Emma Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma, her brother and his friends.
1.6k words
4.26
24.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's friends all came around next day. It was Saturday, and they spent most of the day at our house. I don't know whether they were hoping for another show, or if it was just a coincidence. Either way a was eager to flaunt myself. But while our mother works Californian hours, and normally doesn't get home until very late during the week, she's a home body and scarcely leaves the house at the weekend. So while the prospect of showing off to the boys was exciting, there was no way I could do it in front of my mother.

But the weekend wasn't a total bust. I was able to set up a perfect excuse for future fun.

We were all in the garden having lunch.

"Mum," I said. "I think I need a new school uniform. I was looking at my blouse last night, and it seemed a little tight. And the skirt doesn't really fit very well."

I knew it wasn't going to fly. Although mum normally starts work long after I leave for school. Occasionally she goes in early. When she does she drives me to school as it's on her way. So she knows my uniform fits OK. But Kevin never gets up until after I've left, and I've always showered and changed by the time he gets home from work. So he and he and his friends would think I was talking about the shirt I had worn in the kitchen the previous night.

"I don't think it's that bad," my mother replied, as I knew she would. "You've only got a few more months left before you finish school. Do you think you can survive until then."

"Well I guess I can."

I could see the boys nudging each other under the table.

After lunch I took the sewing kit up to my bedroom. I took the too small shirt from my wardrobe, along with the old skirt that went with it.

My bum had filled out a little, but otherwise the skirt still fit pretty well. The shirt was too small across the chest. The previous day, I had pinned it back, but without the pins it wasn't too bad.

I spent the rest of the weekend making adjustments. On the shirt I completely removed the top 2 buttons, and put a few stitches in place of the pins.

Before I started, the skirt came down to my knees, but I shortened it by nearly two thirds. I also add slits on the sides and bridged the gap with some of the material I'd chopped from the bottom. The skirt now showed a considerable amount of leg, and flared out wonderfully when I moved. I didn't know if my legs and bum were particularly good, but I decided the more of me on show, the happier the boys would be.

When I was finished, I tried the whole ensemble on. The stranger looking back at me in the mirror left me flabbergasted. She was a teenage wet dream.

My breasts stood out from my chest, high, firm and prominent. The blouse only accentuating their size. My short skirt left two thirds of my thighs exposed. I'd overheard Kevin's friend Frank saying "Your sister's fuckin smoking." And for the first time, looking at my reflection dressed in my modified school uniform, I realised it was true.

When I got home from school on Monday, I showered as normal. But this time I got dressed into my modified school uniform.

I set myself up on the lounge floor with an old school project from my third year. It was a geography project where I'd added statistics like population to a huge map of the world. It was pretty lame for an 18 year old, but it would give me the excuse I felt I needed to be sat on the lounge floor when my brother got home.

They all came in together. It occurred to me they were spending a lot more time at our house than they use to. Paul and Bobby share a flat. So Kevin and his friends spend more time there than at ours. But since my first little show in the kitchen last week, our house has become their main hangout.

We have two couches which form a triangle with the TV. I'd setup in the space between the couches and TV.

The boys formed up around the back of the Sofas gazing lustily at me.

"Sorry," I said to Kevin. "School project. I thought I'd get it finished before you got home."

"That's fine," he replied.

"Give me a minute to pack up and I'll get out of your way."

I expected Kevin to try and stop me, but when he didn't say anything I started folding up my map. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Paul punch Kevin in the arm and gesture for him to intercede.

"Hey Emma, it's your lounge too. If you have to finish your homework then you should. We were going to put the football on. As long as you don't mind us watching err, watching the TV while you work."

"Are you sure you don't mind? I don't want to block the TV. I can go somewhere else."

"No no, you should stay where you are. You're not in the way."

"Yeah," Justin added. "No need to worry about us, you just carry on with your homework, and we'll sit here and watch... the football." He paused between the words 'watch' and 'the football'.

A couple of the boys laughed, but I pretended I didn't get the joke.

"I've never been a football fan," Paul added. But I think I'm going to enjoy this game a lot."

Again the boys laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh, er nothing," Paul replied.

"Paul and Bobby have a small bet on the game," Justin, always the quickest thinker in the group, stepping in. "So Paul thinks he's going to make some money. But he always looses."

"Has anybody else got a bet?" I asked.

"No," Justin replied. "We're here purely for the spectacle. We're just hoping for a good showing."

This time they all managed to keep a straight face at the double entendre.

I felt a little annoyed by the jokes, that I wasn't meant to understand. So I decided to threaten to ruin their fun.

"Well I better go and get changed. Mum doesn't like me wearing my school uniform at home."

"What? Why?"

"Well it's expensive, she doesn't want me wearing it out."

"Does it matter anymore. You've only got a couple of month left before you finish school."

"Yeah, you should wear it at home more! Protect your regular clothes."

Their argument actually made sense, and I wanted to wear the old uniform more. Especially after all the effort I went to to modify it.

"I guess you're right. I suppose I don't need to worry about it any more."

So as I unfolded my map, the boys sat on the two sofas. Kevin switched on the TV. He went to the sports channels, but when he couldn't find a live match there he picked out the first one he could find on YouTube.

I started out facing the corner where the sofa met. This gave them all a good view down my shirt. I knelt with my arms at my side looking down at the map. Them lean forward to write something on it. By large breasts straining my shirt and bulging at the staring eyes. I came back up so my bum rested on my heels. Twisted to one side. Leaning and reaching back, arching by back and thrusting by chest towards the ceiling. I made another note on the map, then settled back into the upright kneeling position.

I kept this up for ten minutes, maybe a little longer. Before I changed the view. I turn to face the TV, looking down at the part of the map that had been behind me. I was now kneeling with my back to the boys. I leaned down again to write on the map, but this time I lifted by bum into the air. I'd tried this the previous day with my bedroom mirror behind me. I knew my skirt lifted enough to show the crutch of my panties and the bottom of my bum cheeks with the white material stretched tight across them.

I stayed bent over the map like this, writing a long passage about South American agriculture. I was aware that one of them might look at the map later, so I made sure everything I wrote made some kind of sense.

After a few minutes of this I switched back to the front on show.

And that's how I spent the next hour, periodically switching from flashing my big breasts, to showing of my round bum.

Shortly after the 2nd half kicked off I wrapped it up and disappeared to my room. In truth I could have happily stayed there all evening, but showing off had got me worked up and I needed to give myself some relief.

I'd seldom masturbated in the past. But the discovery of my exhibitionist side left me horny all the time.

Five minutes after I left I heard the familiar sounds of the Xbox coming from my brother's room. I guess they weren't that interested in the football after all.

Tuesday and Wednesday I was back in the lounge working on my map. And while I was there my brother and his friends had the football on. But as soon as I left they were on the Xbox.