Emma Watson Gets Towed and Owned

Story Info
Car trouble leads to seduction.
2.8k words
4.5
7.4k
17
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note from author. I was amused by Emma's dilemma the other day and my imagination got in gear. Pun intended!

xxx

England. February, 2024.

x

Emma Watson joked about her car being towed away in Stratford-upon-Avon earlier this week, sharing a message on Twitter/X saying she was still searching for a parking spot. The thirty-three-year-old actress and model's £30,000 Audi S3 was reportedly towed and impounded by police on Tuesday the 6th evening after being illegally parked for hours in the West Midlands town.

Tweet confirms that Watson was watching 'The Merchant of Venice 1936' at the Swan Theatre while her car allegedly 'trapped' other vehicles in a car park for nearly four hours.

"The car had parked in front of our gate which is a no-parking zone," the owner of Red Hot Mammas pizzeria told the Daily Mail newspaper. "Three and a half hours of searching for the driver was the last thing I needed after working a 12-hour shift."

In photographs published by the tabloid, the Harry Potter star was seen speaking to an officer and a tow truck driver as she attempted to free her car on Tuesday evening. According to reports and eyewitnesses who spoke with The Sun newspaper, Watson was handed some paperwork before her car was eventually hauled away.

"Emma was pretty upset that her car was being towed away, she came running over shouting, 'Hey, that's my car', and was arguing with the truck driver, but he was having none of it," one person recounted. "Emma was with her mum who watched the whole thing in the street."

Warwickshire Police confirmed "a report of a blue Audi S3 parked across a driveway and blocking in two cars on High Street near the junction with Sheep Street in Stratford."

Photographs obtained by MailOnline show the actress, who was wearing a black French beret and a long dark coat, at the scene with a police officer standing by and the tow-truck driver dressed in high-visibility overalls. But it appears that no amount of wizardry was going to prevent her car from being towed off to the compound as her appeals to be allowed to take back possession of the car fell on deaf ears.

She was faced with having to pay a fine of £192 to free her car and a further 'retention' charge of £26 for every day that the vehicle remains at the police pound.

Police had impounded her Audi A3 and it had been loaded onto a recovery truck. She was out pleading with them not to take her car away. But they weren't listening and it was towed away. Apparently, she had parked in front of some gates and blocked this guy in for hours.

"A man had come into the pub earlier to say that a blue Audi A3 had blocked the entrance to a car park. The police came first and then they called a recovery vehicle and towed it away."

The actress has been contacted by MailOnline for comment but declined to elaborate.

x

There are two things Emma loved the most at this moment in time. One is her adorable little motor car which she treats with the utmost love and care. So to see her pride and glory being 'snatched' off the street was a wrench. Money was no object to the extremely wealthy young beauty, but she was determined to get her car back pronto.

And this is where her second love came above water. Her passion for everything and anything sexual. Sex played a big part in Emma's carefree lifestyle, and her immodest behaviour proved most helpful in her aspirations.

x

Civil enforcement officer Jones sat quietly behind his desk in a smallish office as he prepared paperwork and input information into a PC. Opposite was an anxious-looking Watson who had been watching and waiting for more than twenty minutes. The youngish-looking chap looked to be about Emma's age with a crisp white shirt and blue slacks. He paused every few minutes to look at the famous filly with a certain look in his baby-blue eyes. He was of medium height and build with pale blonde hair.

Likewise, Emma threw him an exaggerated glance in his direction. She had taken off her hat and coat and sat in her deep blue dress with the short hem. She wore a pair of low-heeled black boots which zipped up the inside. He watched her as she constantly crossed her slender legs, flashing expanses of bare thigh in a cool manner.

"Well? Are you going to let me retrieve my car tonight?"

Eddie Jones sat back and examined her face fully. Emma was naturally pretty, with big eyes that she had half-shaded with black lashes and high cheekbones. Her sensually painted red lips suggested an image to him that was not purely platonic. She had a fragile beauty, graceful yet somewhat innocent. Inviting yet reticent.

"Probably not, Miss."

Jones stared her down coldly. The successful woman was obviously used to getting her way and had never intentionally erred on the wrong side of the law.

"Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I'm upset."

"Well you have broken at least three laws and upset several people with your carelessness and we need some time to process the problem."

"Look. I'll do whatever you want. I promise I won't park illegally ever again."

"What can I do?"

"What WILL you do?"

Emma batted her lashes and stood up. Naturally, he was intrigued by her comment, but she didn't need to elaborate, as he watched her reach behind her back to unzip her dress.

"Is that door locked?" she asked casually as she unhooked her lace bra and tugged her matching panties off.

"No need. It's late and there's nobody else here."

"Perfect."

The white lace clung to her pussy as she pulled them down, and as they peeled away, a single string of her juices connected them. Evidence of what the little minx intended. Emma let her hands wander up the outsides of her thighs and parted her legs just the right amount.

Jones studied the naked body of the well-known celebrity and swallowed hard. With her pointed breasts tipped with pinkish nipples, her gently rounded hips, and pert buttocks, she was undoubtedly stunning to behold. Emma saw the bulge in his trousers that was getting bigger all the time and crossed over to his side of the desk.

"Is there any way we can expedite the matter?"

The man's avid gaze fell upon her mons between her upper thighs and he gulped at the sight of her trimmed back sex. The open lips of her quim were pink and slightly moist and his erect dick became strangled in his pants.

"Allow me to alleviate your discomfort."

Jones sat back as the wanton actress unfastened his slacks and brought free his stiff prick. To his amazement, the famed celeb seemed to be quite unfazed and not in the least put out. She gripped his thick organ and cocked her head.

"It's a nice one."

Without waiting on ceremony, Emma locked her wetted lips around the bloated glans and inhaled deeply, drawing his bell end into her hot mouth. Pleased by his cleanliness and odour, the saucy minx slid down further, taking half of his smooth length in. Her left hand closed around the thick base of his cock as she swallowed him all up.

"Miss Watson, er...Miss?"

Emma ignored the man as she gently moved her head up and down in his lap, sucking his dick down her throat as she squeezed his balls. Her pussy throbbed now as she became turned on and needy. Jones put his hand to his brow as his aching shaft was frantically devoured. Emma's loose tresses flicked on his bared stomach as she jerked back and forth faster. Then, just as suddenly as she had begun, she kissed his knob tenderly and snapped back, gasping for air.

"If I please you, will you please me?"

She got up and pulled the incredulous chap out of his seat. With his lower body uncovered and his cock pointing straight up he watched her sit and start to stroke her pussy. She parted her thighs and slipped her middle finger inside her gash.

"Goodness. I'm so wet. Just right for a stiff cock to glide in and out. Or maybe a nice tongue.'

Emma spread her hand as Jones gave in and undid his shirt. a wry smile came over her lips as she checked him out. He had a fine layer of chest hair on a well-muscled upper body, and his poker-hard prick stood out from his fair pubes. He went down on his knees gripped her legs and widened them to his liking. Her boots came up onto his upper back and a shiver of delight shot through the confidant woman when his mouth wetted her inner thighs.

"Just take things slow," she advised as the eager fellow splattered her muff with copious amounts of spit. "Wiggle your tongue, just like that."

She grabbed his head and pulled him hard into her muff. Emma had learned a long time ago that she liked oral sex almost more than getting a length of dick. She squealed with pleasure when his tongue flicked over her slit up to her erect clit.

"That's it," she whimpered as her legs trembled.

In his fervour, Jones lifted her entire lower body up off the chair and he buried his face in her wetness, working his tongue as fast as he could. She sucked her lips in and moaned as his lapping made her decidedly turned on. She almost laughed when the not-quite-so-experienced lover literally wiped his face on her pussy mound.

Her fragrant aroma filled his nostrils as he savoured every drop of her sweetness. His tongue probed and pushed and Emma breathed deeply as he circled her clit. His cock was incredibly hard now and he had to wank off for some physical contact.

"I want to fuck you so bad it hurts," he groaned.

"Do we have a deal then? I get my car back now?"

"You got it."

"Slide on in then," she said as she held her legs up at the knees in the chair.

The famed actress was as eager as he was to have his hot shaft inside her wet cunt. throbbing between her legs. She grabbed the shaft as he bent down to the level of her entrance. He shifted his hips as he ground in a couple of times to gauge her depths. As he began to drive inside the insatiable mare, her legs spread around his hips and the soles of her boots beat out a tattoo on his bum as he fucked her.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she implored and as she clung on to him her hips bucked up into each thrust of his thrusting cock.

He pulled out and slammed in again as he grew in confidence. Her juices flooded out as a result and he made longer and harder strokes. He stared at her face. Emma Watson's face! He was shagging fucking Emma Watson! His hands closed over her modestly sized breasts, and the warmth of her tit flesh felt fantastic. Her nipples hardened against his hands, and he rolled them in his palms.

