Emma Watson and the Morsexius Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma Watson becomes student to Holly Willoughby.
3k words
4.24
6k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...

The whole class were watching the clock, even the teacher. It was Friday afternoon and it was the weekend before the big final between the virtuous lion house and the sneaky snake house. Everyone was excited for tomorrow's game.

All apart from one that is, even though she was playing in the game. It was of course Emma Watson, everyone's favourite nerd.

"Ms Willoughby, can you go over the morsexius potion? It's in the book but you just skipped over it!"

There was a collective groan as Emma did her best to milk every last piece of learning from the lesson.

The only person not exasperated was Ms Holly Willoughby, who gave her a look of indignation.

"Young woman, I choose what gets taught in this classroom and if I don't bring it up, it's because you don't need to know it!"

Emma looked slightly sheepish with her cheeks turning red. She hated getting a row in class.

"In fact, my office after class! We'll talk about your attitude there."

The whole class laughed as Emma sunk into her seat. She felt embarrassed but angry at the same time. She should be praised for learning, not ridiculed.

"This isn't fair," she murmured under her breath, looking directly at her wooden desk.

"What did you say Miss Watson?" Holly fired back.

Emma looked up and caught her teacher glaring at her with contempt. She froze.

RIIINNGGG

Thankfully for Emma the bell had rung and she wouldn't have to say out loud in front of the others as the scraping of chairs and rustling of books and paper took over as everyone left the classroom.

"Miss Watson, follow me to my office please," Ms Willoughby said formally as Emma pushed her books into her bag and reluctantly but obediently, following her teacher to her office.

Emma followed a few paces behind, her head down in embarrassment. Being summoned to the teachers office was not her usual thing.

She entered the large green office with stone walls, befitting the castle they were in. There were books everywhere as well as magical objects and trinkets. The walls were lined with portraits of Snake House greats, although due to their dubious morals Emma hardly thought of them as such. The room was lit by purple flamed torches, adding to the green tone of the room but making the feel uneasy for Emma. She was used to brighter surroundings in Lion House. The only brightness came from the pure gold box on Ms Willoughby's grand desk.

"Sit down please Miss Watson," the teacher said sternly, still standing on the other side of the large desk. She only say down across from Emma when she was settled and looked her straight in the eyes.

Emma tried to avoid those eyes by looking down but she knew this was not the solution.

"Is there anything you'd like to say for yourself?" Ms Willoughby began.

There was a silence as Emma thought better of saying how unfair this situation was.

"I can not have anyone question my teaching decisions in class, you understand?"

Emma looked up, and was taken back by Ms Willoughby letting a large green python snake slithering over the teacher's shoulders. Not only was the size of the beast concerning but also Ms Willoughby's apparent comfort with it.

"I hate snakes," Emma said softly, before remembering herself and trying to sound more assertive than timid. "What did you mean 'question your teaching?'"

Ms Willoughby eyed her critically. More back chat was not well received. "I am the boss. My students must show me respect. Doubly so as head of Snake House."

Emma remained silent; that seemed to be her best option at present.

The snake slithered onto Holly's desk where its scales glimmered as they caught the light from the fire. It intimidated Emma by getting closer.

"If you must know, approach me personally at the end. Keep it respectful." Ms Willoughby's tone softened a little, but the presence of the large python made it difficult for Emma to feel more at ease.

Seeing this, Ms Willoughby reached over to the gold box on her desk that the python was partially coiled around. She gently lifted the lid and pulled a small ampule of a white goo like liquid.

Emma's eyes lit up.

"Morsexius," Ms Willoughby began, "Is an extremely potent and powerful potion. Only the smartest and strongest members of Snake House are said to be able to harness it's benefit."

Emma listened intently, immediately thinking it was incredulous that she couldn't handle it just because she was a lion.

"I had it when I was a young woman at your age. It's effects last a lifetime and it gifts extraordinary abilities to anyone who can pass one challenge."

Emma stared at the vial. It almost seemed hypnotizing the way the dim light glistened on it. "What does it do?"

"It enhances everything. Your intelligence, your energy, your concentration. Certain very magical abilities."

Emma was intrigued. "Can I have some?" Emma asked hopefully.

"Miss Watson, you are not in Snake House. You wouldn't be strong enough."

Emma quickly retorted, feeling that Ms Willoughby underestimated her. "I'm as strong as anybody in Snake House. Stronger in fact."

Ms Willoughby had played it perfectly. She had Emma right where she wanted her. "Well if you think so." The teacher held out the ampule.

"I do," said Emma triumphantly, taking the vial and lifting the stopper off. Immediately a sharp smell came from inside the container, making the girl shiver slightly from the potency of the thing. However, once over this initial shock she took a deep breath and inhaled deeply through her nostrils to get the full effect of what the potion could give to her body.

Emma held the vial to her lips and looked at Ms Willoughby confidently. She tipped the vial up and the sticky potion fell on to her tongue. It tasted salty but pleasant. She smiled at Ms Willoughby.

