Emma, the Office Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma performs for the camera.
986 words
4.16
16.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's leash was untied from the leg of the desk, and she was left to lie there, spent and exhausted, panting heavily as the saliva and cum dripped and dried on her body. Her owners and masters were bored of her now, and drifted back to work. Senan appeared by the desk, and helped her sit up by pulling one arm. 'You're a really good girl, you know that?' Emma nodded, aware that she was playing the role of a silly little creature, but getting a thrill out of being praised all the same. 'It'd be nice if we could commemorate today, wouldn't it?' He smiled, and she looked puzzled, until she clocked the Nikon in his hand. 'Now, don't act like a shy little princess. You're a fucking slut, a great one, and you're going to love this'.

He looked at her kindly, and kissed her on the mouth. Emma thought about it, thought about the erotic shoots with girls in wet tshirts that she looked at on Instagram while she touched herself at night, the moody black & white pictures of bondage and ropes that she admired, and couldn't think of a good reason to say no. 'Can I clean myself up?' she asked. He laughed, and pulled her hair playfully as he took the first picture, of her wide eyes, her disastrous hair, and her face a mosaic of dried cum and eyes lined dark with mascara.

First, he agreed that the skirt had served its use, and could go. In now nothing but a wet and stained shirt and torn stockings. Senan agreed that to let her go down to her bra was no bad thing. In this state, she knelt on the floor (fast her default position), and began to play with her clit as he took pictures of her. She leant back, and with her right hand pulled apart her pussy lips to let her first and middle finger caress each side of her clit, albet reluctantly, and with an awkward self-consciousness. Her initial shyness began to pass as she noticed the large bulge growing in his slacks. He was cute, and she wanted him to like her. Emma knew she was disappointing him with her modelling skills, and vowed to do better.

Thinking about his cock, and imagining putting her mouth around it, she became less self-aware and her body more responsive to her thoughts. She dragged her fingers up her mound over and over again, each time her fingers getting most slick, and the wetness seeping out of her onto the floor. She took her time, letting her finger slide back behind her, slipping a finger into her ass, then forward into her pussy, staying there, letting one, two, three fingers slide into her cunt, grinding down into her had. With her left hand, she pulled on her nipples, running the flat of her palm over her breasts, pulling on her nipples. She tried to behave as a model would do, to mimic the pornstars she'd watched, but if she could see herself she'd know she was much, much better. This was entirely spontaneous and natural, true to her most base nature. She was getting more desperate now, her back leaving the floor as she moved her hand over her clit a little quicker, starting to flick it back and forth. She moved her left hand down to fuck herself while she started to cum.

Senan came closer to her, taking pictures of that beautiful face contorted with contained frustration and ecstasy, as intimate a portrait as could be. He wanted her to cum. She was so close, so close to a beautiful orgasm and he could sense her frustration building and building. He knew what to do, and he slapped her face hard with his hand. She came, moaning and writhing on the floor, spilling over her hands, manically rubbing her clit over and over to cum again and again, gushing juice between her legs. Senan looked at her admiringly, envious of her complete abandonment, ignoring his throbbing cock to capture her in her element.

Emma came again and again - each time she gushed, she thought she was sated but she was impelled to keep touching herself, to release again, once more, just once more. She was abandoned, bucking and crying in some primitive state of pure desire. Finally, rubbing her clit still, but slower and with more purpose, Emma lay on the floor smiling. She was higher than on any drug, in a absolute fog of happiness.

As much as he wanted her to enjoy this respite and ecstasy, Senan couldn't leaver her there long - his next shoot was time specific, and he needed her. He lent down and took the leash, jerking. The cold links hit her breasts and nipples and caused her to gasp in shock. Trained now, his pet got up immediately and stood to serve him. Assessing her, he frowned. In just a bra and stockings and a film of bodily fluids, she wasn't suitably dressed. This was resolved quickly, as he took off his own white shirt, revealing a broad and flat chest that he was obviously, quietly proud of, and a sight that made them both momentarily shy. She removed her ruined clothes, discarding the stockings and bra on the floor. Senan was mesmerised by the sight of her naked body, her sallow skin contrasting with the cruel metal that encased her throat, and ordered her to pause, to snap some candid pictures of his slave in her most useless and defenceless state. And put on the shirt, rolling up the sleeves to make some sense of it, and loosely tying his tie around her neck. He put on her leash, as Emma was due in the boardroom, where 10 of the most senior employees, including the partners, were gathered. On her knees, Emma crawled to the room.