Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall?

Story Info
A wacky adventure to a mall with lots of public action.
5.3k words
4.26
28.7k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
93 Followers

(First story I've ever posted here. Never done erotic fiction before. Everyone's an adult and this is all fiction. Hope you enjoy!)

My name is James and this is wacky story about our town's rebuilt mall situated next to the nude beach. Enjoy!

Chapter One

On Saturday morning, my friend Fiona suggested we go to the mall, just she and I. I was still a bit tired from a wacky nude party the night before (obviously) but agreed. I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and Fiona tossed on a tube top and tube skirt. Not sure if she picked out underwear or not but I wasn't too concerned either.

"This is going to be fun!" Fiona said excitedly as we parked, "I've heard they've made a lot of changes to this place now that it's so close to the nude beach."

"Huh," I said as we got out, "You know? I never thought about that. I don't think I've been to a mall since I was like 16? Should be an adventure if nothing else!"

We walked towards the main entrance and noticed a few homeless people around the main steps. Some of them were asking for change, but some were just minding their business. Apparently the clothing-optional guidelines of the beach extended up past the shore for a few blocks but no further. The signs posted about made it clear where the line ended so no one was caught unaware but surely no one would be too stringent on enforcing the rules with so many other 'serious' crimes taking place elsewhere in the city.

For example, a few people clearly couldn't find parking at the nude beach so they opted to park in the mall parking lot instead and walk to the beach. All totally within the confines of the signage though as parking spots got taken, some of the beach goers had to park across the street from the mall which was technically just outside the allowed area. Again, no one made a fuss.

As we got closer we saw a pair of ladies come up the side walk to their parked vehicle. Both were blond and naked aside from towels that they had draped over their shoulders. They smiled at us as we passed and got into their car.

Over to the right of us, in the distance was a skate park that was situated between the mall parking lot and the actual beach. There were skaters of all sizes shapes and genders. Some clothed, some not, and some in between. Fiona and I stopped for a minute to watch a brown-skinned guy (Indian I think) perform and trick from one end of the half-pipe to the other. I didn't know the name of the trick as it's not my forte but we were impressed at the fact that he performed it while wearing shorts so short that the head and part of the shaft of his penis was visible hanging down through his right pant leg. "I hope he doesn't fall on it!" Fiona chuckled.

We got to the steps at the sliding doors and as we approached, some mall patrons exited. Another pair of women trotted down the steps. One was brunette and fair-skinned and fully clothed with a tank top and shorts and her friend was dark-skinned (African-American) and wore only Daisy Duke shorts. Her massive breasts and large nipples jutted out. As we passed them Fiona remarked "Man those were some hangers!"

Inside the mall, we could finally see what Fiona had been told about the mall being different. The clothing rules extended inside clearly and much like the skate park area, people of all shapes and sizes were in various forms of dress and undress.

"This is cool!" Fiona said, "Kind reminds me of the party."

"Ha ha, yeah," I remarked.

"Maybe we oughta blend-in?" she replied, "So we don't stand out?"

"You're a riot, Fiona."

"I'm serious!" she said, playfully socking me in the arm, "Besides, we got lucky with a parking spot in the front row. Maybe we could leave a few articles of clothing in my car?"

"Maybe. I guess so. But I need my wallet and stuff."

"Oh right," Fiona said with a playful smile. Without warning she shoved her hands in my pocket and fished my wallet out. After waving it in my face for a second, she shoved it into her tube top between her breasts.

"Very slick, Fiona." I said, "Fine, you keep it. I'm broke anyways."

"Alright, man" Fiona said with a cheeky smile, "We'll see."

We kept walking and a noticed something about Fiona. When she put my wallet in her tub top, she had accidently pushed it town a little bit. Now it was down low enough that the tops of her nipples were exposed. Of course, no one paid any attention. After walking for a few minutes, Fiona spotted a store to try.

We walked in a browsed swim suits for a bit. It was then that I realized I needed a new one so I selected one to try on. We made our way to the dressing rooms and each went our separate ways.

