Emma Chan's Double Life Pt. 02

Story Info
A headstrong and determined Asian woman isn't what she seems.
2.6k words
4.55
10.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
211 Followers

Drew and Emma stepped out of their Uber as they pulled up to the bar in the lower east side where the birthday party was being held. The couple held hands as they approached the entrance. They walked to the back of the line to get in, hoping they didn't have to wait outside in the cold weather too long. The line moved forward slowly as the couple chit chatted about their jobs and what the night might hold for them.

They made it past the bouncer into the crowded bar and headed towards the private room where the party was at. Just before they made it to the entrance way, Drew pulled Emma aside into an alcove and dug something out of his pocket.

"I want you to wear this tonight." He said as he held up a large buttplug that had a gem in the end that matched Emma's blue dress. The plug was big and thick. She was used to having something in her ass, but the plug in front of her eyes was definitely bigger than normal.

"Oh and use this to get it in," Drew said as he pulled out a vial with a clear liquid inside.

Emma looked at the liquid curiously.

"Umm, what is that?"

"It's lube, but with a little something extra to make the night fun." He grinned. "I put in a couple doses of MDMA. You deserve some relaxation after your tough month" Drew said with a kind smile.

He handed the plug and the vial to Emma and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue tablet. "And this is for me" he said as he downed the tablet with a gulp.

Emma stared at the items in her hand. Plugs she was used to, Drew made her wear them and other sex toys in public all the time. But drugs? This was a first. She knew that Drew had done some wild things in college, but he'd never pushed substances on her before. Other than booze and the occasional puff of a joint, Emma had been straight edged. She didn't think on it too long. Master knew best and he wanted her to do this, so she would.

Emma moved to go to the bathroom when Drew grabbed her arm. "No...put it in here. It's dark no one will see anyways."

She nodded nervously and looked around. People were passing by occasionally, but it was dark and she and Drew were slightly hidden from peering eyes. She steeled herself and undid the vial, removing the cap and pouring the clear liquid onto her palm. She sniffed the substance and could tell it smelled bitter, but went ahead and spread the liquid over the plug.

Emma took one last look around and seeing no one nearby, she gently moved the plug under her dress, careful not to let any of the special lube drip off. She angled the plug against her tight ring and slowly pushed it into her ass. She winced as the plug slipped in. She was surprised by how large it was, but this was nothing compared to the white monster between her boyfriend's legs that routinely split her ass open. With a bit of effort she managed to slide the plug fully into her asshole, feeling the tingle of the lube and the cold metal of the plug stretch her hole.

She looked up at Drew who was watching her intently.

"All in!" She said with a giggle.

"Good girl. Oh and lick your hands clean, don't let the E go to waste." Drew said with a wink.

Emma hesitantly brought her hands to her mouth and darted out her tongue out. She squeezed her eyes shut as the bitter taste of the drug flooded her mouth. She ignored the flavor and kept licking until her hands were clean.

Drew squeezed her ass and smiled. "Now let's get going slut!"

Emma followed behind Drew as they made their way into the private room. There was a crowd of people talking and laughing. Emma recognized most of them, many being friends from college and grad school. The couple made their way towards the bar and ordered drinks. They each ordered a gin cocktail. Emma sipped hers carefully, not wanting to get too drunk before the party really got going.

"Emma!" A familiar voice called out as they leaned against the bar. She turned and saw the birthday girl approaching.

"Steph! You look fabulous! Happy birthday!" Emma said with a laugh as she gave her old friend a hug. Steph (formerly Stephanie) was a short brunette with wavy hair down to her shoulders and a petite figure wrapped in a tight red dress that ended just below her ass. Like Emma, Steph was Chinese American, had gone to Harvard, and moved to New York to land a job at investment firm. Unlike Emma who most people saw as a goody two-shoes workaholic, Steph was outgoing, known for her wild partying ways, and her string of "boyfriends" who didn't seem to keep up with her long. Her soft brown eyes glimmered as she looked over at Emma.

"And this must be the famous Drew!" Steph said with a smile. "Emma talks about you so much! I'm just glad she finally met a man able to live up to her high standards!" She said with a loud laugh.

Emma looked at Drew and rolled her eyes. "Not quite yet! He's still learning...but soon I'll have him trained!" She said in a mock stern voice.

Steph laughed and hugged Emma again. "So happy you guys are here! Are you ready for the party?"

"Oh yeah!" Drew chimed in. "Emma has been talking about it all week! I have a feeling it's going to be a wild time" he said with a wink to Steph as he reached his hand down to cup Emma's ass check and gave it a hard squeeze.

Emma giggled at her boyfriend's behavior with Steph none the wiser.

"Come with me! The gangs all here!" Steph said as she grabbed Emma's hand and drug her through the crowd. They were moving fast and the large plug in Emma's rubbed uncomfortably inside of her. They made it to a group of girls on the other side of the room who were sitting on the couch playing drinking games. They were a mixed group, several Asian girls, a Latina, an Indian girl, and two white girls. They all stood up and hugged Steph excitedly.

"Hey guys! Look at the cute couple!" Steph said with a big grin. "Aren't they perfect? I just wish I could find a man like Drew who treated me like an equal partner instead of a piece of meat," she said rolling her eyes.

"Tell me about it! How can it be so hard to find a decent guy in this city?" The Indian girl said with a sigh. "I've only been here a year and I swear half the men are complete douches!"

"Amen!" The Latina girl agreed with a nod.

The group continued to talk and catch up on their lives when they decided to head to the dance floor. All the while Ema started to feel lighter and less fatigued by the effects of the MDMA. She looked around the room and couldn't help but smile. The lights looked so beautiful and the music sounded just right. She felt a sense of total joy as she bounced out of her chair and followed the girls to dance.

***

Drew was standing in the corner chatting with a couple of guys as he watched Emma dance with her friends. He smirked as he saw her eyes had dilated, her face was covered with a huge grin, and she was dancing around like he'd never seen before. She was clearly enjoying herself, but more than that, she seemed to be in love with the sensation of the music.

The whole room looked different to her now. Everything took on an ethereal quality. When she danced she became a part of the beat, which was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

Drew felt his dick throbbing as he watched her move. He wanted to go over there and grab her and fuck her right there on the dance floor. But he knew that would ruin the mood he was trying to create. Drew turned away from the dance floor and walked back over to the bar, needing a drink after watching Emma dance.

Drew grabbed his third drink of the night and turned back to the dance floor where Emma was now dancing close with the birthday girl.

***

Emma felt tingly all over and a warmth that was almost lustful, but in a more emotional way. She hadn't even realized when Steph had moved up next to her and started grinding on her. She looked behind her and saw Steph looking at her with a devilish grin. Emma knew what this meant. Steph swung both ways and had made clear multiple times in grad school that she was around if Emma ever wanted to experiment. Emma had always brushed it off, she was straight as a ruler, plus Steph was her friend! But the ecstasy in her bloodstream changed her logic center and tonight she felt different. She felt open to anything.

Suddenly she felt a hand reach around and grab her breast.

"You like that?" Steph whispered in her ear.

Emma smiled and nodded.

"You're a naughty girl, wearing no bra. Does your boyfriend let you out in public like that all the time?" Steph asked with a smirk.

"No...he lets me go out like this sometimes. He likes it when he sees me in sexy clothes. And I love to tease him." Emma replied with a giggle.

Steph looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well if he let's you go out like this, then I guess there won't be any harm in letting you have some fun with a friend."

She said with a shrug. "We'll keep it our little secret, just between us girls." She said with a wink.

Emma giggled. She felt the heat in her body rise as she heard what Steph had to say. "You're my best friend. I'd never do that to you." Emma replied.

"Of course you would. You know it and I know it, but we're gonna have fun tonight anyways! Now come over here so I can show you how to dance." Steph said with a laugh as she pulled Emma back towards the dance floor.

They danced to a few songs before Emma felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Drew staring at her, a look of annoyance on his face. Drew leaned down to speak to Emma over the loud drone of the dance music filling the bar.

"Why don't you take a break from the dancing, I need to use the bathroom." Drew said, a stern expression on his face.

Emma's eyes went wide, knowing exactly what Drew meant. They had done this at home several times, but in public? This would be a first. He grabbed her hand and they walked off the dance floor, leaving Steph looking around in confusion trying to spot her dance partner.

The couple made their way through the crowd to the bathrooms. Emma opened one of the doors to see if it was available and then motioned Drew inside before following him in. Emma sighed with relief, seeing it was one of those genderless single-use bathrooms with just enough room for a sink and toilet.

Drew locked the door and turned to look at his girlfriend, who was already on her knees. The cold tile of the floor was sticky against her legs as Emma looked up at her boyfriend with big eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Take it out" Drew demanded. Emma reached up to unzip her boyfriend's pants and fished out his cock. It sprang free from his jeans and slapped her on the cheek as she pulled it out. She moaned and grabbed his meat in her hand, pointing it towards her mouth. A moment passed with nothing happening when suddenly she felt the foul smelling liquid shoot from Drew's cock into her mouth.

Emma moaned as the hot piss filled her mouth. She swallowed it down greedily, careful to not let any overflow and drench body or worse yet, her dress. Drew paused his stream for a moment as Emma closed her mouth to gulp down his piss. Her cunt clenched and she moaned loudly, a jolt of pleasure racing from her groin through her body. The first time they had done this, she had nearly puked. But now? Somehow she loved it. She knew it tasted awful, but the fact that it was her master's urine made it an act of pleasure.

With one gulp down, Emma opened her mouth again and let Drew resume pissing into her mouth. Emma felt the warmth spread through her body as she felt Drew's stream drench her mouth and throat. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of his urine and the feeling of his cock pulsing in her hand as he relieved himself.

Finally, he was finished. Drew took a step back and looked at his Asian slave kneeling in front of him. She looked so good in her blue dress, on her knees, his piss dribbling from her mouth and down her chin. He shook his dick and a few drops of piss fell on her breasts. Emma didn't even flinch, she kept her eyes downcast as Drew cleaned himself off with his fingers and wiped them on her cheeks.

Emma closed her mouth and swallowed the rest of the piss in her mouth. With it all down, Emma looked at Drew with a loving smile.

"Thank you Master! As always, your yummy yummy urine was just what I needed!" Emma cooed, before letting out a small foul smelling burp.

"You're welcome slave. Now go back to the party and give the birthday girl a big kiss from me."

Emma quickly got to her feet and walked over to the sink to throw some water on her face and wash off the drops of piss that had made it on to her skin. She dried her face and made her way out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her, leaving Drew by himself. She walked back to the private room and saw that Steph was on the couch with one of the Indian girls. They were giggling about something.

Steph spotted Emma and waved her over.

"Hey! Where's Drew?" Steph asked.

"He had to go to the bathroom" Emma said with a shrug.

"Typical" Steph said with a roll of her eyes and a laugh. Before the birthday girl could react, Emma leaned over and pulled Steph towards her, their lips locking. Emma darted her tongue into Steph's mouth, tasting the liquor on her tongue. Steph, on the other hand, tasted something...odd. Something she hadn't tasted before. It wasn't bad though, just...new.

Steph reached up and grabbed Emma by the ass and squeezed as she pulled the taller girl closer to her. The two girls stayed lip locked as the others in the group looked on. Emma couldn't help herself, her master had commanded her to do this. To kiss Steph. And she would obey.

A few seconds later, Emma pulled her head back from the kiss. She looked at Steph with a smile on her face. "Mmm, that was nice!"

Steph smiled back. "Took you, what? 10 years to do that? What took you so long?"

Emma just smiled. "I just needed a little bit of liquid courage, that's all."

thenexus
thenexus
211 Followers