Emma Chan's Double Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A headstrong and determined Asian woman isn't what she seems.
3.1k words
4.51
17.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
210 Followers

Emma couldn't believe she was actually leaving work at 5 PM on a Friday. It had been an extremely stressful month at the office with her team managing two separate acquisitions. She loved her job and all the benefits it brought her but it had never been easy. She had worked hard to get to where she was, graduating at the top of her class at Stanford, jumping straight into a MBA program at Harvard Business School, and then landing a job at one of Wall Street's most prestigious finance firms. Her meteoric rise at the company was even more impressive. After just 6 years, she had been promoted to management, becoming a VP of the M&A department, one of the youngest ever elevated to such a position and the only Asian woman in the company in an executive role.

Emma and her team had put in long hours over the last few weeks, but finally things were calming down. She felt the stress of the past few weeks wash away as she sat on the subway home. Her mind drifted to the upcoming weekend, which she hoped she could spend with her boyfriend Drew free of interruptions. Tonight they were going to one of her friend's 30th birthday parties. It promised to be a fun night out dancing and drinking with friends. Tomorrow morning the couple was heading upstate to do some Skiing, staying in a lovely romantic lodge where Emma could finally have some quiet alone time with her beau. Maybe he would even finally pop the question?

Emma got off the train and walked up the steps out of the station, emerging in her hip neighborhood in Brooklyn. Emma and Drew had recently bought a two bedroom apartment in Williamsburg, mostly with the help of Emma's generous salary. Though well respected and prestigious, Drew's job at the New York Branch of the non-profit "Women First" (a progressive feminist organization) wasn't exactly high paying. Emma loved that her boyfriend was out promoting women's rights. She felt it at least slightly made up for her job of helping corporate America get richer.

And though Emma's friends loved Drew and the work he did, they sometimes worried that Emma was bearing the brunt of the financial burden to support them both. Her friends were shocked when the couple bought a home before they were even engaged. But Emma knew how important it was to Drew to have a place where they could live together with some peace and quiet. Emma didn't care if she paid for everything herself. She loved Drew more than anything and would do anything to make their relationship work.

The apartment building where the couple lived was quite large and had a beautiful courtyard garden filled with flowers, trees, and a beautiful fountain. Emma loved to walk through the courtyard to get fresh air on nice days. The peaceful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city made Emma feel like she'd escaped to another world. This time of year, though, it was less welcoming. Patches of snow covered the ground and the luscious garden was...well dead. It still had a beautiful and calming ambiance, but not the green shangri la it was during the spring and summer.

Emma was about to walk through the courtyard up to her apartment when she heard someone call her name.

"Emma!"

Emma turned around and blushed as she saw her boyfriend running down the street with a bouquet of flowers in his arms, his scarf bouncing around his shoulders and his breath visible in the cold air.

"Babe!" Emma said excitedly as her beau finally reached her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I was hoping to best you home....The cross town had some maintenance problem and I was stuck on the Manhattan bridge forever! I wanted to surprise you, but I guess this works too."

Drew pushed the flowers towards Emma, who took them and inhaled their sweet scent.

"Thank you baby! They're lovely!" Emma said smiling, as she stood on her toes to give Drew a kiss on the cheek. Drew grinned and eyed his girlfriend up and down.

"You look gorgeous tonight, as always," Drew said with a smile. She was wearing a stylish pink pantsuit that hugged her athletic frame but still managed to come off professional, though this was barely visible under heavy parka jacket. Emma was about 5'5", 125 lbs, with a firm, well toned body owed to her mornings in the gym. Though she had only a modest chest, not unusual for an Asian girl, this was balanced by her firm round ass and long legs. Her long black hair framed her delicate face and her deep brown eyes sparkled as she looked lovingly at her boyfriend. Drew knew what a knockout his girlfriend was and never tired of looking at her. He put his arm around Emma's waist and pulled her close.

"Let's head upstairs and get ready for this party" Drew said as the couple walked inside the building. Emma smiled happily and her heart fluttered as she thought about how lucky she was to have Drew. A moment later they were walking down the hall upstairs and approaching their door.

Emma got out the keys and opened the door, revealing her home. The living room was spacious with a big sectional couch, coffee table, end tables, and large flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The walls were lined with bookshelves filled with classic literature, business books, and various knickknacks from trips overseas.

As soon as the couple crossed the threshold their entire demeanor shifted. Drew quickly let go of Emma's hand and went to hang up his jacket and put the flowers in a vase. Emma turned to close the door behind her and as soon as it was latched she started stripping out of her suit, neatly folding it on the couch. Drew went to the kitchen to pour himself a drink. Emma continued taking off her clothes as she watched Drew pour a dram of bourbon.

With the glass in his hand, Drew came back to the living room where Emma was now kneeling with her head bowed, completely naked, and holding out a thin leather collar with a leash attached. Emma kept her eyes lowered as Drew approached. Drew gently patted his girlfriend on the head and caressed her cheek.