I closed the door to the dressing room and slipped off my shorts and underwear and left them on the floor. I tried on the new swimsuit and realized that the tag must have been wrong. It was so tight I couldn't get it over my package no matter how much I sucked my gut in. After trying to jam my cock and balls into the thing for a minute I gave up and put it back on the hangar.

To my surprise, however, my shorts and underwear were nowhere to be found! I looked around but it quickly became clear that someone had taken them. Not that they were valuable at all, but still. I suspected Fiona based on her insistence on being cheeky in the mall, but truthfully, it could have been a random prankster as well.

After my experience at the party last night I just shrugged and walked out of the dressing room with my t-shirt and nothing else. The breeze of the mall's air conditioning fluttered over my bare package and ass. I walked through the store with my bottom half completely exposed. The shirt was way too short to even hint at covering anything. After perusing the racks and replacing the swim suit I had tried on I found Fiona still looking at swimwear.

"Oh wow," Fiona said, looking down at my cock, "You changed your mind, huh?"

"Ha ha, not really," I said, "Someone yanked my shorts."

"Well don't look at me," Fiona replied, "I've been out here. You look good though!"

"Thanks," I said, "Not really a big deal I guess; what with our escapades last night."

"See?" She said, smiling, "I knew you'd come around. Come one, let's ask the cashier if they have this thong in another color."

We walked up to the cashier's station and waited in line. At first I felt a little self-conscious being the only one in this particular store with anything exposed. A few of the other customers glanced down at my package. But as we got closer to the front of the line, I could see that one of the cashier ladies had a c-string on. Not nude, technically, but from behind it looked as though she was bottomless because her ass cheeks absolutely swallowed the back of the c-string. As luck would have it, the young lady took us next.

"Hi!" she said with a polite smile, "Find everything okay?"

"Kind of," Fiona replied, "I like this thong but I couldn't find any blue ones. Do you have any?"

"Let me look real quick, hon." The cashier replied, "There might be some in the bin back here that didn't get put back." She turned around and bent over and we got another nice look at her (basically) bare ass. She was definitely what you'd call a PAWG. I could feel a little blood rushing down to my dick. Fiona noticed and gave it a little pat on the head.

"Sorry, I don't." the cashier finally replied, "Do you want that one still?"

"Eh, no thanks," Fiona answered and we made our way out.

As we walked through the common area, Fiona finally commented, "I think this is off to a great start."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I saw how excited you were back there. This is fun. I think I just made a bet with myself."

"Ha ha, what kind of bet?"

"Well, I bet myself that you are going cum somewhere in the mall."

"Okay, ya goof," I laughed, "I'll make the same bet for you!"

Fiona didn't answer but rather just smiled mischeviously. She spotted an ice cream shop and pointed to it. I nodded in approval as I was dying for some ice cream. Fiona then wrapped her hand around my cock and led me towards the parlor.

It was kind of a fun feeling having Fiona hold my dick as though she was holding my hand. No one really cared it seemed but it was starting to make me hard. I had never had a bare erection in a mall before! What would people think if I was walking around bottomless with a full hard-on?

We ordered ice cream and stood next to each other by the fountain to eat them as there were no open seats. As we chuckled, I accidently let some melted ice cream drip off my cone and onto my shaft. Fiona laughed and then said "Wait! Don't move!"

Before I could ask why, she had crouched down to her knees. Taking my cock in her hand she plunged it into her mouth and started licking the ice cream off. The split ice cream was gone in seconds, but Fiona kept sucking and sucking. A few people here and there took notice. A few laughed quietly. Some secretly filmed with their smart phones. Some didn't notice or care. I looked up at the balcony and noticed a woman in a mini skirt had pulled her panties down to her knees and was rubbing herself at the sight of Fiona blowing me by the fountain.

"Oh man," I said to Fiona, "I'm gonna cum already!"

"Great!" she said in between slurps. Finally she took her mouth off of my cock and held the tip of it up her cup of soft serve ice cream and directed my load right into it. I blasted a thick rope of cum into her cup. A few quiet oohs and ahhs erupted from the mall shoppers as my load came out. Fiona licked up the last of it and then proceeded to immediately eat the rest of her ice cream that was now covered in my semen.

