Emma Watson's Sibling Advice

Story Info
Emma advices her step-brother on how to get a girl.
3.3k words
4.59
12.9k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Note- This tall tale is in no way based in reality. I am sure Emma Warson has no desires to ravish any member of her immediate family, either now or in the future. Be warned if incestuous sex bothers you. Go no further.

xxx

Emma Watson opened the front door of her riverside apartment in London and called out to her visitor, step-brother Toby.

"I'm back! Miss me?"

The thirty year old actress and model dropped her shopping bags and went into the living room which had the view of the Thames twenty floors below. It was close to five in the afternoon as slouched on an easy chair. There he was on the push sofa. The rather good looking eighteen year old son from her father's second marriage.

"You having fun?" She asked with a smile.

Emma was, it had to be said, glad of the company since her private split with her steady boyfriend of recent times, Leo Robinton. Determined to keep tight lipped about her personal life, she had kept the separation secret. the famed English actress had again spoken of her enjoyment of being, as she liked to put it, 'self-partnered.'

"To be honest, no. I've been trying this online dating service with no luck whatsoever."

"You? Online dating? Why, you're quite the looker. Surely the girls are falling all over themselves in the rush to your door."

Toby had matured from the spindly youngster into a powerful young man. All muscle and no brawn. Fit and toned. He was beginning to be seen as an up and coming fashion model.

"I don't know about that. Nobody is getting back to me."

Emma sat next to the perplexed looking young man as he fiddled with his iPhone.

"May I see?" She asked, holding out her hand.

The outspoken feminist took the phone and studied his profile on the eighteen to thirty website. She screwed her face up as she scrutinised the photographs of himself.

"Um, Toby. Your photos are, well, pretty crap. They do not do you justice. Look. This one is the back of your head! No wonder there are no girls hitting the like button."

"So. I need better pictures."

Toby fidgeted on the sofa.

"Definitely. I bet that if you posted better ones the girls will be lining up. Let me help you. Stand up. Go on. Stand."

Emma lined up the camera on the phone to take a couple of full body snaps.

"Good. Now, a big smile. Good! Just a couple of shots of your best side. Just relax, look natural. Chin up. Oh, yes. Much, much better. Turn side on, Let me get one of that cute butt of yours. Nice, the girls will love that."

Emma looked at the results so far. As he looked at her in silence he saw her pull up the bottom of her dress to display her entire right leg. He attempted to avert his gaze but found it s bit difficult.

"Oh, that is good. What a difference. Now, lets have everybody see that sweet chest of yours. Take your shirt off."

"Really? My bare chest?"

"Of course. Girls like to see some flesh on show."

Toby tore off his tee shirt and puffed out his smooth chest for the camera. Emma reeled off some more shots.

"Hmm. You do have a nice looking body. I have an idea. When the girls out there see your profile and swipe through the body shots. I think it might be fun to throw in a teaser shot."

"Teaser? Like what?"

Emma gave him a wicked grin as she tilted her head. She had chosen to wear a light green linen dress that buttoned up the front. The day had been unseasonably warm and she had undone the top three buttons. For the first time, the self confessed virgin noticed the alluring swell of Emma's pert breasts, and he thought them to be utterly splendid. All through the years he had seen her, he was now viewing her as a desirable woman.

"Look, you hold the phone and take a selfie while I just..."

What Emma did next was beyond the unbelievable. In the blink of an eye, she went down on her haunches and unashamedly unzipped Toby's jeans. She whipped out his dong and held it up.

"Emma, what the fuck!"

"Be cool, Toby. I know this will intrigue the girls. I'm a woman, and I know what women want. They want to see cock shots."

"What?"

Emma rubbed his semi hard knob and looked closely at her step-siblings member. She had never intentionally pursued him, but lately he had clearly matured into a young and handsome adult.

"Toby! You have a wonderful cock. I mean, just look at this!"

Once his cock had been freed he gasped at the thought of Emma admiring all eight inches of his thick and pulsating erection. She stared right at it, turning the upright pole this way and that, and dragging her nails up the shaft.

