Emma Watson Tries Italian Sausage

Story Info
Emma's visit to Milan provides a Romeo.
3.5k words
4.29
2.9k
9
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- These are not the words of Emma Watson. They just MIGHT have been.

xxx

Friday, 23 February 2024.

I was thrilled to get my invite to the Prada Womenswear Fashion Week which took place in Milan. SO many iconic celebrities turned up it made my head spin. As I am currently the face of the Italian fashion house's perfume Paradoxe, I gladly attended the show. Stepping out alongside the likes of Hunter Schafer and Letitia Wright, I had my work cut out to look glamorous myself.

I spent days thinking about it and went with a pair of Prada nude three-inch slingback heels, a tiered tulle mini dress in pale blue, and a matching navy blazer trench. I thought that I would steal some headlines by sporting a deeply parted hairstyle that I combed over my left ear. I had noted that the likes of Dua Lipa, Anne Hathaway, and Megan Fox all went with a side part. My mid-end length curls sat perfectly at shoulder length making a chic lob.

Thinking on my feet I also realised that I could give everybody a sneaky taste of Renais, the gin brand co-founded by myself and my brother Alex. We were hoping to make a successful market entry with the Italians, Germans, and French this spring.

On day two I found myself sitting in the front row of the catwalk with Hunter Schafer, Letitia Wright, Gabbriette, Rina Sawayama, Amandla Stenberg, and Gwendoline Christie. What a fabulous night! We watched the models walk across the transparent flooring that revealed a bubbling spring beneath. I gave everybody my best smile and drank in the wonderful atmosphere. Talking of drinking, as I mingled at the after-show party, I had not one or two, but three glasses of gin. Now I don't know why but the recipe makes me decidedly frisky. It wasn't by design but I welcomed the feeling heartily. As I giggled like a young girl I wondered if the gin might have a similar effect on other females. That might go some way to shifting units!

"Are you alright, Emma?" asked Hunter as I swayed just a little."

"I feel great! Maybe I should eat something though."

We were all having a great time, laughing, joking, and drinking, and I felt hotter and hotter. The interior was grand, full of glittering lights and the flashbulbs of cameras. crystal. Just being here in this place made me feel special and liked. Glamorously attired men and women mingled, sipping wine and eating delicacies. I wasn't with anyone this evening, and I had not gone out to look for sex. But if one were to ask me what I look for in a man I'd like to sleep with, I would answer...availability!

No, I'm only joking. Well. If I admitted that I liked the odd quickie, I'd sound like a tramp. I have gone out with so many different types of men I don't think I could analyse why I find last-minute flings so erotic. I probably find the unexpected surprise thrilling. Getting excited, getting turned on. I've done those daring things like a snatched blowjob on the quiet. a bathroom knee-trembler in a house full of guests, the car park quickie. Some regard these as dangerous fucks. And I would agree.

As I stood in a group in the middle of the large room, I saw a fellow who caught my eye. He had those long dark lashes that most women would kill for, and he had that gaze that I found unable to ignore. ear her gaze away. He wore an Armani suit, with his tie in a tight knot around his throat. His dark hair and slightly olive complexion made me think that he must be Italian. He looked to be over forty which was fine by me. I have fantasised about having some incredibly older man teaching me all sorts of erotic delights.

My mind wandered and I imagined what it might be like to be fucked by him. To be his for a night to share the majesty of his body, and to share the passion. Balls! After three drinks I was fantasying about sex again, dreaming of having rough and unattached sex, with me against a wall with my dress drawn up, and with one leg curled around him as he pumped his hard cock into me again and again. He shifted his gaze and I lost him in the noisy crowd. Someone spoke to me, but I had lost my train of thought.

Did I fancy him? You bet. He was definitely a possible screw. Over the next twenty minutes, we passed each other and I was positive that he had given me the look. You know the one that says "I want to get in your knickers!" But he seemed to not want to introduce himself. Maybe something stopped him. Was he married? Afraid?

