Emma Awakened Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never did she expect that her life was going to be about taking young, big, black cock deep in her pussy or having lesbian sex with young women. But this was now what she craved. She found herself wetting her panties with her juices thinking about her tongue and nose deep inside Libby's pussy scooping out her cream and juices into her mouth. She remembered seeing Amanda's perfectly tight little sphincter expanded wide with Ty's cock inside her ass, and wanting to run her tongue around it and eat this young girl's ass. And she now realized she wanted to feel full inside her own ass again, too.

Her mind was a constant stream of fantasizing about Ty's fat cock in her mouth or pussy (and lately, even in her ass). She thought about sex constantly, and even masturbated in places like the teacher's private bathroom at the school or in the shower stall at the gym because her body felt the deep need for release. She had even taken to bringing a spare set of panties with her in her purse because she would often wet the ones she put on with her juices at the beginning of the day before the day was out. Emma's sex drive was in overdrive, and it did not embarrass her so much as made her crave sex way more frequently than ever before in her life.

The two women fell into the soft bed still kissing each other. The dildo in Emma's pussy popped out and gave her clit a little jolt in the process. In the interim, Amanda had been busy preparing the next in what would be a steady stream of toys the women would use with each other.

"Ahem." Emma and Libby turned to look at Amanda who was now standing next to the bed with a strap-on harness around her waist. Protruding out from her was another dildo, this one a deep brown color and shaped like a very realistic cock. It looked to be a good 10-inches long with a lot of girth and slight upward curve to it. Amanda was stroking it with lube clearly coating the cock and her hand. It was shiny and wet and she looked ready to use it. She got up on the bed and kneeled in front of Emma.

Emma looked up at her, and she knew that the girl intended her to be the recipient of this fucking. So she turned and lay on her back and brought her knees up and spread her legs planting her feet on the bed without anyone telling her what to do. Libby gently cupped her right breast while continuing to plant light kisses on Emma's face and mouth. Amanda kneeled between Emma's legs and started to press the cock head up and down her slit rubbing some of the lube on her already wet pussy lips.

"You want this big black cock, don't you?" Asked Amanda still rubbing the cock up and down Emma's slit.

"Yes...." Whispered Emma.

"Yes.... What?" Said Amanda.

"Yes, I want your big black cock inside me." Said Emma. She was not immediately rewarded with Amanda pushing her cock inside Emma's yearning pussy, so Emma started to thrust her hips up to try and capture it herself. But Amanda continued to tease Emma with it not quite inserting the cock inside her.

"Hmmmm.... I don't know..... You might need more pussy licking before you deserve a big fat cock." Teased Amanda.

"I'll take that, too. Whatever you want to do to me.... I just am soooooo horny, you guys! You've got me totally revved up and I need to cum, please......." Whined Emma. She started to stroke her own pussy then, and Amanda slapped her hand away.

"Now, now. You don't want to waste an orgasm from diddling yourself, do you?" asked Amanda. "You can do that at home with your husband watching you. I'm sure he likes that. You are a hot and horny mommy, after all. Do you walk around your house with pussy juice dripping down your legs? Do you walk by your husband steaming wet just to give him a whiff of your pussy scent? Does he pretend to sleep next to you as you plunge your fingers into your cunt and cum lying next to him knowing he's awake but pretending he's asleep?"

"OH GOD! I have masturbated next to him in bed! I did it this week thinking about you girls and this morning! OH PLEASE FUCK ME NOW! I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!" Pleaded Emma.

Without any warning, Amanda thrust the silicone cock into Emma's waiting pussy and pushed it up 5-6 inches just in that first thrust. Emma's pussy had been so ready to receive it that there was no resistance at all, and the only reason Amanda didn't go even deeper on that first thrust was that she was kneeling too far from Emma.

"Oh GOD YES, fuck me with that thing!" She said as soon as Amanda entered her. Emma looked down the length of her body to watch the dildo start to be thrust in and out of her. She immediately started to fuck Amanda back by thrusting her hips up on Amanda's down thrusts so that the dildo could go deeper. "Mmmm..... It's so wonderfully thick. I love it!" Emma could feel the dildo going deeper and deeper with each thrust from the two women, and she loved the feeling of being penetrated so deeply that she could feel it up in her belly button area. Emma was still coming to grips with her newly expanded sexuality. Even the way she talks while with her new lovers is so different to her normal behavior, but it no longer caused her to be embarrassed by the words she utters while in the midst of having sex with them. She noticed that not only did she become more verbal during sex, she was also more confident in declaring what she wanted and what things made her body feel good. She was also less squeamish about the smells, textures, and fluids that came from her body, her lovers' bodies, and the co-mingling of them all. Kyle had initiated her to much of that all those years ago, but it had laid dormant for many years only to be re-awakened now.

