Emma Awakened Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby then looked over at Emma. She still couldn't believe this woman was here with them or that she had been fucking Ty all this time. Yet here she was, her arms entangled around Amanda's body and kissing her like you kiss a lover, not a friend or even a spouse most of the time, she suspected. Emma's tongue darted into Amanda's mouth sensually. Her naked body had the saggy skin and stretch marks you would expect to see on a woman nearing fifty. But while her breasts sagged with age, her nipples still stood tall and erect. This woman had children Libby's age and was a well-loved elementary school teacher. Libby could tell she was a sweet woman, too, and expected that she was polite, demure, and respectful in public. But here she was, her pussy and anus a sloppy mess after being double-penetrated by Libby and Amanda. And Libby knew this was not to be the last time that would happen. She knew that Ty wanted to share Emma with his boys just as he had shared Libby and Amanda with them. Libby remembered those orgies and how intense and a little crazy they got. Ty had invited three of his friends over to fuck Libby and Amanda. That was an incredible experience and both women had been double-penetrated during it. Libby couldn't wait to see how Emma would handle that. Emma constantly surprised Libby at just how open she was to new sexual experiences. Being stuffed full of black cock in all three of her holes would be amazing to watch.

Libby took off her harness and grabbed the double-ended dildo she had been using with Emma. She reached down and slid it inside of Amanda sliding it into the other girl's pussy under the face plate of the dildo harness she was wearing. Libby then sat in front of Amanda and slid the other end into her own pussy. She had no clue if she was using the same end she used with Emma or not. She hoped she was using Emma's end. The two roommates started to fuck the dildo on each side.

"Mmmmm, thanks, roomie. I'm so horny! I need to cum bad.....," sighed Amanda as she thrust her hips down onto the dildo driving it deeper into her pussy.

Emma shifted over and started to plant kisses on Libby's belly. She got a close-up view of the girl's pussy and the dildo pushing into it. Emma wet her fingers in her mouth and brought them down onto Libby's clit and started to rub it.

"Ohhhhhh.... Yes, just like that, Emma," cooed Libby who started thrusting her hips even stronger. Libby looked down and saw that Emma's head was so near to her snatch. She put her hand against the back of Emma's head and gently pushed.

Emma felt Libby's hand on her head and knew immediately what the girl wanted. All of Emma's previous lovers - including her husband Al - had at one time or another put their hand on her head and pushed down. It was the universal signal of wanting to receive head, and Emma instinctively moved her face closer to Libby's pussy and started to lick the young woman's clit. The tangy, womanly smell of her pussy filled Emma's nostrils again.

"Unnnnnggghhhhh, yes, your tongue.......," moaned Libby.

Amanda looked at the two women and noticed that Emma's body was roughly pointed feet towards her. She got up and pulled the double-sided dildo out of her pussy and began to take her strap-on harness off. Libby could tell what Amanda had in mind as she laid down on her side and positioned her face near Emma's pussy. Libby moved her body in to close the circle - or triangle in this case - with Amanda. Emma could see what the girls were doing and also lie on her side, her mouth coming back into contact with Libby's pussy. She felt Amanda's tongue begin to take their first laps against her labia, and she raised her leg up in the air to give the girl better access. The three women were now 69-ing each other in a triangle on the bed.

Amanda was the first to cum. Libby always knew how to eat her pussy to get her to cum fast and strong, and she was the most needy to feel an orgasm of the three. As she came, she unlatched her mouth from Emma's pussy and threw her head back and let out a cry of pleasure that rang through the room rising over the sighs and moans of the other two women.

Even before Amanda had finished cumming herself, she went back to pleasuring Emma. Amanda lowered her head back into Emma's pussy, but she also inserted two fingers into Emma's pussy as well. But that didn't last long as she made a "V" out of her two fingers and pushed her middle finger up into Emma's anus, sawing both the older woman's pussy and ass with her fingers.

"Ungh, yes..... That's good....," moaned Emma who took that idea as well and did the same to Libby.

"Ohhhh.... Emma, you naughty mommy.....," growled Libby as Emma started to saw her fingers into her two holes.

Soon both women's moans and grunts were increasing in volume and in pace as they started to near their orgasms. Emma reached hers first and threw her head back and gave first a high-pitched, "Ahhhhh!!!!" Followed up with a series of, "Ungh Ungh! Ungh!," that matched the rhythm of her jerking body. As her last spasm diminished, she let out a long, "Mmmmmmmm.........." That reflected the warm feeling her body was experiencing having just climaxed. But before she could relax, she still needed to bring her new girl lover to her finish. And so she dipped her head back down and brought her mouth back onto Libby's pussy.

"Yes! I'm so close, Emma. That's good! I'm.... So happy.... Ungh!.... you've embraced your bisexuality. You're so beautiful, Emma...... I love seeing...... Ohhhh..... your face between my legs..... I'm..... Cumming on your mouth......... Emmmm.....ahhhhhh......," moaned Libby as she finally spilled over into her own orgasm. Emma could feel both Libby's pussy and her anus clenching on the fingers Emma still had embedded in the girl. She could feel Libby's strong pelvic muscles contract on her fingers, drawing them in and wanting to milk it for seed. Emma withdrew her fingers and stared intently at Libby's pussy as the girl finished up her orgasm. Emma's face was so close to the girl's pussy which, just weeks ago, she could never have imagined she would ever find herself doing. She watched as the girl's anal sphincter pulsed in and out in rhythm with her vaginal cavity that Emma's tongue had just been inside of. The scent of pussy was strong in Emma's nostrils along with a faint smell of ass, something she had been previously squeamish about (especially the vaginal smell). But her new..... Girlfriend? Is girlfriend the right word?.... Had gotten her over that, and having her cum coat her face and drinking it down deepened Emma's bond with Libby. Emma's heart beat faster at hearing and seeing the effect her love making had on the girl, who was so astonishingly beautiful the Emma could not help but feel like she was falling in love wit her.

After a brief trip to the bathroom for each of the women, they all came back to the bed. Emma was slightly surprised at herself being so comfortable walking around these girls' apartment nude, but she felt very comfortable with them and the situation she found herself in. When she got back into bed between the girls, they immediately brought their bodies in close to her and she could feel their soft skin and breasts up and down her body. Their hands started to stroke her skin, which felt so good.

"I guess you have to leave soon?" Asked Libby, who was the girl face to face with Emma.

"Actually, Al mentioned he was going to meet someone for lunch today, so I have a few hours to kill," replied Emma, looking past Libby at the alarm clock on her bedside table which showed a few minutes past nine. She and the girls had been fucking for a little under an hour. She figured Al would be gone until nearly 2pm.

"Oh what EVER will we do with all that time.....?" said Libby in a sing-song voice smiling. "I mean, besides the obvious." That made all three of them giggle a bit. "Actually, I would love to get to know you better, Emma."

"Me too!" said Amanda. "I'll go make some coffee," and she get out of bed leaving Emma and Libby to cuddle with each other.

Libby looked at Emma's face intently and said, "Tell me what you're thinking."

Emma looked at those eyes that seemed to be able to look right into her thoughts and after a moment replied, "I.... I'm just surprised that I'm here. I mean, I never thought I'd be in bed with a woman - much less two! - because I'd never thought about women sexually before."

"Are you sure about that?" Asked Libby. "You've NEVER looked at another women and found her attractive?"

"I mean, sure, I have found other women beautiful. But I'd never thought about making love to them, " Emma stammered.

Libby leaned her face in to kiss Emma and as soon as their lips touched, she could feel Emma's tongue dart out of her mouth. Whether Emma wanted to admit it to herself or not, Libby suspected that Emma was now in the midst of changing how she felt about women sexually. "That was a pretty sexual kiss....." She said.

"God, yes, I know. I'm so turned on by you, Libby. I'm in bed with you, and I can feel your body touching mine, and......." Her voiced trailed off.

"And.....?" Prompted Libby.

"And.... It makes me want to make you cum. And have you make me cum. Feeling your body touching mine is making me wet again," said Emma. Emma let out a gasp as Libby reached down to check.

"Mmmmm, yes, definitely feels that way," said Libby as she gently rubbed her middle finger against the length of Emma's pussy lips.

"You make me want to eat your pussy, Libby. I want to push my tongue up in there as far as it can go. I have never wanted to do that before I met you. It's like you're turning me into a lesbian! I'm so confused about discovering this so late in my life...... I'm now noticing women around me. I mean actually seeing them and thinking, 'she looks sexy' and I've NEVER done that before with women just men! And for some of them, I even picture what it would be like to just go up and kiss them......" Said Emma as she leaned in to kiss this girl in front of her. She needed Libby's mouth. Libby obliged and the two women kissed each wrapping an arm around the other's head.

And that's how Amanda found them as she entered back into the room with a tray of coffee. "Hey you two love birds, take a break would ya? I made coffee and it would be a shame if it went cold," said Amanda setting the tray down on the dresser.

Each of the women got themselves a mug of coffee and got back into bed sitting up against the headboard, and they started to talk and get to know each other better while they were drinking their coffee. Emma found this nearly as enjoyable as the sex as getting to know these girls felt like they were also forming a bond of friendship. It further confused her feelings for them as she started to feel like they were becoming friends, and it was also not lost on her that they were much closer in age to her own daughter. So in a way she also thought of them in a similar way as her daughter's friends. But all that stopped when the coffee was all drunk and the women fell back into each others' arms and fucked for another hour that morning. Emma had again been double-penetrated by the two girls, but learned how to use a strap-on with another woman as well, as she got to fuck each of the girls with a big, black dildo harnessed to her waist. The rest of the morning was spent deepening the bond she had with these girls, and she luxuriated in the time and the sensuality of their company.