I looked around the sprawling room for him, more determined now to seek the mystery man out. I had a sort of gut feeling that he might be something special. He had a sophisticated air about him, almost menacing, and for me, that impression was a thorough turn-on. I saw him talking to another group of people. All men and I hoped upon hope that he wasn't gay. I decided to be bold and I made a beeline for him. I tapped him on the shoulder and smiled at him.

"Hi, I'm Emma Watson, how are you?"

I kicked myself for sounding almost idiotic as I must have gone quite red.

"Si, signorina. mi chiamo Enzo."

He rested his hand on my arm, and then he moved it to my waist, I liked that, too.

"Do you speak English? Or French?" I asked.

"No. Sono Italiano."

I froze on the spot as he spoke in that sexy accent. I felt tingly all over when he caressed my left hip and continued onto my backside. He pressed on my bum to pull me closer to him. In fact, we were now so close that I didn't think anyone could see between us. I scanned the crowd and there didn't seem to be anyone watching in any obvious way.

We just looked into each other's eyes with no words. But body language speaks volumes and I think he knew how I wanted so much to kiss him and hold him. Not possible in this public place. To my surprise and utter delight, Enzo took me by the hand and led me away. To where I had no idea. Just as I had no idea who he was other than eye candy for a little madam such as me. We pushed through the crowd and at one point Letitia Wright waved at me but we kept on going.

There was some sort of landing on the other side of the place, and at one end there was a big glass wall overlooking a well-looked-after garden, lit by bright lights. I was curious as to his next move. If there had been anyone around they would have seen everything we were about to do. Was he an exhibitionist?

"What are we doing here?" I started to say when he just took me in his arms and kissed me.

My heart started to thump as the next minute we were all over each other. I could definitely feel a lump in Enzo's trousers pressing into my thigh as we smooched. His right hand went under my coat and he pawed at my left breast through my dress. Were we really going down that road? I looked into his lined face and saw that there was no doubt whatsoever. This was the ultimate turn-on.

"Oh, my!"

Enzo slipped down and he lifted the ruffled hem of my dress and found my silk undies. He put his thumbs in the waist and brought them down to my heels. I practically swooned and in fact, my balance went for a second. His face came to crotch level and I swallowed hard when his tongue was in my pubes. My hands found a rail behind my back as he proceeded to lap away at my pussy, circling around and around my labia and from left to right across my clit. I love that, much better than an up-and-down swipe.

"Enzo, En-zooooh!"

He began giving me the tiniest flicks with the tip of his tongue on my clit, and the top edge of my slit. I cannot describe the feeling except to say that I was now like putty in his hands. I so wanted to get fucked. I lifted my left leg and he pulled my knickers out from under my heels and cheekily put them in his pocket. With eyes on mine, he unzipped his pants and fished out his erection. He was surprisingly strong as he spun me around and bent me over the banister rail that ran halfway up the glass wall. His firm grip opened my legs and he lifted my coat and dress up over my back.

"Do it," I demanded, even though I was stating the bloody obvious!

Enzo jerked himself into me from behind and I wiggled my hips. Then, before I could think, he pulled himself up, and his stiff cock slid straight inside me. His hands came around my waist and I felt like a damp rag as he screwed me with great uplifting pelvic thrusts. I was gasping and moaning and not at all frightened of discovery. I can get quite loud when I'm stuffed full of hard dick and I was fairly vocal at this point.

"En...zo! Push! Push hard! Oh, that is beautiful. All the way up. Yes!"

My head dipped and my eyes settled on Rina and Gwendoline who were waving at me from the garden about sixty feet below. Hard to tell if they could make out what I was up to on the other side of the window.

Enzo slammed into me deeply five or six more times and then he pulled out and turned me back to face him. He planted his Gucci shoes out wide and then he effortlessly lifted my lightweight frame up into his arms so that the undersides of my knees were in the crook of his forearms. He rose up and he expertly speared me on his length. I managed to reach down and I helped him slip inside my heated muff.

"Fuck!"