Emma shivered as Drew's warm, strong fingers touched her skin. He kissed her on the forehead and stepped back to observe her. He loved seeing her like this. Nothing got him harder than to see Emma revert to her true form. Outside this apartment, everyone saw her as a power player, a rising star, someone who was headstrong and independent. But here, in the privacy of their home, her real self came out.

"You look so sexy tonight, my little pet!" Drew said with a laugh. Emma nodded her head in appreciation as Drew bent down and picked up the collar and leash in her hands. It was one of Emma's more stylish collars, unlike the spiked leather ones, the dog collars, and the latex ones she often wore at home.

"Why did you pick this one, slut?" Drew asked as he fastened the collar around her neck.

"Master says I should always wear one at home," Emma replied as she looked up at Drew's handsome face, her eyes full of adoration. "And this one is trendy enough that this one can wear it tonight at the party without people getting suspicious."

"Good girl" Drew said as he clipped the leash to the collar. "Always thinking ahead, that's what I love about you."

Emma sighed happily as she felt the leash tighten against her throat. After a long work day of bossing people around, nothing felt so liberating as to hand her freedom over to her master. To be able to do whatever Drew wanted without hesitation, to kneel before him and obey his every command. There was something so satisfying about being owned. Being a pet. Being a slave. Every day, all day long, she looked forward to the sweet moment when she walked through that door and her true self emerged.

Emma felt her pussy moisten as Drew pulled on her leash and directed her over to the dining room table. She crawled behind her master as he sat down and unzipped his pants. Emma tried to keep her eyes focused on the floor as Drew pulled out his throbbing white cock. It was a thick and healthy 8 inches. She could feel it's presence above her, the smell of its musk filling her nostrils. She felt her own juices drenching her hairy bush and drip out onto the floor. Suddenly Drew grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back.

"Look at me, slave!" Drew growled. Emma slowly raised her eyes to meet his gaze. She saw the lust burning in his eyes as he looked down at his beautiful Chinese pet. Without saying a word, Drew pushed her head forward and thrust into her mouth. She moaned softly as she took Drew's cock deeply in her mouth. She didn't gag or cough as the Drew's cock slid past the entrance of her throat. She had long ago learned to control her gag reflex, a necessity for this nightly ritual.

Emma's tongue swirled around the shaft as she sucked him deep. She loved sucking his cock and enjoyed the feeling of his meaty member sliding between her lips. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth, slurping loudly and savoring his masculine taste.

Drew held her head firmly with both hands as he began to fuck her face. Her nose pressed against the base of his dick and her chin pressed against his balls as Drew fucked her mouth.

"Fuck. I. Love. Fucking. Your. Asian. Whore. Face." Drew grunted in time with his thrusts. Emma's jaw ached from having her head forced down on his cock, but this pain was just another part of the pleasure. She loved the feeling of Drew's cock in her throat and in her mouth, knowing that this is what they were made for: a sheathe for white cock. She whimpered softly as he used her mouth like hole to be abused. She knew that her master loved it and that this was just foreplay for what was to come.

Drew withdrew his dick from her throat and slapped her face hard. She gasped at the impact, but the pain quickly faded to pleasure that washed down her face to her loins. She loved when he did that. It reminded her of her place, as his toy. Drew rubbed Emma's cheek gently with his hand. She tried to look up at him, but his hand kept her eyes downcast.

Drew yanked hard on her leash, choking her and pulling up into a standing position. "Bend over!" Drew ordered. She did as she was told and bent over the dining table. Drew grabbed her asscheeks roughly with his hands and spread them apart. Emma could feel the cool air of the apartment blowing across her wet pussy as Drew stood there admiring his whore.

Emma's juicy tan cheeks were on full display, toned from her strict exercise regime that her master had ordered her do religiously. Her asshole winked at Drew as he spread her ass. Though still insanely tight, it had loosened over the last couple of years as Emma frequently wore plugs and Drew often made use of her back door.

She had nearly no body hair, except for the unruly bush surrounding her pussy. Before she met Drew, she had trimmed and waxed it weekly. Most of her prior boyfriends hated pubes, but Drew was different. He loved it and had encouraged her to grow it out and only trim on occasion. "Fur is appropriate for a kitten like you." She remembered him saying. She agreed whole heartedly.

Drew moved behind Emma and rubbed the tip of his cock between her swollen labia. She shuddered at the touch of his penis against her tender folds. Her clit was engorged and throbbing in anticipation. Drew's cock was dripping precum with arousal as he positioned himself at Emily's hot opening.

"Master, fuck me!" Emma begged as she felt Drew's cockhead press against her hole.

Drew slapped her ass hard, leaving a red imprint of his hand. "Slaves don't command" he said as he teased her lips. "Ask nicely and maybe I will."