"Mmmhmmm," she said with a smile, "I gotta eat it quick before your load melts the ice cream!" I laughed and looked back up at the woman who had been pleasuring herself to the sight of Fiona and me and it looked as though she had cum too. The rest of the mall patrons went back to mulling around like normal.

"Well," I said as my cock started to soften, "I guess you win your bet."

"Ha ha, yeah I guess I did." Fiona teased, "But just because you came first doesn't mean I won't." She took one last bite of cum-covered ice cream and tossed the cup into a trash can. She put her arm around mine and we continued walking through the mall, me still bottomless and her with her tube top sagging low to expose the tops of her nipples. I started to notice too that she had no underwear under her very short tube skirt. The skirt was beginning to ride up her backside until the very bottoms of her ass cheeks could be seen.

Fiona soon spotted another clothing store to try out and we went inside. This one was rather busy with people all over the place rummaging through clothes. I walked around while Fiona searched for something. She found some shorts she wanted to try on and made her way to the changing room. Without her seeing me, I followed her and crouched down outside the changing room door. When I saw her tube skirt hit the floor I quietly grabbed it from under the door and chuckled quietly to myself.

I knew she denied stealing my shorts but I was pretty sure she had done it anyways. I took the newly-acquired skirt and hung it on an empty hangar and placed it on a random clothing rack, making it look like it was part of the merchandise.

I waited next to the rack and pretended to browse as I heard her say "Damn! Where'd I leave that?" I laughed to myself, imagining the look on her face. I waited for her to shout for me from the confines of the dressing room to ask for help but she never did. I wondered what she might be planning, but I got distracted by a woman who was browsing shirts with her boyfriend.

She was pretty short and dark-skinned. I guessed at the time that she was half black and half white. She wore a long flowing skirt but was completely topless. Her breasts were fairly large and sagged down a bit with dark brown nipples. She was trying on shirts and then just placing them back on the hangars when she had finished. She hadn't found what she was looking for and her boyfriend offered to try another store. She shrugged and agreed and then slipped off the skirt too! Apparently she was trying that on as well and didn't actually own it.

She stepped out of the skirt to reveal that she was wearing only a tiny thong underneath it. It was a red one and from behind her ass swallowed the string whole. She turned to leave with her boyfriend and I saw that it was nothing but string in the front as well. In the front, the red strings met just above her pussy crack and formed into a single string that tucked down into her pussy lips and then disappeared in the same way that the string in her ass crack had. She had shaved her pubic hair at some point but her bush was starting to come back.

Her boyfriend, who also appeared to be half black and half white, turned and followed her out. As they began to walk past me I could see that he had shorts on that were extremely short. So short in fact that it was obvious that he was hung. His member had flopped to the right and was hanging down out of his right pant leg. The head and probably half of shaft were easily visible. I appreciated his confidence. I mean, sure, my cock was out completely for the world to see but not out of ego.

Fiona finally emerged from the dressing room and approached. I turned to see exactly what I had expected; she had given up her search for her missing tube skirt and had instead opted to be bottomless. Her cute patch of pubic hair danced above her exposed vagina. Her tube top was still on and though she had pulled it up slightly, it was obvious that it would soon drift down again.

"Are you happy?" she smiled, performing a little twirl in front of me. Her very shapely upside-down heart of an ass jiggled.

"Of course!" I laughed, "Now we're twins."

"Yeah I guess we are. I didn't really care for that skirt anyways. Come on; let's see what other trouble we can get into." With that we left the store and headed up one of the escalators to the second story. I let Fiona go in front of me mainly because I wanted to get a better look at her bare ass as we ascended. She had a really great bottom with zero tan lines. I could almost feel my dick twitch a little already.

When we got up top I noticed there seemed to be more patrons in stages of undress than on the first floor which helped Fiona and I to not stand out as much. There was also more comfortable seating that people were taking advantage of. Near one of the shoe stores was a wide cushioned bench. On the bench was a topless woman wearing only bikini bottoms; clearly freshly indoors from spending time at the beach. Across the walkway from her on a matching bench and younger guy in his late teens was ogling her intently as she fanned herself with a magazine in an effort to cool down. The motion she was making was causing her breasts to jiggle. It was then that I noticed the young guy had his pants unzipped and pushed down to his knees. He was just casually stroking his cock to the sight of the woman. She clearly had noticed though and just smiled and continued doing what she was doing. After a few minutes she came over the bench he was sitting on and sat down next to him. Without a word exchanged she began stroking his member for him, eventually leading him to climax all over himself. She simply laughed and got up and walked away, leaving him to try and clean up his mess.

