Emma Goes to the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much for you?" Michael asked in a rare display of care for her well-being. He'd often push her into rather unique and ridiculous scenarios in his attempts to cum, but even he recognised when Emma was in too much pain or couldn't hold whatever position she'd been placed in. "We can move to the floor if you prefer?"

"No no..." Emma said, determined to keep going. She wasn't a quitter, she'd come to get her workout on and that's exactly what she was getting. "I can take it... No pain, no gain, right?... I got this."

Michael smiled back and grunted something along the lines of "That's my girl" before thrusting even harder into her. Once Emma got into a rhythm of her squats, Michael's hands returned back to her hips for support. It actually offered a surprising amount of relief on her poor thighs.

"Thank you," Emma said, far too casually for someone getting fucked in the ass. "You're such a great fitness buddy," Michael pushed down on her hips again, urging her to move even faster. "My boyfriend is never... this... thorough."

Michael let out a chuckle at that. It confused Emma somewhat as there would be days where Michael acted like he hated the man and then other days he'd make Emma talk about him on purpose. She didn't know what caused the sudden change in mood.

She'd called Michael once to gush about a bracelet her boyfriend had given her and the jerk hung up her mid-conversation, and yet when she got home that very same day, he asked her to show it off and tell him all about it. So she did, she proudly showed off her wrist as she gave her roommate a handjob, he was so impressed with the bracelet, he even chose to cum all over it and made Emma clean it up with her tongue.

"Better than your boyfriend?" Michael asked with a smug grin. Emma heard the implied innuendo and chose to ignore the crass joke.

"Don't tell him... I said that..." Emma moaned as she continued to slam down onto Michael's cock. "He'll get... jealous..."

"Jealous of how your thirsty ass squats on my dick?" Michael asked, laughing to himself.

"What? No," Emma said back, confused about his wording. "Why would he get jealous of that? I'm just exercising." Emma could see nothing wrong with what she was doing, even if Michael had told her never to explain the nitty-gritty details of what she got up to with her boyfriend. "I just meant...calling you... a better fitness buddy."

"Oh, is that all?" Michael grunted and he thrust up into her over and over again.

"He still doesn't... like you... for some reason..." Emma admitted. It was a point of contention with her boyfriend. She really loved the man but they would fight over the dumbest things, the biggest one would be over his dislike of her roommate. "I don't really... get why... He always complains about... how you keep making me late... to our dates... And you always... make a mess... Even though I clean up... Like... did you two have... a fight, or something?"

Michael huffed, smiling as he kissed Emma's neck a few times. "You know I've barely seen the guy. I can't even remember his name."

"Cause he's always saying..." Emma continued, she deepened her voice slightly to imitate her boyfriend's complaints. "I don't like that guy... He's up to something... You spend too much time with him... You keep dressing like a slut around him... Guys and girls shouldn't be roommates..." She shook her head in annoyance and returned to speaking normally. Or as normal as she could with a cock in her ass, "Like, it's the fucking... 2020s, and he has a problem... with roommates?"

Emma wasn't even sure if Michael was listening to him at this point. He'd often zone out once Emma got into her rants. His hands were far too busy exploring her body, one returning to her breasts to grope and squeeze while the other hand started rubbing her clit. All while he continued to kiss her neck.

"You think he'll ask you to move out?" Michael asked between bouts of neck nibbles.

"Oh... don't worry..." Emma said, shaking her head. "I don't plan... on ending our... friendship. If he has... a problem with... you... Then he can... shove it up his..." She let out a rather loud moan as Michael thrust at just the right angle.

Emma had all but forgotten that they were still in a very public space. The fact that no one had called out to them or chased them away like that time in the library was amazing. Every second they continued their fucking, was a chance someone else would take notice of them.

"Fuck... I'm really feeling it..." Emma laughed as she happily bounced up and down. "This work out... It burns... How many more reps? I'm feeling like... I need to tap out... soon..."

"I don't know," Michael said impatiently. "Thirty or some shit. I'm almost done. You can stop once I blow my load into your tight ass, okay?"

"Okay... I can do that..." Emma said, more to herself. "Come on. Focus up..." She picked up her pace, desperate to get through her set of squats as Michael desperately fucked up into her. Judging by his erratic movements, he was close to finishing. "Final push," Emma cheered, feeling the burn. "I can do it... Come on... Almost... Fuck...There!..."