Amanda had now hooked her arms under Emma's legs to shift her hips up and move her legs out to the side in order to thrust the dildo deeper into her in a classic Missionary position. The inside of the dildo harness also had a ridged mound that rubbed against her own pussy every time she thrust into Emma, giving her a great deal of pleasure as well. Amanda was making sex noises that served as a harmony to Emma's. And now because Amanda's tits were hanging down over Emma's, the two women's breasts were close enough to begin rubbing together further stimulating the nipples of each woman. Emma looked up into Amanda's eyes. She could see that her pupils were slightly dilated with lust, and the girl was breathing in ragged breaths as she worked her hips up and down while planking over Emma. Emma could see the hairs framing Amanda's round face start to mat with sweat, and Amanda's skin looked shiny from her exertions. It still felt a little strange to Emma looking at this girl above her but still feeling the thickness of a cock thrusting in and out of her.

Amanda, for her part, enjoyed being in this dominant position with Emma. She watched Emma intently as her face contorted with a mix of sensual pain and pleasure as she has now gone "balls deep" inside her and Amanda worked hard to bring the dildo nearly the entire length out of Emma's pussy only to thrust it back in. Amanda could hear the sounds of Emma's wet pussy squishing as it accepted this cock mix in with the soft, sensual sounds of this woman enjoying her fucking. Fucking this woman was thrilling to Amanda as it planted the seed in Amanda's mind about her own stepmother. Jennifer. Her stepmother didn't look much like Emma since Jen had dark - nearly black - hair and her tits were smaller but her legs were longer. But now Amanda wondered what it would be like to fuck her with this very same cock, and whether Jen would think that her father fucked her better or if Amanda did. Amanda had never considered Jen in a sexual way before, although she did think she was attractive and that her dad had scored well after the divorce with her mom. The two had gotten along reasonably well, and Jen always treated her like a combination of daughter and friend since Amanda had been 14 years old when Jen came into her life. This thought running through her head right now of seducing Jen and fucking her really turned Amanda on, and she started to thrust harder and faster into Emma.

"Oh, yes, that's good. Fuck me harder, Amanda....." Sighed Emma, which just served to add more urgency into Amanda's thrusts. Sweat started to bead on Amanda's forehead, and her breathing was getting more labored from both the physical exertion of plunging 10 inches of cock in and out as well as the pleasure building in her pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees." Amanda commanded almost as a grunt. "I want to fuck you doggy style." And withdrew the dildo from Emma's pussy.

"Ungh," grunted Emma as the cock head popped out of her pussy. Emma then got up on all fours and slanted her ass slightly up and leaned her head down. Amanda gazed down at Emma's sloppy pussy. Her labia was now wide open and Amanda could see Emma's juices coating her entire groin area and down into her ass crack and asshole. Amanda put her hands on each butt cheek and spread them apart now exposing Emma's asshole. Amanda knew that Libby had plans for it this morning, but she could also help with preparing Emma for it. The smell of Emma's pussy wafted up to Amanda's nose as she inched closer to her. Amanda stuck her thumb into Emma's pussy to get it good and wet from her juices and then traded her thumb for the dildo sticking out from the harness.

"Oooooohhhhhhh....." Moaned Emma as the dildo slid into her pussy in its entirety.

Amanda started to push in and out and saw Emma start to push back against her in the opposite rhythm. Amanda looked down at Emma's now exposed asshole. The brown, puckered opening was plainly visible, especially now that Amanda had spread Emma's ass cheeks apart with her hands. She could see that it was glistening with the juices that had been running down her crack while she was lying on the bed. Amanda took the thumb she had wet inside Emma's pussy and started to twirl it around her ass hole taking care not to put too much pressure on it initially.

"Mmmmmmm.... Ahhhhhhh.....," moaned Emma as Amanda continued to swirl her thumb against her sphincter. The sounds she was making and the continued thrusting back into the cock moved Amanda to decide to escalate to the next phase of Emma's loosening. Amanda pushed her thumb into Emma's ass.

"Unnnnngggghhhh, yes......," cooed Emma, who paused her own thrusting for a moment as she got used to feeling Amanda's thumb in her ass while the large dildo was also inside her.

