Emma gets a Buzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma leaned in and kissed Josh deeply, as the pair embraced for a long beat. Pulling away, Emma ran her hands over Josh's chest, before asking quietly. "So... Sir... do I get my surprise now?"

Josh paused for a second, and then realised what Emma was asking. "Oh, of course! That's a good point - you never... you're still wearing it aren't you?"

Emma replied by silently taking Josh's hand in her own, and running it down her body to her skirt. Shifting her body, she lifted the denim of her skirt up, before sliding the fabric of her thong to one side. She let Josh's hands find the toy still protruding from her tender pussy lips, as his fingers explored her.

"Good girl," Josh growled deeply. "You've definitely earned a reward, I think." As he spoke, his hands gently tugged at the toy, making Emma squirm, while his fingers grazed over her glistening clit.

Standing suddenly, Josh looked over at Emma, and spoke again, this time with soft authority. "Okay. I did say we could pick up where we left off, but if I remember right, you were wearing decidedly fewer clothes this morning than you are now."

Emma smiled broadly, and sat up to pull off her top, freeing her breasts. As she slid off her skirt and thong, she looked down to notice how swollen and red her nipples were. For the first time since this morning, she also saw her pussy with the toy poking out - puffy and red, her crotch was absolutely slick with her own wetness. The soft rubber of the toy was also now glistening with a heavy sheen.

As Josh unbuttoned his shirt and pants, he turned to his bag. "I have a couple of things for you here. Seeing as you enjoyed me doing this so much, I thought you might like to explore some more."

Emma's eyes widened as Josh turned carrying a small armful of equipment. Laying it out on the bed, she surveyed the haul he had returned with. Looking up with a smile, she felt her heart beat and her blood rush as she spoke again. "Okay, sir. Yes please."

Josh first reached for a pair of handcuffs. Emma noticed they were a little lighter than before, but seemingly just as strong. Appreciating the fact they weren't as heavy and cumbersome, she let out a soft moan as Josh clicked them around her wrists, binding her hands in front of her. Feeling him kiss his way up her spine, she shivered in anticipation for what was next. A little surprised, she watched as he picked up another pair of cuffs, this time larger than before, and sat on the bed behind her. His hands ran down her shoulders and arms, and pulled her elbows into her sides, moving them behind her. She groaned louder this time as she understood what Josh was doing - snapping a cuff around each of Emma's upper arms, the longer chain on these bound her elbows behind her back. Her arms were now truly immobile - secured both in front of and behind her body - this time there was no chance of twisting her hands even slightly out of place. Feeling the constriction on her body made her pussy tingle again, the rush of realising she was yet again completely out of control of her own body.

The next item made Emma feel a little unsure, but after a trusting look from Josh, she sighed, and opened her mouth wide. Josh placed a wide rubber ring between her teeth, before running a strap back around behind her head. As he secured a buckle in place, he explained. "So, this is apparently what one might call a Ring Gag. I wonder if we could find something that might fit in there?" As he teased, he gently placed a finger through the hole, stroking Emma's soft tongue. She couldn't help but feel her saliva pool, and drip out over her naked breasts.

The final item on the bed was a soft, velvet blindfold. Wrapping it around Emma's eyes, she felt the darkness fall on her just as Josh moved in and kissed her deeply. Pulling against the cuffs this time felt even more imposing than before, her body yearning for his touch, as she was truly unable to resist.

Josh placed his hands on her shoulders, and guided her to lay down. Finding a comfortable position where the cuffs on her arms didn't dig too much into her back, Josh slid her around the bed, until she felt she was laying the other way round to usual - her feet resting on her pillow. She let out a soft "ooooh" through the gag as she felt him move her once more, further down the bed, until her head hung off the side of the mattress, unsupported. At first, she instinctively held her head up, but after a moment, Josh ran his fingers through her hair, and guided her to lean her head back.

As Emma laid her head over the edge of the bed, she felt a sudden pressure on the ring gag between her teeth, before her mouth filled with Josh's cock. Trying desperately to move, she realised she was quite immobile - either to move her arms to assist, or to actually perform any kind of blow-job. Quickly she fell into realising she could just relax and feel herself being used, as Josh's cock probed her tongue and cheeks.

As Josh continued to stroke into and out of her mouth, Emma suddenly felt a jolt as the toy between her legs burst to life again. Managing a muffled groan, Emma twisted as her pussy burst to life, still tender from earlier, but desperate for stimulation now the two were together.

"You look so fucking good like that, Emma" Josh confided. "I can practically see you vibrating. I wish I had been there earlier." As he said this, Emma swore she felt him harden even more in her mouth. She moaned more, sending vibrations through his cock, as Josh leaned forwards and ran his hands over her breasts and stomach. Moments later, his hand found its way to her precious clit - Emma opened her legs wide to allow him access.

Josh rubbed her clit gently but decisively - she closed her eyes tighter as she felt him making small sweeping circles over it. Josh's other hand began to gently tug at the toy between her legs, pulling it so the bulb of the toy stretched her pussy open. Emma felt the sensation of her pussy squeezing against the toy, pulling it back inside her, as she felt another orgasm starting to rise inside her.

Josh noticed her start to breathe more rapidly. "Cum for me Emma. Cum like you did earlier, when you were being such a dirty girl for me. Cum like you did when Alice watched you." Josh's words sent Emma over the edge, her body bucking on the bed as Josh sped his fingers up to match her quivering. Biting down, she was glad the gag was strong, as her jaw ached against her own contraction: her tightening mouth seemed to please Josh as his cock took longer, firmer strokes into her waiting face.

As her orgasm started to subside, Josh was practically whispering now. "Fuck... oh that's so good... you're so fucking amazing... I'm so close." Leaning forward, Josh took his hands from Emma's pussy, and leant them either side of her on the bed, before asking "Are you ready, Emma?"

