Emma Goes Black Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma Watson narrates her time with BBC.
1.3k words
3.93
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EMMA WATSON GOES WILD

CHAPTER ONE: EMMA GOES BLACK

It was a beautiful evening in the middle of September. I was on vacation in Chicago after a long week of press conferences for my women's rights speeches. I told my agent and manager that I would be on vacation for a week to get away from everything. They booked me a hotel in Chicago and paid for my flight from England to Chicago.

I checked into my hotel room and put my stuff in the room's closet. After that, I changed my clothes and got ready to head out to see the sights of Chicago. I put on a white long-sleeved top and a black mini skirt and combed my short hair to the side with a generous amount of hair gel to keep it in place. I put on my makeup and headed off with my purse slung over my shoulder. I headed through downtown and looked at all the interesting stores and stuff. I heard footsteps coming from an alleyway. The man stepped into the light of the street lamp so I could get a better look. He was a tall black man, and he was very cute. The red tank top he wore was tight against his muscular frame and he wore black shorts. "Hey, girl," he said in a deep voice, "where are you going this late?"

"Just taking a walk," I said sweetly. "I'm Emma." I shook his strong hand with my small one. He introduced himself as Rex Sloan. "Nice to meet you, Rex."

"If you want to hang out, I can definitely show you a good time, honey," he said in a soft tone. "I live right through the alley here."

I thought about it for a moment and decided it wouldn't hurt to make some friends around here. Especially since I was going to stay for a week. "Sure," I said, though I didn't know what I was getting into. I followed Rex to a large brick building that looked as if it hadn't been used in decades. "You live here?" I said with a tone of disgust.

Rex smiled and said, "It's better on the inside, I promise." He unlocked the door and let me inside. It was a large room with a bathroom nearby. There was a stove, refrigerator and sink and cupboards in one corner of the room by a small window. The rest of the room was mostly a living room.The larger part of the room had a large black leather couch that looked to be a pull out bed. There were two leather armchairs and a large television on a stand. "Told you."

"It's really nice." I said. "Better than the outside, that is." He laughed and turned on an electric fireplace for heat. "It's a little chilly in here, isn't it?" he said. I nodded. Once the room heated up, he sighed. "Getting hot in here." I nodded again. "You can take off your jacket if you want to."

I took off my jacket and looked around. "Where should I put it?" He pointed to a row of hooks on the wall. I hung up my jacket and sat back down. "So, what do you want to do?"

"I can think of a few ideas," he said with a crooked grin. His dark hands rubbed my arms through my top and I smiled. "Feels good?" I nodded and enjoyed the gentle massage. "Relax and let things take their course."

I closed my eyes and, for some reason, my thoughts turned into something strange. I never had these thoughts about anyone before, unless you count Tom Felton when I was younger. Rex's hands were now rubbing my bare legs. "Keep going," I said softly. He didn't nod or say anything. I watched one of his hands slide up my skirt and play with my slit through my panties. "Oh, God!" I moaned. "Trying to seduce me?"

"I always get what I want," he smiled showing me his white teeth. "Trust me, you'll be satisfied." I closed my eyes again and felt my panties being removed. I opened my eyes and saw he had pulled up my skirt and was fingering me. I could feel his two fingers move in and out of my slit rapidly. "I bet you can suck dick, too."

I had given a blow job to my boyfriend, but that was it. "I'm going to be honest," I said panting, "I've never had a black man before."

"Well, I know you'll enjoy this." Rex promised. "I've never disappointed a woman." I nodded and got on my knees. "I'll warn you, I'm pretty big, so if you can't do it, just tell me."

I smiled. "I think I can take it." He laughed and pulled down his shorts and boxers. I gasped when I saw how big his rod was. It was at least six inches long or more and thick. Right now, it was soft and limp, so I knew I had to 'wake up the monster' if you know what I mean. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and pumped it gently. "Can't wait to do this," I said with a wild look. Rex raised his eyebrows and grinned. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took a couple inches in my mouth and moved my head back and forth.

"Do you like it rough?" he asked me.

I took the dick out of my mouth and said, "The closest I've ever gotten to rough sex was when my boyfriend fucked me hard and fast until I had three orgasms." He nodded. "How rough are you wanting?"

"Let's just say I'll be wrecking your pussy and maybe fucking your ass, and I might even face-fuck you."

"I'm down for that," I said with a smile. "Give it all you got, Rex." Rex held me still with his hands on both sides of my head and thrust his monster cock in my mouth hard and fast until I nearly gagged on him. "Damn!" I said gasping after his rough blow job. "That was quite fun."

"That was just a warm-up. Hope you're ready for the real fun." Rex said. "Get on your hands and knees on the couch." I did as he told me and he got behind me. "Ready for a good fuck?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Take me!" I nearly screamed when he rammed his thick cock hard into my wet pussy and fucked me as fast as a jackhammer. My body shook with each thrust and I screamed out from the pleasure he was giving me. "FUCK!" I shouted. My body trembled and I tried to stay still as I went through my first orgasm. My legs shook violently as my juices flooded over his rod. I collapsed on the couch, panting. "That was amazing!"

Rex was panting, too. "I'm glad you liked it," he said. "Want to try anal?"

"I'm willing to try it out," I said. He sat on the couch with his back laying against the back of it and I lay back on his lap facing away from him. I felt his monster push deep into my tight asshole. I screamed as it stretched wide to accomodate his girth. Rex held me by my waist and moved me up and down to help me get used to the feeling. After a few moments, he let go and I was bouncing on his rod in a slow and steady pace. "This is rather fun," I said. I was beginning to enjoy having a big black dick in my ass. He pulled me down until my back was against his chest and I saw his hips move up and down rapidly and I watched as his thick cock slid in and out of my ass. "Oh, God..." I moaned. "...this feels so good!" Rex gave a few last hard thrusts and I got off him. "Well, Rex, I definitely say we will be doing this again." I wrote down my room phone number and room number for him to visit.

"Thanks," he said. "I'll let you know when I'm free."

I nodded and got dressed. "See you later, then." He nodded and, painfully, I walked back to my hotel and fell asleep.