Emma Goes to the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael stepped in to solve her complaint, as two hands reached around behind her to cup her sizeable tits. In truth, Emma was just complaining for the sake of it. She hadn't expected the boy to do anything about it, but she did appreciate the effort.

"Oh, thank you," Emma smiled, looking back to Michael over her shoulder. "I mean, the sports bra was already supporting them but an extra set of hands always helps. Too bad I can't run on the treadmill like this." She chuckled, gesturing to the awkward position Michael had made by standing behind her,

"Oh, I think you can manage." Michael chuckled back, stepping on either side of the treadmill so as not to be on the tracks. This way he could support her breasts while not having to keep pace with her jogging. Michael was smart like that and had proved Emma wrong on every point.

"Okay, fine," Emma said, giving him to the man. "The sweatshirt stays off then. But the rest stays on," She powered on the treadmill and slowly began to build her pace. "I'd hate to be another 'cock tease' or whatever you call me." She added sarcastically.

"...stays on for now," Michael muttered to himself.

"You always say that like it's inevitable," Emma chuckled. "Whatever, time to get my steps in."

Emma found a sensible pace and stuck to it. Finally, she got to start the workout that she had come all this way to get. The first part was going great, even with the occasional distraction of Michael squishing her boobs. She had to admit, it was easier to jog with the support Michael was giving her. He was holding tight, which was nice. He was also doing an excellent job keeping her balanced as she ran with minimal force. She tried not to focus on his chest, though. It was just distracting, and Emma preferred to stay focused on the task at hand.

"So, tell me something," Emma said, she continued to look straight ahead as she jogged.

"Like what?" Michael asked. He was always terrible with small talk, Emma should've known.

"I don't know. Anything," Emma chuckled. "Usually I listen to music when I exercise. Seems rude to do that now with you here. Supporting me. So, you're my music. Why don't you try singing for me?"

"Yeah, I'm not doing that," Michael said in a very deadpan way. Emma laughed but was quickly distracted again by the feeling of her tits being wobbled.

"Ah, hey," She said with a smile. "I thought you were meant to be supporting my boobs. Not making them jiggle again."

Michael ignored her complaint, giving her breasts another good shake as she ran. He had a good sense to follow her movement, lifting and squeezing as her body swayed side to side. With Michael's assistance, her breasts jiggled at an exaggerated pace.

"Honestly, you see this," Emma said as she looked down at her cleavage. "The way they just jump up and down with every step I take. It's basically like that even without your help. That's why I don't go jogging in the street anymore."

"You make it sound like a bad thing." Michael chuckled, still having fun playing with her body.

"It's... embarrassing," Emma admitted. She didn't often get self-conscious about her body, but it did happen. "At least at a gym, no one is staring at you. Well..." She looked back towards the handful of people at the gym. There was still one guy who was watching them with interest. "Less people are staring at us."

"What's wrong with people staring?" Michael asked, looking over to the bystander. The second man looked away and returned to his workout. "You're hot at fuck, people notice that shit."

"I don't know, It feels weird when people stare like that," Emma admitted. "I can feel their judgement, y'know?"

"Well duh," Michael said casually. "They're judging how much cock you can take. Because you look so fucking bangable." He squeezed tighter into her chest as he said that.

"Yeah, I haven't heard that from you before," Emma chuckled. "Well, thank you. I can always count on you to compliment me. Even though your compliments always sound a little..."

Michael's fingers slid in under Emma's sports bra and immediately attacked her nipples. Pinching and squeezing them hard enough to get an audible little yelp out from the girl. After the initial assault, Michael apologised by gently caressing and rubbing her breasts. Emma let out a soft moan as fingers danced across her nipples.

"Hey-y," She groaned. "Where are your hands going? The bras already supporting me. I don't need your fingers up inside there."

Michael ignored her complaint as he continued to rub, pinch and squeeze her breasts under the bra. It was a little uncomfortable but also really good. Michael knew exactly how to touch her and all the spots that made her let out more moans.

"It's your own fault." Michael chuckled as he kneaded her tits.

"No, you're right," Emma sighed, giving in to his greedy hands. "I should've expected you to pinch my nipples. You think I would remember your rules by now."

