Emma the Office Worker

Story Info
Emma applies for a new job and discovers her dream milf.
1.1k words
4.32
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma took a drink of the milk. She was glad she was able to secure it the other day; Having to do an interview without her favorite drink would have been foreboding. It tasted a bit weird, but the worker did pull it out of storage, perhaps it's been there for a while? She shrugged her shoulders. She could get new milk in a few days. She finished off the glass and put it down, collecting her stuff from the table. Checking her purse, she checked out her fit. Black pencil skirt, and jacket over a white blouse, glasses perched on her nose, and her hair cut short and swept back. She was the epitome of an office drone. She turned herself sideways, frowning at the flatness of her body. Her sister had been blessed with great tits, but she got stuck with frequent difficulty gaining any weight, often being mistaken for some teen. She shook her head and walked out the door. She didn't want to be late.

On the ride to work, she felt her stomach gurgling a bit. Maybe the milk was bad? Maybe she was hungry? She promised herself to grab breakfast after the interview. She felt hot also... hopefully she wasn't getting sick.

About twenty annoying minutes later, Emma arrived at the office. It was a tall, plain gray affair, the only spot of color being the parking lot full of cars. She sighed, getting out, and losing balance a moment. She didn't do well in heels, but impressions mattered. She straightened her clothing out, locking the door as her stomach gurgled again. Now the worry was it rumbling during the interview. Walking in, she was met by a cool, stone lobby with a fountain behind the receptionist, a few guards around. Emma walked up, and put on her best fake smile.

"Hi there, I'm here to apply for the secretary position?"

The receptionist looked up from his computer. "Mrs. Windlast? Can I see an ID?"

A few minutes of paperwork and identity checks and she was directed to an elevator, the doors closing as her stomach rumbled loudly, and she felt slight aching on her tits.

"Fucking periods".

The elevator dinged, and in front of her was a taller, curvier woman who smiled and stuck out her hand as Emma stepped off the elevator. "Hi there, I'm Mrs. Windlast, you must be Emma?" Emma nodded, grabbing her hand and praying her stomach wouldn't' rumble or that the interview was quick. She then blushed as the woman delicately held her fingers and kissed her knuckles, like some old knight or something. " Want to come with me, sweetie?" Emma nodded, too shocked to speak as she unthinkingly followed. Once inside, Windlast sat her as she went to the other side.

"So, I have your resum-'' Emma's stomach rumbled loudly and Emma blushed. "I'm so sorry, I think I ate something bad this morning. I promise this isn't normal." Windlast smiled as she nodded. "Understandable, I get my own problems this morning." Emma's stomach rumbled again, and she suppressed a groan as her nipples turned erect under her shirt. I do not want this right now. "As I was saying, your resume looked good but I noticed you forgot to mention something."

Oh no. "What did I forget?" Windlast grinned as she leaned in close. "How cute you are."

Emma was floored, and as she went to open her mouth,a burp erupted, and she covered her mouth with shock, blushing scarlet red. "Struggling, sweetie?" Windlast stood up, walking over, and gently stroking a finger along Emma's jaw, the smaller woman shivering as goosebumps were raised along her body, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt a sensation of pleasure as her nipples rubbed along the blouse, having gone braless due to haste.

"I... I..." Emma groaned as a cool hand slipped down her body, rubbing over her nipples. Her chest felt like it was filling up, slight sounds of sloshing reaching her ear as Windlast's other hand reached for her shirt, pulling at it till the blouse was torn, buttons hitting Emma's body as Windlast's large tits heaved free, nipples pointed and dripping a white liquid.

"Drink, sweetie." Emma was transfixed as the breast freeing hand moved to the back of her head, tingling wherever it touched as she was put against a tit. The liquid was warm and sweet, and she stuck out her tongue, feeling a burst of sweetness from the perfect milk on her tongue, and she leaned down, lips wrapping around the nipple and beginning to pull, extracting more out. Windlast moaned as she petted Emma's hair, moving her other hand off of Emma's body to support her tit for Emma, whose hands were on Windlast's soft sides.

As she sucked, Emma felt her clothing begin to tighten, her tits sloshing as mounds became visible under her shirt, swelling and straining the buttons on her shirt, dripping her own milk as she kept drinking.

"That's it, sweetie, drink from mommy, drink deep... be a good girl for mommy." Emma felt more tingling from her nipples and her head, her thought of the open door behind them, the public setting drifting from her mind as she groaned, pleasure spiking through her nether as her hips widened, her skirt stretching over her ass. Her cheeks were growing, the hem of the skirt being raised under the growth. Windlast grinned as she pulled Sarah closer to the chest, playing with her nipple as she began to play with the tit, eliciting a moan from Sarah as her own chest began leaking, swelling further as her shirt's buttons began to pop, each one elicited by a gasp as the dripping wet shirt fell apart around her, her skirt getting a tear along her swollen ass.

"How about we... make you feel even better..." Emma felt her face lifted off from Mommy's tits, mommy's tongue entering her mouth as she kissed her, both hands now kneading each others tits, and Emma felt tingling from every spurt that fell on her body from Mommy's, and from Mommy's moans and shaking, she felt the same from Emma's large, watermelon tits. Emma's eyes widened, however, as rubbing was felt on her crotch, the lips between them swelling and squishing, her g spot getting assaulted by the sensation, and she felt her self quickly reaching her climax. Windlast felt it as well, detaching from her mouth and whispering in her ear. "Cum for me baby". Emma obliged the husky, warm voice, her cries of pleasure being swallowed by Windlast's ears as her tits began to feel empty, the sloshing milk leaking all over the desk and papers. Windlast played with her a bit longer as Emma leaned against her, breathing hard, and felt a wave of fatigue over take her. She leaned her thick, soft body against Mommy's soft, warm belly and closed her eyes, letting her exhaustion take over as Mommy held her, petting her hair and whispering softly in her ear.