"Man, what a crazy day, am I right?" Fiona said, "Whew I think I actually feel myself getting a little wet!" She rubbed her hand over her bare vagina. "Yep, getting a little moist."

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" I asked as we entered a store.

"I don't know but I think we're going to the right place." She replied. I looked around and noticed we had entered a sex toy shop. There was everything under the sun out on display. Fiona seemed interested in one of the walls that a row of dildos jutting out of it with a sign above each reading 'try before you buy!' in big purple letters.

Fiona walked down the row of fake cocks and loving touched each one with her hand. One of the employees showed up and nicely asked if there was anything we needed help with. Fiona said she was just browsing and the employee said "No problem, hon, I'll be at the front desk. Word of advice though if you're looking at dildos? That pink one there is my favorite. Fantastic way to pleasure yourself." Fiona thanked the employee and gazed at the dildo that had been pointed out. She gripped the shaft and then handed me her purse.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Just give me a few minutes will ya?" Fiona replied. Without any further explanation, she bent over in front of the pink dildo and with her left hand, spread her pussy lips and backed herself onto the mounted sex toy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Fiona was literally getting fucked by a dildo sticking out of a wall in a public store.

Some patrons stopped to look as the bottomless beauty pleasured herself by backing herself onto the dildo over and over. She rocked back and forth until she screamed in ecstasy. After her climax she smiled and grabbed a disinfectant wipe from her purse and cleaned off the toy she had just used.

"Wow," I said, "I didn't expect that!"

"Well you were right! I did cum! Good prediction!" I laughed as the employee of the store walked up holding her smartphone up for Fiona to see.

"Hey hon?" she asked, "You mind if I post this to the store's Instagram page? It'd be great advertising. With your permission of course." I looked at the smartphone and saw that the employee had snapped a great picture of bottomless Fiona bent over and riding the wall-mounted dildo with a look of pure pleasure on her face. In the photo, Fiona had been gyrated so furiously that her breasts had popped out of her tube top, making the sight all the more erotic.

"Fine with me," Fiona shrugged, "Hope it brings in more customers!" The employee thanked her and posted immediately. As we left the sex toy shop a few mall patrons turned to get a look at the woman who had just made it known to the mall that she had experienced an orgasm. I looked around briefly at the people around us and some of them were clearly a bit turned on by what had happened. A few women had their hands down their pants (if they were wearing any) and some of the men were doing the same. A couple of the guys even had their hard dicks in their hand stroking them.

We passed a restroom and I told Fiona I was aching to take a leak. She told me she would be in the adjacent store until I was finished. I sauntered in to the men's room and for a second I thought I had mistakenly entered the women's room because there were a few female bathroom attendants there.

I had never seen bathroom attendants at a mall before. Fancy theatres? Sure. I also noticed that the men's room was not a men's room but rather a unisex bathroom. I walked over to a urinal and stood with my legs slightly apart to begin urinating.

One of the attendants came over to me. She was short and Asian and was wearing a tight t-shirt with a printing of a tuxedo on the front and the logo of the mall on the back. She had short black hair and a wide inviting smile.

"Hello, sir! Welcome to one of the mall's deluxe full-service restrooms!" she announced cheerfully.

"Well, hi!" I replied, still not peeing, "Kinda fancy for a mall bathroom, isn't it?"

"Well it's an idea that has really taken off lately," she explained, "If you have a minute I can go over some of the absolutely free-of-charge perks that come with using this restroom?"

"Oh, uh, sure why not?"

"Fantastic! First off, we use triple-filtered ionized water and zero-waste towels. All our toilets and urinals are self-cleaning. You're welcome to use any of the fixtures you'd like, however for your added convenience any of us you see in the shirt I'm wearing are available to assist you personally with using any of them."

ohmss
ohmss
93 Followers
12