All Comments on 'Emmarie and Her King'

by JosieEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
marquisdgoremarquisdgoreover 4 years ago
A Kings comment

during sex the king remarks "oh, jesus"

really?

granted there's no historical timeframe set in the story, but.....

maybe "OMG"... defining same passion, but non-commital

otherwise, a good first effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

It looks like the King's been "undone" as he says. Has she tamed him? She makes sure that their sex is based on desire and love, and that is why she "wins" the King as her own. Emmarie is a smart woman, but also in love with the King. I imagine the King, now a bit more mature, can have a hairy manly chest and a good size cock to please her? When she sees the naked King, he ought to be a magnificent specimen of a young, virile man. I imagine how happy Emmarie will be with the King as a lifetime bed partner. Great work!

mitchawamitchawaover 4 years ago
Interesting Hook

A typical male fantasy. A constantly growing harem of virgins. Emmarie was not the usual teenager, and she lasted until she was 21. Her interest in the library and in reading books about the king. Sitting on the sidelienes she waited, after judging the king's sexual proclivities. Her looks and intelligence, and seductive method led her to the Kind's boudoir, where he showed his good side and slowly allowed himself to tease her over a three evening period. Finally, Emmarie was rewarded with her wishes being granted, and the King's life style drastically altered. It resulted in a win win situation. After my summary, I must say this is a well-conceived plot, and interesting set of strategies, and a loving sex scene. Well written and as a male fantasy it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A story so hot, a story so well-conceived, I had to give 5 stars twice. I loved Emmarie's mental dominance over His Majesty. The reader can feel their energy.

-- Shawna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job, when I first started the story I checked to see how long it was, as I was reading, I was thinking this could have been turned into a much longer story with much more substance, and detail, as I finished I realized how much more powerful it was as is, it said everything this story needed to be said, it was wonderful.

Thank you for you time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely wonderful. Very passionate and warming, and so well written. I’ve got the warm fuzzies inside after that one~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJosieEdwards@JosieEdwards
I wrote an erotic short story and realized it is really fun! Currently working on something longer (and even more fun). Check me out on Twitter: @author_josie