Emma Makes a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey-yah," calls my fiancé from the entrance hall as he locks the door behind him and takes his shoes off.

"Hey-yah," I blurt back as my racing heart starts to calm, and I wonder if my greeting sounded strange to him. He emerges into the living room, handsome as ever in his suit, though his jacket is draped over an arm. He's nearly as fit as I am and his black hair is expertly styled along with his short, neatly-groomed beard. I toss the laptop and its perverse contents onto the couch cushion beside me and leap to my feet.

"So, I spoke to the wedding DJ this afternoon," he says, throwing his keys onto a side table before walking into the kitchen to grab a drink. "We were able to work out most of the details and settle on a price, but-" He stops short as he closes the refrigerator door and turns around, with a drink in hand.

I'm suddenly there, pressed against him with my hands around his hips and a mischievous grin on my face. I raise myself on tip-toes and give him a long, wet kiss filled with passion. He blindly sets his soda can down on the nearest countertop and tosses his jacket onto the kitchen floor. He wraps me with his strong arms, nearly smooshing me. There's almost nothing in this world that feels better.

"What's going-," he starts as I pull away. But, not before I press a finger to his stunned lips. Without a word, I grab his hand and lead him into the bedroom.

12