Emma Goes to the Gym

Story Info
Part 3! Emma runs into Michael at the gym.
10.6k words
4.74
16.1k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gowonzu
Gowonzu
409 Followers

Emma stepped into the gym for a midday workout session. She'd been going to the gym more recently as winter started creeping up on the year. Jogging in the streets wasn't worth the effort when she could get the same workout in a temperature-controlled room.

At this time of day, the gym was mostly empty. The morning rush had funnelled out and anyone who went after work wouldn't come by for a few hours more. Emma could count on one hand the number of people in the gym currently. That worked perfectly for Emma, it could be a hassle trying to get her workout in when the gym was crowded, between waiting for machines to be free and dealing with small talk, she hardly got anything done in her allotted hour.

She scanned the room for a quiet spot to start her workout, out of the way of everyone else. Spotting a nice little area in the corner, Emma walked over and placed her bag down. She took off her jacket and folded it nicely onto the bench that sat her bag, looking between the treadmill or the exercise mat to decide if she should do some advanced stretches or loosen up by jogging.

As she was making that decision, a firm hand spanked directly into her right buttocks. An open palm dug into her ass and comfortably groped away at her with no regard whatsoever. A surge of heat spread across Emma's cheeks, her face turning a fiery shade of red.

"Epp!" Emma squealed as she twisted to turn, locking onto the figure responsible for this act. The sudden pang of panic washed over her as she reacted to the blatant groping, which quickly dispersed the moment she saw who the hand belonged to.

"Hey there, Ems!" The voice responsible said in a cheery, upbeat tone. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Oh?" Emma said, a smile forming on her face before her brain even caught on to what was happening. "Hey, there Michael." She chuckled her remaining nerves out, no longer even remembering what she was so worried about before. "What are you doing in this gym?"

Michael was Emma's roommate for the last year and a half. More than that, Michael was Emma's best friend. Emma knew this man well, she trusted him, and he knew her just as well. However, Emma knew that Michael was a serious introvert. She never would've expected to run into him out in public, much less at the gym.

"Ehh," Michael shrugged, his hand stiff and firmly held onto Emma's ass. "I always come here after work. It's the only time I can get stuff done. Too many people otherwise."

"Nice. I never noticed that," Emma smiled. She was happy to run into him. Not only did she enjoy spending time with friends, but she always had fun with Michael. "We should've come here together if that was the case. I mean, what are the chances I run into my own roommate out in the wild world?"

"Out in the wild?" Michael asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know what I mean," Emma giggled. "We never see each other outside of the house," Michael opened his mouth to correct her but Emma quickly clarified. "Oh sure, we do the occasional shopping trip. But when was the last time we actually went into the city or something?"

"Didn't we go to the library?" Michael asked, more of a question to himself as he tried to recall the moment. "Last month? Wait, no. That was three months ago."

"Exactly," Emma laughed. Michael had taken her to the library a few months ago for no reason in particular. It was a rare event when the boy had an interest in leaving the house and so Emma had to accompany him on the momentous occasion. The day ended up being an entire adventure and a half. "So, how's work? How was your day in general?"

Michael sighed tiredly. All the response he needed to voice his dislike of work. "Better," Michael eventually admitted. He squeezed Emma's ass to emphasise exactly what was making his day better.

"Better now that your hand is on my ass?" Emma chuckled, proud of herself for making Michael's day just a little better.

Emma always felt good when she made Michael feel good. Friends are supposed to help friends feel good, she knew that. Emma had no problem if Michael needed to fondle and grope her to cheer up. She welcomed it, it made her happy to make him happy. As Michael liked to say, that's just what friends do.

"It is a juicy and fuckable ass?" Michael agreed, his hand rubbing back and forth along Emma's backside.

"Ever the charmer," Emma giggled. "Well, I'm glad I can help."

"And how was your day?" Michael asked, his eyes trailing down to follow his hand as it greedily explored Emma's booty.

"My day?" Emma asked casually. "My day was fine. Didn't do much. Cleaned the house, and responded to some emails. Had a phone call with my boyfriend and-"

Her voice cut off with a sharp moan as Michael dug his hands and found their way into Emma's yoga shorts. Two fingers pressed right into her crotch as his casual groping turned into something a little more invasive.

"And?" Michael asked with a smile. He continued to work his way into her pants. His fingers rubbed across Emma's pussy, with only the thin fabric of her underwear preventing him from properly finger fucking her.

"Oh, your hand..." Emma moaned, squeezing her legs together as she felt the strong, warm hand continue to rub into her. "It's kinda... Digging into me.

"Oh, sorry," Michael said, not slowing down in the slightest. "Is it too distracting for you?"

"What?" Emma moaned as she forgot what she was saying. "No, it's not... Distracting."

She let out another soft moan as her hips started to match the pace of Michael's fingers. Emma's body trembled with pleasure as he skilfully worked his hand into her yoga pants. The thrill of doing something in such a public place didn't even register to Emma, she was so caught up in the sensations her body felt, she'd all but forgotten where she was. Thankfully the section of the gym was empty and anyone who could've seen them was too caught up in their own workouts to notice.

"Your day, Emma?" Michael said with an authoritative smirk. "You were saying?"

"What what I?..." Emma muttered, a little confused before shaking her head. "Oh... right...and then I caught up with some of my gals in the city. Now I'm here... About to get in my workout.... With you..."

Michael nodded to himself and pulled his hand back out of Emma's pants. He inspected his fingers, noting the obvious juices that had leaked onto them while he was exploring her body. Emma for her part, sighed in relief as her distraction had ceased. Another more obvious distraction came as Michael stuck his two fingers up into her mouth.

"Clean this for me, will you?" Michael asked casually as his fingers intruded past her lips.

Even with the suddenness of Michael's decision, Emma had no problems accepting whatever he shoved in her mouth. By this point, she'd been conditioned to suck on anything that was placed between her lips. Her tongue wrapped around his fingers and sucked the juices off. Emma had no qualms with tasting herself, she knew the flavour well, from all the previous times she'd sucked him clean.

She was panting for breath as Michael pulled his fingers free again. His fingers were now coated in more drool than they originally started with, making his command to clean him basically useless. Michael, in his kindness, didn't mind one bit, choosing instead to wipe his fingers dry on Emma's shirt instead.

Emma chuckled as she thought about the irony of how her cleaning method usually made more of a mess before remembering what she was doing here in the first place. She'd come to the gym to get her workout on, not play around with Michael.

"You always do that to me." She whined playfully at the man.

"What?" Michael asked, unaware of what she was on about.

"Do what? Do that," Emma explained, looking at his now mostly dry fingers. "Try and distract me when I'm talking to you. And then 'I'm' somehow the 'dirty thigh drizzler' or whatever it is you decide to call me for the day."

Michael chuckled back at her.

"Well, I'm not falling for your tricks today," Emma said as she wagged her fingers. "Nu-uh. I'm here to get my work out on. And you can help me."

"Help you?" Michael asked, he looked back to a bag that sat on another bench. Emma recognised it as his and from the way it was mostly packed up, Michael was on his way out of the gym when he approached her.

"Yep," Emma said, dismissing his unspoken complaint. "You're my designated fitness buddy today. We didn't come here to talk, we came here to get fit, hot bods. So come on. Let's get to it,"

She took a step towards the exercise mat in front of her. Michael followed after her. He didn't bother walking up to the second exercise mat beside her, choosing to watch her workout instead. Although he made a frown just as Emma stepped up on the mat.

"Aren't you gonna record this one?" Michael asked, looking around for Emma's phone.

It took Emma a few seconds to understand what he meant. "What? Well, no," Emma said back confused. I don't usually record my workouts. Why?"

"I think you should," Michael suggested. He positioned his fingers into a rectangle, acting like a director as he lined up an invisible shot.

"I guess," Emma hesitantly agreed. She didn't know why she would bother, but Michael often knew things she didn't. "Wait, is this kinda like the same thing as when I do yoga at home?"

"Yeah, it's exactly like the yoga," Michael said.

Michael had made it a rule that Emma should record each and every yoga session she did. It was the compromise they had agreed on after Michael had asked to watch her. Emma didn't have a problem with Michael watching her do yoga in person, however, Michael couldn't wake up early enough in the morning. Since then, Emma had built up a small collection of yoga videos to add to the ever-growing pile of 'home movies' that Michael liked to collect.

"But I'm not doing yoga today, I did that the other day," Emma said smugly. "And I can't do yoga 'and' go to the gym. Don't you know anything? That's like, bad for you or something."

She shook her head. Sometimes Michael knew things she didn't and other times, he was just a silly boy. He shrugged and said nothing in response. Instead, he watched her intently, waiting for her to agree to his idea.

"But fine," Emma said dismissively. "My phone's in the bag over there."

She looked towards the bag behind where Michael was standing. Michael looked back and gestured for Emma to come pick it up.

"Seriously?" Emma sighed in mild annoyance. Michael could be so lazy at times. "Fine, I'll get it," She stepped off the exercise mat and walked past her lazy friend, bending over as she searched through her bag. Another firm hand spanked her, hard. Emma let out a gasp as Michael's hand once again squeezed into her. "Again? Dang it, I fall for that one every time," She chuckled as she stood back up straight. "It's like you can't spend five minutes without grabbing my butt."

"I'd probably glue my hand here if I could," Michael chuckled, giving her ass another tight squeeze before letting go.

"Alright, got my phone," Emma said, waving it in her hand. She looked around for the best option to set up. If she knew she was going to be filming today, she would've brought the tripod she used with yoga. "I guess we can set it up behind us to record everything." She tapped into her phone and unlocked it, switching over to the photo app.

"Oh, did you?-" Michael began, clicking his fingers as he remembered something important.

"And yes, before you ask," Emma said, answering him before he finished. "I recorded yesterday's yoga session for you. And I made sure I was wearing the new outfit you picked out for me and everything." She tapped on her phone a few times and showed Michael the proof of her words. A video on Emma stretching and meditating in the tightest yoga shorts and bra imaginable. "I assume we'll be watching it together for our next 'movie' night?"

"Hell yeah," Michael smirked, his eyes glued to the image of Emma's breast squished to an uncomfortable level of tightness. Sure, it made her tits look bigger, but yoga was supposed to be relaxing, now Emma needed to de-stress from her destresser.

"Still seems a bit silly to me," Emma thought to herself as she closed the video and set her phone up into position. "You can watch me do yoga 'any' time of the day, all you gotta do is ask. I don't know why you prefer my homemade movies when we have a perfectly good Netflix account," She shook her head as she turned back to Michael. "An account which I pay for, by the way." She grumbled playfully.

"Yeah, but. I can't watch you do yoga and fuck your face at the same time, now can I?" Michael countered.

He had a point there. The purpose of his home movies was to be able to watch Emma do all manner of erotic activities while he also used Emma at the same time. Usually around dinner time, Michael would choose from a selection of videos Emma recorded to watch as he ate his meal. At the same time, Emma would be down on her knees, doing what she did best, sucking all the stress out of Michael and making him feel good.

"Well, there was that one time," Emma chuckled, "But I kept falling over. Anyway, I'll record the whole session today. Just make sure that you go over it later and let me know where I can improve my technique. I wanna get serious about my health and all, y'know?"

"Will do," Michael said with a two-finger salute. "I'll be sure to bust a fat nut to it tonight."

"Thanks, you're so helpful," Emma said with a genuine smile on her face. "Alright. I'm gonna start with my session. This first part is super easy, just gotta stretch and warm up." She started jumping up and down, occasionally moving side to side as she shook herself loose.

"Are you actually working out in that?" Michael asked, raising his eyebrow at Emma's current state of dress.

Emma stopped jumping around and looked back at Michael in shock. This was the most offensive thing he'd done all day, insulting her sense of style.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She balked, her hands on her hips.

Michael shrugged lazily. "I dunno," he said in basic caveman. "Seems a little overkill, doesn't it?"

"It is not overkill," Emma complained, using her fingers as air quotes. "What do you mean? I have just some basic ass sweatpants and sweatshirts. I am literally the definition of a 'basic bitch' right now."

True to her word, Emma was dressed in the most basic of workout gear. A sensible sweatshirt that covered her arms, an old pair of sweatpants that only got pulled out for winter. She didn't even have her hair done up, choosing to leave it down and out behind her. Nothing about her person said overkill right now.

"Look around," Emma continued, gesturing to the handful of other gym attendees they could see. There was a rather fit woman working on the exercise bike who was wearing an almost identical outfit to Emma. "Everybody is wearing the same thing. It's no big deal."

"Yeah, I guess," Michael sighed, looking disappointed at something. "Just wished you wore your yoga shorts instead."

"You mean, like the pair you bought for me at home?" Emma asked. Michael nodded in response. "I don't know. Those shorts are pretty small," She thought to the pair she wore yesterday when she did yoga at home. She had pairs of underwear that covered more skin than those things did. "You know I always complain that I need a bigger size. You've bought me like, three pairs and still..." Each new pair seemed to get smaller and tighter each time. "It hugs my ass almost as tightly as you do some days. Plus, I don't think it'll go well with this top."

She pulled on her top to punctuate her point, noticing the small stain of drool that was made when Michael cleaned his fingers. The top and bottom she currently wore were completely black whereas her new yoga shorts were a vibrant hot pink. Black might've gone with everything, but she knew that the two styles didn't clash.

"Alright, are we gonna stretch or are we gonna talk?" Emma said, pumping herself up. She immediately moved into her stretching routine. Bending down to touch her toes, twisting her body and all manner of smaller movements.

"Well if it doesn't go with the top, then take it off," Michael said, still hung up on the outfit situation.

"What? No top?" Emma asked, considering his idea. She giggled at the suggestion, not because she was against the idea of exercising topless, but because she knew exactly what Michael would say if she did it. "I seem to recall the last time I only wore shorts, you called me a cock tease and an insatiable cumbucket." She smiled smugly like that was some kind of burn for Michael. Then she thought a little harder about what she just said. "Which is funny because you were the one who told me to wear it in the first place. And you're the one who keeps cumming on me anyway. So really, I should be calling you an insatiable cumbucket or whatever."

Michael laughed. More so than his usual smug chuckles. It was a rare victory whenever Emma could make her roommate laugh like that. It was a sound that Emma cherished, she couldn't help but bask in the moment as she watched Michael's genuine amusement.

"But whatever. It's my fault I made you hard, right?" Emma said sarcastically. She smiled playfully as she complained. "That's what you always say. I made you hard, so I have to take responsibility."

Emma could no longer count the number of times she'd been cum on by Michael purely because she looked like she was asking for it. Asking for it, as Emma quickly learned, meant anything that caused Michael to have an erection. And considering how often Michael asked Emma to wear something slutty around the house, or outright be naked, Emma asked for it a lot.

"Besides," Emma continued, thinking of reasons why she couldn't go topless in the gym. "You know my boobs are too large to go anywhere topless."

"What do you mean?" Michael asked, having no idea what Emma was on about.

"What do you mean 'what do you mean'?" Emma sighed, "Here, look at them." She stood up from stretching and pulled up her sweatshirt, throwing it into a pile on the floor. "Even with this sports bra, they get in my way. Honestly, I complain about this all the time," Emma had large breasts, the much was obvious. They weren't ridiculously large, but they were big enough to cause Emma trouble every now and then. "Look at them," She whined, jumping up and down on the spot. "My tits just flop all over the place like this. And my thin waist doesn't help with it at all. They just make my tits look larger than they actually are."

Michael was looking, very intently. The man was almost hypnotised by the way they jiggled and bounced in front of his eyes.

"Look at them," Emma complained again. Another man who was in the middle of arm curls dropped his weights on his foot. He stood up angrily and danced around in pain before picking up the equipment again. "It's already making people in the gym stop and stare."

Her sports bra wasn't too offensively lewd compared to what other people would wear in the gym on hot days, the addition of her jumping and complaining had drawn the eyes of several men in the gym and had stopped their workouts to look in Emma's general direction. All of them quickly returned to what they were doing, trying to pretend that they weren't just perving on her.

"So what?" Michael said, waving her complaint away dismissively. "They just like the way they jiggle when you move. 'Course they're gonna stare."

"All you men think exactly the same sometimes," Emma complained with no real bite to her bark. She stepped up to the treadmill, facing away from the curious onlookers. "You, my boyfriend and every other guy I meet," The treadmill's location offered a little more privacy than before, being out of direct line of sight of everyone else. "But damn, can it get annoying, and in the way. They need some sort of support otherwise they just-"

Gowonzu
Gowonzu
409 Followers