Emma Still Wets Her Bed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniels69
Daniels69
103 Followers

- Too much? Is it too stinky, or is it...me? Do you want me to get off you and...

I grabbed her thighs with both my hands as I put myself in a more upright position.

- No, absolutely not! It's me, don't move...I like having you on me, I like it a lot...I'm just not used to so much feminine scent...coming all at once, sorry. But I want you and your extreme smells...and it's starting to turn me on now...so, if you...

I grabbed her butt and pushed so I got her drenched smelly pussy right in front of me...and with an aching desire I attacked with my mouth. The smell and taste drove me crazy, I just wanted more and more...had to lick every inch everywhere hoping she hid extra flavor for my tongue to find and mouth to insatiably swallow.

She moaned and pressed harder and I sucked and swallowed while following how she moved herself, showing me how to please her.

The smell she had lit a fire in me and I bounced in the bed while tonguing her all over. I wanted more and more....'cause....I felt...I...was...getting...close...to...just....eeeeeeexplooooooding.

* *

As I slowly returned, I looked directly at Angela's face, smiling mouth and glowing eyes...all parts enthusiastically awaiting my return.

- Wooow, you stink honey! What have you been eating Emma?! Ooh, right...it's me. You've been munching me! I loved every second that beautiful tongue of yours explored inside me.

I came twice...amazing you did that for me, thank you.

She kissed me with tearful eyes.

- Sorry, I'm just so happy and filled with a million happy thoughts about us. What do you feel and think about...us?

- I feel the same, I really do. It's just much going through my head and a lot to take in.

I came too...without anyone touching me, that's a first. I got so turned on from your smell and the excitement of licking you, so...I came...hard. And to be honest, it was mostly from your intense smell and taste...it made me feel things I never felt before.

I kissed her back...two three soft kisses, then I got up from the bed.

- I'm sleepy, just a quick shower before bed.

- Oh no, you are not! You are so not cleaning yourself Emma.

I think it'll be pretty easy to fall asleep tonight with the workout you and I had. And warmth and sweat aside...I need you next to me, right now. Come back to me, ándale. This is crazy; you're so lovely I get frustrated seeing you standing over there...because you're too far away from me.

When she said I need you next to me I felt it in me...and when she with a voice melting ice, said come back to me and ándale while patting the bed...I exploded with affectionate emotions as I jumped back on top of the girl I was falling for.

She wrapped her arms around me...and as we both drifted off, she said, "Emma, I really like you...I like you so very much." I replied, "I think I love you too Angela."

Daniels69
Daniels69
103 Followers
12