Emma gets a Buzz

Story Info
Emma continues her adventures with Josh, this time in public.
9.7k words
4.88
9.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma stretched as she felt the morning sun warm her face. Yawning and pulling against her duvet, she blinked open her eyes, and breathed deeply. Rolling over, she reached out her hand in search of Josh, but found his side of the bed was empty.

Sitting up slowly, she spotted Josh at the bottom of the bed, rummaging in his bag. "Morning," she croaked, before clearing her throat and trying again. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully." Josh smiled down at her, and paced to her side of the bed. Planting a gentle kiss on her lips, he turned back to place his toothbrush and shampoo in his bag. Wearing only a towel, he continued. "The shower is still warm; I hope you don't mind, but I need to get ready - it's a big day today. Presenting to the board."

"They're going to love you," she cooed, stretching her legs and letting the sheets caress her naked body. "See you again tonight? That is, if you haven't had enough of me already... sir?" Emma winked as she added the last word to her sentence, squirming a little under the sheets.

Josh grinned at her, pulling on his boxer-shorts, and reaching for his shirt. "I'll be back later, I promise." Making Emma jump, he grabbed at the duvet from the end of the bed, and gave it a sudden pull - exposing Emma's nude self. "I mean, that's if you promise to stay just like this all day."

Emma blushed, and fought the temptation to resist and cover herself back up. "Hmm, I wish," Emma purred, standing from the bed and walking slowly towards him. "Inset day today. No teaching, but I've still got to head in to school. A whole day of lesson planning and training and hanging around with the rest of the teachers. Oh joy."

Josh grinned and let his hands wander to Emma's body. As they kissed, she felt his hands drop to her ass, pulling her into him, feeling her whole body press against his semi-dressed frame.

"Well, that sucks. How about this - we meet after work, and we continue where we left off?" As he spoke, he gave her ass a gentle squeeze, and glanced down at her slender body.

Emma smirked and groaned at the thought. The pair had only been seeing each other for a month, but since the first time they had spent the night together, they had become practically inseparable. "Whatever you want, sir." Emma added again, this time fluttering her eyelids and pouting ever so subtly. The last couple of weeks had taken an interesting turn - after Emma had confided her fledgling interest in BDSM and restraint, Josh had readily agreed to help her explore it, and now every evening, she found herself more restrictively tied in different places around her apartment or his. Calling him "Sir" had become a silent agreement between the two - not a requirement, by any stretch of their relationship... but more of a signal. A promise, that Emma was entrusting herself to Josh, to have, to control and care for as his own... both physically, and so far beyond.

With a deeper voice, Josh leant forward. "Good girl. You go and get ready, the quicker this day is done, the quicker we can play again."

Emma gave an excited giggle, and swiftly walked through to the shower. As she stepped inside, she heard Josh calling behind her. "Oh, and if you're in that kind of a mood... I might have a surprise or two waiting for you."

As the hot water of the shower washed over her body, Emma found it difficult to concentrate on the day ahead. What could Josh's surprise be? Wasn't the fact the two best friends had now become lovers surprise enough? Closing her eyes, Emma pictured Josh in the shower with her, his lips on her neck, his hands caressing her small but firm breasts. She groaned as she pictured his cock entering her from behind, the water running over the pair of them.

Opening her eyes, she realised she had spent much longer than usual in the shower - the room was now completely filled with steam, and the mirror dripped with condensation. Quickly finishing her hair, she stepped out and grabbed a towel, before pacing back into the hall. She noticed sadly that Josh had already left; the quiet apartment punctuated only by the noise of the coffee machine, as Josh had clearly set it to keep a cup of joe warm and ready for her. Pouring herself a mug of the hot black liquid, she quickly moved into the bedroom, and stopped as she noticed a box sat at the foot of her bed.

Sitting on the soft duvet, she dried herself while she peered at the black velvet box. After the past few nights, she wondered if he had bought her a new pair of cuffs, or possibly a collar - maybe even something a bit more exotic. Letting the towel drape open, she reached over, and tenuously opened the lid. Inside, she found a paper note, covering something plastic and pink. Picking up the note, she resisted looking at the object in the box, as she read Josh's handwriting, hearing his voice in her head as she read.

"For when I can't be with you," the note began. "Wear this, and then squeeze the button. Call me when you do. - 'Sir' "

Her mind raced - what could the note mean? Raising an eyebrow, she glanced down at the box, and a wave of excitement crept across her as she noticed what Josh had left for her. Laying in the base of the box was a dark pink rubber object - looking like a bulb just larger than a golf ball, but oval in shape and ribbed. From one end, a curved tail protruded, a couple of inches long, with a smaller round ball to the end. Lifting it curiously from the box, Emma spotted a small power icon embossed on the smaller ball, and felt the weight of it in her hand. She rolled her eyes, now knowing exactly what the toy was. She had seen these online, when lonely nights led her to the darkest corners of the internet; a vibrating "egg". She'd never seen one in real life, though - as her experience with toys had remained firmly with more "traditional" shapes and forms, handling it now sent a shiver of excitement down her spine, making her pussy tingle. As she felt the rubber in her hand, her phone alarm beeped, snapping her back to reality.

"Fuck!" Emma cursed, as she suddenly realised the time. Tossing the egg back on the bed, she threw on her clothes - a tight fitting silky grey blouse, paired with her favourite denim miniskirt. She was pleased it was staff-only today; no students meant she could dress in a far more relaxed fashion than usual. Picturing meeting with Josh later that day, she quickly changed her choice of underwear - opting for her favourite red thong - sliding it up and under her skirt to cover her shaven pussy. Grabbing her keys and bag, she turned before leaving, and without thinking, swept the toy up, dropping it into her handbag, before locking the door behind her.

The car journey to her work went quicker than Emma had expected. Sat in the car park, she watched as colleagues hopped out of their cars and waved at her, as they walked inside. Taking a breath, she went to pick up her bag; reaching for it, the handle fell open revealing the toy resting on top of her phone. Freezing for a moment, a thought rushed through her head. She was still ten minutes early - so decided to inspect the toy. Something in her mind told her it would be exciting to try it before work, even for a moment, just to know what awaited her later in the day. Checking nobody was looking, she pulled the toy into her lap, and hiked her skirt up around her waist. Taking a deep breath, she pulled the fabric of her panties to the side, and gently pressed the rubbery toy against the opening of her pussy.

At first, the toy offered a lot of resistance. Closing her eyes, Emma ran her finger over her slit, starting to massage her lips and clit, before subconsciously placing a finger on her tongue and wetting it with her spit. Returning her hand to her pussy, she found it took no time at all to become wet enough to let the toy start to edge inside her. The ridges on the toy felt good - although admittedly not as good as Josh's cock, which she pictured as she slowly worked it inside of her. After only a minute, she felt herself contract around the other side of the bulbous egg, as it slid satisfyingly inside her, leaving only a small point of the "tail" and the tiny button showing.

Checking her surroundings once more, and gently pulling her skirt down a little, she took a deep breath and squeezed the button on the toy. A brief buzz sent a thrill through her pussy, making her jump in her seat - but then stopped. Looking down, the plastic of the button glowed a deep red, then flashed a lighter white - before going out altogether. After a few seconds, a dim white flash pulsed again, only to disappear as before. Disappointed, Emma slumped back. Picking up her phone, she thought to herself. "Just my luck, it must be out of batteries."

Scrolling through her phone, she found Josh's number, and pressed the phone to her ear. After only a couple of rings, she heard his voice, making her melt inside. "Good morning," he spoke with a friendly tone. "Did you get to work okay?"

"I'm sat in the car park, about to go in. How about you?"

"Just at my desk - about to head in to the board."

"Good luck! Not that you'll need it."

"Thank you, and I don't know about that. I think you're biassed." Emma could swear she could hear Josh smile at that comment over the phone, but then listened as he seemed to shuffle closer to the phone, then said quietly, "... did you find your present?"

"I did. But I think it's broken or out of batteries or something." Emma looked down and gave the tail of the egg a gentle tug, squirming as it moved in her pussy. "Feels good though."

"Where is it now?" Josh asked, in a low whisper.

Emma smiled. "I'm sure you can imagine."

"Great," Josh quietly replied. "Did you turn it on?"

"Of course, but it just buzzed once then didn't do anything else."

"Okay, hold on."