"Don't let me grab your boobs unless you want to get squeezed," Michael said, squeezing hard

"And yet I fall for it every time," Emma said as she rolled her eyes."Fine... Just take the... stupid bra off... You're hands are already squeeze- uh, supporting them enough."

Michael wasted little time with removing her bra. He tugged at the straps roughly before tossing them carelessly to the ground. The bra landed roughly in the same place as her sweatshirt. His hands quickly returned to her now free nipples. Kneading and pinching with reckless abandon.

"Do you have to... pinch so hard?" Emma moaned, slowing down her jog as the hands groped and grabbed at her. "I swear, you're the reason my areolas are so puffy."

"I didn't do squat," Michael huffed, enjoying the feeling of her breasts in his hand. "Your puffy nips are all genetic."

"It's got nothing to do with genetics," Emma whined, struggling to focus on her run. "It's all because my roommate can't stop pinching me for fun."

In response to Emma's playful complaint, Michael decided to amp up the intensity. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he quickened his pace, his wandering hands now pawing at every inch of her tantalising curves. As Michael's hands roamed freely, Emma couldn't help but surrender to the sensation.

"Alright, alright," Emma said, deciding that she was getting too distracted. "I've done enough treadmill." She turned it off and stepped away from the machine. Thankfully, Michael let go of her breasts and allowed her to get off.

"That didn't last very long," Michael joked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm trying to keep it light," Emma said dismissively. She didn't bother picking up her shirt or bra again. It was off and Michael wasn't letting her pick it up anytime soon. "Besides, you already keep me active enough at home." She chuckled, thinking of all the exercise she gets on a daily base. Constant fucking was a wonderful way to burn calories and keep in shape, she even noticed Michael had been looking a lot better than when they first moved in together.

"So what now?" Michael asked, eyes still glued to her bare chest. Emma took no steps to cover herself, nor did she actively care that she was currently topless in public. Anyone who actually noticed her hadn't said anything and everyone else couldn't see her.

"What about some squats?" Emma thought aloud. "Actually, I could use some help with that. I always feel like I'm doing them wrong. And if I keep doing them wrong, then I'm never gonna learn how to do them right. Do you mind?-"

"Yeah, sure," Michael said, making sure that the phone was still capturing the workout. "Whatever."

"Oh, thanks," Emma said happily, "Yeah, just over here. I'll clear a space. I don't use any equipment for this." She positioned the mat in a clear space just as Michael re-positioned the camera. Then she stood in the center and focused on her balance. "Okay. So, I think I got the basics. Hips wide, toes forward, bend knees into position, like so." She positioned herself ready to do a squat while Michael sat on the side, watching as the topless woman posed. "But like, is my back straight? I'm meant to be sitting in an 'invisible' chair, whatever that means. It just doesn't feel right. What do you think?

Michael inspected her squat, walking around the girl as he took in all sides of her. Once satisfied, he threw out some advice.

"Move your hips up more." He said.

"Like this?" Emma asked, thrusting up a bit. Michael shook his head. "This?" Emma asked again after moving more. Again, Michael shook his head. "I don't get it. Can you?-"

Michael took charge, sliding in behind her and pulling her body into position. Lining up her shoulders and showing her exactly how wide apart her legs should be. It was incredibly thorough assistance, as Michael had to touch almost every part of her body to get her into position.

"Ok. How does that feel?" Emma asked once she finally felt like she was doing it properly. Michael instinctively moved to feel her ass. Once again his wandering fingers were distracting her workout. "No, not my ass, I meant the muscles in my thigh." Emma sighed.

"Hmm," Michael said, still fondling away at her butt. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Emma asked. "You have your hand right on them."

"Yeah, but the fabric is getting in the way," Michael said, pulling her sweatpants up high enough to cause a small wedgie.

"Oh, that makes sense," Emma agreed, not finding any faults in Michael's logic. "You did tell me to wear yoga shorts earlier."

"Exactly," Michael chuckled. "Should've worn the pair I got you. Your ass would've looked great in them."

"Hmm..." Emma thought herself aloud. "These are the only pants I have."

"Just take them off," Michael suggested, already tugging them down Emma's waist. Her last remaining piece of underwear was showing a pinkish, white thong.

"Are you sure?" Emma asked, slightly worried at the request. She had no problems being naked in public as Michael asked her to be, but other people did sometimes have a problem with her. "You remember what happened last time you told me to strip down in public? That time you got us kicked out of that library?"

