Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed the pizza to the ground, took her by the hips and pulled her in and kissed her. She laughed, and wrapped her arms around me. She tasted just like I remembered. The feel of her body against mine was just like I remembered. As far as I can tell, she was even wearing that same perfume she always wore; the smell was intoxicating as ever. As I closed my eyes, I could've sworn we were back in Europe. Standing there in the doorway, kissing her passionately, it just felt right.

As good as it felt to kiss her again, I simply had to hold her back at arm's length and just stare at her. There she was, in the flesh. She looked just like I remembered her. It felt like I hadn't seen her in 20 years, though in truth, it wasn't even 20 months. In that moment, looking at her in my doorway I knew Amber was right. All those reasons we had for breaking up, all valid and all perfectly reasonable at the time were outweighed by one thing; I still loved her.

We both leaned in at the same time for another kiss. This one was quicker, but no less wonderful. Emma glanced down at the pizza box before looking back up at me.

"You really need to eat healthier," she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"I was literally just thinking that."

I knelt down to pick up the box while Emma grabbed her suitcase and together we hurriedly rushed inside. The door closed, we both tossed aside our respective items and continued kissing as I began to eagerly run my hand up and down her body, savouring her curves from underneath her thin shirt. I wasn't subtle about what I was doing and immediately began to groped at her breasts, desperately trying to push her bra up and over them. My heart was beating a mile a minute and I was already hard just from that brief touch. Emma suddenly reached up and grabbed my hands.

"So we're just going to have sex straight away?" she asked.

"We can talk if you want," I asked, trying not to seem too frustrated.

"No no," she replied firmly, "Talk is good, sex is better."

I smiled widely and bean to fumble with her jeans, before roughly tugging then down her legs.

"Whoa, I know it's been a long time, but I've just come off of a really long flight and if we're going to do this, I'd rather it be on your bed than on your floor."

"I don't know if I'm that patient," I said breathlessly.

"I bruised my hip last time we did it on hardwood floors."

"Fine," I muttered exhaustedly.

I knelt down and swept Emma off her feet, leaving her jeans behind. Emma was taken by surprised and let out a yelp that quickly turned into laughter. Every moment we still wore clothes was agony. I needed to have her right now.

I walked briskly into the bedroom, carrying her in my arms, before unceremoniously dropping her onto the bed. She quickly climbed onto her knees and peeled off her shirt and tossed it to one side. I stood in front of her by the side of the bed and began to strip. Emma, always one for the theatrical, then climbed to her feet and stood on the bed looming over me. We both paused briefly and took each other in. I with my shirt unbuttoned and my trousers unzipped; she in her mismatched bra and panties, beige up top, white down below. She slowly reached behind her back and unclasped her bra; a quick shrug of her shoulders and the straps fell away followed by the rest of it.

I'd forgotten how beautiful she was. I looked up at her, standing on the bed looking down at my like a Goddess. If I didn't know better, I'd say she'd practiced this, for in that moment, I was completely paralysed. There were girls with longer legs, girls with bigger breasts and even girls with prettier faces, but there was only one Emma Watson.

"Nate," she said.

"What?"

"Come on," she said, nodding at my shirt. "Tit for tat."

"Fair is fair," I said as I took off the rest of my clothes.

She smiled as I kicked away my trousers and underwear. She moved her hands to her hips and curled her fingers around the waist band of her pants before I stopped her by placing my hands over hers.

"Allow me," I said.

Looking directly up at her, past her toned stomach and perky tits, I could see her eyes watching me intently. I ran the back of my right hand along the inside of her thigh and moved up until I hit the thin piece of fabric covering what was between her legs. I could feel the warmth emanating from the front of her panties, and the contours of her lips and the tuff of her pubic hair. I slid my index finger under the front of her panties and touched her bare skin. The mere touch of my finger against her vagina was enough to cause her to shudder. Curling my finger around the bottom of my panties I pulled down and watched as they feel down her legs and landed noiselessly on the mattress.

I found myself face to face with her vagina, and without hesitation, leaned in and ran my tongue up along the length of her slit. With my hands, I reached up behind her and fondled her tight arse. I heard her sigh with pleasure as I kissed her moist lips, and slowly pushed my tongue inside of her. I could feel her arse clench in my hands; she twitched and squirmed with every movement of my tongue.

Her hand moved to the back of my head and she held me in place between her legs. Her breathing increased but she otherwise remained quiet. I gave one of her arse cheeks a firm squeeze before moving my hand around to her front and sliding two of my fingers inside of her without much effort. Her knees went weak as the tips of my fingers pushed inside; by the time I was knuckle deep, the walls of her vagina had contracted and her legs almost buckled and she instinctively closed her thighs around my hand. I wrapped my other arm around her legs and watched as she dropped down onto the mattress and lay flat on her back.

I momentarily pulled my fingers out of her, grabbed her by both knees and pried her legs apart and pushed them wide open in opposite directions. She craned her head and looked down the length of her body at me. I looked at her, legs spread wide open, then to her face, and then back down again. I dove in head first once more and tasted her again.

She let out a loud cry of pleasure and grabbed a handful of my hair. Truth me told, I was moving around blindly down there; kissing, licking, and sucking on whatever seemed most natural. I looked up to see her propping herself up on her elbows and throwing her head back in pleasure; her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took.

"Stop," she said breathlessly. "Stop, stop!"

I looked up at her with confusion. She just smiled, brushed her hair away from her face and said,

"No more foreplay, just fuck me."

I gave her pussy one final kiss before I made my way up her body, place myself between her legs and without another moment of delay, slowly pushed inside of her hot, wet vagina. With my face mere inches from her, I watched as she closed her eyes, slackened her jaw and let out the softest of cries. It felt so good to be inside of her again. A lot of time had passed but the exhilaration and pleasure was still the same.

She opened her eyes and we stared at each other for a moment, neither person moving a muscle. I pulled out slightly before pushing back inside of her causing her to scrunch her eyes shut even tighter. It's impossible to describe how perfect everything felt in that moment. As I began to thrust in and out; it was an assault on the senses. How she looked, squirming in pleasure beneath me, to the feeling of her breasts and the rest of her naked body pressed up against me and even the lingering scent of her perfume.

She was so tight I couldn't force my penis completely inside her at first. It took several, increasingly long and hard thrusts until I found myself completely fully. Once our hips met, I leaned in a kissed her softly on her lips. We looked at each other again and this time exchanged a smile.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

"You're sweet," she said in almost a whisper.

"I want to cum inside of you so badly."

"That was less sweet," she chuckled.

"Sorry," I laughed.

"No, don't be. Do whatever you want to me."

She always did have a way with words. I worked myself into a slow and steady rhythm, savouring every moment inside of her. We smiled at each other, we kissed, we held each other close and I continued moving in and out of her.

I reached up and grabbed at her breasts, she reached behind me and grabbed my arse. I kiss her neck, she moaned into my ear. I softly tweaked her nipple and watched as she began grabbing at the sheets.

The pressure grew and I knew it wouldn't be long. In time, Emma appeared to relaxed her whole body, her arms going limp and her muscles no longer pushing back. She was content to lay there on her back as I had my way with her.

Within no time, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I did one of my favourite things to do with her and placed my hands on the inside of her thighs and spread her as wide as she would go, before I drove into her as hard and fast as I could. She sunk deeper into the mattress as her breasts bounced back and forth with every thrust until at long last, I felt myself cum inside of her.

"Oh Emma!" I groaned as buried my penis deep inside of her.

I continued thrusting as I felt myself fill up her pussy with several final, hard thrusts before collapsing on top of her. She groaned slightly as all my weight fell on top of her before letting out a small chuckle.

"That takes me back," she said.

I didn't reply and instead continued to lay on top of her panting, moving my hips slowly, forcing every last bit of semen to spill inside of her. I lazily kissed her neck as I felt the energy drain from my body.

"I couldn't spend all night fucking you," I mumbled without thinking.

Emma laughed and replied, "Really, because you look like you're about done."

"Since when was one time ever enough for me?"

"I recall a few occasions. Sex followed very quickly by sleep."

I forced myself to climb off of her and gazed down at her body. I never get tired of looking at her like this. Hair a tangled mess beneath her, limbs splayed out across the bed, breasts rising and fall quickly, and a thin film of wetness between her legs.

We found ourselves staring into each other's eyes again. We hadn't been able to stop doing it since she first appeared in my doorway. Of course, it was a bit harder to stare into her eyes now that she was completely naked and eager for more.

Emma, God bless her, appeared happy and content as ever. But I wasn't so naïve as to believed I had made her cum. It had not only been a long time since we had had sex, but for me personally, it felt like a million years since I had had sex at all. Her vagina was slick with both of our juices, her heart rate was up and her legs still wide open; she was ready for her moment and I knew it.

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at her. She looked at me with a smile, expecting conversation; instead she felt my finger running up and down the length of her slit.

"We're going again already?" she asked cheerily.

"You're going again."

I pushed my finger inside of her without much resistance. She didn't react much; in fact she almost seemed comfortable with the unexpected intrusion. Emma closed her eyes and let me do my thing. I inserted a second finger and began exploring inside of her, thrusting, probing, massaging and searching. As I curled my fingers back inside of her, the tips of my fingers brushed against what must have been a particularly sensitive area. Her reaction was instant. Her thighs quivered, her jaw slackened and her back arched up causing her breasts to rise in the air; I had her.

"Good to see you know your way around," she muttered.

I smiled and planted a kiss on her lips, then her cheek before moving to her ear.

"Cum for me Em," I whispered as I focused my attention on her sensitive nerve.

Emma laughed nervously at this newfound attention and struggled to compose herself. All her muscles tightened, her toes curled, her hands gripped at the sheets, and added to that, I gently nibbled on her earlobe.

I continued to finger her, not at any great speed, but with firm pressure and focus on that one sensitive nerve which I knew she had a weakness for. With my thumb, I began running circles on the outside of her vagina, massaging my way around, searching for her clit. She began squirming around so much that I had to sit up and placed my free hand on her lower belly, just above her pubic hair, and held her down as I began moving my fingers inside of her faster and faster.

She was already wet from before but with every movement of my fingers, and with every deep breath that she took, I felt her juices flow more freely.

I didn't notice it immediately, but slowly the room began filling with a whole host of noises. Emma had gone from breathing heavily to softly moaning. Though I continued to hold her down as I fingered her, she was still squirming, her legs now beginning to thrash back and forth on the bed sheets. And most noticeably, with every movement of my fingers, as they pushed further inside of her before curling back and pressing firmly against her g-spot, I could hear her juices squelching between my fingers and the walls of her vagina.

I wasn't sure if my thumb had made contact with her clit, or whether I'd just pushed her over a certain threshold, but without warning, Emma opened her mouth wide and let out a long, loud, moan of pure unadulterated pleasure. She suddenly opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at the length of her body to see me fingering her. She seemed engrossed by the display, barely even blinking as she watched herself get fingered.

My other hand was suddenly on autopilot, moving from her belly to her breasts, softly tweaking her nipple and then the other, moving freely around her chest. With her wet pussy in one hand and her firm, perky tits in the other, I was almost ready to cum again. But nonetheless, I kept my attention focussed on her and moved my hand away her chest, over to her thin slender neck, and finally cradled her face. I laid a couple of fingers under her chin and tilted her head so that she faced me. She looked at me with a smile, clearly trying to keep her composure, even as she was clearly approaching her climax.

"Cum for me," I whispered into her ear again before kissing her passionately. Her lips moved against mine, her tongue briefly brushing against mine, her smell, the warmth of her skin, the sounds she made; I didn't even have to be fucking her to find myself on the verge of cumming.

Suddenly the sound of her juices sloshing around inside of her became that much louder and at the same time, I could feel a familiar little nub of her clitoris right beneath my thumb. The time was right, and I began moving my fingers inside of her with renewed purpose. It's amazing what you can achieve with two fingers and a thumb. She broke our kiss, her elbows gave way and she lay flat on her back again. I didn't need to tell her again. It had started.

First, she cried out and bucked hips in an almost violent manner, taking me by surprise. I lowered my body onto her, wrapped my free arm around her waist and held her in place tightly. Her hand suddenly shot down and tightly grabbed my own, her fingernails digging into my forearms; but this did nothing to stop me. My fingers moved quickly but purposefully inside of her, massaging and manipulating her g-spot.

Her cries grew louder, her movements more erratic, her pussy wetter, and the sounds...

God, the sounds she made...

It all built up, growing louder, more intense, until finally, she let out something between a squeal and a cry of pleasure, accompanied my fresh wave of moisture that enveloped my fingers, pour out of her and squirted everywhere.

She threw her head back, expecting a reprieve. It took her several seconds before she realised I hadn't relented and was still fingering her mercilessly. Her head whipped back up, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I was still holding her in my arms, so we were face-to-face, mere centimetres away from each other.

"Stop, stop," she cried meekly.

"Only if you really want me to," I said, pausing briefly.

She looked at me and didn't respond; she didn't need to. The moment I stopped, her thighs shivered with anticipation, as her hips bucked upwards towards my fingers. Her answer was more than clear. Inside of her, I fingers began moving once more. I continued to cradle her with one arm while fingering her with the other until I squeezed every last bit of cum from inside of her.

Watching her cum was a sight to behold. I felt like I could cum myself just by watching her, but instead had to be content with pressing my erection up against her leg. Emma's face contorted in an array of expressions from pain to pleasure to shock to satisfaction. I planted a series of kissed along her neck and cheek, all the while keeping my eye on her.

The juices kept squirting out of her and until she let out a final guttural groan right into my ear, before her whole body suddenly relaxed in my arms. I didn't let go just yet though and waited out the aftershock of her orgasm as her body continued to shudder and quiver for almost a full minute. Her heart was furiously beating away, as if she had just run a marathon.

By the time I slid my fingers out of her vagina and my arm out from under her, the sheets were soaked beneath her arse. She slowly moved her hand between her legs and pressed it against her vagina, before closing her legs around it and curling up. Smiling, I leaned in and embraced her.

"Well done," she mumbled between heavy breaths.

I laughed and kissed her forehead. We lay there in each others arms for a moment, neither being able to bear the thought of being apart again, however briefly. It was almost a full minute before either of us spoke again.

"I can never figure out if I like it when you do that or not," she said, still breathing heavily.

"You sure look like you did."

"I don't like losing control like that."

"I don't know why you're surprised. Our sex life was nothing if not-"

"Exploratory?" Emma finished.

"Not the word I was going to use, but I can't deny it's not accurate."

She smiled and allowed herself a satisfied chuckle. The satisfaction was visible across her whole body as her muscles relaxed, her limbs stretched out in pleasure. As I watched her do this, I suddenly became aware again that my erection was still as hard as ever.

"Ready for round 2?" I asked.

"I don't know, round 1 did quite a number on me," she said, chuckling nervously.

"I noticed. You'd think you hadn't had sex in months."

"I hadn't, in case you were wondering."

"Really?" I asked, sounding more surprised than I had intended.

"You may be shocked to find out, but I don't my celebrity to fuck whoever I want."

"You did with me?"

"Excuse me," she said disbelievingly. "You came onto me!"

"I was fucking intimidated by you the first time we met," I laughed.

"You were not. You saw me in that hotel and said to yourself, 'I bet I could shag Hermione Granger'."

"I don't think I've ever used the word 'shag' in my life," I replied.

Emma laughed. "Fucked, nailed, banged, fornicated; take your pick. You know what I mean."

"I do."

I placed my hands underneath her and ceremoniously flipped her over onto her stomach. Her orgasm had suddenly made her more welcoming; she didn't utter a word and simply pushed her arse up into the air, the rest was understood.

I lowered myself onto her again and slid my penis inside of her vagina. With my hands, I reached under her and roughly grabbed her breasts. She didn't make much noise, simply exhaled loudly and let of the softest of cries. I didn't bother going slowly this time and began thrusting in and out of her at speed. Emma, on all fours, struggled to stay upright as I began thrusting hard and harder. Meanwhile my hands remained underneath her, fondling her breasts as they dangled and swung back and forth with the movement of our bodies.