Michael reached his limit as Emma felt a warm torrent of cum erupt inside her. They both collapsed to their butts, panting hard from the effort that Emma put into completing her set. Even Michael was sweating from the exhaustion, reaching out to wipe his forehead with one hand while the other held tightly around Emma's waist. He was grinning ear to ear, eyes closed and chest heaving as he caught his breath.

"Oh, god damn..." Emma breathed out, finally about to relax. "That was... You do not go easy on a girl do you?"

"Easy?" Michael chuckled tiredly, "On your ass? Not on your life."

"That's why you're my fitness partner," Emma said with a grin, pulling herself off Michael's body and reaching her her towel to wipe down. "Can't have a boyfriend go easy on me in the gym. I need someone who works me like I need it." She chuckled before giving off a small wince of pain. Her ass was positively red with how much punishment it endured. "My butt..." Emma whined as she rubbed it. Then she shook her head and looked back to Michael with a smile. "What's that saying? No pain, no gain?"

"Keep rubbing it like that and I'm liable to fuck it again," Michael joked.

"Oh man... Just give me a second." Emma giggled. "I need to catch my breath. Lie down or something."

She dropped to the floor onto her exercise mat and ran through a breathing exercise that she knew. Michael sat up by her head, his pants still pulled down around his knees, leaving his cock and balls to brush lazily into Emma's hair. He reached over and lifted Emma's boobs, stopping them from flopping to the side as she lay.

"Oh, you don't need to support my boobs anymore," Emma said looking up at him. With him leaning over her like he was, his flaccid dick was almost prodding her in the face. "I'm only lying down."

"But I want to," Michael grunted in caveman. He saw boobs, he grabbed boobs. He was a simple man at times.

"I don't mind," Emma shrugged, returning to her breathing exercise. She had to focus hard as the smell of Michael's recently discharged dick which was hanging close to her face. "It's actually rather freeing to work out like this. Clothing can feel so constricting," She understood what Michael was talking about before, making a mental note to wear her new yoga gear next time she worked out.

"I'm already so sweaty," Emma smiled, a sign of a good workout. "I'd apologise for getting it all over you. But you already paid me back with a sticky mess of your own."

Even with the towel, Emma could feel some of Michael's cum leaking out of her asshole and onto the mat. She'd have to remember to clean up before she left, it wasn't proper gym etiquette to leave a mess after your workout.

"So are we done, or do I gotta get on your ass again?" Michael asked, stealing a sip from Emma's water bottle.

"No, we're not done," Emma said, trying to center herself. "Just give me a second. I just need to rest a bit," She let out a playful groan as Michael continued to jiggle and grope her chest. "You are such a workout tyrant," She whined, looking up again at Michael. His cock was already growing again across her face. He didn't need to say anything for Emma to get the message. "No... you're right. No pain, no gain. Tell me what to do, oh fitness pal of mine."

"Sit-ups?" Michael suggested, looking down at her. "On the floor."

"I guess I'm already lying down," Emma agreed. "Don't need to use my legs for that one. Smart," She straightened out her body and looked back up to Michael who stood up and walked around her. "How does this work again? I just... lie flat on my back and?" She pulled herself up, executing a standard sit-up. "Like that?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Michael agreed, finding no faults in her technique.

"Okay... Again..." She said before straining for another sit-up. "That's two..." She panted out, finding this harder than the squats before. "Geeze... This is tough..." She panted again before doing it again. "Three..."

"Didn't count," Michael said, looking down at her.

"What do you mean that doesn't count?" Emma whined.

"You need to get your head there," Michael said, pointing to an imaginary spot in front of her.

"Are you serious?" Emma whined again, pushing herself forward. "Like...This?"

"No," Michael shook his head. "Further," Emma did as he said, pushing herself as far forward as she could manage. "Hold it there?"

"But... I can't..." Emma sighed, struggling to hold her position. "Can you help me? Please?"

"What do you want me to do?" Michael huffed. "Just get good, and do it properly."

"Just support my head or something," Emma whined, falling back on her mat to start again. With a meditative sigh, she pulled herself up again. "Alright. I'll sit up, and you hold me in place. Just stand over me."

Michael did as she said, stepping over her waist and facing towards her head. When Emma made the suggestion, she was thinking that Michael would stand on her side and offer some light support, not act as the goalpost.

"Oh, I didn't mean literally..." Emma sighed. "Whatever. So how far am I meant to go?"

"To here," Michael said, pointing down at his junk.

"Here?" Emma asked again as her lips brushed against the tip of his dick. "My face is pretty much in your crotch by this point," Michael chuckled as Emma was beginning to suspect that this was the whole point of his support. "Can you help hold me here then?"

Michael obliged, extending a hand and finding a firm grip around Emma's ponytail. He held her head firmly in place, not allowing her to give up.

"Ah," Emma groaned. "I thought... You'd just grab the back of my head, not my hair." She didn't complain for long. She trusted that Michael knew what he was doing, so if he wanted to grab her hair, then she'd let him. "So how far forward do I go. Cause any more than this and I'll be getting shoved into your co-"

As she should've expected by now, Michael jammed her face right down onto his dick. Causing the girl to fall back into her usual training of relaxing her jaw and allowing the man to do what he liked. In this case, fuck her face like there was no tomorrow.

"Wait-" Emma gagged out between bouts of cock in her mouth. "Hold up- this- really ha- hold- is position- Shouldn't I- going- ack down?-" The point of the sit-up was to lie down and sit back up. With Michael grabbing her by the hair, Emma didn't feel like she was getting much exercise done. "You're just- olding me- place- are you- sure this is- how it's- done?-"

"Just shut up and enjoy your workout, you worthless slut." Michael grunted. Emma ignored his crass nickname. It was just one of the many names he called her on occasion.

"How many- reps are we- doing?-" Emma asked between another round of violent throat fucking.

"Same as before, you fucking whore," Michael grunted out. "We keep going until you swallow my nut like the cum dumpster you are."

"Seriously?-" Emma gagged with renewed vigour. "Are you trying- to make me- give up?-" She wiggled her eyebrows as she mocked. "Cause I- won't-" She stared back up at Michael, locking eyes with the man as he continued to fuck her throat.

"Oh, so it's like that, is it?" Michael said, rising to her challenge. He placed a second hand under her chin and picked up the pace of his endless thrusting. "You know what happens when you look at me like that."

Emma could feel the intensity emanating from Michael as she stared up at him, her eyes filled with a mixture of submission and defiance. The force of his thrusts had multiplied, driving his cock further down her throat. Each time his hips pushed in, a tremor rippled through her body, causing her to choke and gasp on his thick, pulsating dick.

Drool spilled from her parted lips, descending down her chin in a desperate attempt to keep up with the overwhelming torrent of dick. As Michael's balls slapped against her chin, it met with drool, making a satisfying wet smack.

"What did you- call it?-" Emma choked out suggestively, not dissuaded in the least by the rough treatment of her throat. "My- dick sucking eyes?-"

With Emma's defiance fuelling his desire, Michael couldn't resist the challenge. With a mischievous grin, he increased the speed of his thrusts, his hips pounding against her face with even more urgency. Emma's mouth opened wider to accommodate his relentless thrusts, her eyes still locked with his.

The intense rhythm continued with the force of Michael's thrusts increasing with each motion. Emma's throat tightened around his pulsating cock, her gag reflex pushed to its limit. Her muffled moans and gasps urged Michael ever onwards.

Emma could feel Michael's climax building. With one final thrust, he exploded into Emma's mouth, a hot release filling her throat with the familiar seed that she had tasted so many times before. Her tongue danced around the tip of his cock, trying to suck out every last drop that was available to her. Emma eagerly swallowed every drop she could get, her eyes never leaving Michael's gaze.

Emma pulled off his cock, eventually needing to gasp for air. She broke out into a small fit of gasps and coughs as she caught her breath.

"Oh my god..." Emma panted, still coughing between words. "You just... love pushing my limits..."

Miraculously, Michael's cock was still somewhat hard as he moved to stroke himself. How he still had the energy was a complete mystery to Emma, she fell back onto her mat as she looked up at the dick that was being stroked above her.

"Oh sorry..." Emma panted, struggling to find the willpower to sit up. "Are you still going?"

"Got a little more gas in the tank," Michael chuckled. "You're meant to drain my balls, not leave me with a quarter left."