My entire lower body was exposed to the night air now as I was humped back and forth on his sizeable log as if I weighed nothing. My upper back was slammed into the glass with a bump as I was gloriously bounced on his prick. I suppose he needed a breather as he relented and backed up with me still impaled on his unyielding cock.

My pussy was hot, crammed full, and dripping, I was positively glowing from his assured strokes which turned me on even more.

He settled on the floor tiles and pulled me down with him, gripping my hips and guiding me directly over his erection. He looked at me and drove upward at the same time he pulled me down. I sagged on top of him and used my lower half to grind into him.

"You okay over there?"

Enzo nuzzled my throat and I stopped moving as I saw one of the guests looking in our direction from a distance of about 100 meters.

I snuggled into his chest as his arms slid around my waist to hold me in place.

"We're fine thanks. No problem. I dropped my bag and we're just looking for it."

A lame answer but I found it hard to think straight as Enzo pushed up into me with languid strokes. I was desperate to have him bury himself inside me but we reined in the urge until at last the onlooker left. We disengaged for fear of being uninterrupted and I smoothed out my dress and coat. My sex and upper thighs were damp and my loins tingled like crazy.

'That was great, but I need more."

"Si."

He managed to stuff his semi-hard prick back inside his pants and he steered me to the other end where we found some stairs. He seemed to know where we were headed as we went up to another level to a function room directly above where we just were. The room was filled with tables and chairs and oddly a leather sofa. It was quite dim and the only light came from a dusty-looking skylight. Enzo put his index finger to his lips and refrained from switching on the light switches.

"Tranquillo."

I understood that and let him take my coat and dress off. I was now totally naked and Enzo fondled my pert tits in both hands. I snapped my head back and hugged him close to my bare chest as he kissed my hard nipples, and tweaked each between his wet lips. My boobs aren't large but they are nicely shaped and very firm, like two apples.

"Down," he said with a sweeping gesture of his hand and I fell onto the sofa.

I closed my eyes and opened my legs, making it fairly obvious that I objected to nothing he might want to do. I was touched and at first, it felt like I was being teased with a feather, the contact was so faint. His fingertips wandered over my belly and inner thighs and my pussy wept. I couldn't help thrashing around on my bottom like a mad thing as he eased one digit inside me. I was so aroused that barely seconds later I climaxed like dynamite going off.

"Heavens!"

I opened my eyes to see that he was naked from the waist down. He slid on top of me as I stretched out horizontally on the leather seat, which creaked under our weight. His boner nudged my entrance and despite neither of us guiding it, it just popped inside of me naturally. His cock throbbed in me as he lifted himself up and began to ram into me swiftly. My hips arched up to meet him as he feasted on my left tit, sliding his tongue around the underside of the flesh and moving in to the nipple.

The intensity of our fucking, because that is what we were doing, not making love, increased as he slammed harder and harder into me with nasal snorts. He flexed his hips so that his cock slid in and out of me ever deeper. Then he pulled back and made a rotation with his index finger for me to turn around. I got onto my hands and knees as he bumped me from behind. He pressed back inside me, thereby pushing me further down onto my hands.

Enzo fucked me silly, plain and simple. His groin smacked against my rounded bottom which jiggled as he slammed into it repeatedly. It felt fantastic as he grabbed my hips to keep the momentum. He pulled me back and up, never letting his rampant cock slide more than halfway out before slamming back right in.

The sound of our bare flesh meeting was impressively loud, only lessened by my constant groaning and begging him for more.

I fucked him back with lunges that I never realised I had the strength to. My own roughness surprised and thrilled me at the same time. I shoved onto his dick which filled me to the hilt. I squeezed with my pussy in an attempt to make this Italian stallion drive in harder. My orgasm started at the base of my spine, coursing through me as I raced to the finish line.

"Anybody seen Emma Watson?" came the cry from outside.

Luckily Enzo had the foresight to lock the door from the inside. He stopped in mid-stroke and left me hanging. We heard other voices outside and waited until they grew dimmer. Enzo pulled his trousers back on and I reluctantly got into my dress and coat.

