All Comments on 'Emma's Dilemmas'

by Baztrachian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Emma will look beautiful showing off a baby bump

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Who is most stupid? Emma or Stephen or Baztrachain?

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

Shitty ending - otherwise first rate, but the ending ... what the fuck? or are you one of those creeps that thinks impregnating an unwilling/unsuspecting woman is erotic?

Maisy_PMaisy_Pover 2 years ago

This is an incredible story, and the sequel too. Part of its appeal is how much she dislikes the situation but is compelled to follow through. You capture the psychology of the characters so well, and I love thinking about the fall-out of her pregnancy: her parents’ reaction, what will the other neighbors think? Will she sacrifice college and her future to marry her crusty old neighbor and have his baby? Bravo on a very effective creation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Maisy_P that this story works so well because Emma is torn by her desire for sex and her resignation to how she finally gets it. My first marriage was similar in that I married a man I didn't love because it was the easiest choice I had at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Geez this hit close to home! My first experience was similar. Makes me wonder if the author knows a real 'Emma' somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaztrachian@Baztrachian
289 Followers
Someone noticed I have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy risk. It's true. Deal with it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES