Emma, the Office Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma learns what it is to have a desk job.
1.8k words
4.19
33.5k
10
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senan was pleased with Emma, and she was delighted with what was happening to her. She was so - at home. That was the only way she could express it. To be respected and used like this, gave her a peace that she hadn't ever felt before.

As she sat on her heels, patiently waiting to be used again, they were interrupted by one of the senior managers, who came to Senan with a report in his hand. He looked at Emma on the end of her leash, and looked back to Senan who jerked on the chain, forcing her to shuffle forwards them. Without looking at her, the senior manager started to unzip his pants. She rose to help him, and he swatted her away like a fly. 'Take this', and he handed the report to Senan. 'What do you make of it?' While he waited for his colleague to read over the papers, the manager jerked himself off over her Emma's face. She knelt by his feet, getting more and more turned on by his utter dismissal of her. He told her to open her mouth, and she did, opening it wide, her pink tongue awaiting his cum. She spread her knees, and started to finger herself, drawing her wet fingers in and out of her body, rubbing them across her clit, her gstring now soaked and clinging to her. The black fabric hugged her swollen clit and lips, and the string pressed wonderfully against her asshole. Her juice made the black mesh look like silk, silvery and reflecting like dew.

She started to cum, closing her eyes, and succumbing to her body. She was kneeling on the floor by the feet of two men, her face still covered with the dried cum of the first man, Tadgh, and hand covered with her own cum, spit on her chin from another man, and she was moaning on the floor, her breasts pushed out and her skirt pushed up. The manager came on her without warning; with a groan he spurted onto Emma's breasts, and watched carelessly as it slipped down between her tits, staining her shirt and wetting the cotton so it clung to her. This final humiliation sent her over the edge, and as he zipped up and took the papers back from Senan, without so much as a glance at her, she came and felt her cream slide down her fingers onto the floor, the insides of her thighs slick.

She lent forward gasping, her heart racing, dazed as she came back down to earth. Absently she watched the semen slide down her tits. With her right hand, slick with her own cum, she traced beneath the cups of her bra to her nipple, to make it slippery and hard. Scooping a dribble of the manager's cum with her little finger, she sucked on it, relishing the distinctive taste. Emma was so lost in her reverie she didn't notice that two men had come to take his place. Impatient with her, Senan pulled the choke chain hard, but she didn't respond. She defiantly continued to suck the cum from her breasts with her finger - she wanted to please herself. A second time, he pulled the chain, which made her more adamant, if anything, to refuse to look up. He took a step closer to her, and pulled the chain upwards, forcing her now to rise with it, her neck stretched taut. 'These two men have heard what a good bitch we have today. Are you going to disappoint them?'

Turning to look, she saw two gorgeous men waiting their turn with her body. 'I'm sorry sir. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to taste him - I'm a bad slut. I'm sorry and I'll do whatever you want. I'm your object'.

Pacified, Senan handed the choke chain to one of the pair, who wrapped the chain around his fist to make the leash short enough to keep her close to him, and started walking to the middle of the office, forcing Emma to crawl quickly after him, face jerked up by the insufficient length of chain. This act caused her stocking to rip at the knee, and she was aware that her face and breasts were sticky with cum. As she was being led through the floor, she was aware that the men - her colleagues - saw her, but did not show much interest. They stopped at a desk in the middle of the floor where he pulled her to her feet by the leash, choking, tears in her eyes. He wasted no time in leaning her over a desk, her breasts pushed into the hard wood, her sex pressed firmly against the sharp edge of the desk. He leant next to her ear. 'Now, you hold onto the desk like a good girl, and i'm going to tie your leash. If your legs stay spread, and you take every cock that wants you, we'll fill your little mouth with cum. But if you put up a fight, you'll stay empty like the worst kind of slut. Do you understand?'

Emma found it difficult to speak in this position, and could see nothing but the carpet over the edge of the desk. She felt his hot breath on her neck and inhaled the clean scent of sandalwood, the undernote of understated aftershave. Eager to please and acknowledge this man's clear superiority, she said in a clear voice, 'Yes daddy - I understand'. A small chuckle went round the room with murmurs of approval, and she felt the touch of several hands pat her head, pat her ass, and rub her hair in approval.

My god! She loved this petting. She loved this display and humiliation and need for her. She felt a pair of hands lift up her skirt, and then the cold, cruel blade of a scissors run over her ass and sex. She held her breath - what would he do? - but relaxed as she felt the snip and release of her underwear being cut off her body. Someone had opened a window, and a slight breeze gave her a delicious feeling as it passed her hot and wet sex, cooling her and heightening her sensitivity. A pair of strong hands spread her cheeks from behind and a thick cock entered her in one movement, filling her to the hilt, where it paused to feel her soft silky pussy clench and pulse around him. She sighed absolutely into the feeling, closing her eyes and allowing every nerve in her body to relax as she succumbed absolutely to this mastery and knowledge of her body. She turned to liquid, as he began to move in and out of her, and unconsciously she moved her hips to invite him into her. She didn't pause when a thumb entered her mouth to open it for another cock, and shortly she was speared in two ways, and the movement of their bodies was symbiotic. She came from the sheer feeling of being used like this, with no choice. Her moans were muffled by the hard cock in her mouth, and drove the men fucking her on, aroused by her reactions and loving the obvious pleasure she was getting from them.

The utter abandonment of her self-control manifested itself in her hot cum leaking from her cunt, coating her master's cock. He stiffened as he finished in her and she felt his cum hit her cervix, which spurred another gasp and moan from her. As he left her body he ran his cock between her ass cheeks, as if to explore her willingness to be taken there. Her moan was all the room needed to hear to know she was eager to be explored in every way - she expected to be.

A second man took his place between her legs, and spitting into his hand, he groped and soaked her ass. With his fingers he prepared her entrance, wetting her hole thoroughly, before placing the head of his cock at the delicate tissue and easing his way in. Emma's whole body tensed as he took her, and he moved slowly, owning her, but treating her with courtesy and gentleness.

He leant down, close to her ear. 'Well, whore - you like being fucked in the ass? I bet you've never had a cock like this. I bet your nice little boyfriends don't know what a fucking piece of meat you are. Tell me to stop. Tell me you hate this and you want me to stop and you can get dressed and leave and have nice safe sex with a nice boy. Tell me to stop, bitch.' His breath was in her ear. His cock was buried in her ass, hurting her with the most beautiful and satisfying pain she could imagine. He pulled at the tiny wisps of hair at the nape of her neck. 'Tell me to stop, you fucking bitch'. She gave a noise in answer, garbled by the cock in her throat. Saliva dripped heavily from her mouth in a puddle under her chin on the desk. She tried, and failed, again.

The cock fucking her mouth pulled out and was slapped across her face. 'No, Sir. Please don't stop. Please don't stop daddy. Please sir, daddy - please don't stop' The man in front of her slapped her with his cock again and drove his shaft home, shutting her up, while her master behind her pulled a handful of her hair as he stood up, to grant her her wish.

A second cock pressed against her lips, and she now felt the rough and uncoordinated jab of two guys at her face and mouth. They were laughing and egging each other on, making a game of her, and she felt foolish and desperate as she tried to take both in her mouth. Recognising her discomfort and amateur eagerness to please, they stepped their teasing up, slapping their cocks against her cheeks and grabbing her head to hold it in place, sliding their wet foreskin and length off her face.

Suddenly Emma was turned her so she was on her back. The cock in her ass withdrew, and he immediately drove himself into her pussy savagely, thursting two, three times, before ejaculating with a violent groan. The two men using her face started to rub themselves, first slow, then building to a fast rhythm, and came on her within seconds of each, releasing themselves on her from above. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, as they pulled and knelt on her hair, savagely and animal-like finishing on her face and mouth. She swallowed gratefully, and pushed her breasts together to catch the semen that dripped from her chin to her collarbone, down her body.

The man in her pussy was soft now, and his cock slipped out of her. He looked at her with animal appreciation, taking in her shirt, slick with sweat, salive, and cum. Leaning over her, he looked down into her face. 'Fuck, you are a good, good girl'. She smiled with delight, as caressed her cheek gently with his thumb, and let spit fall from his mouth onto her lips.