Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued keeping relatively quiet, her increased breathing the only thing betraying her growing pleasure. In my excitement, I grabbed both of her small nipples and squeezed and tweaked them between my thumb and forefingers. It was as if I had hit a button. Suddenly, she pushed her arse back hard, meeting one of my thrusts. Her arse cheeks slapped against my hips and we both moaned in pleasure. I let go of her breasts and moved them back to her arse.

I was moving out of her quickly, she was meeting my thrusts equally as fast and equally as hard. The pleasure was almost too much as I craned my head back and looked at the ceiling. Her increasingly loud cries of pleasure let me know she was feeling the same way.

Suddenly I slowed down almost instantly and firmly grabbed her hips, and thrust my member into her excruciatingly slowly, savouring every millimetre of the way into her. I watched at Emma scrunched up the sheets in her fists, desperately trying to push back against me.

I slowly pulled out of her and moved my hand to the small of her back and gently forced her body lower and her arse higher. The tip of my penis stroked at her slick, wet lips; both of us waiting eager for what happens next. Looking was at her, I was delighted to see her arsehole staring up at me. Emma craned her head slightly, as if wanting to ask what I was waiting for.

I gently ran my thumb up and down her wet slit, coating it in our juices. I pushed my thumb inside of her, surprised at the ease at which it slid in, before pulling out and running my thumb up to her arsehole. Emma froze almost instantly, nervous as to what I was about to do. With my other hand, I spread her arse wide, leaving her vulnerable. After a few long seconds, I gently pushed against her arsehole with my thumb causing her sphincter to clench almost instantly, and her hand rush back and roughly grabbed mine.

"Don't," she gasped.

I looked down at my thumb, sunk into her anus to the first joint before looked up at the back of her head. I wanted nothing more than to shove my whole thumb inside of her and then my dick, but instead I pulled it out of her, slid my penis back into her vagina and resumed fucking her normally. I couldn't see her face but her relief was palpable as she lowered her head and relaxed her muscles.

In and out, in and out, I moved steadily. Unfortunately, I couldn't help myself and without warning, pushed my thumb back into her arse. It took her by surprise, as she gasped out loud, and shot her whole body forward.

"Really?!" she laughed as she looked back at me.

I shrugged in response, and she rolled her eyes and looked at me like one would to a a mischievous child. I continued thrusting into her and pushed my thumb in all way into her anus. The mere act gave me intense pleasure, and though she wouldn't admit it, the way she moaned in pleasure told me she did as well. And so, for a few moments, I allowed myself to fuck her and at the same time, finger her arse. Her cries of pleasure filled the room, and only made me that much more excited.

In my excitement, I pulled my thumb out and slid my index finger deep inside her rectum, desperate to get deeper and deeper inside of her. However, almost instantly I realised I hadn't lubricated my finger and her reaction was one of discomfort as she visibly winced and cried out in pain.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"You could at least do it right," she chuckled, her face red as a beet.

I quickly pulled my finger out of her and watched as for a moment, her arsehole remained gaping wide open. Grabbing both her hips again, and began to sprint to the finish line, pushing into her with quick, hard thrusts which shook her whole body.

She began moaning in such a way that I thought for a moment I had hurt her. But as she tossed her head back sending her hair flying, and pushed herself back onto my penis hard, I realised she was close to cumming again. Without thinking, I leaned forward and grabbed a tuff of her hair in my hand and gently pulled back on it. She groaned but otherwise didn't say or do anything else in response. She simply continued meeting my thrusts until each push inside of her was punctuated by the sound of her arse slapping against me.

At this point we were both acting on passion and instinct. I came, she came, I couldn't say who first or exactly what happened when we did. I just remember holding onto her arse tightly, pulling her as close to me as I could. My fingers digging deep into her soft supple flesh, her hands reached back and grabbing my side, not letting me pull out of her.

Eventually, she pushed herself back on me with such force, before her body shot up straight and we ended up on our knees on the bed, me holding her from behind, hands desperately to touch every square inch of her body.

