Emma Gets Taught a Lesson

Story Info
A captive virgin is gradually broken in a public humiliation.
3.4k words
3.59
71.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ploubalay
ploubalay
12 Followers

David dragged Emma out of the tent by her hair, her soft, white legs trailing in the black mud, and threw her over a table. He called over two soldiers, and in accordance with his orders they began to tie down the struggling woman's hands, leaving her face down, stomach on the table, and arse in the air. For good measure they strapped her ankles to the table legs, so that she was bent over at 90 degrees.

'I'll show you what happens to women who don't know their place!' David screamed in her ear. He was seething with rage, and a crowd was starting to gather. 'You're about to get a lesson you'll never forget!'

With that, David grabbed her dress and threw it over her back, exposing her creamy white arse, which seemed to glow in the dusk. She was wearing the same pale blue thong that she'd had on for three days, and it sat tight and snug in her beautiful, round ass-cheeks, exposed to the whole camp. David began to run his fingers, ever so gently, up her inner thigh: she screamed at him to stop, but his soft, sensual caress led his hand to the cotton of her thong, just where it covered her arsehole. Without a second's warning, he pulled back his hand and slammed it down onto her right cheek with terrific force, creating a perfect slap which resounded all around. The men watching gave a cheer as Emma shrieked in pain.

'I'm going to teach you the lesson your daddy should have, you stupid bitch! I'm going to tan your arse till you beg me for forgiveness! Till you beg!'

'Go to hell!'

'What was that?' said David, clutching a buttock in either hand. 'What was that?'

'I said go to hell,' said Emma, her voice trembling. She had scarcely finished when David's palm struck her arse once more, even harder than last time. This time there was no respite: his blows fell one after the other, his rough hands striking a rhythm on her smooth, pale cheeks. With each spank her whole arse quivered in the moonlight, and a gasp of pain escaped her lips. Her white skin was slowly reddening, and David was only getting started. His blows rained down heavier and heavier, as sweat dripped from his brow. Emma began to sob, wriggling against the ropes that tied her, and soon she couldn't help but shriek as each spank found its mark. Her arse felt like it was burning.

'Please, stop! Stop! I can't take it! Stop, please!'

David stopped spanking her and grabbed her thong with both hands, yanking it into the air and flossing her crack. 'You fucking whore -- beg me! Show me you're sorry!'

'I'm sorry, David! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, stop! I'll do anything -- I'm begging you!'

'That's more like it,' he said. He had broken her resistance: with nothing but his hand and her arse, he had made her his. 'But I'm only just starting to enjoy myself.' Emma screamed uncontrollably now, as he resumed his spanking just as before. Her arse was bright red and her thong was still half way up her back. Each blow sent shockwaves of pain through Emma's body, and each felt like the last she could take.

'What do you want from me?' she howled. 'I've said I'm sorry!'

'You don't get it, do you, bitch?' said David. He grabbed her thong again, and moved round to her ear. 'Don't you realise,' he whispered, 'that by the time I'm done with you, you won't have an orifice that isn't filled with my cum?' Emma's eyes grew wide in terror, and her voice failed her. 'And the best bit? There isn't a thing you can do about it. There isn't a single scenario in which I don't fuck you in every hole I choose.'

'David, you can't! Not here!'

'See, you haven't learnt a thing! You're losing your virginity right here, and right now!' With that, as the onlookers cheered with delight, David let go of Emma's thong and moved around to her face, He dropped his trousers. Through her tears she saw a pair of tighty-whities, and David's cock bulging inside them. He pulled it out and held it, erect and glistening, only a few inches from Emma's face. 'Do you see this?' he asked. It was the first cock she had ever seen. 'It's about to take away every shred of dignity you ever had. I'm about to make you a woman.'