Emma wasn't sure what he was planning, but she managed a muffled "Mmmmh Hmmhhhph", writhing in the blissful agony of post-orgasm bliss, with a cock still between her lips. As she relaxed more and breathed deeply, Josh leant forward and did two things at once. In one smooth movement, Josh pushed his cock firmly forwards, moving the head of his cock past the back of her mouth, and effortlessly into her waiting throat. Emma was a little shocked to find the position she was in made this so easy - she'd hardly deep-throated before, but felt the tension in her neck was readily bearable - almost enjoyable. Combined with the strict restraints holding her in place and the toy buzzing in her pussy, she felt a true sensation of bliss - like she herself was a toy, being so thoroughly used and loved. Is this what Alice meant earlier, Emma pondered, feeling herself swimming in these new sensations.

She had no time to adjust as the second thing Josh did hit her - leaning forward, he placed his tongue and lips directly on her clit, and gently sucked, flicking the hood and tip of her clit with the end of his tongue. Emma practically screamed at the sensation - her pussy still not quite ready after her last orgasm, but the sensation so intense and incredible she never wanted it to end. As much as she tried, though, the scream had no way to escape - her throat blocked by the head of Josh's cock, pushing deep inside her. Josh pulled back for a moment to let her gain her breath back, at which point Emma panted and let out a loud "Oooohhh! Aaaaaahhhh!", grinding her hips into Josh's face. As she took another breath, Josh pushed forwards and slid his cock in again, fucking her throat more actively this time, smooth strokes gliding his cock fully into her beautiful face.

Josh continued with this for a number of minutes, until she felt him tense up. She knew she was close herself, so braced herself for what was to come. Without a word being said between the two, Josh took a final thrust, before pulling out of her face and standing up. Holding his cock in his hand, Josh guided ropes of cum over Emma's face and breasts, some even landing further down her body. Feeling herself covered in his cum, the warm drops landing on her stomach and as far as her thighs, was enough to send her over the edge, the buzzing of the toy in her pussy bringing her to a final crescendo; she screamed a strange open "Uuuuunnnngh!" through the ring gag, as the pair came hard together.

As their orgasms died down, Josh climbed onto the bed next to Emma, and reaching down, he squeezed the power button on the toy between her legs. Emma felt a wave of relief and joy spread over her as the sensations died - struggling against the over-stimulation as Josh pulled firmly at the cord on the toy, letting it slide out of her aching pussy.

Removing the blindfold and gag from Emma's face, Josh smiled down at her, and gently kissed her on the lips. The pair laid silently next to each other, trembling and feeling their skin press into one another. It was quite some time until Josh spoke again.

"I guess I ought to get the key and let you clean up."

"Yes please." Emma added in a sultry tone: "... Sir."

Josh stood up, and smiled down at her as he reached for the key in his bag, rolling her over, and unfastening the restraints. Emma was in a haze, a feeling of complete euphoria enveloping her. As Josh reached for a towel to throw to her, a strange thought filled her mind.

"Jos... um... Sir?"

Josh looked quizzically at her. "Yes, are you okay?"

"More than okay. But... can you do something for me?" Emma asked shyly.

Josh nodded. "Of course, what?"

Emma pointed to the side table, where her phone sat. "Take a picture of me."

Josh grinned and picked up the phone. "You mean..."

"With your cum on me, sir. Make me look... slutty."

Josh raised an eyebrow, and without hesitation opened the camera on her phone. He took a few photos, before laying back next to Emma, passing her the towel. As Emma wiped the cum from her face and breasts, she thumbed through the photos. Stopping on one, she looked up at Josh, and tilted her head. "I like this one." The photo showed her, staring into the camera, with a thick rope of cum over her face - part of it covered one of her eyes, and another draped over her chin. Her breasts glistened with spots of cum too - and in one corner of the picture you could just spy her red and abused pussy.

"Something to remember tonight by?" Josh asked, inquisitively.

Emma took a deep breath, and felt something inside her take over. Shaking her head gently, she looked into his eyes, and gulped. Looking back at her phone, she unlocked the screen, and opened the messaging app. Attaching the photo she had just taken, Emma tapped at the keyboard. Josh's eyes widened, and he sat up, surprised, as he watched Emma type the recipient name. "Alice (Work)" appeared at the top of the screen.

Josh looked at her with an amazed, perplexed look on his face. "Really? After all you were saying earlier?"

Emma felt a calm descend over her, and her heart swell, as she span the phone round to hand to him. "It appears you bring something out in me... sir."

Josh looked at the incredible image, and locked eyes with Emma again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. But... I think sir should choose what the message should say."

Josh was open-mouthed at this suggestion, and sat for what felt like a long time, pondering what to write. He held the phone up so she couldn't see what he was typing, and he smirked as he wrote. Josh looked up, and Emma felt her heart leap as she heard the recognisable whoosh sound of a message being sent. Passing the phone back to her, Josh kissed her on the lips, as the pair stared at the screen once more. Emma read what he had written.

"Sir would like some ideas for what should be done to this little slut. Maybe you could help..."

Emma felt that same sensation from earlier, previously so unknown and troubling, but now crystallised and clear: she loved being seen for what she had become. Embracing, the pair laid on the bed, letting the silence of the room and what had just transpired between them wrap them like a warm blanket, as they drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Waking later in the night, Emma stretched and padded through to the bathroom. On the way back, she noticed she had woken Josh too, who was now sliding under the covers, and beckoning him to join her.

"Hey - look", Josh offered, as he passed Emma's phone to her. Glancing at the screen, Emma bit her lip as she read the notification.

"Alice (Work) - 3 New Messages"