Emma Seduces Lady in Antiques Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gathered naked ladies erupted in cheers.

Ellaa and I exchanged a knowing glance, a silent acknowledgment that our visit to the antique store had fulfilled its purpose. We leaned in, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss that was equal parts sisterly affection and lust.

Breathless and connected, we pulled back, our faces flushed and hearts racing.

"I love you, Ella," I said.

Ella's eyes sparkled as she responded, "I love you too, Emma."

With a shared sense of purpose, we knew what our next step was. The sheer lace tops and skirts that we had tried on earlier called out to us. We carried the vintage clothes toward the counter, our stilettos clicking against the antique store's floor.

"Mrs. Loughty," I said with an innocent smile, "we've decided to buy these beautiful pieces."

With a smile, Mrs. Loughty said "Ladies, I must say, your approach to shopping is certainly... unique."

She turned her attention to the old-fashioned cash register and she rang up the lace shirts and skirts.

"Thank you, Mrs. Loughty," I said genuinely, "for everything."

"You're welcome, and thank you. Would you like a bag?" she inquired, still maintaining a touch of her primness.

I exchanged a glance with Ella, sharing a knowing smile. "No, we'll just wear 'em out," I responded with a wink.

We slipped into the sheer silk shirts and skirts, feeling the cool fabric slide over our still-warm skin.

As we stepped out onto Main street, the lace turned translucent in the bright rays, our bodies fully visible to everyone around us.

Our appearance was met with a chorus of double-takes and raised eyebrows from the passersby. Some faces registered shock, others amusement, and many appreciative nods. The unabashed exposure of our nearly naked forms under the delicate silk was a spectacle that was hard to ignore.

Feeling the warmth of the sun and the eyes of the world on us, Ella and I shared a sisterly grin. Hunger pangs reminded us of the time and we strolled confidently towards a nearby café, our heads held high, and our bodies basking in the thrill of our daring escapade.