"See, it really isn't as big a deal as you Snake House lot think."

Ms Willoughby gave a smile as Emma's eyes lit up.

"I think I should have some more." Emma looked directly at her teacher.

Ms Willoughby gave a knowing smile. This was going perfectly. "Well to get more, we have to source more."

Emma was immediately ready for what ever challenge lay ahead. She craved the powerful potion.

Ms Willoughby reached over her to the golden box and for the first time Emma found herself really looking in to Ms Willoughby's cleavage, something she'd heard her male companions go on and on about. She immediately got what they saw.

Ms Willoughby sat back up with an object in her hand. It was long and quite thick and it was coloured green and gold like all Snake House artifacts. It had some green and gold silk ribbons or straps coming from it. Ms Willoughby held it out in reverence.

"This is an exact cast of Sammy Snake's, the founder of Snake House, cock. It is one of our most treasured artefacts. Only a true Snake House would be powerful and skilled enough to draw more Morsexius from it."

Emma looked at it with a mix of reverence and determination. She knew what she had to do.

"Succeeding will bring you magical power, sex and lust like you've never dreamt of. You'll be worshipped as a goddess amongst your peers. You'll have everything."

Ms Willoughby let down her teaching robes revealing she was wearing a green and black bustier and stockings. The green was silk and covered her front, the rest was black lace with snake patterns in seen through. Every so often, what appeared to be solid gold snake decorations would adorn the exquisite material.

The bustier enhanced Ms Willoughby's cleavage, her boobs looking like they were about to burst out. The bustier tightened at the waist giving the blonde the hour glass figure of a model. She wore black suspender stockings and expensive black designer platformed peep toe high heels.

Ms Willoughby left her witch hat on, the tall black cone with wide brim giving her that fantasy type appearance without undermining her sex appeal. She had her wavy blonde hair down over her shoulders.

Within a few moments, the strap on floated out of her hands, leaving a trail of green and gold sparkles behind. Ms Willoughby followed round her desk, standing in front of Emma before the strap on magically tied itself on to the teacher's pelvis.

Ms Willoughby stood expectantly in front of Emma, her hands on her hips in a powerful pose. "Miss Watson, your challenge has officially begun."

The determination to succeed was stronger than ever in Emma as she immediately took to her task. Giving a cheeky pout, she pulled her tie over her head before ripping her shirt open sending the buttons flying. It revealed her red and gold bra, the colour of Lion House. Emma had small round tits, which perfectly suited her toned body. She then slid out her short skirt, revealing her suspenders and the top of her black stockings. Emma wore matching red and gold panties to her bra.

Overall, Emma looked stunning, even if she wasn't quite as glamorous as Ms Willoughby. She got down to her knees and paused for a second, almost in worship of the magical strap on.

"That's it Miss Watson, on your knees before the great Lord Snake."

Emma smiled as she gently wrapped her hand round the floppy shaft. Emma's soft touch teased, keeping the recipient waiting just a fraction.

As soon as her finger and palm were wrapped around, Emma felt a surge of power like she'd never felt before. It was both erotic and magical and only encouraged Emma more. She felt the cock twitch and stiffen slightly to her touch which excited her.

Gently, she slid her hand from base to tip, again feeling the cock harden. When at the tip, she pushed back down to the base, feeling an almost scaly quality to the shaft.

Beginning slowly, Emma started to give the magical strap on and her teacher a handjob. As she began to speed up, she added in a slight twisting motion with her wrist, feeling the cock getting fully erect.

All this time, Emma's pretty face and lips were drawing ever closer to the tip as it now pointed straight at her. She longed to kiss it.

"Lord Snake and I would like a blowjob," Ms Willoughby commanded. "All the most powerful Snake House women give incredible blowjobs."

Without hesitation Emma kissed the cock, feeling a more gentle power surge through her body. She gave it another quick kiss, repeating the sensation as she still jerked off the cock with her hand. She could sense the eager anticipation from the magical cock and Ms Willoughby.

After a couple more tender kisses of the hard scaly shaft, Emma took the top into her mouth. The flood of power caught her and Ms Willoughby off guard as they both moaned in unison.

"That feels incredible," Ms Willoughby conceded, her tone softening as Emma pleasured her more. "Your natural abilities are quite impressive Miss Watson."

Inwardly ecstatic it Ms Willoughby's praise, Emma kept going having just started to Bob her head on the cock, letting her lips pleasure the strap on as they ran up and down it. As she progressed, Emma felt power and lust inside herself growing, intoxicating with thoughts of Morsexius potion and Snake House. She began to use her tongue, swirling it around the tip.

The strap on was now fully erect and Emma knew it. She had succeeded in getting Lord Snake turned on. Now she just had to get him to cum.

Ms Willoughby was also feeling a rush of power, she'd never met anyone who had elicited such a response from Lord Snake before. She knew he'd be pleased with her choice, despite Emma being from Lion House.