'Fuck the bitch! Fuck the bitch!' The whole crowd was chanting, drowning out Emma's pleas. David kicked off his trousers and strode in his briefs back to the business end. He took out a knife, and with one deft stroke cut Emma out of her dress, which he ripped away and threw to the crowd. He cut the straps of her hot pink bra, tossed it to the crowd like meat to dogs, and for a moment cupped her warm tits in his hands. Emma's arse was still glowing and he gave it a few more slaps for good measure. Then, grabbing her waist with one hand, he pulled aside her thong, and beheld her virgin pussy. He rubbed it with a rough finger. She was dry as a bone, so David spat int his hand and started to rub his saliva around her hole, as Emma begged him a final time to hold back. In reply, all he said was 'Fuck me, this virgin doesn't even shave!', and the crowd cheered.

Carefully, he lined up his rock hard dick, and pressed it against the rim of her pussy. 'Shall I?' he asked, and the onlookers roared their consent. 'Emma? I can still change my mind, you know.'

'Please! I'll do anything! Please!'

He looked at her, quivering on the table, her bubble butt spanked within an inch of its life, her thong stretched and exposed, her tits on show and her face a stained with make-up and tears. She was the picture of humiliation -- utterly at his mercy. Perhaps she had suffered enough. But then he glanced again at her arse and his dick throbbed, and he thought -- perhaps she deserves every last thing she's going to get.

'Hold tight, bitch!' he cried, as he slammed his cock forwards with all the strength he could manage. Emma shrieked in a new way as his eight inches sank into her undefended vagina.

'Boys,' David said, looking a the crowd, without withdrawing his dick. 'I knew I was going to enjoy this, but fuck me -- she is tight! Guess I'm a lucky guy to open her up!' Her pussy was indeed tight, one of the tightest David had ever had, and he'd taken his fair share of virginities in his time -- mostly without permission, of course, but someone had to do it. Her pussy was still dry, but he'd rammed her with such force that his dick had busted her open and sunk a good way inside. Now, he pulled back, and hammered her a second time. She howled as his cock went all the way, leaving him balls-deep.

Emma was feeling her whole body change, and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt full up in a way she had never been before; her whole lower body seemed electrified, and her pussy throbbed with pain, hypersensitive to every movement. A man she knew nothing about had opened up the most secret part of her body -- somewhere nothing else had ever been -- and his cock was inside her. For the rest of her life she'd know that this was where and how she lost her virginity, and that she had been used and humiliated for pleasure. She couldn't raise a hand to stop him: this was what utter defeat felt like.

David withdrew, and rammed her again. The crowd roared as she writhed on his penis, and someone bent down and spat in her face. David was starting to get a rhythm going now -- in, out, in, out -- and he could feel that she was starting to get wet, as all women do when given the right incentive. Her own body was betraying her: it knew what her purpose in life was, even if she didn't. His hands were left free to grope her tits or continue her spanking, and his hips slammed into her cheeks with audible force.

'So how does it feel?' he screamed. 'Enjoying your first fuck? Feel good to get deflowered? I've taken it, I've taken your innocence, and you can never get it back! Feel my cock! Feel every fucking inch of it. This is your life now! This is what women do! I'm showing you how to take it like a woman. You should thank me, bitch!'

David carried on ploughing his helpless virgin, as she struggled and screamed. His snowy white briefs were on show with every thrust, and the men would have laughed at his choice of underwear if he wasn't currently proving himself manlier than anyone there. Emma was getting looser with every thrust: he knew well the feeling of wearing a pussy in, teaching it to take cock.

'You should fucking thank me, you know! Say it. Say "thank you for fucking me"!' Emma refused -- she had nothing left to lose. 'Say it! Say "thank me for raping my virgin pussy"!' David repeated, slapping her arse with particular force, and driving home a jackhammer thrust. 'Oh dear, oh dear: the bitch still won't learn. Right, if that's how you want it. Glenn!' -- he beckoned one of the men -- 'you're a good man, aren't you? Drop your pants and get your dick in this girl's face.'

'Boss?'

'Come on, Glenn, you've had one before, haven't you?' David panted. 'Get your cock in her mouth. This sweet little virgin is going to give you her first blow job.'

Glenn didn't need telling a third time. With a grin of delight he undid his trousers, pulled down his boxers and revealed his cock. Emma shut her eyes and begged him not to go though with it.

'Open wide, sweetheart!' he grunted, stroking his powerful tool. 'Here comes the train!' But Emma's lips remained shut. They couldn't force this from her. David was still shagging her from behind, but at least she had control of her mouth.