Emma frowned, wondering what Josh could mean. As she did, only a few moments later, she felt the egg between her legs explode into life, sending a buzz through her she was definitely not expecting. She nearly dropped the phone, as she clenched tighter, her other hand suddenly pulling hard at the fabric of her skirt, as she squirmed and writhed uncontrollably in the seat of her car.

"Fuck.. FUCK! It's just started... Oh god...", Emma groaned over the phone.

"Good, it works. That's 50% by the way."

Emma's eyes widened as everything suddenly clicked into place in her mind. Josh was somehow controlling the device now thrashing around in her tight, wet pussy, even though he was miles away. She listened as he chuckled down the line of the phone, and could only manage a subtle moan. "Mmm, oh god..."

"Sounds like you like it. I found it online the other day, and couldn't resist - it's got a SIM card, so I get to play with you no matter where you are. We should have enough battery to last all day. The best thing is - this app's amazing. It'll tell me if you take it out or turn it off." Josh's voice added to the sensation between her legs - Emma now felt herself slide a finger under her skirt, grazing her clit, as she imagined Josh in the car with her. "So, how about this - keep it in and ready all day, and maybe there'll be another surprise for you when you get home."

Emma couldn't believe what she was hearing. "But... I'm at work! Oh god... I don't think I can... mmmm... Oh god, okay... please tell me it turns down?"

Josh laughed down the phone. "Of course. In fact, I can do one better than that." As he spoke, the vibrations in the egg quickly died down, until they were completely turned off. Emma sat, panting, as she blinked and checked the car park around her. Thank god nobody had come by at that moment. Her pussy tingled and ached from the stimulation - she was amazed how turned on she was, and hadn't even started working yet. Her mind raced - could she really keep this up all day?

"Just... how will I know when you'll turn it back on?"

"You won't." Josh explained simply. "We'll just have to hope I don't turn it on at any awkward moments. So - are you up to it? Want to give it a go?"

Emma gulped, and smiled. "O... Okay... Sir." She replied, hoping she sounded sultry and not too teasing.

"Good girl. Tell me what you're going to do today."

"I've just got curriculum planning, and then my performance review, but that's not until..."

"No," Josh interrupted. "Tell me what you'll be doing for sir today."

Emma blushed, and replied more quietly, a deep purr in her voice. "I'll be walking around with this thing vibrating in my pussy for you, sir. You'll be making my pussy ache for you. And I'll be waiting for you to fuck me again tonight. Sir."

"Good girl. Have fun, and... good luck."

The line went dead in Emma's ear. Taking a deep breath, and feeling a knot of excitement and challenge in her stomach, she pulled her thong back into place - the small triangle of fabric only just managing to cover the protruding pink tail and button from the toy. Pulling her skirt down flat again, she grabbed her bag, gulped, and left her car. As she steadied herself, she walked across the car park, towards the open doors in front of her. Reaching for the door handle, she suddenly felt a low buzz between her legs, which made her stumble a little, gripping her lower stomach. Paused in her tracks, she was relieved the buzz only lasted for a few seconds, before disappearing again. Tingling and on edge, she made her way through the door, as her phone buzzed with a text from Josh. Glancing down, she read it and whimpered: "That was just one for luck. Have fun at work - thinking of you X"

Most of the morning went by uneventfully. Emma sat in her office, working through lesson plans, as a few teachers came by to share gossip from the weekend or ideas for new activities. As they did, Emma couldn't take her mind off the toy nestled between her legs; but as the minutes and hours dragged by, she became increasingly aware that it had sat completely silent and still since the last buzz that morning. The tension was absolutely killing her - with every time the door opened to her office, or every turn of a page of the mountain of exercise books in front of her, she grew increasingly anxious - would this be the moment the egg would shock her and burst into life again? For the longest of times, the answer was a heavy "not yet"...

By mid-day, she could hardly move without feeling the toy, it's deep, foreboding presence making her sweat from anticipation. No matter how much work she put her mind to, she couldn't shake the excitement and nervousness combining deep inside her. Staring into space, she felt her mind wander - picturing that first time with Josh, stood shivering in her apartment, as he ran his fingers over her handcuffed body, before moving to the couch and fucking her slowly from behind. Half closing her eyes, she felt her hand drift to her inner thigh, stroking her leg as she felt herself quiver with anticipation.

A bright knock at the door broke her out of her trance. "Hey, Em. We're stopping for lunch before the training this afternoon - you coming?".

