. She then turned to look at Amanda and said, "I want to make you feel good. Come sit on my face."

Amanda smiled and said, "You don't have to ask me twice!" And got up and straddled Emma's face sitting on Emma's chest and facing forward looking down at Emma's face. Emma put both hands on Amanda's hips and raised her head to start tonguing Amanda's pussy. "Ohhh, mmmm.... Yes, that's good....." moaned Amanda. Libby lay next to the pair watching the two make love. Amanda looked good straddling Emma. Her large, full breasts hanging down as Amanda leaned back pushing her pussy towards Emma outstretched tongue and mouth. Her tight body always looked good. Libby knew Amanda would have preferred to look more like her, but Amanda was all lean muscle - except for those lovely tits - and cute face that attracted a certain kind of boy. And Emma... oh, this woman looked good eating Amanda! She looked every bit the grade school teacher with her plainly styled hair, and attractive but purposefully unsexy face. Libby thought she would have to fix that because she knew Ty liked it when his pussies spent time and effort making themselves look good for him. And Emma was such a natural beauty that a little effort to get dolled up would make her very noticeable to the men (and women!) that saw her. But here she was eagerly eating Amanda's pussy. You would never guess if you saw her at the grocery store or pumping gas or waiting in line for the barista to finish her coffee drink that this wife, mother, and teacher was eagerly fucking two women half her age, and that by the time she pulled her clothes back on to go back to her husband later this morning, she would have no hole left unfucked on her body and she would declare her love to Libby not in the midst of one of her orgasms where passion often takes hold of emotions, but at the door kissing her goodbye.

The smell of pussy was now hanging thick in the morning air of Libby's bedroom. Libby's own pussy was slick and wet, and Libby was longing to have her first orgasm of the morning. Emma had left a sizable wet spot on the bed from her first orgasm from Libby, and her pussy was still dripping juice. Amanda was thoroughly enjoying the tongueing the Emma was giving her. Amanda's outer pussy lips had parted from her arousal, and her clit was standing out and proud at the top of her cunt. Emma's face was covered with a mix of Amanda's fluids and her own saliva, and Emma's neck and chest were glistening with that mixture as well. Amanda's sighs and moans were filling the room with beautiful noise, punctuated by her occasional dirty talk to the woman eating her pussy.

"Oh Emma, your tongue is so good fucking my pussy. God, your face is covered in my cum! You look so good eating me..... Ohhhhh...... So good......" Growled Amanda.

Libby saw Emma's hips start to thrust rhythmically again as the desire built up in Emma's body from eating Amanda's pussy. It was clear Emma's body was primed again to be the vehicle of sexual pleasure. Libby slid back down the bed to oblige her.

Libby swung one leg over Emma's prone body and brought her pussy up close to Emma's in the scissoring position. The moment the two women's pussies touched was electric.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh.... Libby..... You feel so good......." Said Emma as Libby's warm, wet pussy started to rub against her own. Libby began grinding her pussy back and forth and around in circles against Emma's very pink and very wet pussy lips. She would mix in a few bumps of their groins to add to the sensations of their tribbing. She could see their thick juices sticking together and stretching apart as she drew her pussy away. This woman that her mother's age had this gorgeous pussy that had the barest traces of stubble growing back from her shaving the previous week. Her pussy lips were engorged and flowering open exposing her sex and giving off a heady perfume to let her lovers know that she desired pleasure or insemination. The girls could not give her the latter, but Emma would leave their apartment having enjoyed her fill of the former. Libby was surprised at just how quickly Emma fell into the most intimate touching between two women. She glanced at the full length mirror in the corner of her room, and the three women were a writhing mass of torsos, arms, and legs going every which way, and the sighs and moans of all the women would drive any straight man or queer woman to lust and desire. These three woman came together a looked like a sex monster with multiple heads, 6 arms, and 6 legs, 6 breasts and heaving, writhing mass of skin.

"Ohhhhhhh, Libby keep doing that to her. Her moans are creating such WONDERFUL vibrations on my pussy through her mouth!" Exclaimed Amanda.

"Oh yes.... Keep going, Emma..... Yes, please....." Emma had spread open Amanda's pussy lips and was sucking on her clit like a nipple and the scooping her tongue into the girl's pussy to gather her juices and swallow them.

"Unnnnnggghhhhh!" Cried Amanda as she came on Emma's face clamping the older woman's head between her thighs like a vise. Amanda tipped forward as her body jerked a few times from each of her orgasm spasms, and she slid off of Emma's body as she was starting to relax from her climax.

Libby continued to trib with Emma during Amanda's orgasm and now Emma was able to focus on the warm feeling between her legs as Libby's pussy met hers in a wonderfully slick embrace. Emma propped herself up on her elbows so she could get both a better view of her lover as well as some leverage to grind back on her.

Amanda slid off the bed and went to the closet in the bedroom a pulled out a plastic container and brought it back to the bed.

"You girls are sexy just tribbing like that, but let's add in some fun toys!" She exclaimed. She pulled out a thick, double-ended purple dildo that flopped around as she gripped it in the middle.

"Get on all fours facing away from each other, ladies." Said Amanda. Libby turned over onto her hands and knees, and Emma felt a momentary loss as her pussy lost contact with the young girl's pussy. But she also got on her hands and knees, facing away from Libby. After lubing both ends of the dildo, Amanda slid one head into her roommate's waiting pussy.

"Mmmmm, yeah, that's nice, Mandy.....Fuck me deeper...." Moaned Libby as Amanda started to work the dildo deeper into Libby's pussy.

"Skooch back a little, Emma." And Emma crawled back a couple of steps. She was rewarded with the feeling of the dildo being rubbed up and down her slit by Amanda while she was gently pushing the head into her vagina.

"Oooooh!" sighed Emma as the bulbous head popped into her pussy followed by several inches of the thick silicone shaft. The thickness of the dildo felt good inside her as she relaxed her pelvic muscles to take it in as she'd been trained to do over these past months taking in Ty's glorious cock. Emma reaffirmed in her mind that what she really liked was a thick cock filling her up. She could feel the shaft of the dildo starting to pump deeper into her as Amanda started to see-saw the dildo back and forth between Libby and Emma. Both women soon started to moan and sigh and grunt as the 16-inch dildo worked its way deeper into each woman's pussy. Next, their sexual instincts started to take over and each woman started to lean back into the cock, wanting to have the phallus penetrate deeper into their pussies for greater pleasure and an instinctual increased desire for insemination. Even though this cock would produce no seed, the women's bodies were behaving like they were getting ready to make a baby.

Emma could soon feel her lover's ass press against her own as both women leaned back in unison to each have the cock penetrate deeper into their wombs. Libby's tight, lean body and teardrop shaped tits gently swayed to her thrusts, while Emma's large breasts swung freely underneath her body. Each woman's back began to gain a more pronounced arch as the women thrust their asses up to let the cock drive deeper. The purple dildo began to have streaks of white fluid stick to it from both ends and the wet sounds of the dildo moving in and out of the pussies were punctuated with the sounds of escaping air and the wet smack of fluid-covered ass cheeks slapping against each other.

"Ugh.. Oh... Ungh... Mmmmm... Oh.... *sigh*... Ugh... Ugh...." Came the sounds from each of the women as they fucked each other and the dildo inside both of them. Amanda moved around to face Emma and lifted the older woman's face up to look at her. Emma's mouth was hanging open and she looked at Amanda with glassy, unfocused eyes. Amanda saw Emma's tongue flick out of her mouth and understood that as an invitation to kiss. So she leaned in and before their lips even touched, she could feel Emma's tongue seek her own tongue out. And they kissed a deep, lovers kiss as Emma continued to fuck the dildo in her pussy and feel her ass cheeks bounce against Libby's. Amanda reached down to cup one of Emma's swinging tits and started to tweak the distended nipple which served to increase the intensity of Emma's twirling tongue in Amanda's mouth.

The speed, intensity, and volume of Libby's sex sounds were really starting to increase, and she exclaimed, "Oh, I think.... I'm....... CUMMING!" and pounded back hard against Emma's ass forcing the dildo deep into each of their open and accepting wombs. Libby was circling her ass against Emma's as she spasmed and cried out her climax. Emma kept humping back against Libby's ass as she heard her lover orgasm behind her and felt her wonderful ass press up against her own.

"Emma, give me your mouth...." Said Libby and she moved forward to remove the dildo from her pussy and turned around to face her lover. Emma felt the resistance of Libby's body cease and straightened her body while still kneeling and also turned around, the large dildo still inside her pussy and being held there for the moment by the bed. Libby encircled her arms around Emma's body and kissed her deeply and lovingly, their tongues twirling around each other and their bodies touching each other. Emma loved the feeling of their bodies against each other, their breasts mashed up together, and their soft hairless skin rubbing together. She also loved this girl's soft lips against hers and their tongues flicking against each other. Emma was beginning to feel about Libby how she was feeling about Tyrese. Her heart was pounding inside her chest, and the feeling in her stomach was one of falling in love with this girl, and her body was ready for more love making. Emma could hardly believe she was having these kinds of feelings for this girl on top of the feelings she was having for Ty. And while she still loved her husband Al, her body had not reacted to him lately like it is reacting to her new lovers. Her body may NEVER have reacted to Al in this same way. It craved pleasure and sexual release from her new partners and she was in constant state of arousal when with them, even after having multiple orgasms which she never had with Al. And she was also intent on giving her body to them so that they could get pleasure and release from her body and attention. She found herself willing to give herself to these lovers so that she could experience pleasure without limits or boundaries, and if her body in any way could deliver pleasure to them, she was eager to provide it. It was this change in her mental and emotional boundaries that would lead Emma down a path of hedonism that would turn her into a slut intent on sexual gratification and release.

She could not really understand this change in her attitude towards sex. She had been raised to be demure and not sexually adventurous. She had lost her virginity to Jakesh younger than her parents would have wanted, to be sure. And she had enjoyed sex with her partners over the years, but except for Kyle, she had always been pretty vanilla with what she was willing to do sexually. She never aggressively sought out sexual enjoyment, nor did she necessarily hold back her body from her lovers. Although, she admitted to herself that she did hold back from Al for a number of years now. But she had thought all that was behind her. That an occasional fuck and orgasm would be enough for them, and that life was now more about enjoying activities and hobbies pent up for years of child rearing and work.