Her thighs were slick now as she pushed him in the chest to make him withdraw. She got up and bent over his desk with her backside up and her hands on the surface. With a gasp, he realised what she wanted. For him to give it to her from behind. Jones reached between her legs and pushed his fingers inside her cunt. With his free hand, he moved his cock to her entrance and began to push.

"That feels nice," she purred.

It did feel nice, he thought. Her pussy was hot and tight, and her silky depths sheathed his cock tightly. Emma started to push back against him and her lightweight body rolled and twisted as Jones steadily screwed her. Her backside met his groin and her cheeks rippled from the impact. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

The harder he fucked her, the more vocal she became. She shrieked and whimpered and she beat on the top of the desk with her tight fists. In the small confines of the office, the sound of his balls smacking against her rump was quite audible. He had his hands on Emma's hips now and he pulled her toward him as he hammered home.

"I want to ride on you, let me ride you."

Jones stepped back and stood panting. It was only when he stopped thrusting that he realised he was drenched in sweat. He sat in his chair and looked up to see the cute celeb fluff up her hair and then straddle his lower body. She held his cock upright and lowered herself over his shaft. Her labia spread out around the base of his cock as she sank down to the root.

Emma slid up and then back down and she planted her hands on his belly. Her breasts shook as she worked her pussy along the rigid pole of his cock. As she concentrated her eyes closed, and her jaw was slack. She worked her hips harder and faster, sliding along more of his length. Her boots dug in as she bounced in his lap, banging down with loud slaps of flesh on flesh.

Emma glanced at the wall clock which read 11.15 and she knew she wanted out of there but she was simply filled with her usual lust for cock. I can't control myself she thought with a shrug. Her pussy was stuffed with dick and she loved it. The horny mare dipped forward and bounced faster on the man's cock. I want more!

"Jones? What the bloody hell is going on?"

The door to the office opened and another uniformed civil enforcement officer entered. Emma paused in mid-stroke and settled in the lap of Jones.

"Oh, Jeff. You're early."

The night watchman looked agog at the naked pair in mid-coitus and stamped his boot.

"I got a message that I needed to impound a blue Audi S3 pronto."

Emma was aghast and got off of the bemused Jones and wagged a finger in the face of the other.

"Listen to me," she said enraged with jiggling tits and wild hair. "Nobody is impounding my car tonight. And if I have to fuck half of the Service I shall."

Jeff appeared to be about the same age as Jones and not too shabby looking. As he scratched his head, Emma sprawled on her back across the shorter width of the desk.

"While you're contemplating your navel, I'll keep busy. Jones? Get in here."

Jones got up and cradled Emma's legs in his firearms and got to work again, ramming in the insatiable fuck bunny with gyrating hips.

"Wait, wait. You're fucking Emma fucking Watson?"

"Correct. He's fucking Emma fucking Watson, and if you have half a brain, you'll join in."

"I've heard rumours she was a horny bitch who fucked anyone in trousers."

"And you heard right. Now get your kit off."

Emma tilted back over the edge of the desk so that her head was upside down with her hair almost touching the floor. The sight of Jones screwing the actress was too much for Jeff, and as she opened her jaw, he unzipped his trousers and fished out his semi-hard prick. He stepped up and forced his knob into the hot vixen's mouth. As she hummed on his dick, he got harder and he started to skull fuck the actress. The angle was perfect and his shaft drove all the way down her gullet as her head lolled.

Emma was engulfed in a tidal wave of sexual excitement and she lay back and let herself wallow in the sensation of being used by not one but two rampant males. Their unbridled passion took over and with one in her gob, and one in her quim, Emma Watson was gripped in a wonderful triangle of lust.

Jeff was pumping in and out of her mouth, and she took him all right back into her throat. She made sure to suck on him with pursed lips and it was only a matter of seconds before he came in her drooling mouth. Emma coughed and turned her head sideways as her spit and cum spurted out of her mouth. At the same time, Jones was gaining speed as he fucked her, driving deeper inside her as she got closer to orgasm.

"I'm coming!"

She cried and she shook violently as her climax racked her slender body. Jones grunted as he pulled out of her pussy and Emma lifted her head to see his creamy wad spurt out over her loins and belly. The speechless men looked at the little slut rubbing their spunk into her peachy skin, tasting drops of cum as she did so. Without a second glance at them, Emma got dressed and hid her tousled hair under her beret. As they slowly recovered, Jones and Jeff heard the motor car rev up outside and in an instant, the unperturbed celebrity took off.

END

123z
123z
817 Followers