"What? Me?" Michael asked with a mock offended tone. "I didn't do shit. You were the one moaning like a stupid slut."

"Yes you," Emma said, rolling her eyes. "I was fine. Reading that book I found. But you were the one who was being too loud, fucking my ass like that," The last time the two of them had been out in public, they had been caught in the library. Micheal was balls deep inside her asshole, cumming in her for the second time that day when the librarian chased them out of the building. "I had to run all the way home while naked because they wouldn't let us back in."

"What's the big deal?" Michael waved dismissively. "You still have underwear on. It's like wearing a bikini, only hotter."

"It's not exactly like that," Emma frowned at Michael's lazy dismissal. "I don't work out in a bikini. Besides, you already took my bra off. I'd just be in my-"

She noticed Micheal's sly grin as his eyes shifted along her body. Even positioned behind her, he had a glorious view of her breasts.

"Of course, you'd like that," Emma chuckled, knowing that boys would forever be boys. "Tits out, jiggling with every movement. Fine, fine. You win. I'll take these sweatpants off too."

Michael returned to tugging on her pants, pulling them down around her knees. Emma wiggled herself out of her pants and like the rest of her clothing, threw it into the pile.

"And make sure to-" Michael added as he playfully smacked her practically bare ass.

"Make sure I'm positioned in front of the camera," Emma sighed, turning to face her phone. "I know."

Michael stopped to inspect Emma, appreciating her nude form, thong notwithstanding. He ran a hand up her butt, across her stomach and over her tits before stopping at her neck. Frowning, he noticed something on her face.

"It's missing something," Michael thought aloud. Emma tilted her head inquisitively. His eyes lit up as he realised. "Oh, you need a ponytail. You know how much I like those."

"Why?" Emma asked, she was perfectly happy with her hair down as it was. "Whatever, I don't think I have any hair ties in my bag though."

"No worries," Micheal said, hands already tugging at the last item of clothing on Emma's body. "You can improvise."

Emma already knew exactly what Michael was implying as he slid her thong down her legs. Emma sighed dismissively as she stepped out of her underwear and picked it up. Using the thin fabric as a makeshift hair tie.

"I'll never understand you and your obsession with ponytails," She grumbled, adjusting her hair into Michael's favourite style. Michael opened his mouth to reply but Emma already knew what he was going to say. "Yes, yes. You like being able to grab onto them. So, you've told me," He nodded excitedly as Emma got back into her squatting position.

"Okay, let's try this again," Emma sighed, hoping that this would be the last distraction. "Hips, toes, bend and... How do I look?"

"Ass-fuck-tastic!" Michael said, squeezing her bare butt in response.

"Is that even a word?" Emma laughed. Michael always had such a way with words. "Well, thanks, I guess. I'm proud of my ass, even though it's small."

"Bah!" Michael waved her words away. "It's perfectly round and soft, very fuckable."

"So you always tell me," Emma chuckled, wiggling her butt in pride before returning to form. "But enough of that. I meant my form, dummy."

"Yeah, okay," Michael agreed, feeling her buttocks properly this time. "It looks good."

"So if I move my hips like this?" Emma asked, succeeding in doing a proper squat.

She continued the motion a few more times. Michael would gently guide her butt up and down but would otherwise let her workout for herself. After doing a few reps, she was pretty happy with herself.

"Alright, I think I've got the hang of this." Cheered, looking up to Micheal.

"Hmm?" Micheal said, rubbing his chin. "Not quite right..."

"How so?" Emma asked, confused as her form was basically perfect at this point.

Michael grabbed a nearby footstool along with Emma's bag and placed it behind her. Sitting down on it, he squeezed up behind her until Emma was basically sitting in his lap. He guided Emma's squat down onto his lap and back up again. Another hand moved to stabilise her, although it only succeeded in groping her tits again.

"So, squat down like this?" Emma asked, unsure of the new position. She was just sitting down on Michael's lap and standing back up again, it felt less like squats compared to what she was doing before, but Micheal was the smart one, so Emma trusted him to know what was best. "And up... And down... And... I feel... something... Digging into my butt. Is that you?"

Michael's erection poked into Emma's ass as she squatted up and down on his lap. She could feel his bulge pressed uncomfortably against her asscheeks, still constrained behind his pants. In Emma's current state of undress, it was incredibly noticeable as Michael ground up into her.

"What?" Michael said lazily. "You expect me not to get a hard-on with your naked ass bouncing on me?" He started thrusting up every time Emma landed back down in his lap.

"You're meant to be helping me," Emma whined. Michael ignored her in favour of rubbing up into her and groping her tits. "Not humping my butt."

"I'm just supporting you," Michael said back, giving her a good squeeze. "Not my fault your such a silly slut, getting distracted by my dick."

"I guess it does... support me," Emma moaned as she thought to herself, ignoring the second half of what Michael said. "But are you sure this is right? I really want... to get the right... Technique..."

"Well, we could try my other idea?" Michael said with a mischievous grin. Before Emma could even ask what his idea was, Michael pulled down his pants and reached into Emma's bag.

"Hey," Emma said, getting wise to Michael's distracting tricks. "How will losing your pants help?"

"It won't," Michael admitted as he pulled out a small bottle from her bag. "But this will," He added before rubbing a cool, oily liquid into Emma's butt.

"Epp!" Emma gasped, she had gotten so used to the warmth of Michael's hands and thighs, that whatever oils he was applying was cold by comparison. "What's that?"

"Just some essential oils from your bag," Michael said as he used two hands to knead and spread Emma's ass. "This will help you get into form."

"If you say so," Emma said, trying her best to ignore just how thorough Michael was with applying his mystery oil.

There was the odd moment or two when Michael's hands would rub right up into her asshole. Michael had on occasion, helped rub body oil onto Emma's skin in the past, however, she didn't even realise that she'd brought any body oil today. The only thing Emma could think of in her bag that was oil-like would've been the bottle of lube that Michael always made her carry around. He liked to keep some on hand whenever he felt like fucking her asshole, or just fucking her in general.

"This better?" Michael asked, his hands returning to her waist as he guided her hip movements.

"I mean, I can feel it in my legs," Emma said as she followed his movements. "It's definitely doing something. But are you sure my hips are meant to be rotating like that?" There was far too much shifting from left to right as opposed to squatting up and down. "I always thought that squats were meant to be straight? This all feels more like when I dance for you."

Between the way Michael guided her to twist her hips and how Michael's hands returned to groping her nude body, Emma felt a lot of déjà vu for all the times she had given the man a lap dance.

Michael had shown her some instructional videos online on how to give a proper lap dance and told Emma to practice on him. Most of these practice sessions usually devolved into Michael humping her senseless, but so did a lot of what Emma did around the house.

"You're even rubbing into my ass the exact same way," Emma pointed out. "Honestly, it just feels like I'm about to sit on your-"

With two strong hands on either side of her waist, Michael pulled Emma down onto his dick. The body oil, which Emma had now realised far too late was her lube, helped her ass slide expertly down onto him. She winced slightly as she felt his hard cock rammed up her butthole she had to cover her mouth with a hand. Thankfully, this wasn't her first rodeo, as she had plenty of experience taking Micheal's cock in her ass.

"Oh fu..." Emma moaned before readjusting to her new environment. She'd found herself yet again being fucked in the ass in a public space. "This is exactly like the library." She chuckled, enjoying the feeling of his dick inside her.

"Yo, Ems," Michael said, clicking his fingers in front of her face. "Stop being such a cock drunk whore and start moving already."

"What?" Emma asked, realising she was just sitting on Michael, not doing anything. "Sorry?... And I'm not being cock drunk whore or whatever. I'm just... distracted," She wiggled her butt a little to emphasise her point. "Something to do with... A dick in my asshole..."

"Yeah yeah," Michael chuckled, "Cause that's something a cock drunk whore would say. Now start squatting again."

"Alright..." Emma moaned as she started bouncing up and down on his dick. It was less of the squats she was doing before as Michael wouldn't let her stand up completely. He kept one hand on her hip and another firmly around her ponytail, giving it the odd tug when she moved too far off his dick.

"Up... And down..." Emma groaned, still considering her situation as exercise. She wasn't just being fucked in the ass, she was in the middle of her reps and she had to get her set done. "And up... And... God damn..." She moaned as her speed picked up. "You think my asshole would be... used to this by now... From all the times you... do this to me..."