'Be that way,' said Glenn. But his cock was still there. Suddenly, to Emma's utter disbelief, she felt a stream of hot liquid hit her face. It couldn't be, it couldn't! Glenn was pissing in her face. She felt the hot urine run down her cheeks, steaming in the cool night air, and she spluttered as she tried to breathe. She shut her eyes and Glenn turned his cock to soak her hair. David was delighted with his ingenuity, and the crowd was in extasy. But Glenn hadn't given up on his first purpose: pissing all the while, he grabbed Emma's nose and pinched it closed. There was nothing she could do. She tried to hold her breath, ten seconds, twenty seconds, but David was ramming it out of her at one end, and Glenn was using her as a toilet at the other, and she knew it was inevitable, and exactly what was in store for her when she failed. When she could hold it no longer her lips opened with a gasp, the onlookers cheered, and Glenn's thick yellow stream poured into her gaping mouth. She started to choke on his urine, and tasted its warm salty flavour.

Before she had time to close her mouth, Glenn had got his reward and shoved his dick down her throat. Emma didn't even know this was possible: a man's throbbing penis seemed to be in her windpipe. She tried to scream but it was muffled, and she could feel his hairy crotch against her lips. David was keeping the side up at the back, pounding her pussy raw, and now Glenn started to pump her from the front. She impaled on two cocks. The crowd was gathering in closer now, some tugging at her thong, others following Glenn's example and urinating on her writhing body. Half-dazed she felt something soft slap into her head: though she could only guess, a particular brutish soldier had shat into his hand and was rubbing it into her chestnut hair.

'She's not bad for a beginner!' said Glenn. 'Fuck, I'm getting close!'

'Fire away, soldier!' answered David, and Glenn felt he was ready to let loose. He felt the floodgates open, and shot one jet of thick, white cum into Emma's mouth. Then, quickly withdrawing, he aimed the next three spurts at her face, making sure to give her eyes a good coating. Mascara, piss and cum ran in streams down her face: soldier crowded in to take photos of her utter disgrace.

Emma felt the white slime in her mouth for the first time: it tasted awful, and she tried in vain to gulp it all down. But her mind by now was on something else: her vagina was starting to feel warm in a way she couldn't explain. Though the pain was still there, she felt something building inside of her. Emma had never so much as masturbated before, but she knew certain things from talking to friends. Surely, this couldn't be what she feared. She couldn't be about to have her first orgasm while being raped in front of thirty men! But still, it built up, with every thrust. Her pussy was so wet by now that she had soaked her thong and was dripping down her thighs. It wasn't that she was enjoying it -- this was the worst moment of her life -- but that she couldn't help what she felt. That made it all the worse -- David was showing her own body things that she didn't know herself.

And suddenly, she was there! She threw her mouth open and screamed, but differently this time, her eyes wide open and rolled back. David roared with laughter and the men all started to shout and cheer.

'We've made the virgin come!' Through her moans he continued. 'Oh, she loves it! She loves it! Want some more of that? Come on!' He started to fuck her like a piston now, hands tight on her waist, thrusting through her orgasm. The intensity was too much to bear -- she begged and howled, but the ploughing continued faster and faster. 'Are you ready?' he panted. 'Are you ready to take it?' Faster and faster, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, till David screamed 'Fuck yes!' and hammered his cock as deep as it would go. Emma shrieked at him but there wasn't a chance in hell he wasn't christening this pussy. His cock exploded as deep inside the ex-virgin as he could go. Pulse after pulse, the cum kept coming, till he felt it surrounding his penis, totally filling the defenceless vagina.

'Well,' he said, his cock still deep inside Emma. 'You've officially been raped. You've been deflowered. Your virginity is mine. How does it feel to be full to bursting with my cum? I've just made you a woman, and I've just made you mine.'

Emma felt totally broken. As David had promised, she had lost any dignity she ever had. Every shred of resistance was gone. She couldn't take any more pain, any more humiliation. As she lay on the table, covered in fluids, her arse still sore, her pussy fucked raw, her face dripping with cum, and David's throbbing cock inside her, she felt more worthless than ever before. She started to cry once again.

With high fives from a few spectators, David pulled out his cock, glistening and red. Emma's thong snapped back into place: most of it had already turned dark blue, soaked by Emma's pussy, and now it started to absorb the cum that flowed copiously from her vagina. The crotch of David's tighty-whities was also soaking with pussy juice. Holding his cock, he walked round to Emma's soiled face, and ordered her to suck it clean. This time, she didn't fight: opening on cue, she licked David's cum and her own juices off his penis, swallowing dutifully.

'Well done, bitch,' he said. 'I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson tonight. You're going to say it for me now, aren't you?'

'Thank you...' Emma murmured.

'Louder!'

'Thank you!'

'For?'

'For... fucking me,' she sobbed.

'And?'

'For taking my virginity! For making me into a real woman! Whatever you want!'

'That's more like it! I think we've broken you at last. Your pussy is full of my cum, and you've taken it in the mouth too.' At last, thought Emma, the ordeal is over. She knew that she'd never be the same again, but at least she really had nothing more that David could take.

'But you know,' he said, drawing closer. 'I've only taken one virginity tonight.' Emma wasn't sure what he meant. Was there another girl somewhere? 'And every girl has two... Do you know what I'm talking about, Emma?' David was walking back to her arse now, still shining in the night air. He started to rub her pussy through the sodden thong, before moving slowly upwards. 'I think you really owe me both virginities tonight, don't you, Emma? Isn't that fair?'

'What are you talking about?' she asked, desperate.

'Come, come, Emma -- you can't be that innocent! Not with cum dripping down your face. I'm talking about this,' he said, and as he did so, he stabbed his index finger into Emma's arsehole. 'That's right, bitch!' he roared. 'I'm taking you up the arse!'

'No! No!' she screamed, struggling against the ropes. 'Please, David, please! I've given you everything! Not that! Not that!'

But of course, it was too late. David pulled aside the thong one again, exposing her tiny, puckered arsehole, and rubbed some of his cum from her pussy into it. Then, as she continued to writhe and plead, he positioned his glistening cock and thrust. Nothing. Her arse stayed tight. He thrust again, and felt a little progress. Grabbing her by the waist, he pushed relentlessly, straining his rock hard dick against a virgin arsehole that was determined not to give. But David had taken enough reluctant girls up the arse to know what he was doing: with a few final rams the hole gave way, and with a squeal of pain and humiliation from Emma the tip of his cock had breached her final orifice. Once the arse is first breached, of course, the rest is simple: ignoring her shrieks of agony, he plunged his dick deep into her anus.

'And there we go! Two virginities in one night! How's that, Emma? The best thing about taking a girl up the arse is that you know the arse was never designed for it. It resists every step of the way. But they all surrender in the end!' He started to pump now, with that familiar rhythm, but with three times the pain. With every thrust it felt like a rock-hard shit was squeezed out and then rammed back up her arse. The crowd was loving every second. Emma couldn't control herself -- she howled like a baby as she was deflowered all over again. David pumped for ten minutes, spanking all the while, till he let loose a second time, filling her third hole just as he had promised. She felt the hot cum inside her, and as the cock withdrew and her stretched out hole struggled to return to shape, she suddenly felt an unbearable urge to defecate. She didn't even have the strength to sob as a long, hard shit emerged from her violated arse, pushed past her thong, and dropped to the floor. As the crowd descended into hilarity, her last drop of self-respect evaporated.

'Well,' said David, slipping his cock back into his tighty-whities with a snap. 'I'm spent. I've taught this bitch all I have to teach her for tonight, and she'd just learnt a final lesson: always shit before anal! I'm getting fond of this trainee whore, you know. You did a good job tonight, Emma. Best fuck I've had in weeks. But... I don't want to let you down so soon. I'm off to bed. But the boys here have been so patient, and, well... I know you'd hate to let them down. So come on -- lads, I want her fresh first thing tomorrow for my morning glory. Leave her in that thong -- don't you think it suits her? But tonight -- she's all yours.'

The men hooted and cheered their commander as they closed in on their night's entertainment.

ploubalay
ploubalay
12 Followers