All Comments on 'Emma Ch. 01'

by tmwastmwas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The writing in itself is OK.

However, this is a site for erotica and I do think stories need to contain more than the mere facts that there exists both boys and girls and that underneath our clothes we are naked. There also needs to be some kind of interaction between the boys and girls, but in this installment the whole point seems to be that there was no (reciprocal) interaction - with one question mark left hanging in the air in the last sentence.

I guess this must be the most minimalistic erotica ever written.

Well, you indicate that there are more chapters to come and things may pick up. However, if you want readers to follow you to the next part of the story you ought to at least convay more of erotic mindset than what you did now.

In short: Chapter 1 was (much) too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Easily, the biggest load of garbage I’ve seen on Literotica

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Remarkable beginning

Everything so realistic. Loved "or was I disappointed."

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So realistic

Happens to so many. Loved " or was I disappointed. "

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Interesting start but not much story to really comment on as yet. Will watch to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

W T H . Not even a story. Barely a concept. At this length of chapters there be no action till chapter 5.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
A story?

Writing about a nearly naked teen girl making a trip from the bathroom to her bedroom is not what most people would call an erotic story.

Here I see some character development and some buildup to what could be an interesting story, but that's it. Develop a complete story, then post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gift, or being there

“Presents” or “Presence”

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago

Looking forward to the great discovery. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bare

Not bear feet; unless you have claws.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous