All Comments on 'Emma Disobeys'

by keirakitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Welcome - and well done!

This was a great introduction to your talent as a writer, keirakitty; I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Asshole

Her Master is a brutal asshole. I'd tell him to go to hell and leave providing her knees aren't damaged permanently. Then I'd sue him for abuse. Anything else would make her the dumbass. BDSM is supposed to be safe, sane, and CONSENTUAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: Asshole

Fuck off. She can write what she wants. You don't like it? Don't read it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lol

Comment on whether the story is well written or not.

The content is up to the author.

Personally I would love to stick a red hot poker up his arse, but that is the joy of reading a non con.

She could physically get up and walk out.

She chooses not to.

5 stars

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Yes comment on the quality of the writing...

But nothing says readers can't comment on content as well. Of course, it is the writer's story and they can have any content they want. On the flip side, why wouldn't an author want to know why a story is not getting strong votes or comments? It may not make a difference to many authors-let them ignore or toss the comments. Many other authors do appreciate knowing why. As long as the comment gives actual opinions, content or technique, it is potentially useful. We can all agree the 'it sucks and you should jump off a cliff' type comments aren't helpful.

So... Well written. Your descriptions made it very easy to visualize and experience the story. With minimal information, the reader was able to recognize and understand the characters. Emma's actions were reasonable. His... were not. Thus I found the primary emotion evoked was anger, at him, not any kind of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not BDSM it’s abuse

She was right it was ridiculous and he’s a fucking sociopath, if #he had any sense she’d dump the fucktard.

If you honestly think that’s bdsm then you have my sincere sympathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous