Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you went back to sleep," Emma asked.

"How can when you're up and about?"

He held her for several longs moments before he asked,

"So what do you want?"

Emma was never one for dirty talk but somehow with him it came naturally.

"I want you to throw me over that sofa, use me and give into all your nasty urges," she said, attempting her most seductive voice.

Nate laughed and replied, "I meant for breakfast."

"Oh," Emma said as she felt herself blush. "Cereal is fine."

"Too late," he said.

His hands ran up her front and gently squeezed at her breasts before one hand slid down between her legs. She felt his lips on her neck and a finger between to tease her as it slid up and down her vagina. He was nothing if not predictable. She'd been with him long enough to know he liked to finger her and bring her close to an orgasm before he even thought about fucking her. Not that she complained of course. He usually got good results. All she could do was smile, close her eyes and let him-

Her thoughts were interrupted as he suddenly pushed her to one side, placed a firm hand on her back and pushed her over the side of the sofa. His fingers rubbed at her vagina for a few moments before suddenly moving further up. She tensed up almost immediately upon feeling the tip of her fingers against her rectum.

"Whoa slow down," Emma yelped.

"You said give into all my nasty urges," he chuckled.

"I really shouldn't try sounding seductive first thing in the morning," she said. "I just end up saying something stupid."

"You want me to stop?"

Emma adored his politeness. In fact, it's probably the one reason she replied,

"No go ahead."

She felt him lean in and kiss her on the back of the neck. She took a deep breath, relaxed her anus and waited. And when it happened, she suddenly remembered why she hated it so much. She arched her back and whipped back up straight; the shock of the intrusion was that great. Her reaction must've been loud because he instant clasped his hand over her mouth.

Emma reached up and peeled his hand away. She spoke awkwardly, as the feeling of his member penetrating her tight hole reverberated throughout her body.

"Sorry. Maybe just take it slow."

"Em, you know how people say 'just the tip'?"

"Yeah."

"That was just the tip."

Emma laughed nervously, "I'm regretting this already."

She felt his hand on her back again, gently bending her over the couch. She took another deep breath, balled up her fists tight and tried her best to otherwise relax.

She felt some fingers on her vagina as he began to simultaneously finger her. If there was any pleasure to be gained from it, it was so far minimal. She was too distracted by the feeling of her anus being forced wide open to accommodate his member. He let her know he was in all the way with a forceful final thrust inside. Emma shut her eyes and gritted her teeth. He remained inside of her for several long moments while continuing to finger her. She felt herself grow wet again, but any satisfaction left her the moment he swiftly pulled his penis out of her.

Emma found herself doubled her the side of the couch, gasping for breath from the shock of the intrusion. Her reprieve was brief as moments later, she felt him enter her again, this time, pushing all the way inside of her with from firm, fluid motion.

Emma cried out in pleasure and pain, screwed her eyes shut, and continued gasping for breath.

The things we do for love.

***

- ME -

It felt a little strange to be pouring two bowls of cereal in the morning. Not least of which because it'd been a long time since a girl had stayed the night but also because it always felt weird seeing Emma do something as mundane as eating cereal. We sat down for breakfast, exchanging quick smiles before retreating to our respective mobile devices. It took us all of a night and part of a morning to return to our normal rhythm. And here I thought we were going to have to get to know each other all over again.

I peered over the top of my iPad to see Emma shuffling uncomfortably in her seat.

"You okay?" I asked.

"It feels weird," she said with a slight smile

"Being back here?"

"No. Feeling your cum slowly seeping out of my arse."

I laughed, almost spitting out cereal. Emma didn't look up and simply continued looking at her phone with a tiny little smile.

"You asked," she said.

"And you offered your body to me."

"I don't think I'll be making that offer before 11am ever again," Emma said, as she tightly pulled together the sides of her bathroom.

"Such a shame," I replied, feigning sadness.

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate on the table beside me. It was from Amber; it read:

"Glad to hear! See? It's meant to be!! We should grab coffee soon; you can tell me all about it"

I smiled widely and read the message back to myself once more. I was back in the friend-zone with her I guess; and it suits us just fine. Emma looked at the clock and then back to me and asked,

"Who's messaging you this early?"

"Just a friend. Long story, I'll tell you later," I said.

Emma nodded before returning to her cereal. She continued shuffling uncomfortably on her seat before rising suddenly and saying,

"Alright, I feel disgusting. I'm taking a shower."

I burst out laughing and watched and Emma skipped away down the hall.

I returned to my iPad and was skimming the news when my phone vibrated again a few minutes later.

"Wait, ur not moving away are u?!" Amber's reply read.

I quickly wrote out my reply:

"Nah. She's moving in. It'll be tough with her working all the time, but we just wanna spend as much time together as we can."

I pressed send and placed my phone down. Suddenly, in the distance I could hear Emma's voice, and I could also hear the shower running. I got up out of my seat to have a look. Peering down the hallway and into my bedroom, I could see Emma standing in the middle of the room with her phone to her ear. I was well within earshot and heard her say the following things:

"Yeah, great to hear from you...

-Unfortunately not, I'll be away for a bit...

-I'm in Australia...

-Yeah, I'm with him. We've, ah, we've resolved our issues," she said as she caught me staring at her.

I smiled widely. Well, that was two people who knew about us now. The secret will be out soon, and then things will get interesting. My phone vibrated once more and interrupted my thoughts. Amber again.

"That's great! Don't know if I could do that. Especially if I worked long hours like u. That must've been a long talk u guys had huh? Bah, look at me rambling. I'm sure u 2 thought it all through. So happy for u!"

"I'm sure u 2 thought it through": I read that sentence back to myself at least 5 times. Amber meant well by her message. If anything, she was expressing admiration at how far we were willing to go to keep our relationship alive. But to me, her words hit unexpectedly hard. For a split second, I felt like I was back in Las Vegas with Emma all that time ago and we were discussing the future of our relationship. Emma and I have always operated on a whim without much forethought. Us breaking up was perhaps the most well thought out thing we'd done. As I stood there, staring at Emma from a distance, I suddenly realised that us getting back together seemed to be another spur of the moment thing. Have Emma and I really cracked the code to making our relationship work or was this just yet another poorly thought out plan of ours? Am I overthinking things again? Didn't we promise to stop doing that?

I stared at the message for a few moments before looking up from my phone and at Emma who was now pacing back and forth in the bedroom, still on her phone. Maybe it was just me reflecting my current state onto her but she similarly looked like she was in the middle of a serious conversation. It took almost a minute before she finally looked up to find me staring right back from the hallway. She stared blankly at me before flashing me a quizzical look. I just smiled in reply. I was still lost in my own thoughts with my mind going a mile a minute as usual; that same damn debate running in my head again.

Suddenly there was a new look in her eye. Still holding the phone to her ear with one hand, she untied her bathroom with the other and let it loose. I stared at her and she at me. Suddenly the bathrobe was on the floor and Emma, seemingly out of exasperation, flung her phone away and nodded towards the running shower.

As I looked at her, standing in my bedroom without a shred of clothing on her, all my thoughts and worries flew out of my head. I similarly flung my phone away, followed her into the shower and muttered to myself,

"Ah, fuck it."

Que sera, sera.

Whatever will be, will be.