Amanda started the fucking again, thrusting the dildo she was wearing into Emma while keeping her thumb jammed into her ass. She could feel the sphincter pucker around her thumb as Emma's breathing started to pick up speed. In the corner of her eye, Amanda could see Libby start to strap on her own dildo. This one was smaller with a slightly pronounced curve up. Libby was finishing up tightening the straps around her hips and coating the dildo with lube.

"I think she's ready," said Libby.

"I think so too," agreed Amanda, who pulled both her thumb and the dildo out of Emma's body. "Get on top of me, Emma."

Emma looked at Amanda, who was lying down on the bed now, her prosthetic cock sticking straight up. And then looked over at Libby, who was smiling warmly at her with her own cock pointed right at Emma. Emma knew what the girls had in mind for her now, and she felt a mix of anxiety mixed with excitement that caused her heartbeat to quicken even more than it was. She had watched some porn with Al where women were "double penetrated", but she had never experienced that herself. Kyle had been the only cock she'd had in her ass as a regular part of sex, but she'd never had anything in her pussy while Kyle was ass fucking her. Her husband, Al, had also recently fucked her there, but that one time did not amount to a lot of sexual exploration. That thought was in her mind as she mounted on top of Amanda and reached down to guide the girl's larger dildo back into her pussy.

"Nggghhhh.....uh," moaned Emma as the dildo slid up into her pussy nearly the whole way. She had been opened up enough by Amanda that it slid easily back to the depth it had previously been. She leaned forward a little and started to move her hips up and down on the dildo. Her tits swung low and met Amanda's tits. Several moments later, the bed rocked and bounced behind her as Libby got onto the bed. Emma looked over her shoulder to see the girl lining up behind the two women. "I've never had two at the same time," said Emma. "And the last time anyone has taken my ass was over twenty years ago....."

"Don't worry, Emma. I'll be careful with you," cooed Libby. "Amanda can tell you that I fuck her well with a strap-on in all her holes, right Mandy?"

"Yes, she's so good, Emma. We fucked during the week with the dildos. She makes me cum better than lots of guys!" Amanda laughed.

Libby positioned herself right behind Emma and pushed Emma's back down with her left hand while holding the dildo in her right, exposing her ass to Libby a little more. Emma and Amanda's bodies came together with the full length of their torsos now touching. Emma stopped moving her hips up and down to give Libby a stationary target. Amanda reached up with her mouth and started to kiss Emma, their tongues once again twirling in their mouths. Libby looked down and could now see Emma's brown, puckered ass hole winking up at her, and she brought the lube-soaked dildo up against it and rubbed it all around it. She could hear a faint whimper escape from Emma's throat and knew Emma was ready to accept this new experience.

Libby pushed the dildo in to Emma's anus and watched as it opened to let the dildo in. Libby saw Emma disengage her mouth from Amanda and lift her head, eyes closed. She could see that Emma was focused on this new sensation as Libby slowly pushed it deeper into Emma's ass.

"Ohhhhh..... gaaaawwwwddddd........," moaned Emma as the dildo entered her ass and started to slowly push deeper into her anus. She raised her head and closed her eyes focusing her mind on keeping her ass loose and not clenching down on it. The memories from her time with Kyle and the lessons she learned about how to enjoy ass fucking were flooding back quickly in her mind as the sensations between her legs were overwhelming her. The mix of discomfort and pain mixed now with an incredible fullness and growing pleasure were beginning to balance out and shift towards her wanting more. "Push it deeper, Libby, darling."

Libby continued to slowly push the dildo deeper into Emma who now had nearly half the dildo in her ass. Libby drew back slightly to start the back-and-forth thrusting motion, pushing slightly deeper into Emma's ass. As she looked down, she could see Amanda begin to thrust her hips up gently to begin fucking Emma's pussy again.

"Nnngh.... Nnngh.... Nnngh.....," came the grunts from deep inside Emma's throat as the two girls start to fuck her simultaneously. She kept her body still as the two synchronized the rhythm of their thrusts into her. Every nerve on her body felt in a heightened state of sensitivity, and when Amanda drew her left nipple into her mouth that resulted in her orgasming.

"Oooooohhhhhh.......," moaned Emma as her body shook and twitched as she came.

"Yes, that's good, Emma. Cum for us while we fuck your pussy and ass," whispered Libby. She watched Emma intently as the older woman climaxed. Emma's eyes remained closed, but her mouth now hung open as she verbally expressed her pleasure. The older woman's body jerked and shuddered with each pleasurable release and her free breast swayed back and forth with the motion. Libby could see Emma's shoulder muscles flex during the peak of her orgasm and now start to soften as she came down from it. Libby increased the strength and speed of her thrusts a little as Emma appeared to finish her orgasm. Libby wanted to watch Emma cum from an anal orgasm.