Emma winced at the voice. Alice, one of her colleagues, stood in the doorway smiling. Emma hated being called 'Em', even more so by her. Emma stared for a moment at Alice - the petite blonde leant against her door frame, smiling as she shook her hair away from her face. Emma felt her eyes drift down - Alice had chosen to wear a skin-tight and revealing pair of yoga pants, coupled with a strappy pink top which left a thin line of her midriff exposed. Somehow even out of heels, in her trendy brilliant-white sneakers, Alice still stood with an absurdly perky and petite ass. Coupled with her overly round fake chest (Emma only knew her breasts were plastic from the continual oversharing Alice indulged in), she looked more like an Instagram model than an educator.

"Hey Alice. Sorry, I was... um... daydreaming. Lunch sounds good - be right there." Emma rolled her eyes as Alice stood in the doorway, tapping away at her phone waiting for Emma, rather than leaving her to get ready. Grabbing her bag, Emma tugged at her skirt to make sure it covered her sufficiently, and headed through the door.

"So, how's the new fella?" Alice asked as the pair walked to the cafeteria, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Amazing. It's going really well. This morning, he..."

"This morning?", interrupted Alice. "Sleeping over on a work night? Nice work, babe! You get some!". Emma's eyes rolled at this comment, as Alice continued. "So, how is he in bed? Know his way around?"

Shaken by how flippantly and casually Alice had asked this, Emma was about to answer with a non-committal response, when all of a sudden she was taken aback with a burst of a familiar sensation. The egg between her legs sprang into life, sending ripples of pleasure and warmth through her pussy. Jumping slightly and forcing herself to slow down, Emma only managed to reply with a "Hmm", as she bit her lip, and felt a wave of panic wash over her. Not now, she thought to herself - not in front of Alice...

Alice turned and tilted her head. "That good hey? Whoa! Oh now you've got to tell me everything!" Putting her phone in her pocket, Alice linked arms with Emma, which only compounded the situation.

Emma regained her composure, and attempted to continue on - the buzzing distracting her and making every step a little harder to take. Her mind rushed as her body ached, desperate for the egg to turn off. She panicked as it seemed to begin pulsing, the pattern making the vibrations harder to try to ignore. "Yeah, it's been good, you know. We've just been seeing each other for a few... um... a few weeks. Ah. Um, sorry Alice."

Alice turned a little, concerned for her friend. "Em, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I promise, sorry Alice. Just... feeling a bit funny."

"Oh, babe, I get you! I've been there! You know - last summer holiday, when I was in Australia, I hooked up with these three guys..." Alice continued as Emma half-listened, her mind elsewhere entirely. For the first time, Emma was relieved Alice was telling one of her long and sordid tales, as it seemed to distract her from what was happening to Emma. "... and when you've been in the middle of a sandwich for four hours, the last thing you want to do is eat one! Ha! But, oh god, I couldn't sit down for a week, my ass was killing me..."

Emma rolled her eyes and begged internally for either her to be left alone, or the egg to turn off. As if on cue, the buzzing between her legs subsided, and she caught her breath. Smiling at Alice, she replied a little more confidently. "I thought it was two guys and a girl?"

"Huh? Ohhh! No, that was Greece."

Through lunch, Emma sat next to Alice, who insisted on keeping her company because, in her words, "Bitches like us need to stick together". Emma found she didn't have the energy to protest, and spent most of the time staring at her food (the staff were served the usual meals that the students would be getting, so they could "Experience the service you provide", although they all knew it was more of a money-saving exercise than anything else). As she ate, the toy in her pussy repeatedly set off in bursts - sometimes intensely for just a few seconds, other times longer and lower pulses. Each time she jumped a little, but managed to cling on to the table to hide too much of a reaction. Her panties were soaked through, and with every tingle and movement, she found herself closer and closer to losing herself altogether.

Biting her lip as she felt another wave crash into her now aching and throbbing pussy, she pulled her phone out of her handbag, and texted Josh, while Alice was chatting over the table to another colleague. Quickly, she thumbed a message.

"You keep that up and I'm going to cum x"

It wasn't long until the reply came. "Haha. Don't you dare... hold on until later."

Emma gritted her teeth, and quickly messaged back. "Yes sir XXX"