I buried my head in her neck and simply took it all in. The sheer undiminished pleasure of me of being inside of her once again, our collective juices oozing out from between her legs, the smell of her perfume, musk and sweat intermingled, the tips of her fingers touching the base of my penis as she continued playing with herself while I was still inside of her. She might've mumbled something, I couldn't be sure what, I was still coming down form it all. As for her, well, it was always a big come down with her.

1 minute after, 2 minutes, 5 even? I don't know. But at some point, she lay flat on her stomach with me on top of her. At some point I climbed off of her and was about to sit up in bed when I felt her hand on my shoulder pulling me back down. I looked over at her and smiled. She still had her face in the sheets with one eye barely open, and looked at me with a smile. I took hold of one of her slender arms and flipped her onto her back so I could kiss her on those beautiful lips again. She looked up at me with a smile and ran her hand through my hair.

"Sorry if I was a bit rough," I said.

"We've done rougher," she replied, waving it off. "The hair pulling was new though."

"Sorry, I got carried away."

"It's alright. You always treat me with too much respect anyway," she said with a wry smile.

"You're a good feminist," I said mockingly.

"Shut up," she laughed, hitting me playfully on the arm.

We both laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling for a moment with nought but the sound of our ragged breathing filling the room.

"I'm hungry," she whispered breathlessly.

"Me too," I said before pulling her in close and sucking hard on her left breast.

She chuckled, "No I mean I'm actually hungry. I can smell that pizza from here."

Meanwhile all I could smell was her perfume, her musk and the smell of our sex. I was starving before she arrived, but suddenly eating became an afterthought.

"Can you wait a few minutes?" I said, as I idly fingered her wet slit.

"Can you?" she laughed. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Pretty please."

She smiled and spread her legs ever so slightly to accommodate my hand and replied, "Alright, but make it quick."

"Only way I know how."

She burst out laughing as I rolled her onto her back, pinned her wrists to the mattress. She didn't fight back and instead simply looked up at me and asked,

"You think you have the stamina to go again this soon?"

"Let's find out."

***

Strange as it is to say, but this isn't the first time we've sat naked on a bed eating pizza. We'd settled back into out conversational rhythm quite easily, but I think there was still a sense of "is this really happening" for both of us. I couldn't stop looking at her, and not just because she was naked. After all this time, the Emma I knew and loved had slowly been replaced by the version of her in the media; the untouchable goddess who walked red carpets on the other side of the world. Seeing her in front of me right now, sitting on my bed while picking olives off a slice of pizza; it was a most delightful surprise.

"I probably should have asked this earlier, but you're on birth control right?" I asked nervously.

"Not that that ever stopped us before but yes," she chuckled.

"Good. Last thing I want is another pregnancy scare," I muttered.

"Don't remind me," she shuddered. "That was a scary couple of hours."

"But more importantly, tell me you're staying."

Emma turned to look at me and said, "Do you honestly think I'm the type of girl who'd travel to the other side of the world just for a quickie?"

"No. But then again I never thought you'd be the type of girl who'd have a quickie in the Madrid botanical gardens."

"That was a good one," Emma chuckled wistfully. "But yes, I am staying, if you'll have me that is."

"I will," I replied without hesitation.

"Then I'll stay; for the week that is. After that then I have to head to San Francisco for a week of reshoots."

"Oh," I said sullenly, almost dropping my slice of pizza.

"But then I'll come back," she added quickly. "And I intend to stay for a good long while."

We both shared a fond smile and ate silently for a moment. I've never been one for combining food and sex, but as I watched Emma sit on my bed, naked and licking the pizza grease from her fingers; I have to admit I was rethinking my position on that.

"So what's changed?" I asked eventually.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we broke up because of our circumstances. Has anything really changed?"

She paused for a long moment as I began to regret asking that questions so soon after we'd been reunited.

"No," Emma admitted, as she pushed away the pizza box and and wiped her hands clean with a napkin. "But we should at least give it a chance. Really give it a chance I mean. We gave up so quickly last time. I don't think either of us were in the right state of mind. We'd been off in our little world for so long that when reality hit, we were overthought everything, but it never occurred to us to just be normal and play things by ear. And that's what we should do now. No more globe-trotting for months on end and giving up so quickly when real life catches up with us. I just want to be a normal couple for awhile."

"Normal couple huh?" I said before mumbling, "There is nothing normal about our relationship."

"True. But we are not the first couple to have distance come between us. I know many others who can make it work. Why can't we?"

"Well, I'm currently working crazy hours. Sometimes up to 12 hour a days, 6 days a week. Meanwhile you'll be off on overseas trips and doing whatever the hell famous people do."

"And we can keep doing that. Just maybe from now on we can make time for each other too."

"Like what? Brunches and dinner dates?"

"Something like that," she replied.

"Grocery shopping and home cooked meals?" I asked wistfully.

"Yeah. And maybe even a little home decorating."

"Home decorating?" I asked.

"Well, while you were tearing my clothes off, I couldn't help but noticed your living room looked a little bland."

"Yeah, I need to get around to buying more furniture" I muttered.

"If it makes you feel any better, we can still spend an exorbitant amount of money on things we don't need."

"That I like," I smiled before asking grimly, "And what if we can't make it work?"

"Then we break up," she said surprisingly casually. "And if we do, at least we'll do so knowing we gave it our best shot, instead of sitting around for months on end regretting the fact we gave up so easily."

It was the most rational thing either of us had said in a very long time. Hindsight truly is 20/20. I smiled widely and said,

"You know, that actually sounds great Em."

"Doesn't it?" she said wistfully.

She flashed me her beautiful smile again before reaching for another slice of pizza. As cheesy as it might sound, for the first time in a very long time, all felt right in my life. I thought Emma shared this feeling until she suddenly blurted out,

"Oh shit!"

"What's wrong?" I asked with alarm.

"I JUST spent $11 million on a new apartment in New York."

"$11 million?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I only just bought it last month."

"$11 million?!" I repeated.

"11.4 if you want to be precise," she said casually

"Wow. Suddenly our holiday spending doesn't seem so bad."

"It's really nice too, I'm right in the middle of decorating it. Now it's going to sit there empty and unused," she said frustratedly. "How was I suppose to know I was moving in with you?"

I paused for a moment before saying, "You know, if you want to redecorate my living room, go ahead."

Emma laughed and reached for a beer. I have to admit, it was a kind of nice feeling to know that she was letting an $11 million New York City apartment go to waste all for me.

***

Waking up the next morning with her naked beside me, it just felt right. I'd been thinking non-stop since she arrived at my door last night; it just felt right. Emma lay on her back with the sheets draped over her belly and with her breasts bare and rising and falling with every soft breath she took; how I missed this.

We were back to together. At long last we were back together. I know thing's wouldn't always be this great and that our conflicting lifestyles would prove an obstacle, but I don't want to give up this time. Whatever happens, we were going to see it through till the end. To be honest, when she showed up at my door, for a split second I entertained the idea of proposing a more casual relationship; fuck buddies to put it indelicately. And to be even more honest, I think both of us would've been quite happy with such an arrangement. But I was glad we had the courage to give it another try. And as I thought back on this sudden turn of events, I knew I owed someone a great debt for giving me that extra push.

I hesitated for a moment but then decided to pick up my phone, wrote a quick text message and pressed send. It was only after I sent it that I read the message back to myself.

"Seeing as you were instrumental in what just happened, I thought it only right that I tell you that I took your advice about her. We're giving it another go. Thanks."

Content, I placed the phone back on my bedside table and looked down at Emma again. She was awake, albeit still drowsy with her eyes only half open, but awake nonetheless.

"Sending nudie pics of me to your friends?" she asked with wry smile.

I chuckled. "I would but the camera isn't very good on this phone," I said before adding, "Although I still have that camera we bought in Europe I could use."

Emma smiled before closing her eyes again and curling up beside me.

"Fine, just don't get my face in the shot," she mumbled, already drifting back to sleep.

I laughed and watched as she shuffled under the sheets to get comfortable. I couldn't help myself a said,

"You know, while we're awake..."