"Please, Master, please fuck your bitch!" Emma begged, pushing her ass back toward Drew's cock, but he leaned back to prevent her from doing so. She groaned in frustration.

"Not good enough slave. Try again." Drew said as he continued to tease her with his cock. She tried harder to push back, but Drew wouldn't allow it. He held her tightly by her hips and rubbed the head of his cock against her slippery folds.

"Master! Please fuck this slave's cunt!" Emma shouted.

Drew slapped her ass hard. "Try again."

"Please, Master! Please, please fuck this Asian slave's cunt!"

Drew slapped her ass hard once more, causing Emma to yelp in pain "That's better. Now try again."

Emma felt her whole body tremble with frustration as she pleaded with Drew. "Please, please...please master! Please fuck this chink's tight whore cunt with your huge white cock!"

Drew slapped her ass once more. "Good girl." He said as fully buried his cock deep in her tight hole and pulled back hard on her leash.

"Oh Fuck!" Emily screamed as Drew bottomed out inside her. She could feel his fat dick stretching her insides to the max. He started fucking her mercilessly, pounding her pussy with his thick meat. She could hardly take it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she struggled to keep her balance on the table. She quickly felt the heat building up in her and she knew she would explode at any moment.

"I'm gonna cum!" Emma warned.

"No!" Drew yelled as he hammered his cock into her tight hole. "Not until I say so."

"Nooooo!" Emma moaned as she felt her climax rapidly approaching. This was torture! She was trying to hold on, but she wasn't sure how long she could last.

"Please, Master..."

"Hold it slave!" Drew barked.

Emma gasped at his command. She concentrated hard as she tried to resist the urge to cum, but her orgasm was too intense. She felt the first wave of pleasure wash over her, almost immediately followed by another.

"I'm sorry Masterrrrr! Cummmmmmminggg!" Emma cried as her body shook violently. Her juices squirted out, shooting onto the floor under the table.

"Stupid Asian slut can't take orders! " Drew growled as he slammed into her, making her body shake even harder. His balls slapped against her clit as he plowed her tiny pussy. He slapped her ass hard and then leaned over to twist her right tit.

"I'm sorry masteeeeeerr!" Emma wailed as she felt her body shuddering uncontrollably, then another wave hit her and pleasure crashed over her. Her whole body convulsed as she came for the second time in just a couple of minutes. The hot gush of her pussy juice soaked his dick and the floor underneath her.

"Fuck it! Take it all slut!" Drew groaned as he unloaded into her.

"Yesssss! Fill me with your white cum master!" Emma screamed as she felt him pump load after load of jizz deep into her womb. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Filllll meeeeee!"

Drew held Emma tightly by her hips as he finished pumping his cum deep into her body. He pulled out and let go of the leash, causing the girl to fall off the table onto the ground. Cum oozed out of her cunt onto the wood floor.

Drew looked down at his girlfriend and laughed. "You look like a total whore. Clean-up and get ready for the party. We're running late." Drew said as he took a sip of his whisky.

The girl moaned on the ground as the aftermath of her orgasms still shook through her body. Still her master asked her to cleaned up so she got to work. She crawled over to the puddle of juices and cum on the floor and licked the mess up. She didn't need to be told twice. This was her favorite part about serving her master. The degradation. She would do anything for him. Once the floor was clean she squatted and squeezed her kegel muscles until her master's cum dribbled out between her legs and into her hands. She brought the pool of cum to her mouth and downed the salty liquid. She loved the taste of her master's sperm mixed with her own juices. She licked her hands clean and headed to the bathroom.

***

Emma looked at herself in the mirror. She checked out her hair and makeup, making sure everything was perfect. She was wearing a tight blue dress that hugged every curve of her body, ending just a touch below her ass. It was a tease of a dress, but skirted the line of slutty. She had put on extra perfume, hoping to drive Drew crazy while they were out.

She ran her hands down her body, caressing the curves of her firm breasts and flat stomach. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress, just like Drew had asked. She looked at her feet and smiled. These were new shoes that she had purchased specifically for tonight. They were black patent leather pumps, high heels that accentuated her small ankles and cute toes. Drew loved her feet and she always made an effort to show them off.

She looked in the mirror at the collar around her neck. It was just stylish enough to be played off as a choker, but she knew it signified Drew's ownership of her. Emma couldn't wait to see if anyone commented on it. She hoped that someone would notice it and ask her about it. She always felt a rush when people noticed the marks of her true relationship with Drew. Sometimes it was a collar, other times it was a slight bruise on her leg, and one time she bent over too far and her best friend saw she was wearing a plug. She always came up with an excuse, but she wondered if her friends thought she was lying.

She didn't care. She wanted everyone to know how much she belonged to Drew, but she also knew it would destroy her career, so she kept it a secret and hid her real life from everyone...except her master.

thenexus
thenexus
210 Followers