Emma gets a Buzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she put her phone back on standby, Emma glanced up and noticed Alice conspicuously leaning over and staring at her screen. With a raised eyebrow, Alice sat back in her seat a little, and gave Emma a probing, knowing look. Meeting her eyes, she asked "What was that about, hey? Em?"

Emma blushed and looked down, ready to clear her tray. "Oh, just, you know..." Finding herself lost for words, she offered a shy smile, pocketing her phone. Standing to leave the table, she glanced back, as Alice sat motionless, watching her with the strangest expression on her face.

The afternoon didn't get much easier. Emma sat through countless training sessions - for most of which her mind was swimming from the earlier stimulation. Somehow, now that the toy had remained silent again, the tension was even worse this time round. She felt a deep warmth between her legs, and felt like every sensation on her skin was amplified. The cool breeze from the air conditioning was practically torture - huddling down in her chair, she felt like one of her students, desperate for the lecture to end.

As the clock hit 2:00pm, Emma and her colleagues stopped for a break, before the afternoon's "team building" activity. Emma tried to keep to herself, but found herself unable to escape the probing stare of Alice. Had she really read her messages from earlier, she wondered? What was she possibly thinking? Emma tried to shrug off the nervousness, concentrating on just trying to get through the day - but felt Alice's eyes burning into her soul.

Filtering into the huge main hall, Emma's colleagues found their places in chairs in a circle around the room. A consultant from a company she had never heard of started talking about how teamwork was important, and they were all part of a family, and a million-and-one other platitudes that Emma wished would end quickly. Snapping back to reality, she leant forward, feeling the egg nestle deep in her pussy, as the consultant spoke up.

"So, here's what you're all going to do." The consultant addressed the room. "You're going to split into groups of two, go off, and one of you tell the other a personal story. Make it whatever you like. But then you're going to come back here, and tell us all your stories, in your own words. Here's the twist, though..." Emma rolled her eyes. There was always a twist. "I'm going to choose one group in secret, who will be making up a fake story. Let's see if we can use our knowledge of non verbal communication to find which group didn't really make a personal connection! Okay, team... off you go!"

Emma groaned, and scanned the room for a colleague to pair up with. Her heart sank as she heard someone walking quickly up to her, before feeling them take her hand. Without even looking, she knew exactly who it was. "Hey Alice."

"Come on, Em! You're on my team, let's go - we can use my office!"

Entering Alice's office, Emma walked over to the far wall, pretending to be interested in the display of work and certificates which adorned it. Behind her, she was surprised to hear Alice lock the door behind them.

"I... I don't think we need to lock ourselves in do we?" Emma pointedly noted.

"Well, we don't want our story time to be disturbed, do we?" Alice answered, a strange tone to her voice.

Emma sighed. Her mind darted to earlier, and the toy in her pussy felt hot and heavy. "Oh. Uh, okay. I guess we should think up a story. How about that time you thought you got a selfie with David Beckham, but it was just..."

"I've got a better one." Alice interrupted quickly, stepping uncomfortably close to Emma. "How about the one where you wore a Lovebod to work? Or, is it a WeTingle?"

Emma blinked, silent. Her mouth went dry, as she felt her blood rush to her head. Fuck, she thought - of course Alice had figured it out. Although Emma had never heard the names Alice had mentioned, her pussy burned in embarrassment, the egg feeling as heavy as a lead weight, like she was hiding a terrible secret. Gulping, she tried to reply. "I... what do you mean?"

"I saw your message. And I saw how you've been acting all day." Alice had a devilish smile on her face as she spoke in deep, growling tones. "You dirty girl, Em! I didn't know you had it in you. Literally!"

Emma frowned as Alice laughed at her own joke. "Seriously, I don't know what you..."

Alice stepped as close to Emma as she could get, as she interrupted again. "Come on, Em. Do I need to go down there and look? Tell me I'm wrong..." As she talked, she placed her hand on the front of Emma's skirt, which made her jump back in shock.

"For fuck's sake, Alice! I... Jesus, come on!"

"It's okay," Alice pressed on, stepping closer to Emma as she did, "I love them. Can't say I've ever done it at work before! But babe, he must have splashed out for the one with a SIM in it... is it good?"

Emma groaned, realising there was no way out of the conversation except straight through it. "Dammit, Alice! Okay, alright... Fine. If it'll shut you up, then... urgh, I've never done this before. It was a surprise from Josh... I just... didn't know it would be so... intense."

Alice grinned like a Cheshire Cat, leaning back on her heel and looking at Emma in a new light. Glancing over her shoulder to the door, she turned back with a fire in her eyes. "I'm impressed, Em. I never thought you were part of the lifestyle. You're always wearing those stuffy old pant-suits and acting like butter-wouldn't-melt. But now today, you come in with your short skirt and your kitty stuffed... I actually feel like I can properly start to relate now!"

Emma's mind hung on Alice's words. Was she "Part of the lifestyle" now? What did that even mean? As she blinked at her colleague, Emma realised she found herself strangely motionless and transfixed. Alice certainly had made her feel self-conscious and uncomfortable, yet somehow she was surprised to find she was also... what was it? Proud? Turned on? A combination of the two?

"So... do you two play with others?" Alice asked, bringing Emma's mind back into the room. Raising an eyebrow, she leant in so close that Emma could practically feel the heat from her body. "I mean, like, do you like sharing your toys with other, let's say, like-minded individuals?"

Emma felt her heartbeat throb in her ears, and a lump form in her throat. She could hardly believe what she was hearing - was Alice really proposing what she thought she was? Opening her mouth, Emma instinctively wanted to say no, but found other words come out.

"I don't know... I... urm..."

Alice smiled widely, and nodded. "Oh, I get it. Got to clear it with 'Sir' first? I get you - wow, Em, you are a dark horse!" Emma winced as Alice made the assumption, yet felt that strange feeling again - did she like this? Was she somehow getting turned on by people thinking she was some kind of... sub? Slave? Whatever she was?

Before Emma could reply, a knock came at the door. Alice gave a sly wink, before surprising Emma with a quick pinch of her ass cheek through her skirt, then turned and walked quickly to the door. As Emma watched, the strange mix of emotions making her skin tingle - somehow, she felt her eyes drawn to Alice's slender legs and body. She watched on as Alice welcomed the consultant, who took a step into the room, and eyed the two women up and down. Alice gave Emma a look, as if to silently say what Emma was thinking "Oh good, another dirty old man staring at us both."

"I hope the trust-sharing exercise is going well, ladies." He began with an overly friendly tone. "I think you can guess why I'm here, though - I've chosen your group to share a lie instead of a real story. You can come up with one together, but it'll work better if whoever talks doesn't tell the other in advance, so we can really see the difference between connecting and those who don't. Okay? Great, you two figure it out together, and we'll see you in there to explore the wonders of teamwork some more!"

As the consultant left, Alice turned back to Emma, and smirked. Pacing over to her once more, Emma felt herself go tense as Alice leaned in to give her a hug.

"Don't look so terrified, babe." Alice spoke just above a whisper in her ear. "We're all grown-ups here. I'm proud of you though - and I really hope 'Sir' lets you play... I've got so many other fun toys you've just got to see!" As Alice finished talking, she slid her hands to Emma's waist, and gently placed a kiss on her cheek, making Emma feel her face warm as it blushed. Walking to the door, Alice called back over her shoulder "Let's head in. Don't worry - I've got the story all sorted..."

The rest of the afternoon dragged by. As the pair sat next to each other, Emma felt like she was about to faint from the pressure - Alice's constant knowing glances, the toy's threatening presence keeping her on edge... she could hardly hear the words of the other groups as people shared their stories in a circle. Before long, the time came for their group to be picked on.

"Okay, Ladies! Your turn is up! Which one of you would like to share their partner's story with the room?" The consultant gave Emma a letchy stare, as Emma blushed.

"That's me then!" Alice practically bounded to her feet, smiling down at Emma. "So, the story Emma told me was *very* personal..." Emma's eyes widened as she glared up at Alice. What did she have planned? She listened as the feisty woman continued. "So, apparently, Emma here hasn't always been the prim and proper woman we've all gotten to know! I know, right? As it turns out, Emma's hiding a naughty secret... right under her skirt..."

There were some audible gasps around the room, as Emma felt herself sink into her chair. The colour drained from her face, as Emma wondered whether Alice would actually reveal her secret. What would everyone think? Emma's eyes scanned the faces in the room - some shocked, some looking as frustrated with Alice's over confident behaviour as she was - while a few of her colleagues looked suddenly much more interested in the exercise than before.

Alice put her hand on Emma's shoulder, and grinned down at her, pausing for an uncomfortably long time. Winking, she looked back to the rest of the room, and continued her story. "It seems Emma has a bit of a wild side. Did you know, that hidden away... Emma has a tattoo of a lipstick kiss mark! And here's the best bit - the reason we've never seen it? It's right on her bum cheek!"

Emma blinked, unsure what had just happened. Alice hadn't revealed her secret, but somehow this was just as embarrassing. She felt the eyes of all her colleagues on her, as she nodded and smiled, desperate for the group to move on. "Uhhh, okay - thank you for that," the consultant spoke from the centre of the room. "That's an... interesting fact you learned - but the assignment was to share a story: something with a bit more detail, something you can re-live and show the power of communication?"

"Yeah, of course!" Alice grinned, winking at the Consultant. "I mean, she told me all about the story behind it. It was while she was at University - she and her room-mate dared each other to get tattoos, she made her friend get a sloth because she was always asleep, and in revenge, her friend made her get the kiss on her ass cheek. Her friend actually gave her the design there and then in the shop - puckered up and planted one right on her bum. The best part is... because she did that, the tattoo guy gave her a half off discount!"

A few chuckles made their way around the room, while colleagues either shook their heads or nodded in appreciation. Emma felt her face warm with blush, as she urged the group to move on, willing Alice with all of her soul to sit back down. Her mind raced as the consultant thanked Alice for her story - how had she come up with that on the spot? What was with this woman? She was relieved that Alice hadn't revealed her secret - although she knew very well that Alice had chosen her words to tease Emma. However, she felt that strange feeling from earlier - somehow, while she was embarrassed by the looks around the room, the fact that some people were staring at her in a new way made her feel something deep inside that she'd never felt before. As she pondered this, her pussy throbbed around the toy - Emma felt it hard to avoid physically trembling with the emotions and arousal running through her now.

After the exercise was finished (the group almost unanimously voted for Alice and Emma's story, which some of her colleagues were disappointed to learn wasn't true), the time came for the day to end, and the group packed up ready to head home. As everyone was offering their goodbyes, Emma made it her mission to leave as quickly as possible. Rapidly gathering her belongings together, she headed for the door, waving to her colleagues as she did.

Spotting this, Alice loudly called to her across the room. "Take care Em! And let me know when we can meet up, I can't wait to meet your new guy! Let's get a play date booked!"

Feeling her cheeks flush at the veiled reference to the secret the pair shared, Emma went to reply. "Sure thing, have a nice oooHHHHH...." She jumped a little and couldn't help but yelp as her pussy burst back into life again. "Not now! Any time but now!" she silently thought inwardly - as waves harder than before started to burst through her. The built up tension from earlier brought her shockingly close to the edge, and it took every bit of discipline she could muster to regain her composure and croak out a reply. Pretending she just needed to clear her throat, she spoke: "... ahem, Uh, yes, thanks! Um... see you soon! Bye!"

Emma bolted through the doors, but walking just made the egg shift inside her until she was practically unable to remain in control. Turning the corner of the corridor, she leant against the wall, sliding down until she was in a squatting position, and closed her eyes tight. As a deep, uncontrollable orgasm washed over her, she gasped, clenched her fists, and felt herself hold her breath, desperate to stay quiet.

As she came, she felt her pussy gush and contract tight around the egg. Doing so just seemed to pull it into an even better position, prolonging the intense pleasure. Holding on for dear life, she only just heard the faint sound of a voice approaching the door. Dammit, she thought - not Alice again! Just before she heard the doors open, she listened to Alice call to the group: "Just wait here, I'll go check she's okay. Women's troubles, I think...". Emma tried to stay motionless and hold her breath, hoping and praying that Alice wouldn't spot her round the corner.

Letting the orgasm subside, Emma whimpered slightly as the toy continued to buzz. She hadn't expected this intense stimulation from something so small, and she begged with every bone of her body for the toy to stop. She briefly considered the idea of reaching under her skirt and removing the toy, before she was interrupted by the sound of footsteps to her side. Grimacing, she opened her eyes, looking up to see Alice smiling down at her, biting her lip. As much as her heart sank, she felt that wave of excitement she had felt earlier - a flood of exhilaration - there was no going back now, Alice had just watched her come down from an intense orgasm, and she felt like it was about to happen again.