"You guys..... I feel so full..... It's good......It's good..... I forgot I love how good it feels..... Ohhhhh, guys.....," said Emma as she reached down to also rub her clit.

The three women had now established a rhythm of movement that was pushing the silicone cocks deep into Emma's two holes. Her perineum was a tiny patch of skin between the two now open holes the girls were fucking, and Emma was producing a thick cream coating both the cocks and starting to drip onto Amanda's pussy and legs. Emma was the most stimulated of the three, but the other two were also feeling their clits rubbed by the inside surface of the harnesses they were wearing. The chorus of sexual noises being made by the three women added to the atmosphere of sex in Libby's bedroom. So many feelings were coursing through Emma's body, and she learned that she loved the feeling of being DP-ed. She could feel a pressure around her anus building with each thrust of both the dildos, and she was also feeling the pressure build on her clit as she was rapidly rubbing that to climax.

"I.... I....., " Emma started to say as she felt her clit start to cum first. As she started to cum from the clitoral climax, the pressure from clenching her anus brought her to climax from her ass just seconds after her clitoral orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Emma barely got the words out before she collapsed onto the bed twitching and jerking as both her pussy and her ass started to pulse with pleasure. Both cocks slid out of her as Emma fell first on her side and then lay on her back, her entire body jerking and bouncing on the bed as her climax flowed through her. Libby, who had been behind her, could see inside Emma's open pussy lips and witnessed the contractions of her vaginal walls as each wave of her orgasm spasmed through her body. At the same time she could also see Emma's anus also pulsing open and close as her anal orgasm ripped through her, her ass hole a frothy mess.

Libby thought, "God, Emma cums in such an incredibly hot way," as she watched Emma writhe around on the bed still feeling the effects of her orgasm course through her body.

When Emma finally finished cumming, she opened her eyes and reached out to cup Amanda's breast and smiled. They had turned their heads to face each other, and Emma brought her head close to Amanda's and kissed her deeply, still cupping a breast and stroking Amanda's still hard nipple.

Libby watched the two women kissing and caressing each other. She had turned both of these women bisexual. Or, at least, gotten them to be comfortable with their bisexual instincts. Here they were treating each other as lovers. They looked beautiful together, their arms around each other, and their mouths pressing together with their tongues darting in and out. Libby remembered the point at which each of these women wanted to actively give sexual pleasure to her, not just receive pleasure from her. And now here they were, actively giving pleasure to each other while Libby watched. She realized that this must be how Tyrese felt bedding married women, having the women choose their own pleasure over long-held sacred beliefs. Neither Amanda nor Emma thought they would ever seek out sex from another woman, and Libby had not only turned each of them into her lovers, she had turned them into women who enjoyed the touch, taste, and smell of women. Libby could see that Emma was basking in a post orgasmic glow. She caressed Amanda tenderly, and her kisses were loving. Amanda, however, had only cum once this morning from being eaten out by Emma, and she could see the younger woman's hips continue to thrust and gyrate, wanting to have another release. Amanda's kisses were more forceful against Emma's lips. And Libby could hear the soft whimpers coming from Amanda that indicated she was in heat and wanted to cum.

Libby knew her roommate well. She had explored every inch of Amanda's body. The roommates liked each other and had fun just being roommates, friends, and just being two young women starting their lives. But Libby also knew how to turn Amanda on almost anytime she wanted. She could also often tell when Amanda was feeling horny, and Libby would often withhold her touches in order to train Amanda to seek out her friend for release. The number of boys Amanda used to hook up with was now dwindling. Amanda still would seek out boyfriends to have relationships with, but not as aggressively as she used to. Between Ty and Libby, Amanda's sexual needs were being met much closer to home. Libby only really needed to slip into Amanda's bed to have the girl open her legs to Libby and make her mouth and fingers available for Libby's pleasure. Even on nights where Libby couldn't sleep, she would occasionally slide into Amanda's bed at 2 or 3 am and reach around to caress Amanda's breasts, and the girl would awaken and turn over to start making love to her roommate. After their mutual climaxes, the girls would often fall asleep together while spooning, their mixed bodily fluids drying on their skin in the cool evening air. Libby didn't expect Amanda to ever become a full lesbian or even to prefer women over men as Libby did. Amanda would one day find a man who she would marry and raise a family with. Libby didn't think Amanda was the kind of girl who would abandon the path expected of her to walk. But Libby wanted to be that special girl in Amanda's past that she might think about and maybe masturbate to when the sex with her husband became rote and boring.