"Now, start taking pictures."

Emma squeezed his full erection and poked her tongue out to just touch the very tip of his glans. Toby made sure to frame the photo so that his step-sister's face was not fully shown.

"Oh, god!"

She looked into the lens and pursed her lips to kiss the helmet of his twitching organ.

'Mmmm!"

Toby tensed as Emma gripped his root and licked up the entire underside, leaving a trail of saliva on his stretched skin. He remembered when he had gotten interested in sex for the first time and had gotten a stiffy when he had viewed some of Emma's more risque pictures in Vogue magazine. He had masturbated many times over them, imagining what it must be like to fuck the adorable model.

"This will drive them all out there nuts."

Then she popped the head past her ruby lips and drooled spit over the fat head. Toby gulped as his dick swelled to its maximum length and slowly vanished, inch by agonising inch, into the mouth of Emma Watson!

"I just want to see what it tastes like." She hummed whilst sucking.

"Ok...okay. I...I get it."

'Mmm, the girls are gonna love this. There's gonna be a line of then outside your door within the week. You still taking pictures? Mmmm!"

Emma ran her slender hand up and down his rock hard length as she dragged her white teeth over the bloated head. The little minx loved to have a man's dick in her mouth. To feel the sensuous throb, the sublime heat and salty taste of the turgid flesh over her tongue.

"With these new pictures, you're gonna get all the pussy you can eat, believe me."

"You really think so?"

"Yes. You understand that if they see me sucking in your cock they can see it's not faked."

"Really?"

Toby ran his hands through his mop of brown hair as he looked down at the seemingly innocent face of Emma blissfully letting his iron bar of a dick slide in and out of her wet lips. Something he had never experienced before. Her lips tightened around the bloated tip and then proceeded to swallow up his entire length.

"Oh yeah, that's the last thing we want them thinking. This cannot look photoshopped. Now, let me just get you nice and slippy for the close up."

Emma stuffed her mouth with his hardness and drooled down the shaft. Not moving, or sucking. Just holding him in place. Toby framed the astonishing sight and took picture after picture. Emma could not hold the shot a second longer and resumed the blowjob. She placed her hands on his long shanks and gave him a hands free blowjob. As his knob glided in and out, he felt a frisson of pleasure course through him.

"You know, I'm very impressed by your cock." She said between licks. "The girls don't know what they're missing."

She looked up at him out if the corner of her eye with the look of a mischievous witch as her tongue danced the length of him. His groaned as he bucked his hips in response. He needed to move his body as she let him glide in and out of her mouth. She made lewd slobbering sounds and knew that her half brother was close to popping.

"Is that alright?" She mumbled with his knob in her mouth.

"So amazing! How do you do that?"

"Practice. Hmm. I'm getting hot." Emma let go of his bobbing erection and stood up. "Can you unbutton me?"

'You want me to take your dress off?"

"Correct."

Emma opened her arms and Toby nervously undid the front of her dress which she let slip from her shoulders to settle on the carpet. With her big eyes fixed on his she found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it, letting her modest breasts tumble out. They were perfect and remained standing out even with no bra.

"Touch me." She told him as she placed a hand on his left bicep.

Emma urged him by taking his shaking hands and placing them firmly on her bosom. Her eyes closed from the pleasant contact and sighed when he voluntarily thumbed her hardening nipples.

"Good. That's good."

He leaned forwards and dared to kiss one of her pinkish nipples. Then he moved to the other and sucked on it, pulling at it with his lips. He noticed Emma's breathing coming quicker as he grazed her tits with his teeth.

"Aaahh!"

He never knew how soft tit flesh was, nor how pliant they felt in his hands. As he kneaded her boobs, she did not remain idle and fumbled with her underwear.

"How do I look?" Asked Emma as she peeled off her pink panties and took two steps back to stand fully naked before him.