Alice stood silently, her hands on her hips, as less than a minute later another orgasm crashed into Emma. This time, it was stronger than before - Emma slumped back against the wall and trembled, a tear in her eye. She'd never had multiple orgasms in a row before, and couldn't believe that this was how her first time was going to be. Her whole body shuddered and shook, as she breathed in short gasps. Her pussy contracted almost painfully around the toy, as she felt her nipples throb and burn, while the sensation overcame her. After a few moments, she started to relax, and moments later, as if on cue the toy slowly died down, until it was finished.

Staying crouched down for a moment, Emma silently surveyed the situation in her mind. She had just cum twice in front of her colleague, someone she only really knew as an acquaintance, and there was no way to hide it. Fighting the urge to run, she slowly stood, pulling her skirt back into place and sheepishly fidgeting with her bag. Embarrassed, she raised her eyes to Alice's, and stood motionless.

Alice sighed. "Jesus, Emma. That was fucking hot. You'd better get home before you get into any more trouble."

Emma felt relieved at Alice's candour, and nodded her agreement. Slowly walking towards the exit, she opened the door and turned back to look at her friend.

Alice was still stood by the corner, watching Emma leave. "Have a good evening. I'll see you tomorrow - can't wait for you to tell me all about it..." Alice called after her, giving her a knowing wink, before turning back towards the hall.

Emma couldn't stop frowning and grimacing on her way home. The moment with Alice was certainly embarrassing, but most of all, she felt a different frustration - an impatience with the fact that she didn't know quite what she was feeling. The emotion growing in her all day was something she had never experienced before, and she was totally unequipped to deal with it; part of her knew that being revealed and vulnerable to an acquaintance, practically a stranger, was unbelievably exciting - but another part of her felt a deep shame and embarrassment too. Fighting back a tear, she unlocked the door to her apartment, and headed inside.

It was a few hours before she heard a knock at the door. Still wearing her clothes from earlier, she paced over to the front door, and unlocked the latch. Josh stood in his suit, looking particularly handsome, and offered her a warm hug. Embracing him back, Emma leaped as the toy burst to life inside her. Groaning as she dragged him inside, she rolled her eyes and wrestled the phone from his hand - glancing at the screen, she found a button marked "off", and pressed it readily.

As Josh chuckled, Emma gave him a defeated look. "Holy. Shit. You will not believe the day I've had."

"I can imagine... did you enjoy it?"

Emma relaxed, feeling safe now Josh was here. "Yes. Oh, fuck yes. Jesus Christ, I tried, I really tried, but I've never cum so hard before."

"You came? Naughty girl. Where? At work?"

"Yeah." Emma felt her cheeks flush a little, and continued after a pause. "But... you're not going to believe what else happened..."

Later that evening, laying on the bed, Josh idly stroked Emma's stomach through her top as she finished telling him in detail about her day. Emma noticed that as Josh laid next to her, a very prominent bulge had started to grow in the front of his pants - especially as she started to relay her encounter with Alice.

"I can't believe she figured it out," Josh laughed. Emma playfully slapped him on the arm, before cuddling up to him again.

"Trust it to be her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's done far worse."

Josh looked at her. "Mmm. Like that, is she?"

"Yeah, and then some."

"So... what does this Alice look like? Do you have any pictures?" Josh quipped. Emma pulled a shocked face and sat up, slapping him harder this time, less jokingly than before.

"Oh, fuck off! Don't you dare!"

Josh laughed louder and put his hands up in a surrendering pose. "Hey! You're the one telling me how the 'hot girl' at work watched you cum! You can't blame me for picturing it... my gorgeous girlfriend getting her first taste of exhibitionism."

Emma smiled shyly and laid back down next to him, playfully raising an eyebrow. "Hmm.. Girlfriend, hey? I like that. Although are you sure you want to call me that, what with all the asking questions about other women?"

Josh smiled. "Yeah. Girlfriend. I think I like calling you that too." He stroked her hair, before getting a devilish look in his eye. "And I only have eyes for you."