"We're not done yet, Buster."

This time it was I who led him and I dragged him back to where the conveniences were. Predictably, the lines for the toilets were impossibly long and it had taken more than ten minutes before I was able to fight my way into an empty stall. I pulled Enzo in with me and surprised even myself with my brazen actions. There was a small mirror above the lavatory and as I faced it, Enzo appeared in the reflection just behind me. He stared squarely at me in the mirror as he again hiked up the back of my dress to show him my nether cheeks.

I felt him place the palm of his hands on my bum and smooth out the soft flesh thereof. I swayed on my heels from the touch and my muff leaked with anticipation. He then pushed them back and forth and he slipped me his middle finger between my folds and gently rubbed. I bit my lower lips as his cock replaced his digit and he mounted me doggy style.

I was delirious by his time, half-crazed with lust, so much that I ignored the impatient knocking of those who needed relief. I could not have cared less about anything at that particular moment as Enzo took me for the third time. I kept my eyes open as he worked in and out between my legs working relentlessly. His face in the mirror showed his intense concentration as he shunted to and fro in the small interior of the stall.

He put a hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward into the wall. His other hand held onto my hip as he screwed me, and my pussy was dripping wet and feeling quite swollen. I would feel this in the morning, I thought. With my dress up over my lower back I could feel him smack into me as he pushed in harder, and my head was spinning with the sensation of a hard cock stabbing my softness.

We were both highly aroused, waiting for that ultimate feeling of release, and from my perspective, I was seriously close. With his cock buried inside of me balls deep, Enzo grabbed onto my shoulders as he entered his vinegar strokes. The awkwardness of the position and the tiny stall didn't bother us one bit. He was fucking me hard now and I mumbled that I was going to cum.

"Close, so close."

I caught the rhythm of his body pushing against me every time he rammed deeper inside of me. I could feel his hard cock pulsating as he neared his finish as well. He let go of my shoulders and bent over me, leaning on my spine as his free hand found my clit. He rotated his fingers as he brought me off big time.

"Ah, ah, ahhh! Yessss!"

My orgasm came as a welcome release and my knees buckled as I climaxed. Enzo held me up as he thrust up one final time and ejaculated inside of me. A glance in the mirror saw his mouth gape open from his explosive end and I smiled back at him. Wave after wave of pleasurable tingles spread from my pussy down my thighs and up my belly as he eventually withdrew.

A rude shove on my bum brought me back to reality and I nodded to Enzo and dropped the hem of my dress to cover my dripping pussy. I felt juices slowly oozing down my thighs and I used some toilet tissue to stem the flow.

"Shall we go?" I suggested and we opened the stall door and peered outside.

"About time! I've nearly wet myself."

I smiled sheepishly at the seething woman who stormed into the now vacant stall. My hand was in Enzo's, but he slowly let me go and he was gone in the blink of an eye.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you."

Hunter Shafer took me by the arm and we headed through the thong to a busy part of the room.

"Sorry," I said. "I needed the toilet."

"There's someone I want you to meet. There he is."

To my surprise, Hunter brought me to none other than my Italian stallion. He still looked collected and dapper alongside a tall distinguished-looking lady in her mid-forties. I smiled sheepishly as we greeted each other.

"This is Enzo Visconti, directly descended from the House of Visconti di Modrone of Milan. The Visconti of Milan originated in the 17th century and still exists today. And this is his wife, Isabella,"

Bloody hell! A real Duke! That was a first for me. As he bowed politely, and his wife offered me her hand, Enzo dipped his hand into his pocket and slyly handed her my purloined knickers! Hunter continued to converse as Isabella winked at me as she popped his trophy in her purse. As I got a quick glimpse inside her bag, I noticed there were two other pairs of underwear alongside mine. Souvenirs of his sexual conquests no doubt. The devil! He really was an Italian stallion!

END

123z
123z
817 Followers