She didn't react at first. For a second I thought she'd already fallen asleep. But slowly, her lips curled into a small smile and without opening her eyes she said,

"We've been awake for what, 5 seconds?"

"Closer to 5 minutes in my case."

"I'm dating a horny teenager," she mumbled.

"It's called being a male."

Emma chuckled before opening her eyes and looking up at me. I saw her arm move beneath the sheets and suddenly felt her slender fingers wrap themselves around my cock. I felt myself grow hard almost instantly. She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smile, almost as if to say, "that was fast". I shrugged and said,

"Like you said, 'horny teenager' at heart."

She held me in a firm grip and began stroking me up and down, and God bless her, she didn't exactly ease me into it. She hit high gear almost instantly, moving her left hand up and down the length of my penis.

I came close to cumming just from the sight of it alone. After several long moments, she flashed me a wicked smile at the first sign of pre-cum which dribbled onto her index finger. Emma kept up a feverish pace for over a full minute before she showed any sign of slowing down.

"Your arm is getting tired isn't it?" I asked between shallow breaths.

"Shut up, I'm right-handed," she mumbled before unexpectedly diving underneath the sheets.

Moments later I felt my penis slide into past her lips and into her warm, wet mouth. I heard myself groan loudly in pleasure as I reached down and grabbed the back of her head, feeling it move back and forth along the length of my penis.

I knew instantly what she intended the moment she went beneath the sheets, but it still surprised me. Not least because I distinctly recall she'd told me on numerous occasions that she didn't enjoy doing this. As if on cue, the moment this thought crossed my mind, she whipped back the sheets, looked up at me and said,

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth," she said firmly, before adding, "Or on my face for that matter."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"I know what you dream of."

"Fair point," I chuckled. "Don't worry I won't, I promise."

"Thanks."

"I'll cum on your tits like a gentlemen," I quickly added.

Emma chuckled and shook her head. "Well I suppose that's marginally better."

And with that, she slipped my member between her soft supple lips again and did her thing. The way she looked and the way she handled herself, she was making it very hard for me to keep my promise.

***

- HER -

Emma caught herself in the mirror as she spat and rinsed again. In her first moment alone since she came to Nate's door last night, all she could do was smile. After the last few stressful months, it was nice to be with someone she loved. She was feeling as well rested as she had been in months, and felt as if nothing could bring down her spirits, not even the early morning blow job she had just inexplicably given. She splashed water on her face and allowed it to drip down her neck and the front of her naked body.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she looked at him lying on the bed. He'd fallen back asleep rather quickly. He once told me to think of it as a compliment. Looking around, it was funny how familiar everything felt. She'd had slept in that bed before. It seemed like a lifetime ago when she had spent those brief couple of weeks here after she and Nate reconnected after her film premiere. But they soon left it behind in favour of travelling the world and moving from hotel room to hotel room.

Their clothes and underwear were strewn around the room. Without bothering to put anything on, Emma slinked quietly out of the room. The cold air rushed over her naked body. She walked through the empty hallway, her bare feet moving silently across the hardwood floors. It wasn't exactly a multi-million dollar apartment, but there was something so comforting about it. A nice quiet place in the suburbs on the other side of the world, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the States or England. She knew things could get just as bad here, especially once the paparazzi catch wind of her presence, but for now she was content to stay here in obscurity.

It won't last of course. She can't hide out down in Australia forever. Especially not when she's already committed to a bunch of films. Pretty soon the circus will catch up with her; and when it does, who knows what will happen.

But Emma pushed those thoughts out of her mind and she simply stood there naked, in the middle of the lounge room as the sunlight filtered in through the curtains and bathed her in light. In that moment, a couple of thoughts ran through her mind; first, no matter how this relationship ends, they made the right choice getting back together and giving it a real go. Second; there better not a fucking photographer with a long lens watching her right now.

She stood there for sometime, entranced by the early morning light. At some point later, she couldn't say how long, she felt a pair of warm hands on her waist and was soon was pulled back into his strong and equally naked body.