Emma's head kept bobbing back and forth, now at a steady pace. The sound of her blowjob was quite familiar as her lips sucked the shaft as it occasionally penetrated her throat, causing a pleasant vacuum.

"Mmm," Ms Willoughby moaned. "We have to fuck you now!"

Emma reacted immediately, standing up and bending over Ms Willoughby's large desk. Pulling over her panties, she presented her wet pussy to Lord Snake and Ms Willoughby.

During that time, she caught sight of various wizards and witches in paintings watching the pair eagerly. All appeared turned on and although Emma couldn't be sure, she was sure some were pleasuring themselves at the sex show.

"Such a cute ass, Miss Watson" Ms Willoughby remarked as she lined up behind her student. Emma looked back at her with a naughty grin and gave her ass a playful wiggle, brushing it over the cock.

Ms Willoughby remained in control though holding Emma's hips in place with her hands. Emma's mind wandered briefly once again to Ms Willoughby and how good it felt to have a woman such as her holding her. It felt fantastic.

That feeling was about to be surpassed however as Ms Willoughby plunged the long cock into Emma's waiting pussy. Emma immediately felt overwhelmed having Lord Snake deep inside of her. She could barely stand and could no longer hold her head turned at the sexy Ms Willoughby. She just rest her weight on the old table and let Ms Willoughby take control.

Ms Willoughby was not as interested in a slow build up as she began to fuck Emma hard. She pulled the young woman back as she thrust her hips and the strap on forward. Not that Emma minded, she wanted Lord Snake's cock badly.

Both women were ecstatic. Emma was feeling overwhelming pleasure as well as a power she'd never felt before. It radiated throughout her body, but especially her pussy which was loving the feel of the scaly cock sliding in and out. She was about to cum.

Ms Willoughby could sense it. She was using her power to give Emma the best orgasm she'd ever had. This was going to make her a covert member of Snake House, the only non member of Snake House ever to pass this challenge. Her plan had worked perfectly.

"I pledge myself... To the teachings... Of Lord Snake!" Emma moaned and then a huge orgasm ran rampant through her body. In an instant, she felt the cock release it's hot seed into her tight pussy timing with orgasm. It felt wonderful, and pushed her orgasm higher and higher. Every single part felt satisfied but filled with power and magic that she'd never had before. She felt loyalty to Lord Snake and Ms Willoughby but also felt a strange sense of liberation too.

Ms Willoughby continued to plough her strap on in to Emma as she too felt the rush of power and sexual joy that the strap on could give. It was familiar to her by now but this felt different and felt stronger. It was a better orgasm than she could achieve herself and more rewarding as well.

As the last drops of magical cum pumped into Emma, she saw the snake looking at her. Emma was no longer scared of it and welcomed having it close by. She seemed connected to it as well.

A few moments passed with the cock resting inside Emma as the two women recovered. Both knew there was work to be done and Emma stood up to look at Ms Willoughby.

"How can I be of further service to Lord Snake, Snake House and you Ms Willoughby?"

A SHORT TIME LATER

Ms Willoughby held her wand to her throat. "Attention please."

She stood in the Snake House room, dressed as if she was teaching. Everyone was instantly silent and looked her direction. Even the snakes slithering around seemed to take notice.

"We have a big day tomorrow, and while our superiority is never in question, we should always do whatever it takes to secure what is ours."

There was still complete silence.

"To that end, I have acquired a new player for Snake House who will hide her true loyalties and secretly sabotage Lion Team's chances..."

There was a quiet murmur as the room wondered who it was.

"Furthermore..." Ms Willoughby continued, dimming the chatter instantly. "She is offering herself to anyone for enjoyment when the task is complete as extra motivation."

The room really got going now and Ms Willoughby was not best pleased with the lack of discipline. She continued with a disapproving glance at the audience.

"May I present to you, Miss Emma Watson, now a loyal servant of Lord Snake and Snake House."

At the moment, Emma appeared beside Ms Willoughby smiling happily. She had her hair up in a sexy bun and her makeup highlighting her pretty face perfectly.

Emma now had on much more luxurious designer lingerie similar to Ms Willoughby's earlier. She wore a Snake House green, gold and black balconette bra which pushed her small round titties enticingly up. The lack of material over her abdomen showed how toned and slender she was, oozing sex appeal.

The green and black lacy panties she wore held up black suspender stockings accentuated her toned, sexy legs as did the designer black and green peep toe platformed high heels she paired the look with.

And with her, she carried the giant green python which draped over her shoulders and partially outstretched arms. It was much longer than she could carry, but it somehow added to her sex appeal seeing the power she wielded around her body.

Emma just stood for a second posing before Ms Willoughby continued. "If anyone needs more motivation to win, I want you to picture this and imagine what you can do if we succeed.

Ms Willoughby let it linger for a further second.

"Now, it's getting late and everyone needs to be fresh tomorrow. I want everyone to go straight to bed.

Knowing not to cross their House lead, everyone left quickly, with the chat definitely about their newest member.