Emma knew that he was exaggerating. There was no way that Michael still had that much left in him. Still, he probably could manage another quick spurt and didn't want to waste it on something as pedantic as her throat.

"I'm so tired though..." Emma whined, not even having the energy to reach out and jerk his cock.

Michael chuckled, taking pity on the poor girl. "Don't worry, I'll just finish on your face then. Just stay still."

"Oh, you're so kind," Emma giggled as she closed her eyes. "As long as I don't have to do anything."

It didn't take long at all before Michael let out another caveman-esque grunt. Her exhausted body sprawled out on the mat with her face turned upward, awaiting his release. Another, considerably smaller load of warm cum spurted across Emma's face as she relaxed into the mat, leaving behind a glistening trail that traversed her flushed cheeks and dripped down onto her heaving breasts.

Emma revelled in the wonderful feeling of Michael's cum on her skin. The warmth against her face sent shivers down her spine. She smiled up at the man as he finished shaking out what little cum remained. Michael was spent at this point, Emma couldn't possibly imagine him asking for more until well into the night.

"Damn, dude..." Emma giggled, feeling the mess around her face. "You're loads are also so thick. I feel like my entire face was covered."

"I wish," Michael said, probably grabbing for her bottle of water again, she couldn't see anything on account of her eyelids being glazed. "Only got some on your eyes and cheeks."

Emma reached up to wipe her eyes clear, smudging the cum across her face instead. "It's almost refreshing after all that exercise," Emma admitted with a chuckle. "I mean, I'd prefer water. But any liquid would do at this point."

"Honestly," Michael chuckled under his panting breath. "You a such a useless cum repository."

"I am not a useless cum repository," Emma whined in mock offence. She broke into a small laugh shortly after. "Seriously, where do you even come up with all these nicknames? You're so creative sometimes."

"I just call it how I see it," Michael said, taking another sip of what. "A cum repository would actually hold all my cum, instead of letting it cover your face. Ergo, useless cum repository."

"And who's fault is that?" Emma said with a smile. "Besides, you always tell me how much prettier I am when you cover me in your spunk. Telling me, it's full of vitamins and stuff. Good for the skin and whatnot."

"I tell you whatever shit will make you swallow it all down without complaints," Michael chuckled to himself. "You're stupid ass just believes every word I say."

Emma heard the words that Michael said, but they didn't register with her. She wasn't sure if she should take it as another joke of his, so she decided to ignore it and continue with her point.

"And people always compliment me when cum on my face," Emma said, looking over to one of the bystanders who was looking at the couple in total awe. Emma waved politely at the stranger and turned back to Michael. "Well, some people do. Other people sometimes say weird things to me when I have your cum on my face." She thought of the time she was yelled at by an old lady after Michael made her do a quick shopping run post-blowjob. She still didn't know what that lady's problem was. "I guess some people are just weird." She sighed dismissively as she grabbed her towel.

She wiped her face clean and proceeded to clean up the surrounding area. Michael, in all his laziness, didn't even offer to help. Pulling up his pants before finishing off Emma's water bottle. He dropped it by her bag and moved towards his bag that was still across the room.

"Alright, We'll call it here," Michael said, dusting his hands of any responsibility. "People are starting to crowd the gym and I don't like it when it gets too jammed in here."

There were more than a few shocked faces walking into the gym and spotting the naked, sweaty woman in the corner of the room. Some of them looked away in surprise while the bolder ones pulled out cell phones and took photos.

"Oh yes, can't forget my phone," Emma said to herself as she remembered. She pulled up her pants, leaving the underwear in her hair for the time being and then she threw her sweatshirt on along with her jacket while she stuffed her sports bra into her bag. She picked up the phone and quickly scrolled through the footage. It looked far more like amateur porn than a workout video, but they somehow managed to stay in frame for the most part.

"Send me the video later," Michael said as he pulled his bag over his shoulder. "We'll watch it tonight."

"Will do," Emma smiled, grabbing her things and joining him at the door.

She ignored all the confused and disgusted faces that she passed, as well as all the names they muttered at her under their breath. Whore, slut, crazy nudist bitch. It had no effect on Emma. She wore those titles with pride.

"Thanks for all your help today," Emma grinned as she playfully punched Michael in his shoulder. "Like I said, best fitness buddy."