The closeness of her in the buff made a bead of sweat trickle down his right temple. The flesh of her slender frame almost glowed in a sensual salutation. His eyes drew a line to her neatly trimmed and delicious looking fine patch of pubic hair that topped off her succulent labia. Boldly, Toby touched her inner thigh, just an inch from her enticing mound, and immediately felt the heat of her womanhood.

"Bloody hell, sis. You're beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of you."

"Toby. Have you ever been intimate with a girl before?"

He shook his head.

"Put a finger inside me."

Toby made a noise in the back of his throat as he lightly inserted his middle digit into her juiced up slot. The fit was tight on his finger as he drew sighs and shudders from his half sister. Emma purred and rocked on her high heels into the the palm of his hand as he frigged her slowly. Without knowing it his teasing ministrations were driving her wild. As she became more aroused she put her hand to the back of his head and pulled his face into her heaving cleavage. His fingering sped up and he unknowingly brushed her erect clitoris with the merest of touches.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" She intoned over and over.

Toby nearly scratched his head in astonishment as Emma shook and clamped her thighs down, trapping his hand. Wave upon wave coursed through her slim figure and she blushed a pretty shade of pink.

"How am I doing?" He asked as he slowly withdrew.

"Trust me, you're a natural."

Toby put his finger up to his face and studied the wetness deposited on his skin.

"Can you smell me?"

Toby muttered an affirmative.

'What?"

"I can. Smell your pussy." He replied.

"Like it?"

"Oh fuck, yes!"

"We can't stop now. I want you to take that cock and shove it in me."

Emma pouted and pointed at his wagging dick. Toby was stopped in his tracks by her outspoken request.

"You want us to fuck?"

"Yes. Don't you want to?"

Of course he wanted to. He wanted to fuck every girl he ever saw. But especially Emma. His cock was aching badly at this point as he watched her move horizontally on the sofa and pull him on top of her. Her left hand went to his hip as his body made contact with hers. He marveled at how his cock naturally lined up between her parted legs and his smooth helmet touched the wet folds of her slit.

"What do I do?"

"Just go with whatever your body tells you."

Toby gulped as he applied a gentle pressure and moved his pelvis. As the tops of his thighs met hers, Emma hooked her left let over his and his slippery dick nudged her pussy open. As he paused, Emma somehow used her luscious pussy to suck him all the way in. Fuck! It was good to finally have a woman enveloping his cock for the first time. He was completely sheathed inside her and he came nose to nose with his half sister.

"Is that nice," she cooed as she nuzzled his cheek with hers.

"Uh, huh!" He huffed as he looked into her half lidded eyes.

"Do it. Do it quickly." Urged Emma. The pair of them lost in their own carnal thoughts.

Toby started to move, pushing in and out of her vice like pussy, loving the odd suction of her inner tunnel as he slid back and forth.

"Look at that! Look at your cock is in my pussy. We're fucking, Toby."

Too right they were! Emma was no longer his step-sister but a desirable piece of ass. With a tight pussy and splayed out pins. His balls bounced off her butt as he drilled her with his rock hard cock. His lower body leaned against one end of the sofa so that he could give her better strokes. He couldn't be sure, being the novice that he was, but the harder he fucked her, the louder she got. Made sense, he guessed.

'Oh! Oh, my!"

His cock thrusting became more fluid as Emma leaked juices along his dick. They threatened to slide off the creaking sofa as Toby consciously slowed up and then stopped. As they disentangled, Emma ran the back of her hand across her brow and puffed.

"The girls will love you to bits."

Toby stood there breathing hard. Lost for words at the sight of Emma turning away from him.

"Now. Do me like this."

Emma bent over the arm of the sofa at one end and parted her legs for him. The subtle curve of her soft bottom beckoned him like a red flag to a bull. Nervously, Toby took a moment to gaze at her two nether holes as she stuck out her behind. Her puckered asshole just above her vertical slit made his erection positively twitch all by itself. Without further ado, Toby rubbed the head of his aching dick up and down her moist pussy from clit to anus and parted her pert cheeks.

"Careful there, bro.' Mind what you do back there."

He blinked hard and then inserted half of his length inside the muff of the patient actress.

"T...Tob...mmmm!"

Emma let out one long moan that permeated the room as he let her have all of his eight inches. It was too fantastic for words as he gripped her by her hips and started to fuck his step-sister. He planted his feet firmly in the carpet and looked down at her pale white buns as he stroked in and out between the perfect cheeks.

"I like this position," he muttered as he gave her all of his hardness over and over.

"M...me, too."

Emma did love the sensation of the heat of a man's thighs smacking into her from behind. Her bared buttocks pillowed him fully as he thrust into her with his youthful abandon. His cock was well lubricated by now and he managed to slide in and out to the hilt effortlessly. She tried to look back but his relentless pounding of her petite body held her captured by his masculine frame.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Toby had gained a wealth of confidence in a short space of time and drew back methodically, only to surge back inside his cock hungry half sister again. All guilt. Had there been any? Was blown away as Emma clenched around Toby's turgid dick as her shuddering orgasm claimed her. He saw her make two fists as he unashamedly thrust up into her like a jackhammer. His balls rhythmically slapped against her as their bodies clashed, and soon the combination of his rapid strokes and physical contact caused Emma to cum around his cock.

"Goodness! You made me cum!"

He responded by giving her a series of rapid fire strokes as her body jerked and trembled in her ecstasy. Emma gasped and groaned from the vigorous bursts of frenzied thrusting until he stopped for breath. Toby pulled out and examined his dick. which was coated with her plentiful juices. So that was what female cum looked like.

"Now, sit there."

Toby sat on the edge of the sofa and Emma walked in front of him, keeping eye contact the whole time. Her legs opened up as she straddled his youthful frame and settled on top of his thighs. He gaped with an open mouth as she fondled his stiff organ, before pressing it firmly inside her wet snatch.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned with a partial gasp as she sank down all the way.

Her hips started to move and Toby stared at her tits that bounced in his face. He slid his hands up her shaking cheeks and drew her lightweight body down onto his lap. Her cunt sheathed his rigid pole as she moaned and shifted her hips, hungry for further penetration.

"How do you like fucking me, babe?"

"I love it, Em."

Emma was like nothing he had ever dreamed off before. The way she looked unclothed. The heat and softness of her body close to his. The way she directed her pelvis as she rode on his upstanding pole. He loved how she screwed her eyes shut as she ground into him with a wanton abandon. To and fro, deeply impaled on his pulsating log. Grinding, screwing, writhing, like a thing possessed. For a change up, Emma got up onto her haunches and rose and fell upon him, milking his dick with incredible finesse.

"Tell me when. Toby."

With throaty groans, Emma's naked form had gained a sheen of perspiration and she seemed to glow in the declining rays of sunshine that filtered through the window of the flat. Her body fell forwards now and she mashed her breasts to his solid wall of a chest. Emma was consumed by an animal lust for flesh as she basically masturbated herself on his cock. Constantly ramming her bottom into his groin as she fucked herself on his throbbing knob. Determined to bring herself as much pleasure as she was able.

"Tell me when, Toby."

"How about now."

Emma felt him stiffen under her and she quickly pulled up and popped off of him, balancing herself on his upper thighs and knees. She steadied his quivering shaft in one fist and pumped and pumped and pumped.

With a yelp, her step-sibling exploded and shot great arcs of cum over Emma. White streams flew out across the hand, up on her stomach, and as far up as to her jiggling tits. Emma continued to jerk him off for a good minute, until finally he began to soften and wilt. She moved on his lap, gluing their loins together in a sticky mess.

"Thanks Emma." He said, holding her tightly. Duly unconcerned about his tacky cum all over her tender body.

"No, Thank you, babe. It was fun. Now. How about some dinner? I'll just go shower."

Emma jumped off the sofa and hit the bathroom. As she stepped under the hot needles of water, she felt Toby sidle up behind her. His rock hard cock slid into the wonderful cleft between her nether cheeks.

"Bloody hell, Toby! You're stiff again!"

"Yep." He replied as he gave her a resounding slap on her rear end.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers